Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ (66215 Views)

Muslims Throw 12 Christians Into Sea On Their Way To Europe(video) / CAC Abule-Ijesha Members Fight As Pastor Is Thrown Out Of Church In Lagos / Former Richest Man In Brazil Eike Batista Throws $183,000 Into Sea For Yemoja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by agedmanng: 8:52am On Apr 17, 2015
killjoy:
I was born in northern Nigeria (Borno) were I lived for eighteen years before I gained admission to Uniben. wot many of u don't knw is d degree of hatred muslims have for Christians. der r many oda religions beside Christianity yet I don't understand y muslims hv a special spot in der hearts for hating Christians. its rili pathetic.

it so happens an average muslim is a killer. dat puts Christians always at d receiving end. I hv been wondering y sir lordlugard had to amalgamate us with dis murderous savages, now we hv to tolerate dem until Nigeria splits.

be wary of muslims. wen d tym comes, dey will kill u for being a Christian. even if you are d mother of der kids - dey hate Christians dis much.

p.s. plz all doz Christian gals spreading legs for muslim boys and even marrying dem, u r irredeemable. if only u knw what doz savages tink of u.

a word for d wise is sufficient

I was born a Muslim but today a Christian. The violence in Islam starts from their religious homes. Go to their mosques and see how they train/teach them with canes and make them drink pap in the morning without Western education. I see one in a big mosque on my way out every morning and I see the future extremist amongst them. Islam is a religion of murderers no matter how they paint it. I keep saying if this rubbish does not stop they might provoke someone like me to start moving against them too.

10 Likes

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by nyabinghi(m): 8:53am On Apr 17, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

Muslims are in minority in Edo . Muslims become a problem when they are in majority, that when the killing and beheading starts. As a christian , I can't live where there are muslims in majority because oneday they will want to force the christians to convert to muslim or be killed . That's wat happening in the northern Nigeria

May God help Nigeria.
another idiotic fellow, america has the greatest crime rate in the world, homosexuality, drug trafficking and rape, murders are rife in christendom, pope had to beg parents whose kids were sodomized by priests
Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by shevi4mb(m): 8:54am On Apr 17, 2015
I'l very sure Nigerians will start accusing Islam.
Same reason Boko haram is still bombing in the country. Until you start differentiating terrorism from islam....u'l always have problem. The funniest tin is dat, no matter hw much u insult Islam on dis forum, it will never solve the least part of the problems
Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by nyabinghi(m): 8:55am On Apr 17, 2015
agedmanng:

I was born a Muslim but today a Christian. The violence in Islam starts from their religious homes. Go to their mosques and see how they train/teach them with canes and make them drink pap in the morning without Western education. I see one in a big mosque on my way out every morning and I see the future extremist amongst them. Islam is a religion of murderers no matter how they paint it. I keep saying if this rubbish does not stop they might provoke someone like me to start moving against them too.
u will just die like fowl, go to north and move against muslims, thank God ur place in hell is assured.
Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by Kingspin(m): 8:56am On Apr 17, 2015
Demmzy15:

So you're one of those people who think modern education discovered by Westerners? Better go and read what Muslims contributed to science and development, when Muslims had hospitals has neat as anything, Europeans treated people in areas as dirty as a mechanical workshop! Saudi Arabia still behead criminals, Qatar still flog adulterers, UAE does that too! But they're advanced now, one of the most successful countries in the world!
With time some of the flogging and the rest shall disappear. But, have u wonder why the Southern Nigeria is more prosperous than their Northern counterpart? I leave u with that question.

4 Likes

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by mulattoclaro(m): 8:56am On Apr 17, 2015
moresignal:
May Almighty Allah forgive u... U should have blame them not their Religion because they are like shekau, they don't understand what Islam is. Allihamdulilah... I am a Muslim
a potential terrorist alert.

3 Likes

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by Demmzy15(m): 8:56am On Apr 17, 2015
IceMan85:

Imagine your life... Pretending that you are a christian. What happend before Chist(B.C) is what you are still considering inhuman in the 21st century. We all know that the word was in mess then, killing each other like animals. Grow up brother
I never pretended to be a Christian, look at my other comments and see for yourself. The first Crusade was called by Pope Urban II 1096years after Jesus died. So it happened in AD, this was what caused Muslims to occupy many Christian lands for revenge. Some of them even going to the extent of eating deadbodies! embarassed

2 Likes

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by Krisddon: 8:57am On Apr 17, 2015
Islam is the greatest threat of mankind in the 21st century.

6 Likes

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 17, 2015
why are Muslims this violent and inhuman? It baffles me.

2 Likes

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 17, 2015
nyabinghi:
so kkk,lra,ira are muslims, even the south africans burning fellow africans, u christians don't think. How can 15 people drown 12 people easily, you must be high on menstrual blood
I bet your Almajiri school teachers never taught you muslims "proportion, ratio and percentage"! I said about 80 percent of the attacks, and that is a fact! Use google if you have it to confirm what I'm saying. And I believe you've not forgotten your father, OSAMA, so soon! Yes, I'm higher on menstrual blood and so is ALLAH 'cause we both drank it together last night!

6 Likes

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by nyabinghi(m): 8:59am On Apr 17, 2015
Krisddon:
Islam is the greatest threat of mankind in the 21st century.
christianity is equal to brainwash in this century
Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by Misogynist2014(m): 8:59am On Apr 17, 2015
Sijo01:
Islam, religion of scavengers.
The probability of Islam being the true religion is less than zero.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by mulattoclaro(m): 8:59am On Apr 17, 2015
nyabinghi:
ur weak god, rotflmao , ur god that sat back and watch his people drown. My own God is the most powerful
a potential terrorist alert. Shut up you bloody terrorist. Should you be busy making bombs or something?

4 Likes

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by spenca: 9:00am On Apr 17, 2015
sigmundfreud:
Black man and black mind. Don't blame the whites for thinking we are subhuman...

It's not about being black it's about being gullible and sentimental, haven't you heard a white man killing another man because he is black ? What would you call that or even a white man killing because of religion ? Don't be castigate race ,religion or ethnicity , the individuals make their decisions not their affiliation , the pilot that crashed germanwing last month didn't do it because he was white
Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by mikeapollo: 9:00am On Apr 17, 2015
closearms:

NO scavenger in Islam .... so Islam has noting to do with it .. go to All part of the world And notice How The New convert and Revert in Islam practise their Islam .... very excellently... we just have so many hopicrate in Islam pretending to practice the Islam .. and also killing .. all in d name of Islam ....

There must definitely be something about Islam that makes so many moslems in different parts of the world to kill in the name of the religion.
You cannot separate Islam from it!

4 Likes

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by nyabinghi(m): 9:00am On Apr 17, 2015
Felixsun20:
I bet your Almajiri school teachers never taught you muslims "proportion, ratio and percentage"! I said about 80 percent of the attacks, and that is a fact! Use google if you have it to confirm what I'm saying. And I believe you've not forgotten your father, OSAMA, so soon! Yes, I'm higher on menstrual blood and so is ALLAH 'cause we both drank it together last night!
ur life is so pathetic, ratio 5:4 so the 4 can't take on 5, christians don't have functional brains
Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 17, 2015
What many ppl don't seem to understand is: Converting from one religion to another is a crime in itself! If God wanted u to be xtian or muslim, or hindu or whatever, that's where you'd be born into. Now that's basic stuff.
Concerning the mamiwater ppl who immigrate by sea, I- will not be joining U!
Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by samlegret(m): 9:01am On Apr 17, 2015
Some pple just stupid sha... Which kin shallow tinkin b dat, muslim or Christian, na to throw themselves overboard come b d next step abi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by kayb2009: 9:01am On Apr 17, 2015
This is a terrible incidencel

1 Like

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by Sijo01(f): 9:02am On Apr 17, 2015
moresignal:
May Almighty Allah forgive u... U should have blame them not their Religion because they are like shekau, they don't understand what Islam is. Allihamdulilah... I am a Muslim

Direct the bold to those bloody extremist.

4 Likes

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by nyabinghi(m): 9:02am On Apr 17, 2015
mulattoclaro:
a potential terrorist alert. Shut up you bloody terrorist. Should you be busy making bombs or something?
you wanna use brainwash on muslims God forbid, get a brain man, your life is pathetic
Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by Demmzy15(m): 9:03am On Apr 17, 2015
Kingspin:
With time some of the flogging and the rest shall disappear. But, have u wonder why the Southern Nigeria is more prosperous than their Northern counterpart? I leave u with that question.
The South has 'oiyel', just like many other countries. How is it possible that Qatar is richer, safer and better than USA?! Ever thought of that?!

If those punishments are stopped, then you have a lawless society!
Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by nyabinghi(m): 9:04am On Apr 17, 2015
Hitler a christian killed how many jews, how many people did christian u.s.a kill in hiroshima and nagazaki
Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by Ishilove: 9:04am On Apr 17, 2015
sauceny:
So 12 fully grown adult christians were pushed into the mediterranean by 15 adult muslims without a fight or what¿

Something about the story seems off...
Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by mulattoclaro(m): 9:04am On Apr 17, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

Muslims are in minority in Edo . Muslims become a problem when they are in majority, that when the killing and beheading starts. As a christian , I can't live where there are muslims in majority because oneday they will want to force the christians to convert to muslim or be killed . That's wat happening in the northern Nigeria

May God help Nigeria.
even recently a ban was placed on Islam in Angola. The muslims in Angola make up 5% of the entire population but you and I know that they start small and when they start growing and expanding, they become a nuisance. I'm sure that was what the president of Angola can perceive in the near future.

4 Likes

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by agedmanng: 9:05am On Apr 17, 2015
nyabinghi:
u will just die like fowl, go to north and move against muslims, thank God ur place in hell is assured.

Thanks I understand you since you are one of them or their sympathizers. The only reply I have for an unfortunate fellow you.

2 Likes

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by Mintayo(m): 9:05am On Apr 17, 2015
I am waiting for the "true muslims" to come into this thread and tell us that those muslims scavengers are not "true muslim"!
Hypocrites!

4 Likes

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by wisdomguy4u(m): 9:05am On Apr 17, 2015
nyabinghi:
another idiotic fellow, america has the greatest crime rate in the world, homosexuality, drug trafficking and rape, murders are rife in christendom, pope had to beg parents whose kids were sodomized by priests

Mumu.. We talking about killing of innocent pple going on around the world in the name of Islam, and here u are talking about homosexuality, drug trafficking and rape committed by pple which got nothing to do with religion.

80% of committed muslims in the world have terrorist/suicide bomber instinct embedded within them waiting to be triggered.

3 Likes

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by nyabinghi(m): 9:06am On Apr 17, 2015
Muslims on nairaland are too silent, serve these mofos in their own dish

1 Like

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by Demmzy15(m): 9:06am On Apr 17, 2015
agedmanng:

I was born a Muslim, I went to Ebenezer Nursery and Primary School in Ilorin. I was flogged for not knowing how to read the 'lord's prayer', when I learnt the Quran, no one flogged me. Infact the highest punishment I received was to open my mouth for some minutes, and the reason I was punished was because I laughed at someone who didn't know

Remember that 'spare the rod, spoil the child'
Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by tonychristopher: 9:06am On Apr 17, 2015
But I keep wondering, what is it that makes an average muslim beastly. This is a religion of Arabs and they are a bit liberal at least the Emiratis and Turks but you are here in Africa trying to be more muslim than arabia king who is a jew from authoritative source

to be frank the problem of the world are muslim. just take a look around .
dodoniyi:

Twelve Nigerian and Ghanaian migrants were thrown overboard following a fight concerning their Christian religion, Italian police said yesterday. The police said 15 African Muslim migrants have arrested over the incident. .

The victims were “of Christian faith, compared to their attackers who were of Muslim faith,” police said in a statement, saying the 15 people arrested were accused of “multiple aggravated murders motivated by religious hate”.

The incident aboard the rubber dinghy, which was carrying about 100 migrants, took place in the Strait of Sicily, between Tunisia and Italy.

According to a group of Nigerian and Ghanaian survivors, a fight broke out over religion, with a group of Muslim passengers threatening the Nigerians and Ghanaians after the latter – who were in the minority – declared themselves to be Christians.

“The threats then materialised and 12 people, all Nigerian and Ghanaian, are believed to have drowned in the Mediterranean,” the statement added.

The 15 migrants arrested over the attack on their arrival in Palermo were from Ivory Coast, Mali and Senegal.

In a separate migrant tragedy, as many as 41 migrants were feared drowned after refugee boat sank in the Mediterranean, Italian media reported.

Four survivors reported the incident to Italian police and humanitarian organizations.

The four survivors said they were originally from Sub-Saharan Africa and had left the city of Tripoli in Libya on Saturday. They then stayed adrift for four days before their boat was wrecked, the IOM spokesman said in a statement.

“It appears that the four were found floating in the sea by a helicopter and were then rescued by the military ship Foscari,” the IOM said.

SOURCE :
http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/12-nigerians-ghanaians-thrown-into-sea-for-being-christian/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Guru Maharaj-Ji At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photos) / Fire Guts Building In TB Joshua’s Synagogue Church (Photos, Video) / What TB Joshua Just Posted On INSTAGRAM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.