Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ (66219 Views)

Muslims Throw 12 Christians Into Sea On Their Way To Europe(video) / CAC Abule-Ijesha Members Fight As Pastor Is Thrown Out Of Church In Lagos / Former Richest Man In Brazil Eike Batista Throws $183,000 Into Sea For Yemoja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by IceMan85(m): 8:37am On Apr 17, 2015
Shittuakeem:

you reason with your anus for generalizing the whole muslim with your myopic view, it all depends on humans mind and race if u generalize the muslims what do you have to say about christians crusade which they kill in the name of jesus....
Christian crusade? Where? When?
Stop deceiving yourself, Christian and Muslims are not the same. We win souls for Christ not killing it for mohammed..

6 Likes

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by mandate2004(f): 8:38am On Apr 17, 2015
Islam is a deadly religion.Imagine a world without Islam
; Peace,Love,Unity n Oneness!

4 Likes

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 17, 2015
nyabinghi:
hell is your abode as desired. Your god is a useless one, why will he sit there and allow his people to be killed
god punish u

1 Like

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by Demmzy15(m): 8:40am On Apr 17, 2015
XBLadez:

Did I abuse you? I only stated a well-known fact that Muslims deny these groups because they try to portray the true face of Islam. I've had a chat on Nimbuzz sometime last year with one supposed terrorist undercover dude, and he said any Muslim who is scared or ashamed to join in the Jihad is an infidel and deserves death. I can't really recall the Quran verses he quoted that day to support his belief. They highlighted the events of early Islam activities, how they preached to communities, killed unrepentant ones and took their women and kids hostage. According to him, it's a message from God (Allah)
I quoted two of you, the person I was talking to knows himself. I wished you screenshoted the chat from Nimbuzz, I'm on Google plus and I have refuted many of this undercover terrorists. You could search for me If you think I'm lying. Most of the people I had chats with were supporters of ISIS and some were even ISIS fighters, I was sometimes successful in changing their perverted, stupid ideologies back to the real Islam. I got death sentences and many of them called me an 'apostate', if you chat with the hard-core ones, you'd know that they're dogs.

I had a chat with this girl in Syria, because her brother was killed by Assad, she joined ISIS. She was ruthless with words and threatened to slaughter me if she could see me. I tried my best to convince that all what ISIS presented were all lies and they are Dajjal(anti-christ), she refused. I have challenged many of them, I do this because they aren't Muslims and they don't represent Islam!

Many of them are young, just like me with poor knowledge of Islam. That's the problem with today's generation, they know nothing. They'll misinterpret just to suite themselves!
Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by Saintbado(m): 8:40am On Apr 17, 2015
islam and their stupidity.............terrorism religion

1 Like

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 17, 2015
Every religion has a spirit...that of christianity is of peace even if some christains are not been peace with time and more presence in the church they become peaceful while that of muslim is the spirit of aggression,even if some muslim are peaceful with more time been spent in the presence of alha they become twisted with aggression.This is not arguement it is the way it is...

4 Likes

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by cescky(m): 8:41am On Apr 17, 2015
Shalek:

You are just an animal. God should have made you a rat

See your self and your so called peace and beautiful life?

Islam religion for the mudrous and bloodthirsty savages

4 Likes

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by nyabinghi(m): 8:42am On Apr 17, 2015
Felixsun20:
About 80% of the terrorist attacks in the world is led by muslims, what's wrong with these animals called Muslims? Name all the attacks, Borno(Nigeria), Kenya, the one that happened in France...what have you? I wish God can just kill them all from the surface of this earth! Animals!
so kkk,lra,ira are muslims, even the south africans burning fellow africans, u christians don't think. How can 15 people drown 12 people easily, you must be high on menstrual blood
Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by mavelo: 8:43am On Apr 17, 2015
Shittuakeem:

you reason with your anus for generalizing the whole muslim with your myopic view, it all depends on humans mind and race if u generalize the muslims what do you have to say about christians crusade which they kill in the name of jesus....
In d Holy Bible dia is no such tyn as killin oda pple of oda faith in d name of JESUS, learn 2knw d truth. Find out y d crusade was created by d Pope n 4ur info Christianity has been in existence ova 600 years b4 islam n dia was no such tyn as crusade bt only existed after jihadism was declare in d mid-east, christians kill or forced by submissn blif u knw beta. I won't go ahead insultin non-christians cos dats not wat my faith teaches. Shalom

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 17, 2015
Shalek:
I just believe this report or story is to promote the HATE on Islam.

Islam is beautiful. Islam is PEACE
This is one problem I have with Muslims, they'll never accept the fact that some of their brothers are violent animals and as such, they launch major terrorist attacks in the world. Was OSAMA (the world's king of terror) not a Muslim? I believe you're not daft!

3 Likes

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by chacoonder(m): 8:43am On Apr 17, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Bleep Islam. A religion that encourages killing. Islam is the worst mistake that ever happened to this world. The world would be a better place without Islam.
No..given birth to you was the worst mistake your mom ever made.
Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by Demmzy15(m): 8:43am On Apr 17, 2015
IceMan85:

Christian crusade? Where? When?
Stop deceiving yourself, Christian and Muslims are not the same. We win souls for Christ not killing it for mohammed..
Jesus!!!! are you trying to support the atrocities of the Crusaders?! Do you many Christians still apologize to Muslims, Jews and other Christians affected?! Smh..... It's just like a reasonable Muslims supporting Al-Qaeda or bokoharam which is never possible. Better be sincere with yourself,in the past Muslims and Christians committed crimes. But it would be stupid if we support or turn a blind eyes to those crimes!
Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by Kingspin(m): 8:44am On Apr 17, 2015
Demmzy15:

And it's still the same Islamic countries with rules that Muhammad brought, that most of you run to and feel safe. UAE, Malaysia, Qatar, etc most of you run there to buy goods. Many of our engineers get jobs in Saudi Arabia which is an Islamic country.

Smh

Think with your brain o! grin
I dnt need to educate u those countries u mentioned have relegated religion and replaced it with western education which today they are enjoying it.

4 Likes

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by moresignal(f): 8:45am On Apr 17, 2015
Sijo01:
Islam, religion of scavengers.
May Almighty Allah forgive u... U should have blame them not their Religion because they are like shekau, they don't understand what Islam is. Allihamdulilah... I am a Muslim
Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by Demmzy15(m): 8:45am On Apr 17, 2015
mavelo:

In d Holy Bible dia is no such tyn as killin oda pple of oda faith in d name of JESUS, learn 2knw d truth. Find out y d crusade was created by d Pope n 4ur info Christianity has been in existence ova 600 years b4 islam n dia was no such tyn as crusade bt only existed after jihadism was declare in d mid-east, christians kill or forced by submissn blif u knw beta. I won't go ahead insultin non-christians cos dats not wat my faith teaches. Shalom
Just say you've haven't heard of them! Shikena
Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by bid4rich(m): 8:45am On Apr 17, 2015
I am not surprise this is happening, I would have been surprised if its not happening. Jesus said 'you will be hated/persesuted because of me'

scripture being fufilled.

Expect more persecution

2 Likes

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by mulattoclaro(m): 8:45am On Apr 17, 2015
chacoonder:
No..given birth to you was the worst mistake your mom ever made.
same to you, you bloody terrorist.

2 Likes

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by nyabinghi(m): 8:45am On Apr 17, 2015
Gejpresident:
god punish u
ur weak god, rotflmao , ur god that sat back and watch his people drown. My own God is the most powerful

1 Like

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by samidbest001(m): 8:45am On Apr 17, 2015
Why didnt the Christian Youths fight back.... Must they always be at the receiving end... Or is this weaknes the teaching of Jesus Christ.
Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by Ekugbeh(m): 8:46am On Apr 17, 2015
Diz z inhuman

RIP tho...
Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 17, 2015
nyabinghi:
ur weak god, rotflmao , ur god that sat back and watch his people drown. My own God is the most powerful
lost soul
Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 17, 2015
Sijo01:
Fish brain.........
Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by nyabinghi(m): 8:48am On Apr 17, 2015
Kgb,cia,mi5 have mass murdered innocent muslims in the mid east, yet these empty heads think they can abuse muslims for where
Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by adeA1(m): 8:48am On Apr 17, 2015
Linkin brain! Sm1 like U I beliv, misled ppe by ds confused headins. Y cn they tel us hw did d fight started so dt we knw it religion engraved fight btw d two group.
Sijo01:
Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by wisdomguy4u(m): 8:49am On Apr 17, 2015
Arogba:

Ignorant, are they no muslims in Edo state?

Muslims are in minority in Edo . Muslims become a problem when they are in majority, that when the killing and beheading starts. As a christian , I can't live where there are muslims in majority because oneday they will want to force the christians to convert to muslim or be killed . That's wat happening in the northern Nigeria

May God help Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by juman(m): 8:49am On Apr 17, 2015
nigeria is not a country under occupation nor in a war and yet many nigerians are running away from their country for greener pasture. This is just because of bad leadership that destroyed the country.

I wonder how those useless individuals that deliberately destroy this country are able to sleep in the night.
Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by Demmzy15(m): 8:49am On Apr 17, 2015
Kingspin:
I dnt need to educate u those countries u mentioned have relegated religion and replace it with western education which today they are enjoying it.
So you're one of those people who think modern education discovered by Westerners? Better go and read what Muslims contributed to science and development, when Muslims had hospitals has neat as anything, Europeans treated people in areas as dirty as a mechanical workshop! Saudi Arabia still behead criminals, Qatar still flog adulterers, UAE does that too! But they're advanced now, one of the most successful countries in the world!
Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by nyabinghi(m): 8:50am On Apr 17, 2015
Gejpresident:
lost soul
idol worshipper, ur place is the hottest part of hell, ecil doer. Armed robbers, love peddlers are even tagged christians when there is a little problem
Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by Demmzy15(m): 8:51am On Apr 17, 2015
Situation001:

No mind them.. it is one of the normal anti Islamic stories we hear every now and then..

always expect something like this..

if they dont create hatred amongst us how do you expect them to be able to execute their 'divide and rule' stategy..

some people has been zombified.. they believe any shit that comes out against Islam
Some would bring stories like 'a Muslim rapes horse' and illiterates would come with their brown thumbs and type sh't!

1 Like

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by ddefoe: 8:51am On Apr 17, 2015
sauceny:
So 12 fully grown adult christians were pushed into the mediterranean by 15 adult muslims without a fight or what¿

Anyways,cases like this has often been reported one too many times,especially crossing the sea into Spain or Italy.
exactly the first thing that came into my mind.how can u watch your fellow man throw u inside the ocean without fighting back.its unbelievable but then we might never know exactly what happened
Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by mikeapollo: 8:52am On Apr 17, 2015
sigmundfreud:
Black man and black mind. Don't blame the whites for thinking we are subhuman...

It is not about the black man. It is about a religion that preaches hate and killing of people of other faith, called ''infidels''!

3 Likes

Re: 12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ by IceMan85(m): 8:52am On Apr 17, 2015
Demmzy15:

Jesus!!!! are you trying to support the atrocities of the Crusaders?! Do you many Christians still apologize to Muslims, Jews and other Christians affected?! Smh..... It's just like a reasonable Muslims supporting Al-Qaeda or bokoharam which is never possible. Better be sincere with yourself,in the past Muslims and Christians committed crimes. But it would be stupid if we support or turn a blind eyes to those crimes!
Imagine your life... Pretending that you are a christian. What happend before Chist(B.C) is what you are still considering inhuman in the 21st century. We all know that the word was in mess then, killing each other like animals. Grow up brother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Guru Maharaj-Ji At Ooni Of Ife’s Wedding (Photos) / Fire Guts Building In TB Joshua’s Synagogue Church (Photos, Video) / What TB Joshua Just Posted On INSTAGRAM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.