Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

T.A Orji Receives His Senatorial Certificate Of Return From INEC - Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / T.A Orji Receives His Senatorial Certificate Of Return From INEC - Photos (22063 Views)

Dino Melaye Receives His Son And Schoolmates At The National Assembly / Obaseki Presented With Certificate Of Return By INEC Photos / Benjamin Uwajumogu Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC(Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T.A Orji Receives His Senatorial Certificate Of Return From INEC - Photos by zendy: 11:02am On Apr 17, 2015
The worst Governor in Nigeria. All he did was steal Abia states oil money for 8 years. Now,he has brazenly rigged himself into the senate. It's high time Nigera moves to biometric finger print voting devoid of any paper. As long as there is ballot papers and result sheets,there will always be rigging
Re: T.A Orji Receives His Senatorial Certificate Of Return From INEC - Photos by stayblack: 11:04am On Apr 17, 2015
ABIAS,UNA BE REAL MONKEYS...

1 Like

Re: T.A Orji Receives His Senatorial Certificate Of Return From INEC - Photos by imbless: 11:04am On Apr 17, 2015
san316:
Good for him. Congrats to the Abians. The people's choice has won.
nobody elected that fooooooool
Re: T.A Orji Receives His Senatorial Certificate Of Return From INEC - Photos by poiZon: 11:05am On Apr 17, 2015
DExplorer1:
Rubbish! This' one man i hate to see at the senate.

will u also be in the 9th assembly?
which pparty are u repping?
u no go face front n leave mata for martha?
george akume wetin him achieve as govr? whr him dey now? are u guys not rootng for the thief who wrecked benue state to be d next senate presido?
infact face front.
Re: T.A Orji Receives His Senatorial Certificate Of Return From INEC - Photos by imbless: 11:08am On Apr 17, 2015
Nostalgia21:
ochendo the criminal. angry
I wonder why they keep re-electing this thief. abians na wa o?
he rigged the election.
Re: T.A Orji Receives His Senatorial Certificate Of Return From INEC - Photos by wadodo2020(f): 11:08am On Apr 17, 2015
God will surely reward this man n his family for their wickedness to Abia state some day.
Re: T.A Orji Receives His Senatorial Certificate Of Return From INEC - Photos by joejoe3: 11:09am On Apr 17, 2015
Everyone would wish the progress and development of his/her village, LGA, state and Nigeria at large. I wonder where Abia state will be in the next 20 years with this man and his likes being in d helm of affair.
Abia state still far from the right track.

1 Like

Re: T.A Orji Receives His Senatorial Certificate Of Return From INEC - Photos by juman(m): 11:10am On Apr 17, 2015
chinnyonwu:

look man u r not entitled to ur deranged opinion on this forum.
do you reason thru ur buttocks?
kindly deactivate your account

grin grin

1 Like

Re: T.A Orji Receives His Senatorial Certificate Of Return From INEC - Photos by ayindejimmy(m): 11:13am On Apr 17, 2015
You people don't like him and he's winning elections for himself and his party. Tell me, was it not the same Abians voting for him?

1 Like

Re: T.A Orji Receives His Senatorial Certificate Of Return From INEC - Photos by artade: 11:18am On Apr 17, 2015
Just take a look at his name: Theodore Ahamefule Shameful[e] Orji.
Re: T.A Orji Receives His Senatorial Certificate Of Return From INEC - Photos by artade: 11:19am On Apr 17, 2015
ayindejimmy:
You people don't like him and he's winning elections for himself and his party. Tell me, was it not the same Abians voting for him?

Ever heard of election rigging?
Re: T.A Orji Receives His Senatorial Certificate Of Return From INEC - Photos by ladipeacemaker(m): 11:25am On Apr 17, 2015
If you have always wanted to do 7 times more in your Business, Career and Life, then join over 500 Nigerians at this conference.

It is absolutely FREE. Hurry and register here on this link: http://www.blueoceanstrategyng.com/eventregister/?j=3

Please, note that the link will become inactive as soon as the first 500 people are registered.

Venue: Oakwood Park Hotel by Chevron R/About, Lekki-Epe Expressway, Lekki, Lagos.

Re: T.A Orji Receives His Senatorial Certificate Of Return From INEC - Photos by DTaj: 11:27am On Apr 17, 2015
TA Orji, South-Eastern Nigeria's worst Governor ever! How he got elected as a Senator is another kettle of fish entirely...

My brothers and sisters in Abia, please elect Alex Otti of APGA on April 25 2015 supplementary elections. Abia state needs to be redeemed fast...

1 Like

Re: T.A Orji Receives His Senatorial Certificate Of Return From INEC - Photos by austine4real(m): 11:28am On Apr 17, 2015
grin grin grin d face of d army na die
Re: T.A Orji Receives His Senatorial Certificate Of Return From INEC - Photos by fiftynaira(m): 11:33am On Apr 17, 2015
This system called nigeria is FINISHED!! I repeat FINISHED... The God GMB is here to restore the polity!
Re: T.A Orji Receives His Senatorial Certificate Of Return From INEC - Photos by Badassniggga(m): 11:47am On Apr 17, 2015
Vivipop:
This man is the devil's most favourite demon, [b]where is Karma when you need it the most? [/b]
she's busy doing pushups
Re: T.A Orji Receives His Senatorial Certificate Of Return From INEC - Photos by anonym0us: 11:48am On Apr 17, 2015
wakacome:
He is the most pathetic governor that nigeria ever had........so useless as the Ueue in the word "queue"i dislike him with passion.
gbam

gbamer

gbamest
Re: T.A Orji Receives His Senatorial Certificate Of Return From INEC - Photos by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 17, 2015
He has proven to be a better politician than Orji Uzor Kalu...
Re: T.A Orji Receives His Senatorial Certificate Of Return From INEC - Photos by ba7man(m): 11:56am On Apr 17, 2015
Raiders:
I love this man political wit. He is the maradona of Abia politics . congrats senator Ochendo
And you're the Maradona of "Mediocrity" and "stup1d1ty".
Re: T.A Orji Receives His Senatorial Certificate Of Return From INEC - Photos by optimismlaz(m): 11:56am On Apr 17, 2015
Thief sorry Chief TA orji u sabi d game thief on my ochendo.
Re: T.A Orji Receives His Senatorial Certificate Of Return From INEC - Photos by Seun360(m): 12:01pm On Apr 17, 2015
efilefun:
lmao, when the whole nation was clamoring for change you all were being tribalistic, rigging for you brother... now una don blindly rig python enter power... you can cry from now till eternity "kokan aiye" live with your cross you all asked for it. hopefully that would be PDP's presidential candidate come 2023 grin cheesy wink smiley tongue

I say a big Amen to that.
Re: T.A Orji Receives His Senatorial Certificate Of Return From INEC - Photos by sunsewa: 1:01pm On Apr 17, 2015
All blame should be directed to Orji Uzor kalu that foisted a clown to Abia in the name of governor (see im mumu face)or stooge,at least not only masses are bearing the brunt,even Orji Uzor Kalu in particular is seeing fire from him,Theodore is like a sting on the scrotum to abians,except something divine happens,he has the power to manipulate.
Re: T.A Orji Receives His Senatorial Certificate Of Return From INEC - Photos by prophetfire: 1:18pm On Apr 17, 2015
This message slowpoke is the worst of all the curses that abia and abia people are groaning under. if I. N. E. C. was a credible body, how wouldn't have rigged himself into the Senate.
Re: T.A Orji Receives His Senatorial Certificate Of Return From INEC - Photos by cyberdurable(m): 1:26pm On Apr 17, 2015
wakacome:
He is the most pathetic governor that nigeria ever had........so useless as the Ueue in the word "queue"i dislike him with passion.

Cry cry baby... Mumu ur papa no fit win common village head... Ochendo is now in the Red Chambers... Nothing a nitwit like you can do abt it..
Re: T.A Orji Receives His Senatorial Certificate Of Return From INEC - Photos by Bsc(m): 1:26pm On Apr 17, 2015
Stop blaming abians , blame returning officer for collecting bribe...someone who lost in his own unit , lost again in the unit of his wife...yet Inec gambled the whole result to he's favour....Buhari pls come....GEJ has gone dumb....
Re: T.A Orji Receives His Senatorial Certificate Of Return From INEC - Photos by jayoakland: 1:53pm On Apr 17, 2015
Na thunder go answer u. Well if u succeeded in buying your way to the National assembly, let's leave it @ Dat cos we are helpless. But opening ur dirty devilish mouth to say that abians voted you, shall remain a generational course that will wipe out any thing that bears ur name from the surface of the earth. Devil incarnate. C u c representation. 8yrs Gov. And nothing to show for it is telling abians to expect the best from him.. Keep wondering wea heavy thunder with lightening goes wen people like T.A ORJI vomit poo from Dea mouth... Nemesis must catch up with you In no time. Thief.!!!

1 Like

Re: T.A Orji Receives His Senatorial Certificate Of Return From INEC - Photos by Akuneshiobike(m): 2:22pm On Apr 17, 2015
Abians have sworn never to liberate their state from the grip of selfish, corrupt and greedy politicians...Ochendo is a very good example of them.

I feel sorry for Abia State.
Re: T.A Orji Receives His Senatorial Certificate Of Return From INEC - Photos by chinnyonwu(m): 2:23pm On Apr 17, 2015
d33jy85:

Oga how did he rigg unless ur saying that ur Saviour Jega is a fraud. So if he rigged then it means the card reader is useless and evry1 rigged including Buhari and Co.
bro, almost everyone loathes that man in Abia. and they were al displeased and suprised when he was announced winner.
Now every SINGLE person i know voted APGA for Senate but what happened?
Same way Abians were suprised his stooge was emerging the winner of the guber.
Jega can be in so many places at the same time.. his integrity doesnt speaker for any other INEC official.
can u refuse a bribe of N25m?
Re: T.A Orji Receives His Senatorial Certificate Of Return From INEC - Photos by simplisity(m): 2:36pm On Apr 17, 2015
EFCC is waiting for u, thank God u r in Buhari's regime, no immunity coverage
Re: T.A Orji Receives His Senatorial Certificate Of Return From INEC - Photos by Akuneshiobike(m): 2:37pm On Apr 17, 2015
cyberdurable:

Cry cry baby... Mumu ur papa no fit win common village head... Ochendo is now in the Red Chambers... Nothing a nitwit like you can do abt it..
Since you have thrown your God given conscience to the wind, simply because of 2k or 5k at most, that was used to bribe your silly conscience, thereby supporting such a devil in the form of a man. i have just one line of sentence for you...the evil committed by men and their supporters shall follow them in thousand folds...nonsense!
Re: T.A Orji Receives His Senatorial Certificate Of Return From INEC - Photos by TRIPPLEAB(m): 3:06pm On Apr 17, 2015
cyberdurable:
Ochendo is the Best Governor Abia Av ever Witnessed
His Administration attracted so many Foreign and Federal Projects in the state.. He Transformed so many Towns, I wil vote this man Anytime any day... He is now in the Red Chambers, ur Hatred doesn't matter... All Hail Ochendo
pls my friend which town did he develop and which foreign project? Hope you are in Africa?
Re: T.A Orji Receives His Senatorial Certificate Of Return From INEC - Photos by kechywillz(m): 3:09pm On Apr 17, 2015
if dis man came back wirh a certificate to certify that he won the senatorial election after in clear view that he rigged that election,it specifically means that the current governorship election will be rigged in favour of him,abia state is in serious trouble if PDP wins

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stop Gloating, Atiku Will Soon Reclaim His Mandate- PDP Tells President Buhari / Nigeria Re-emergence As Africa’s Biggest Economy, An Economic Scorecard Of PMB / DSS Stopped American Lawyer, Others From Visiting Nnamdi Kanu — Ifeanyi Ejiofor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.