Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,610 members, 7,827,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

T.A Orji Receives His Senatorial Certificate Of Return From INEC - Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / T.A Orji Receives His Senatorial Certificate Of Return From INEC - Photos (22069 Views)

Dino Melaye Receives His Son And Schoolmates At The National Assembly / Obaseki Presented With Certificate Of Return By INEC Photos / Benjamin Uwajumogu Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC(Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: T.A Orji Receives His Senatorial Certificate Of Return From INEC - Photos by 1009ja: 4:34pm On Apr 17, 2015
Abia is the unluckiest state in Nigeria since its Creation in 1991. I wonder what the state governors have been doing with the state's federal allocations. There is absolutely no sign of life in the state capital. Aba, its supposedly commercial beehive have been left to rot away. This man who lost in his kindred's polling booth cooked up numbers with the state REC and Jega has washed his hands off. It is an Igbo matter. Which one concern me. This man and his son have converted all state lands and buildings to themselves. If Abians lose the opportunity to have the state's trajectory changed in this election cycle, it means the bleeding continues. The governor wants to plant Ikpeazu as governor and his son as speaker of the state house of assembly. Abia how unlucky are thou!
Re: T.A Orji Receives His Senatorial Certificate Of Return From INEC - Photos by exwizzy90(m): 4:47pm On Apr 17, 2015
cyberdurable:
Ochendo is the Best Governor Abia Av ever Witnessed
His Administration attracted so many Foreign and Federal Projects in the state.. He Transformed so many Towns, I wil vote this man Anytime any day... He is now in the Red Chambers, ur Hatred doesn't matter... All Hail Ochendo
what is this one saying? Which foreign and Federal projects? The man destroyed Abia for 8 years, His administration caused so many industries and firm to relocate due to incessant and high taxation. Let us stop celebrating mediocrity abeg. He is a very bad man but a good Nigeria politician because he plays the game well. I'm not surprised at all... The end shall justify the means.
Re: T.A Orji Receives His Senatorial Certificate Of Return From INEC - Photos by kels4fun(m): 5:04pm On Apr 17, 2015
If you are too sure that abians voted for you, why not come down to aba lets celebrate your victory together....I swear if I no use satchet water stone u to death.....heartless and clueless Governor........ONYE-OSHI VOTE!!!
Re: T.A Orji Receives His Senatorial Certificate Of Return From INEC - Photos by deebrain(m): 5:19pm On Apr 17, 2015
The worst governor in Nigerian history. Im speechless.

Lord, how long?
Re: T.A Orji Receives His Senatorial Certificate Of Return From INEC - Photos by raziboi(m): 5:44pm On Apr 17, 2015
cyberdurable:
His Administration attracted so many Foreign and Federal Projects in the state.. He Transformed so many Towns, I wil vote this man Anytime any day... He is now in the Red Chambers, ur Hatred doesn't matter... All Hail Ochendo

may God punish u
Re: T.A Orji Receives His Senatorial Certificate Of Return From INEC - Photos by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 17, 2015
To be truthful nd factual! This man would be sent packing befor dec 2017 if JESUS tarries'
Re: T.A Orji Receives His Senatorial Certificate Of Return From INEC - Photos by omarhlichanwa: 6:29pm On Apr 17, 2015
Re: T.A Orji Receives His Senatorial Certificate Of Return From INEC - Photos by MissEse: 7:19pm On Apr 17, 2015
chinnyonwu:

Has ur 12 kb brain ever heard of rigging? angry

Where was your own 1b brain when GEJ paid for rigging n still failed
I'm sure yours is too small to know u can pay for service u won't get.

Don't quote me again o
Re: T.A Orji Receives His Senatorial Certificate Of Return From INEC - Photos by godwin120alex: 7:24pm On Apr 17, 2015
TA Oriji hmmm
Re: T.A Orji Receives His Senatorial Certificate Of Return From INEC - Photos by Uch1: 8:10pm On Apr 17, 2015
Congratulations senator Ochendo
Re: T.A Orji Receives His Senatorial Certificate Of Return From INEC - Photos by Ojiofor: 8:33pm On Apr 17, 2015
Jega awarding certificate of return to election riggers...what a shame!like Maurice wuruwuru like jega jega.his card reader scam is the biggest fraud to Nigerian democracy.
Re: T.A Orji Receives His Senatorial Certificate Of Return From INEC - Photos by hush15: 8:39pm On Apr 17, 2015
MissEse:
He's bad yet he is reappointed!
I tire for Abia people o. The guy is just destroying the state.

you all can nag and complain bout TA but while you all complaining, he is at the Senate house making his impact. all the 300000votes he got wasn't thumb printed by him or even ten of him, the people spike and I think the people's voice should be respected.

I bet if he was APC, you all won't find anything wrong with the elections.

go relax segue, he is with his certificate of return. haters should go sleep
Re: T.A Orji Receives His Senatorial Certificate Of Return From INEC - Photos by hush15: 8:43pm On Apr 17, 2015
MissEse:
He's bad yet he is reappointed!
I tire for Abia people o. The guy is just destroying the state.

you all can nag and complain bout TA but while you all complaining, he is at the Senate house making his impact. all the 300000votes he got wasn't thumb printed by him or even ten of him, the people spike and I think the people's voice should be respected.

go relax segue, he is w
Re: T.A Orji Receives His Senatorial Certificate Of Return From INEC - Photos by chinnyonwu(m): 9:00pm On Apr 17, 2015
MissEse:

Where was your own 1b brain when GEJ paid for rigging n still failed
I'm sure yours is too small to know u can pay for service u won't get.

Don't quote me again o
but u agree rigging is sometimes successful. ?
i wont quote u if u can stop publishing thoughtless opinions.
Re: T.A Orji Receives His Senatorial Certificate Of Return From INEC - Photos by mensdept: 11:45pm On Apr 17, 2015
Uch1:
Congratulations senator Ochendo

You are not serious. Ochendo my a.zz
Re: T.A Orji Receives His Senatorial Certificate Of Return From INEC - Photos by ernecy(m): 1:32am On Apr 18, 2015
Nostalgia21:
ochendo the criminal. angry
I wonder why they keep re-electing this thief. abians na wa o?
nobody voted d thief!! He rigged his way through
Re: T.A Orji Receives His Senatorial Certificate Of Return From INEC - Photos by tohpahz(f): 1:17pm On Apr 18, 2015
Nostalgia21:
ochendo the criminal. angry
I wonder why they keep re-electing this thief. abians na wa o?
No one reelected him
He rigged his way in
Re: T.A Orji Receives His Senatorial Certificate Of Return From INEC - Photos by tohpahz(f): 1:18pm On Apr 18, 2015
cyberdurable:

So u are one of ikuku's thugs??
Re: T.A Orji Receives His Senatorial Certificate Of Return From INEC - Photos by tohpahz(f): 1:19pm On Apr 18, 2015
hush15:

go relax segue, he is w

What are u saying sef.. Which votes??
Please get ur facts straight.. nobody voted dat man
Re: T.A Orji Receives His Senatorial Certificate Of Return From INEC - Photos by cyberdurable(m): 3:19pm On Apr 18, 2015
tohpahz:

So u are one of ikuku's thugs??

[Size=35]Ashawo[/size] Face Front... I didn't mention you...
Re: T.A Orji Receives His Senatorial Certificate Of Return From INEC - Photos by richeso: 3:45pm On Apr 18, 2015
May God never forgive any Abia youth that supported this man.

this man is Devil in human flesh.. go to Abia and see , you will cry for abians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naira In Transition, Not Jinxed – Bismarck Rewane / Governor Ugwuanyi In Dublin Ireland For Gala Night Party - Photos / Pump Attendant Arrested For Selling Fuel At N240 (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.