Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ (76411 Views)

Adeola Of Sahara Reporters And President Buhari Take A Photo / Tinubu Set To Deliver Senate Pres, Speaker H O Reps And Chief Of Staff or SGF / Fashola Inspects Ilubirin Housing Estate. What Obanikoro Tried To Stop. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by Coefficient(m): 1:38pm On Apr 17, 2015
Interestingly, I did same yesterday.

I showed up at work in a semi-casual wear, forgetting I had a meeting with executives of a top auditing firm. The white lady in attendance didn't even look bothered. But the rest gave me that 'What!' look. I could feel the stares on me at the meeting. I prayed the meeting to end quick all through. LOL

I'll never forget to set meeting reminders again!
Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by ajealadick(m): 1:40pm On Apr 17, 2015
dainformant:
u see nothing wrong with that? Can you wear slippers for an interview with any company in Nigeria no matter how small the company is, talk more of a Federal meeting with international delegates, u need CHANGE

So the change we have been talking and losing lives for is just to wear a shoe in place of sandals? You need to change from your house to a psychiatric hospital
Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by mannyU: 1:40pm On Apr 17, 2015
Aminat508:
Dis man sha? Haba too Absurd

Luv ur boobies!
Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by cytellProperty: 1:45pm On Apr 17, 2015
nicerichard05:
Just in case
E wo lo kan e nibe. Solo makinde.
Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by midolian(m): 1:45pm On Apr 17, 2015
omenka:
I thought the same thing until my eyes caught the footwear. It is totally inappropriate.

Anyway, I hope he's prepared his handover letter. 20th is the deadline.
mayb I jst luv the simplicity..I don't see it as inappropriate...

...On the preparation of his handover letter, he z got no choice. I can't even wait to have them flushed out.
Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by femmy2010(m): 1:47pm On Apr 17, 2015
I am no Koro Fan but nothing wrong with what he wore.
He is African in a meeting in Africa.
Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by emmatok(m): 1:49pm On Apr 17, 2015
midolian:
mayb I jst luv the simplicity..I don't see it as inappropriate...

...On the preparation of his handover letter, he z got no choice. I can't even wait to have them flushed out.

That is not simplicity.
Its a diplomatic meeting, KORO should know better.
Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by Aminat508(f): 1:52pm On Apr 17, 2015
mannyU:

Luv ur boobies!
oshee
Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by wiloy2k8(m): 1:56pm On Apr 17, 2015
sokera:
so Igbos are good at selecting footwears right ? You are a joker, you just don't want to accept that the cluelessness is running in all GEJ's loyalist

shey d guy wey call Yoruba na Igbo boy . he could be an Hausa boy na
Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by mogboyelade(f): 1:57pm On Apr 17, 2015
Koro the nigga. Grandpa forming nigga.
Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 17, 2015
he is African after all
Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by XBLadez: 1:59pm On Apr 17, 2015
Some people don't have common sense of dressing. Sandals or what we call ''pam'' fits better with native attires. All these APC members self with their irrelevant topics
Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by eddly(m): 2:00pm On Apr 17, 2015
cool For me nothing is wrong with that... Afterall suits no go change d topic dem wan discuss
Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by lexy2014: 2:06pm On Apr 17, 2015
Icon4s:
Yorubas are never good at selecting footwares. To them what matters is the clothe and not the footware.
Jeez bros u don't need †☺ generalize
Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by Simpson101(m): 2:07pm On Apr 17, 2015
midolian:
Despite the fact that I am not an Obanikoro fan, , , honestly, I see nafin wrong with wat he wore.

Honestly, I concur with you.
The guy is on casual native wear, it would have been worse if he had worn a shoe on that attire...
Funny thing is, those whom he had meeting with will see absolute nothing wrong with his outfit but as always, 9ja must to talk, either good or bad...

1 Like

Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by solayd(m): 2:10pm On Apr 17, 2015
buh if na oyinbo u no go see anything wrong with it. na free world we dey free d guy jawe
Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by proudlyhandsome: 2:12pm On Apr 17, 2015
Icon4s:
Yorubas are never good at selecting footwares. To them what matters is the clothe and not the footware.

I ll rather go out without shoe than to put on those Aba made shoes.

The easiest way to recognise you and your brothers in our midst is your type of shoes with colour riot shirts and pants.

1 Like

Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by dainformant(m): 2:21pm On Apr 17, 2015
u are too smart, u get my point... the native ain't the problem but the slippers
emmatok:

I see why Nigerian are being disregarded among nations.

What KORO wears is our problem, because he represents us Nigerians.
KORO is not the only person wearing native attire, but wearing a slippers to a diplomatic meet is totally unethical.

How do you dress casually to a diplomatic meeting?

1 Like

Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 17, 2015
He better be having a severe case of Athletes' Foot.
Either way, he's fired.
Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 17, 2015
azzima:
When you have a WEAK leader, no one cares.
Na wa o!!! so everything in this country must be tight down to leadership? The president should have taught adults like Koro how to dress? heee! we never hear am for this country.
Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by Tvegas(m): 2:27pm On Apr 17, 2015
This is joblessness of the highest order,whats the shoe got to do with it?..... Even though I can die for APC sha **In Toyin Aimakhu's Voice** grin
Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by jegusj(m): 2:30pm On Apr 17, 2015
like koro like Ayo fayose.
Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by jegusj(m): 2:30pm On Apr 17, 2015
like koro, like Ayo fayose.
Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by ikombe: 2:32pm On Apr 17, 2015
dainformant:
u see nothing wrong with that? Can you wear slippers for an interview with any company in Nigeria no matter how small the company is, talk more of a Federal meeting with international delegates, u need CHANGE
becos he didnt wear a shoe like others now makes him diffrent like there is sumthing special about shoe abi 95% of the people wey dey wear shoe for government house no dey thief money baundecided
Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by KingGeorge1: 2:33pm On Apr 17, 2015
What's wrong with that? Low Self esteem Africans will always look down on themselves, if it was a white man that dresses like that we will all give him credit as well as our wives and sisters to Bleep for free.
Please if you don't have anything to pose out of joblessness, just come and read peoples post and lock out and stop this senseless political propaganda of mudsliding at any given chance.
Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by Rad1cal: 2:34pm On Apr 17, 2015
REALODUA:
u blind bitch, that's an official assignment he should have dressed smart . Not accepted for a minister

I must consider you a very foolish and unsecure being, Obanikoro wore a very simple attire with a sandal, you might as well ordered him to wear a suit and tie to appear "very official"

Nansense
Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 17, 2015
you see a man dressed as a boss and you are hating dafuq is wrong with these haters?
Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by Gentlemedi(m): 2:43pm On Apr 17, 2015
Koro, your footwear is good to me...people like taking panadol for another man's headache.
Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 17, 2015
dainformant:
hbp....

Obanikoro dey kampe..u?
Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by Ninilowo(m): 3:00pm On Apr 17, 2015
midolian:
Despite the fact that I am not an Obanikoro fan, , , honestly, I see nafin wrong with wat he wore.
Me too

1 Like

Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by JKA5VE: 3:00pm On Apr 17, 2015
KORO.....ODD ONE OUT.That is the kind of person he is........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

6 Assets That Were Seized From James Ibori (photos) / Kaduna Crisis: Gunshots, People On The Run! Photos And Videos / Peter Obi: "Ghana-Must-Go" Bag Spotted At LP's Convention (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.