Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,278 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

2013 Xenophobia Video In South African - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 2013 Xenophobia Video In South African (84819 Views)

South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic) / Xenophobia: Protesters Dispersed By South African Police (Photos) / See What South Africans Had To Say Concerning Xenophobia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Xenophobia Video In South African by Caution30: 10:01pm On Apr 18, 2015
[quote author=MzansiBeat post=32852724]I'VE NEVER SEEN SUCH SHALLOW MINDEDNESS IN ALL MY LIFE COMING FROM NIGERIAN PEOPLE LIKE THIS ONE. THE BIGGEST AND MOST TROUBLESOME XENOPHOBS IN THE WHOLE OF AFRICA YOU ARE! MASTER AND PROFESSIONAL DENIALISTS AND CON ARTISTS THAT YOU ARE. YOU MUST BECOME COMEDIANS. YOU THINK ALL THOSE THINGS YOU WROTE HERE ARE LIKE SELLING FLIES' INFESTED BUSH MEAT IN THE MARKET grin grin grin

[[s]quote author=winnieG1 post=32830689]I'm very sad this evening. do we have a president in this nation? President Goodluck should explain to us what the South African Ambassador is still doing in Nigeria. he should sack him immediately. No diplomacy should be applied in this case. In the Early news I watched this morning, the south african police were there just looking while their citizens maim innocent foreigners. NCC should workout modalities to stop DSTV from ceasing broadcasting right over our broadcasting satellite space at least we now have Consat and Startimes that can comfortably take up the challenge.

This is one of the reason Pa Buhari should canvas for all inclusive government. Fayose or [s]the like should be made minister for foreign a[/s]ffair,I'm sure he will know how to use tools around him to teach those South Africans and their businesses here in Nigeria a big lesson without leaving a footprint of our foreign mission.[/s][/quote
Pls,this nairaland not randland
what are you looking for here?
Your fellow vampires are out there sucking blood of innocent people
Go join them and stop disturbing nairalanders
Re: 2013 Xenophobia Video In South African by Slpyhead: 11:28pm On Apr 18, 2015
[color=#000000][/color]do you have a proof of DT? I'm a Zulu and also stay in Durban where all of this is happening and I never touch anyone instead we helped them to pack their staff before people attack them in my community. they left safe with police.

one more thing if you don't stay in Durban you will think only Zulu's stay there because it in a Zulu kingdom then you wrong we have different people from around the country speaking different languages and Durban didn't start this JHB did.
Re: 2013 Xenophobia Video In South African by reemix123(m): 9:09am On Apr 19, 2015
We are aware of the latest attacks/violence in South Africa on immigrants in which many have died including Nigerians caused by reported comments by Zulu King Goodwill Zwelithini, that foreigners should “pack their bags” and leave. Does that not sound very similar to a recent xenophobic speech made by the Oba in Lagos. We are lucky that southern part Nigeria is not as tensed up as South Africans and that Igbos are sophisticated people.
Re: 2013 Xenophobia Video In South African by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 19, 2015
toprealman:
Please we need a friendly match with South Africa in Enyimba stadium Aba. These guys should be touched.
lol... better touching.
Re: 2013 Xenophobia Video In South African by queebeediva(f): 3:06pm On Apr 19, 2015
MzansiBeat:
[b][/b]
WHAT IS YOUR INSIGHT? YOU CAN NEVER SPIN YOURSELVES OUT OF THIS. YOUR BUTTOCKS ARE EXPOSING YOUR SHAME. HANDS OFF SA. HANDS OFF SA BUSINESSES IN NIGERIA AND REST OF AFRICA, PERIOD.
ok now I see a confused fellow !
Re: 2013 Xenophobia Video In South African by toprealman: 12:04am On Apr 20, 2015
lygn19:
lol... better touching.
Wonder why they have no shoprite over here.
Re: 2013 Xenophobia Video In South African by ooshinibos: 10:24pm On Apr 29, 2015
we thought racism from the white race was a threat to the lives of Black people , now that racism from whites are reducing , we black people are now replacing racism with xenophobism , tribalism and ethinicism , its a shame for all of us , we complain so much about racism ...and once that is being tackled ,we africans come up with our own hatred for one another ..and this is one of the reasons racism has not been eradicated completely ..this issue does not even pertain to South Africa alone , we have the same black on black hatred issue in USA ,UK as well ( black Caribbean hate Africans , east Africans hate west African , and all kind of evil acts) . We need to start thinking about the way we treat one another .
We all thought that when apartheid is wiped out , south Africa will be the greatest and friendliest country in the world , but the South Africans have short memory and have allowed the evil hatred they fought so much to be part of them ..and start to kill those that fought for them during apartheid . I have cancelled my trip to south Africa and I will not be going there anymore .
I AM NOT SAYING ALL SOUTH AFRICANS ARE XENOPHOBIC ..but you only need one person to cause havoc ..2 percent of a population is enough to create riots and hate in a country .

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Mast Vandalized In UK Over 5G Coronavirus Claims / Taliban Fighters Have Taken Over Afghanistan's Presidential Palace (Photos) / Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.