Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Lagos MUST Be Governed By A Non Yoruba Unless... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos MUST Be Governed By A Non Yoruba Unless... (4072 Views)

Images: Three Most Backward And Poorly Governed Nigerian States / Group Condemns Appointment Of Non-Yoruba As NPA Boss. / Non-indigenes In Lagos Must Respect Their Hosts– Akiolu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos MUST Be Governed By A Non Yoruba Unless... by Obiagu1(m): 1:38pm On Apr 17, 2015
StBlack1:

You know what, If by chance any of your kinsmen get assassinated, PLEASE DO TRY RECIPROCATING. I bet it you all wont be obliged to try retaliating on Yorubas in a Yoruba land.

I can bet you that what you just spewed is not a task your generations in Lagos CAN DARE TRY DREAM OF RATHER THAN THINK OF DOING. I understand that you Ibos are a group who likes screaming xenophobia, but bet you, the whole world wont pay any attention to your wailings when they clearly see what set of misfits and nuisances you like making yourselves in foreign lands.

I REPEAT, if one of your men get eliminated, do summon courage to call up MASSOB or any of your God-forsaken group to dare retaliate in Yoruba land. !!

I hate loud mouths!
Re: Lagos MUST Be Governed By A Non Yoruba Unless... by ademusiwa7: 1:41pm On Apr 17, 2015
Lagos cant be governor by easterners
because Western Nigeria is not part of Nigeria.

It is like a person who remain a Mexican who say, I want to be governor of new York.

this is the flag of the Independent country of the kingdom of Western Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Lagos MUST Be Governed By A Non Yoruba Unless... by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 17, 2015
Relax. Abi no be APC government be this? When we start frustrating your lives in the SW, let us know how far you can retaliate and get reckless enough to challenge us in. GEJ has given you abundant time to do all sorts under his tenure by illegally protecting you with security forces in Lagos state in Amuwo-Odofin and the likes. Sure it will never remain the same this time.

The current situation in Lagos WILL BE CORRECTED IN VERY FEW YEARS, write that down. !!

6 Likes

Re: Lagos MUST Be Governed By A Non Yoruba Unless... by phelps007: 1:42pm On Apr 17, 2015
These people will never stop looking for trouble..
O ga oh.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos MUST Be Governed By A Non Yoruba Unless... by Obiagu1(m): 2:01pm On Apr 17, 2015
One thing I like about the Yoruba is how they lie to themselves.

You complain about Lagos being swamped by non Yoruba yet you fight tirelessly to frustrate others from getting the necessary projects that will, in reality, make Igbos especially to move away from Lagos.

It really sucks to be a Yoruba to think you can eat your cake and still have it.
You can't steal our central airport and central seaport and federal capital and want others to stay away from it.
IMPOSSIBLE! You can go and hug a wet transformer for all I care!
Re: Lagos MUST Be Governed By A Non Yoruba Unless... by Texcoco(m): 2:13pm On Apr 17, 2015
For most of us,we prefer the status quo,that is Lagos being a home for all and no man's land.

1 Like

Re: Lagos MUST Be Governed By A Non Yoruba Unless... by darfay: 2:16pm On Apr 17, 2015
A very ignorant and stupid post by a senseless op

1 Like

Re: Lagos MUST Be Governed By A Non Yoruba Unless... by Obiagu1(m): 2:26pm On Apr 17, 2015
darfay:
A very ignorant and stupid post by a senseless op

Truth hurts!
Re: Lagos MUST Be Governed By A Non Yoruba Unless... by Truckpusher(m): 6:14pm On Apr 17, 2015
TRIBALSTOOGE:

join ss/se liberation movement ,

consult barcanistar and truckpusher .

ss/se power of unity will scare hyena and scavengers .
We are not separatists neither are we secessionists ,we are simply trying to unite our people and we must achieve it even as all options are on the table .

Go figure......

1 Like

Re: Lagos MUST Be Governed By A Non Yoruba Unless... by VirginFinder: 6:42pm On Apr 17, 2015
Obiagu1:

I hate loud mouths!

Why were you guys cowered and trembling at the mere diabolical threat of an Oba?
Those elected ibo peeps must vacate their seats or ...

3 Likes

Re: Lagos MUST Be Governed By A Non Yoruba Unless... by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
We are not separatists neither are we secessionists ,we are simply trying to unite our people and we must achieve it even as all options are on the table .

Go figure......

i know that is not a secessionists movement .

sorry for using liberation movement .
Re: Lagos MUST Be Governed By A Non Yoruba Unless... by VirginFinder: 6:49pm On Apr 17, 2015
StBlack1:

Relax. Abi no be APC government be this? When we start frustrating your lives in the SW, let us know how far you can retaliate and get reckless enough to challenge us in. GEJ has given you abundant time to do all sorts under his tenure by illegally protecting you with security forces in Lagos state in Amuwo-Odofin and the likes. Sure it will never remain the same this time.

[b]The current situation in Lagos WILL BE CORRECTED IN VERY FEW YEARS, write that down. !!

You are a great guy!

Pls mention me anytime you need support in whipping these Igbos to submission.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos MUST Be Governed By A Non Yoruba Unless... by Truckpusher(m): 6:54pm On Apr 17, 2015
TRIBALSTOOGE:

i know that is not a secessionists movement .

sorry for using liberation movement .

Whatever that soothes your conscience ,thank God Goodluck Ebelemi Jonathan gave you that freedom that your kinsmen never gave to you in the many years they reigned supreme.

God bless Jonathan and his generations unborn.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos MUST Be Governed By A Non Yoruba Unless... by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
Whatever that soothes your conscience ,thank God Goodluck Ebelemi Jonathan gave you that freedom that your kinsmen never gave to you in the many years they reigned supreme.

God bless Jonathan and his generations unborn.

bro what are you talking about i am from niger delta i am with you in every thing bros.

go through my post
Re: Lagos MUST Be Governed By A Non Yoruba Unless... by Truckpusher(m): 6:59pm On Apr 17, 2015
TRIBALSTOOGE:

bro what are you talking about i am from niger delta i am with you in every thing bros.

go through my post
ok, then speak freely like an oppressed man .

1 Like

Re: Lagos MUST Be Governed By A Non Yoruba Unless... by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
ok, then speak freely like an oppressed man .

i was sending support to you and barcanista trust .

today is my day off .
Re: Lagos MUST Be Governed By A Non Yoruba Unless... by Obiagu1(m): 7:04pm On Apr 17, 2015
VirginFinder:

Why were you guys cowered and trembling at the mere diabolical threat of an Oba?
Those elected ibo peeps must vacate their seats or ...

Trembled Like WTF! angry
PDP won Igbo dominated areas, didn't they?
An Igbo was voted in Ishodo. That's to the Oba, (middle finger)!

PDP narrowly lost the governorship. There's another day, another election.

Who gives a fuk about you?

You guys should stop talking, bring it on already or STFU!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos MUST Be Governed By A Non Yoruba Unless... by raumdeuter: 7:05pm On Apr 17, 2015
Obiagu1:
Things to do to stop migration of Easterners to Lagos.

1. Develop and implement policies to get Ibaka seaport fully functional as well as other inland seaports.
2. Develop and implement policies to get at least one international airport in the East to Abuja standard and fully functional.
3. Relocate oil companies' headquarters back to the East.
3. Relocate the Federal Capital Territory to the East albeit temporarily for at least 25 years.

These are the factors that unjustly caused migration to the regions that unfairly took hold of Nigeria and such imbalance has to be corrected.

1. Jonathan was there for 5yrs plus. Why didnt he complete the Seaport? There are Seaports in Onne, Warri and other place. Jonathan still has some more time to go. Go and hold him responsible. Plus Niger bridge as well

2. Is Enugu no longer International like you told us last year?

3. Companies are free to locate their headquarters anywhere they wish. They simply chose to go where favours them

4. The FCT was located in a place thats favourable to human habitation. Who would want to relocate anything east? A land so hostile that the inhabitants consciously flee from it in droves daily

3 Likes

Re: Lagos MUST Be Governed By A Non Yoruba Unless... by Truckpusher(m): 7:08pm On Apr 17, 2015
TRIBALSTOOGE:

i was sending support to you and barcanista trust .

today is my day off .
Sorry for the mix up .

These days enemies are coming in too many different forms ,so I attack anything just to be on the safer side . grin

You can call it a friendly fire after all.

You're welcome - I'll contact you .

1 Like

Re: Lagos MUST Be Governed By A Non Yoruba Unless... by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
Sorry for the mix up .

These days enemies are coming in too many different forms ,so I attack anything just to be on the safer side . grin

You can call it a friendly fire after all.

You're welcome - I'll contact you .

God bless you and I .

thank you bros .
Re: Lagos MUST Be Governed By A Non Yoruba Unless... by Truckpusher(m): 7:13pm On Apr 17, 2015
TRIBALSTOOGE:

God bless you and I .

thank you bros .
Let the gods of the land bless you abundantly like our ancestors.

1 Like

Re: Lagos MUST Be Governed By A Non Yoruba Unless... by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
Let the gods of the land bless you abundantly like our ancestors.

i love you bros
Re: Lagos MUST Be Governed By A Non Yoruba Unless... by Truckpusher(m): 7:18pm On Apr 17, 2015
TRIBALSTOOGE:

i love you bros
We will soon find out how much you are willing to love your people even with their too many shortcoming.

I love your spirit.
keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Lagos MUST Be Governed By A Non Yoruba Unless... by VirginFinder: 8:09pm On Apr 17, 2015
Obiagu1:

Trembled Like WTF! angry
PDP won Igbo dominated areas, didn't they?
An Igbo was voted in Ishodo. That's to the Oba, (middle finger)!

PDP narrowly lost the governorship. There's another day, another election.

Who gives a fuk about you?

You guys should stop talking, bring it on already or STFU!

PDP won Igbo populated NOT dominated areas.
Igbos dont dominate anywhere in Lagos.Dont be deluded!
Disgruntled Yoruba elements worked for the victory of PDP wherever they won.
Same would have happened in the governorship but for the intervention of the Oba who decided to make it a Yoruba vs ibo affair.
The true test of ibo strength can only be done if the ibo candidates ran on APGA ticket.

We've always brought it on - deportation, closing Ladipo, demolishing sub standard markets etc and we'll always do. This time it will be more ferocious seeing that ibos are insatiable ingrates.

The 3 elected ibos in Lagos will learn a lesson of a lifetime that will deter future ambitious ibos.

Why did an Igbo group drag the Oba to NHRC if they were not trembling?

4 Likes

Re: Lagos MUST Be Governed By A Non Yoruba Unless... by MalcoImX: 8:16pm On Apr 17, 2015
Obiagu1:

You mean those that have stolen the national cake and want to eat it alone?
Who are those?
Re: Lagos MUST Be Governed By A Non Yoruba Unless... by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
We will soon find out how much you are willing to love your people even with their too many shortcoming.

I love your spirit.
keep it up.

i am a full blooded igbo .
Re: Lagos MUST Be Governed By A Non Yoruba Unless... by Truckpusher(m): 8:25pm On Apr 17, 2015
TRIBALSTOOGE:

i am a full blooded igbo .
Of course ,no Igbo man can father a barstard like the others.

I'm half Igbo,half edo,half Ekpeye and full blooded Ogba man.

My paternal grandmother is of another continent which I don't regard.

They are the greatest enemies of the bantus.
We are the Bantus.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos MUST Be Governed By A Non Yoruba Unless... by Obiagu1(m): 8:29pm On Apr 17, 2015
MalcoImX:
Who are those?

Yoruba

1 Like

Re: Lagos MUST Be Governed By A Non Yoruba Unless... by Obiagu1(m): 8:32pm On Apr 17, 2015
VirginFinder:

PDP won Igbo populated NOT dominated areas.
Igbos dont dominate anywhere in Lagos.Dont be deluded!
Disgruntled Yoruba elements worked for the victory of PDP wherever they won.
Same would have happened in the governorship but for the intervention of the Oba who decided to make it a Yoruba vs ibo affair.
The true test of ibo strength can only be done if the ibo candidates ran on APGA ticket.

We've always brought it on - deportation, closing Ladipo, demolishing sub standard markets etc and we'll always do. This time it will be more ferocious seeing that ibos are insatiable ingrates.

The 3 elected ibos in Lagos will learn a lesson of a lifetime that will deter future ambitious ibos.

Why did an Igbo group drag the Oba to NHRC if they were not trembling?

Geez, are you this silly?
I said bring it on!

When you are ready to kill the Igbo and sack the Igbo from Lagos, then you can come and talk to me not when Fashola was busy apologizing for relocating a bunch of destitutes and the Oba calling for prayers for unity.

I hate loud mouths so STFU already!

3 Likes

Re: Lagos MUST Be Governed By A Non Yoruba Unless... by ibedun: 8:43pm On Apr 17, 2015
Texcoco:
For most of us,we prefer the status quo,that is Lagos being a home for all and no man's land.

Ode, you are going to end up on the lagoon. Refuge seeker!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos MUST Be Governed By A Non Yoruba Unless... by VirginFinder: 8:54pm On Apr 17, 2015
Obiagu1:

Geez, are you this silly?
I said bring it on!

When you are ready to kill the Igbo and sack the Igbo from Lagos, then you can come and talk to me not when Fashola was busy apologizing for relocating a bunch of destitutes and the Oba calling for prayers for unity.

I hate loud mouths so STFU already!

Fashola 'apologised' after the ibo group came to his office to beg for the 'apology' . Apology indeed.
What of the cows and cash given to him by the cowardly and trembling ibos for his dad's burial?
Nonsense!

It is an offence to pray again abi?
Did the Oba mention ibo?
Thank goodness you did not say he apologised.

And you want Yorubas to kill ibos?
Really?
Who will do all the hardwork if we kill ibos or send them packing?

Just stay off our politics. That's all we ask.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos MUST Be Governed By A Non Yoruba Unless... by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 17, 2015
ibedun:

Ode, you are going to end up on the lagoon. Refuge seeker!

How can u call a fellow Nigerian a refuge seeker?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ike Nwachukwu Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today / Why We Will Break Nigeria Into Two – Afenifere Leader, Okurounmu / PDP In Support Of Dr. Akinwunmi Adesina As VP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.