Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,225 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

True Or False? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Or False? (544 Views)

Finding A Husband Is Hard.. True Or False? / World Largest Joystick From This Country .. True Or False ? ( Pic ) / What Can You Say About The Pic?? True Or False (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Or False? by idolda: 1:00pm On Apr 17, 2015
Leaving a guy cos he cheated is like leaving a country cos of rain, it rains everywhere.
Re: True Or False? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 17, 2015
What?! Are u serious?.....so we live in times where cheating is a norm. Plenty of men dont cheat so never sell urself short. Dump his ass!!.....no truth to that
Re: True Or False? by FLAWLES(f): 1:10pm On Apr 17, 2015
Lame
Re: True Or False? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 17, 2015
Fvcking bullshit.

This is the most inept and daft reasoning I've come across today.
Re: True Or False? by olexjay(m): 1:25pm On Apr 17, 2015
In Omawumi's voice: If u ask me, na who I go ask??
Re: True Or False? by morethanadoll(f): 2:56pm On Apr 17, 2015
I have mixed feelings when it comes to this topic all of the time. No, I do not think that anyone has to stay with someone that cheats on them. However, I realize that people are human and that means mistakes will be made. I would not leave my boyfriend/husband if he is found cheating ONCE. That goes back to human, sometimes, being silly. However, the next time it is discovered, it is obvious that he will always be a cheater and I'm out. I don't think couples that have been married for 30+ years didn't experience hardships throughout their marriages. Some may have included infidelity. They learned to forgive and move on. However, I will be no one's fool. So, I believe no one person can be right or wrong on this topic. It is strictly what you believe in.
Re: True Or False? by idolda: 7:36pm On Apr 17, 2015
morethanadoll:
I have mixed feelings when it comes to this topic all of the time. No, I do not think that anyone has to stay with someone that cheats on them. However, I realize that people are human and that means mistakes will be made. I would not leave my boyfriend/husband if he is found cheating ONCE. That goes back to human, sometimes, being silly. However, the next time it is discovered, it is obvious that he will always be a cheater and I'm out. I don't think couples that have been married for 30+ years didn't experience hardships throughout their marriages. Some may have included infidelity. They learned to forgive and move on. However, I will be no one's fool. So, I believe no one person can be right or wrong on this topic. It is strictly what you believe in.

Mature comment, I only posted that to elicit people's opinion / reaction.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Biggest Advice To Every Woman Who Wants A Successful Marriage In Life.. / Is It Possible For Guys To Friendzone Girls / A Female Medical Student/doctor(ibo) Please Let's Get Talking..serious Talk Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.