Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,842 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Your Secrets Are Always Safe With You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Secrets Are Always Safe With You. (777 Views)

How Safe Is To Lick V.G / Nairalanders Share Your Secrets. / Is It Right To Tell A Friend All Your Secrets? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Secrets Are Always Safe With You. by successcard: 1:39pm On Apr 17, 2015
How many times did you ever regret of telling other people about your dirtiest secrets you have kept in the cupboard for a long time? How did you feel when you heard your secret was the latest news in town? “I regret the day I told you this secret”, is often some of the words that come out of our mouth when we go through this bitter experience. I simply want to share some basic truth with you. It is true that you need someone to talk to when you go through hard times. It alright to share secrets with people you trust but I dare say to you today that your secret is kept safe with you and you alone.
Several times have our hearts been broken by the very people we trust to the fullest. Telling them about our past and deadliest secrets resulted in digging out our own grave. I recall several times when some people would come to me and say “we heard you used to be so and so person some years ago”. My heart is always filled with grief, pain and regrets whenever I hear my secret being the breaking news around. I will cry and blame myself for letting the cat out of the bag. Then I will make a new resolution, “from today onwards, I will never tell anybody about my secrets”. But after some few months, there I go again telling another person what I did in the past. Sometimes, I don’t plan to say it but it happens because I found myself caught up in a moment. But as I grew wiser, I have learnt to control myself and not let my secrets fly anyhow. This is what I usually do.
Please continue reading using the link below, too long for me to copy with my mobile phone.

www.nsemzone.com/your-secret-is-safe-with-you/
Re: Your Secrets Are Always Safe With You. by FLAWLES(f): 1:41pm On Apr 17, 2015
Smbodi open the link and summarize for me
Re: Your Secrets Are Always Safe With You. by Cutehector(m): 1:43pm On Apr 17, 2015
FLAWLES:
Smbodi open the link and summarize for me
my subscription don finish, abeg recharge for me mk I summarize am for u
Re: Your Secrets Are Always Safe With You. by FLAWLES(f): 1:46pm On Apr 17, 2015
Cutehector:
my subscription don finish, abeg recharge for me mk I summarize am for u
.mine too don finish
Re: Your Secrets Are Always Safe With You. by imbless: 1:50pm On Apr 17, 2015
Re: Your Secrets Are Always Safe With You. by imbless: 1:52pm On Apr 17, 2015
FLAWLES:
.mine too don finish
manage this one na visafone 1.5k recharge card 096453217896654
Come back and thank me later
Re: Your Secrets Are Always Safe With You. by sinaj(f): 1:54pm On Apr 17, 2015
imbless:
manage this one na visafone 1.5k recharge card 096453217896654
Come back and thank me later

diz card long o!!!
Re: Your Secrets Are Always Safe With You. by morethanadoll(f): 1:59pm On Apr 17, 2015
Your best friend can turn out to be your greatest enemy because he/she knows your every dark moment. That is why I tell everything good and keep the bad for myself and the Lord.
Re: Your Secrets Are Always Safe With You. by imbless: 2:00pm On Apr 17, 2015
sinaj:

diz card long o!!!
load am first u will see a pop-up like this; DEAR SUBSCRIBER THIS CARD DON'T EXIST.
Re: Your Secrets Are Always Safe With You. by Cutehector(m): 2:10pm On Apr 17, 2015
FLAWLES:
.mine too don finish
oya gime ur number make I recharge ur fone tru wireless
Re: Your Secrets Are Always Safe With You. by FLAWLES(f): 2:59pm On Apr 17, 2015
Cutehector:
oya gime ur number make I recharge ur fone tru wireless
.see scam
Re: Your Secrets Are Always Safe With You. by Cutehector(m): 3:00pm On Apr 17, 2015
FLAWLES:
.see scam
see hw dem dey take miss luck..
Re: Your Secrets Are Always Safe With You. by Missyetty(f): 3:11pm On Apr 17, 2015
Yea, it is better to be secretive than let your secrets out and be betrayed.
Re: Your Secrets Are Always Safe With You. by sinizia: 3:34pm On Apr 17, 2015
Nice advice, but what has this got to do with romance?

(1) (Reply)

5 Easy Steps To More Passionate Sex / Picture Of The Day... / When She Discovers You're Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.