Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,046 members, 7,818,144 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

How Safe Is To Lick V.G - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Safe Is To Lick V.G (5558 Views)

OMG!!! Man Stabbed To Death During V@g!na Celebration In Ondo / Ladies, See 4 Things You Should Never EVER Do To Your V@g!na / A Pastor Was Trying To Cast Out Demons Hiding In Her V*g!na, Then This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Safe Is To Lick V.G by praxs(m): 10:04am On Jul 24, 2016
How safe is it to lick a girls vagina?
my ficiance whom i want to marry wants me to, just wondering how safe is it, what are the chances, like 1% for contracting something or what. does anyone have a rough idea? Please help a broda
cheers.
Re: How Safe Is To Lick V.G by Smellymouth: 10:05am On Jul 24, 2016
grin cheesy
Re: How Safe Is To Lick V.G by SUPERPACK: 10:07am On Jul 24, 2016
t
praxs:
my ficiance whom i want to marry wants me to, just wondering how safe is it, what are the chances, like 1% for contracting something or what. does anyone have a rough idea? Please help a broda
cheers.
it is never safe to engage in MouthAction unless you use protection. Dont allow people to confuse you with hygiene this and dat, many infection can be contracted frm MouthAction they include:
Hiv
hpv
herpes
etc.
and these leads to throat and mouth cancer either nw or later.
if u must engage in MouthAction, You should make use of DENTAL DAM, and if she wants to give you MouthAction she should use CONDOM.
Always bear in mind that NO SEX IS SAFE.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Safe Is To Lick V.G by simtosul: 10:07am On Jul 24, 2016
grin shocked
Re: How Safe Is To Lick V.G by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 24, 2016
depends on her hygeine. if she is clean down there, then i can tutor u on how to make her cum with ur tongue.

2 Likes

Re: How Safe Is To Lick V.G by BayLord01(m): 10:12am On Jul 24, 2016
Iranu lipsrsealed abasha kiss
Re: How Safe Is To Lick V.G by praxs(m): 10:13am On Jul 24, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
depends on her hygeine. if she is clean down there, then i can tutor u on how to make her cum with ur tongue.
I will appreciate it if u will tutor me here
Re: How Safe Is To Lick V.G by praxs(m): 10:15am On Jul 24, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
Thats y i brought the qst here, to find someone like u who can give me an insight to it bro.
Re: How Safe Is To Lick V.G by ronald4lif(m): 10:15am On Jul 24, 2016
Once she's std free it's very safe and risk free. In fact many studies have it that the vagina is more cleaner than the mouth, in other words cunnilingus is healthier than kissing. I'm surprised you haven't been giving her head till she had to ask. Go take your woman to cloud 9, mate. wink

7 Likes

Re: How Safe Is To Lick V.G by praxs(m): 10:17am On Jul 24, 2016
ronald4lif:
Once she's std free it's very safe and risk free. In fact many studies have it that the vagina is more cleaner than the mouth, in other words cunnilingus is healthier than kissing. I'm surprised you haven't been giving her head till she had to ask. Go take your woman to cloud 9, mate. wink
Am really scared of having mouth odour.
Re: How Safe Is To Lick V.G by AuroraB(f): 10:19am On Jul 24, 2016
praxs:
cheers.
Please, ask Shamecurls sad lipsrsealed
Re: How Safe Is To Lick V.G by praxs(m): 10:21am On Jul 24, 2016
SUPERPACK:
tit is never safe to engage in MouthAction unless you use protection. Dont allow people to confuse you with hygiene this and dat, many infection can be contracted frm MouthAction they include:
Hiv
hpv
herpes
etc.
and these leads to throat and mouth cancer either nw or later.
if u must engage in MouthAction, You should make use of DENTAL DAM, and if she wants to give you MouthAction she should use CONDOM.
Always bear in mind that NO SEX IS SAFE.
She`s free from all those though but stil skeptical abt the whole thing. She said she wana experience how it feels and i should be the one to give her that feelings. I dont know how to runaway

1 Like

Re: How Safe Is To Lick V.G by wtfCode: 10:26am On Jul 24, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
abeg i need the tutorial o
Re: How Safe Is To Lick V.G by SUPERPACK: 10:28am On Jul 24, 2016
praxs:

She`s free from all those though but stil skeptical abt the whole thing. She said she wana experience how it feels and i should be the one to give her that feelings. I dont know how to runaway
use DENTAL DAM. because some of these infections are hard to detect during lab test. and also make sure u dont brush your teeth 12hours b4 and after Or@l sex to be on a safe side.

2 Likes

Re: How Safe Is To Lick V.G by shamecurls(m): 10:29am On Jul 24, 2016
praxs:
cheers.

AuroraB:
Please, ask Shamecurls sad lipsrsealed

Hello , Its one of the most pleasurable experiences. The rythm you will hear coupled with cum is inexplicabe. The feeling is far beyond what mere English words can define. Also, Its safer than sex itself-You cant contact anything and yet easiest way to get a woman to Orgasm. Just make sure you deep all of ya head into it. Digest all as it cums. Moreover, The spot you re concentrating on does not secrete fluids, rather it swells

1 Like

Re: How Safe Is To Lick V.G by IamLEGEND1: 10:29am On Jul 24, 2016
wait.Hol'up, bro.
So u mean u haven't been going downtown this whole time?
Ayam Disappoint.

1 Like

Re: How Safe Is To Lick V.G by praxs(m): 10:39am On Jul 24, 2016
SUPERPACK:
use DENTAL DAM. because some of these infections are hard to detect during lab test. and also make sure u dont brush your teeth 12hours b4 and after Or@l sex to be on a safe side.
Noted n thanx 4 the advice
Re: How Safe Is To Lick V.G by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 24, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
wait.Hol'up, bro.
Ayam Disappoint.
how does if feel?
Re: How Safe Is To Lick V.G by AuroraB(f): 10:40am On Jul 24, 2016
shamecurls:

Hello , Its one of the most pleasurable experiences. The rythm you will hear coupled with cum is inexplicabe. The feeling is far beyond what mere English words can define. Also, Its safer than sex itself-You cant contact anything and yet easiest way to get a woman to Orgasm. Just make sure you deep all of ya head into it. Digest all as it cums. Moreover, The spot you re concentrating on does not secrete fluids, rather it swells
Is that all? N'itori oloun, you needn't tag me, was helping OP nii sad

4 Likes

Re: How Safe Is To Lick V.G by SUPERPACK: 10:40am On Jul 24, 2016
shamecurls:

Pls tell him both the good, the bad and the ugly o, make him no loss o. No doctor or medical practitioner can make that statement about MouthAction.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/unprotected-oral-sex-has-become-6855939
Re: How Safe Is To Lick V.G by praxs(m): 10:41am On Jul 24, 2016
shamecurls:

I want to blieve u are experienced in doing such. What abt if she is already wet b4 u start doing it? Do u lick and swallow all wetness (watever name) or u clean it with cloth b4 sucking? Am really scared abt it n concerned about swallowing somtin dangerous

1 Like

Re: How Safe Is To Lick V.G by praxs(m): 10:43am On Jul 24, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
wait.Hol'up, bro.

Ayam Disappoint.
Hmm..... Una wetness, na wetin dey make me fear. Make i no come swallow
Re: How Safe Is To Lick V.G by shamecurls(m): 10:47am On Jul 24, 2016
praxs:

I want to blieve u are experienced in doing such. What abt if she is already wet b4 u start doing it? Do u lick and swallow all wetness (watever name) or u clean it with cloth b4 sucking? Am really scared abt it n concerned about swallowing somtin dangerous

You re trying to predict the moment from your laptop which is getting you all wrong. The mood and rythm of your babe will get you lost especially when true love is involved. You wont consider all that fact when in action. The hotter it becomes, The unpredictable you become. Even she too.

1 Like

Re: How Safe Is To Lick V.G by ronald4lif(m): 11:05am On Jul 24, 2016
praxs:

Am really scared of having mouth odour.

Mouth odour coz you went down on a woman? Lol. There's no such mouth-odour if bae is clean. You're just allowing your preconceived whim about going down on a woman lead you.

The vagina odour isn't offensive (if she's clean) but it doesn't have to smell or taste like some fruit juice either. It's a vagina and should smell like one. Get a dental dam if you're still worried about contracting mouth odour or any std.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Safe Is To Lick V.G by Mcowubaba: 11:07am On Jul 24, 2016
praxs:
cheers.
It's not safe....
U can contact various Sexual transmitted infections from the lady, that's if she has
..... Only sure things that is safe is ABSITENCE from sexual activity .....
But that is not always realistic, so be faithful to one Disease free partner or CORRECT and concise use of latex Condoms for male or Polyurethane Condoms for females..

Ps.... Don't use both male and female condom at the same time
Don't ever double a condom.. ie wearing two Condoms at once.....

Peace

1 Like

Re: How Safe Is To Lick V.G by iamkingzlee(m): 11:25am On Jul 24, 2016
ronald4lif:

Mouth odour coz you went down on a woman? Lol. There's no such odour if bae is clean. You're just allowing your preconceived whim about going down on a woman lead you.

The vagina odour isn't offensive (if she's clean) but it doesn't have to smell or taste like some fruit juice either. It's a vagina and should smell like one. Get a dental dam if you're still worried about contracting mouth odour or any std.
Pro!!!!!

1 Like

Re: How Safe Is To Lick V.G by iamkingzlee(m): 11:26am On Jul 24, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
wait.Hol'up, bro.

Ayam Disappoint.
chai! see people wey i dey look up to, my mentor! cry So you don spoil tey tey leave me for back cheesy
Re: How Safe Is To Lick V.G by ronald4lif(m): 11:37am On Jul 24, 2016
iamkingzlee:
Pro!!!!!

Fresh King, anxiously anticipating your coronation. The boozing that day no go be here o. grin

1 Like

Re: How Safe Is To Lick V.G by kinglekan: 11:47am On Jul 24, 2016
ronald4lif:

Mouth odour coz you went down on a woman? Lol. There's no such mouth-odour if bae is clean. You're just allowing your preconceived whim about going down on a woman lead you.

This killed me bro!! grin grin grin grin grin

Re: How Safe Is To Lick V.G by ronald4lif(m): 12:03pm On Jul 24, 2016
kinglekan:

This killed me bro!! grin grin grin grin grin

grin
Re: How Safe Is To Lick V.G by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 24, 2016
praxs:
cheers.
The giver is vulnerable to infection than the receiver.Only if his/her mouth is not sore.Google bro.
Re: How Safe Is To Lick V.G by dilini(m): 2:13pm On Jul 24, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:

From what you just spewed even with your signature your name will not be found in the 'Book of Life'

Nairaland yeyecrity

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pics: Girls With Big Booties And Low Self Esteem / Top 10 Male Handsome Romancelanders With The Highest Likes On D.P 2017 / Nairaland Guys & Asslicking!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.