Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country (38884 Views)

Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US / Gambians Leaving Their Country Over Imminent War As Jammeh Refuses To Step Down / Bill Gates' Wife Melinda Washes Plates, Carries Water On Head In Malawi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by lexy2014: 3:14pm On Apr 17, 2015
raayah:

Right! And increase the ever-growing unemployment levels. Boycotting all the mentioned company will strongly affect Nigeria than South Africa.

The better option will be to remove Nigerians from south Africa. This is the best we can do. Our government has refused to invest/aide our local business. We are stuck here.
so u are saying that d malawians and mozambicans are better suited †☺ live without SA investments than nigeria?so they can kill all our pple there and best we can do is evacuate what's left of our citizens and just let bygones be bygones?
Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by Bonapart(m): 3:16pm On Apr 17, 2015
Scanfrost:

Why cant nigerians stop south africans from coming into nigeria also....this country no get shame...foolish APC.
all the same it's the innocent south Africa that will suffer the fate
Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by Nukilia: 3:16pm On Apr 17, 2015
Scanfrost:

Why cant nigerians stop south africans from coming into nigeria also....this country no get shame...foolish APC.

Gentle man correct that statement! What has APC got to do with this problem?
You need help undecided
Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by Medley(m): 3:18pm On Apr 17, 2015
BluIvy:

Well does it matter if I support it or not? Aren't we all being retaliated against? I really do not care what Nigeria does, because whatever action they take will have repercussions for both countries. Ever heard of "cutting your nose to spite your face"? You can do you worst! SA has been here before, sanctions are not new to us.

you are not a lady as you want to portray,cos if you are,you won't be using this kind of expressions. Do you know that if all the countries in africa sanctions SA,your unemployment that is currently 23% will reach prob. 65%,have you asked yourself where will be the next destination for investment?

let me help you out,Nigeria is currently the largest economy in Africa.

6 Likes

Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 17, 2015
dickrider:

I blame all the foolish African countries supporting you idiots back then during apartheid. They should have allowed you all to get roasted by your white lords. Lazy bunch blaming others for their misery. Evil bastards

cheesy cheesy grin Don't burst a nerve hun! We are still about to play. Still early to kill yourself.

Btw, They must not forget to take all their students with free scholarships in our Universities, school children enjoying free education and all their professionals in white collar jobs. **Die Poppe Sal Dans**!
Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by XBLadez: 3:20pm On Apr 17, 2015
tonychristopher:
SHAME ON U.SABO

And on you too. Olori buruku grin
Learn to accept things the way they are. Patriotism my foot! I don't even know if you watch TV. DSTV is a million times better than Startimes
Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by MarieSucre(f): 3:20pm On Apr 17, 2015
Misogynist2014:
South Africa is one silly kinda nation where Whites lord over them as if the land is owned by their fathers. Those potheads don't know who their enemies are.

The Federal Govt of Nigeria should follow their actions and bar these things from our country.
Since 1994 the whites in South Africa identify as African. you don't stop one form of xenophobia by instigating another. quite un-christianlike.
Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 17, 2015
Redoil:
Let us wait for the certificatless general to come and foolishly throw MTN DSTV and shoprite out of nigeria?
bros Mr certificate, you think to win an election is easy abi? Why not your highly educated father with best certificates come out as a candidate, or You the so learned son with alot of certificates, and still remaining an unknown . Guy! Just take those bunch of certificates you've acquired to Aso Rock.maybe they'll make you president. Atleast your government go know how to treat those SA companies so that our citizens no go dey unemployed. Over sabi man with a hateful spirit......
Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by tsdarkside(m): 3:22pm On Apr 17, 2015
tmtech:
I don't tink SA govt is doing enof to protect dis forigners... I saw SA police firing rubber bullets @ foreigners who chose to arm demsefs against dis vicious attack.... I used to tink SA was a more sophisticated country.... Soooooo crude

sophisticated country my ass....you think with white-people you can have a reasonable country like nigeria?

pahhhhhhh.................. angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by Truckpusher(m): 3:23pm On Apr 17, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Nigeria will not do anything stupid agbada wearing crooks masquarding as leaders......boycott MTN ,DSTV and shoprite if they make too much noise we nationalize MTN and knock down shoprite or better still nationalize it.
We keep playing the good understanding big brother. grin
Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by lebienconnu: 3:25pm On Apr 17, 2015
embarassed
I am so much angry with South Africa right now. Let all other African nations join hands together and address this issue once and for all. Let us teach them a lesson they will never forget. Let us destroy South Africa.

Can you imagine an act more abominable than killing a fellow black man because of the colour of his skin? A life is too much. Now tens of lives have been lost due to this madness. I saw the pix of a Malawian burning and a black South African police grinning. I could hardly control myself on the account of this. This is a bread winner dying a slow and extremely painful death for no other sin except being a Malawian. Except being a Nigerian.

It is regrettably lugubrious. The nation deserves nothing but absolute destruction, unprecedented terror and a calamity yet to be witnessed in the history of mankind.

1 Like

Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by Crieff(m): 3:26pm On Apr 17, 2015
Texcoco:
Let's not get over ourselves with something not only drastic and vengeful but spiting our faces to cut the nose.....We still need more South African investments to Nigeria.

No Texcoco, we do not need any of their investment at all. If not for His Slowness, we can do even much more without them.
Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by tsdarkside(m): 3:27pm On Apr 17, 2015
heyyyy..i had a south-african-woman ones...she was always crying the ol time,because of apartheid....i blame the zulu-warriors for this...why is their woman coming to a nigerian-guy to cry out her pain...
Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 17, 2015
[s]
Medley:

you are not a lady as you want to portray,cos if you are,you won't be using this kind of expressions. Do you know that if all the countries in africa sanctions SA,your unemployment that is currently 23% will reach prob. 65%,have you asked yourself where will be the next destination for investment?

let me help you out,Nigeria is currently the largest economy in Africa.
[/s]

Well do your worst! After evacuating all your people with your pikinis. Once you are gone we will better manage our employment rates. And I do not think you should care about people you despise. That's not your responsibility.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by ozoigbondu: 3:30pm On Apr 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
We keep playing the good understanding big brother. grin

Which kind useless big brother be this if your junior brother messes up you give him a little kick to remind him who is boss.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by zubby29(m): 3:31pm On Apr 17, 2015
what is Nigerian govt doin? tnk God dey only have few wiks to go.i cnt wait cos dis few remaining wiks seems like a decade,useless FG
Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by nbisi: 3:33pm On Apr 17, 2015
one would've think dat our government to follow suit. must dey kill our brothers and sisters b4 dey react? is very very sad...RIP t d dead
Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 17, 2015
Bonapart:
Revenge is sweet when it's served well...
That's how active and acting a country can be! Quick response to an act draw more attention to the act itself...
Weti my country don do since this xenophobic attack? Not even a word from the presidency....
Giant of Africa... If i hear
...na giant on wheel chair..
Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by Medley(m): 3:33pm On Apr 17, 2015
BluIvy:
[s][/s]

Well do your worst! After evacuating all your people with your pikinis. Once you are gone we will better manage our employment rates. And I do not think you should care about people you despise. That's not your responsibility.

I wonder were you currently are,because if you are in south-africa,you may be among those involve in this xenophobic acts. You guys are lazy,thats why you think non-nationals are depriving you of jobs.

Stop supporting evil,and hope you desist from this dastardly act.

2 Likes

Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by hansbad: 3:35pm On Apr 17, 2015
Is pastor chris save?
Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by tonychristopher: 3:37pm On Apr 17, 2015
I know you must be yoruba, alwaya afraid of taking actions only to enjoy...

i am not suprised, why am i in the same country with you guys?

XBLadez:

And on you too. Olori buruku grin
Learn to accept things the way they are. Patriotism my foot! I don't even know if you watch TV. DSTV is a million times better than Startimes
Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 17, 2015
Medley:

I wonder were you currently are,because if you are in south-africa,you may be among those involve in this xenophobic acts. You guys are lazy,thats why you think non-nationals are depriving you of jobs.

Stop supporting evil,and hope you desist from this dastardly act.

Msheeeeew!
Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 17, 2015
Texcoco:
Let's not get over ourselves with something not only drastic and vengeful but spiting our faces to cut the nose.....We still need more South African investments to Nigeria.

We don't need their exploitative investments , if you ask me , they need us more than we need them

1 Like

Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by oleeee(m): 3:40pm On Apr 17, 2015
wat did i want to say sef

now i remember!!!!!!!!
==>ryt 4rm tym i dislike SA + ghana
1-SA hate to see oda African country progress
Especially Nigeria
2-Ghana hate Nigerians for no reason,,,,even in sport
Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by XBLadez: 3:40pm On Apr 17, 2015
tonychristopher:
I know you must be yoruba, alwaya afraid of taking actions only to enjoy...

i am not suprised, why am i in the same country with you guys?

Don't bring unnecessary tribal sentiments in a black and white topic. I'm Igbo and I like DSTV. Get used to that, bro

2 Likes

Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by omoharry(f): 3:41pm On Apr 17, 2015
BUHARIWILLWIN:
This is just what some forces want to naturally happen. What will Africa gain if they are at war with each other. In destroying or sending away SA companies in Nigeria do u av alternatives dat will stay in dia place. Can't. U guys get it. 'A house divided in itself can never stand' use ur wisdom and know dat dis is nt d way to go. U can insult me for typing dis, but I will always say d truth. Xenophobic behaviour is nt good but there's a saying, 'an eye for an eye will make d world go blind. Why can't we as Africans rise above hate and heal all broken ties. I strongly believe Africa will be great again.
There are many Indigenous and foreign companies that will gladly replace them... we don't need companies whose countries kill and main other African citizens because they feel they are at their mercy... yes ALL SOUTH AFRICANS MUST LEAVE NIGERIA AND OTHER AFRICA COUNTRIES NOW.. THEIR BUSINESS MUST BE SHUT DOWN OR NATURALIZED..THEY DON'T DESERVE TO BE CALLED AFRICANS...THIS WAS THE REASON WHY THE AFRIKAANS KEPT THEM UNDER LOCK AND KEY BECAUSE THEY ARE WILD BEAST THAT WOULD DEVOUR HUMAN WHEN THEY ARE GIVEN THEIR FREEDOM.. LITTLE DID WE AFRICANS AND THE REST OF THE WORLD KNEW OF THIS SAVAGES CALLED SOUTH AFRICANS......WE AFRICANS APOLOGIZE TO THE AFRIKAANS FOR FIGHTING AGAINST THEM WHEN THEY REALLY KNEW WHO THESE BLACKS AFRICAN REALLY WERE......

ALL SOUTH AFRICANS SHOULD LEAVE OTHER AFRICAN COUNTRIES NOW AND GO BACK TO THEIR COUNTRY THAT THEY BELIEVE IS PLASTERED WITH MILK AND HONEY..SHAME SHAME SHAME ON YOU SOUTH AFRICANS THAT ARE SUPPORTING THIS XENOPHOBIC ATTACK..COVER YOUR HEAD IN SHAME..ANIMALS ARE BETTER THAN YOU GUYS.. BECAUSE THEY LIVE WITH THEIR KIND PEACEFULLY IN THEIR RESPECTIVE HABITAT...

3 Likes

Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by Bonapart(m): 3:43pm On Apr 17, 2015
phrenoz:
...na giant on wheel chair..
grin grin
Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by tonychristopher: 3:49pm On Apr 17, 2015
you aint igbo, i know igbo mannerism, this is not white and black, this is zulu killing african national not whites, so get a grip of yourselves. ZULUS are scared of whites, but I wonder why i am in the smae country with you

STOP CLAIMING IGBO PLS

XBLadez:

Don't bring unnecessary tribal sentiments in a black and white topic. I'm Igbo and I like DSTV. Get used to that, bro
Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 17, 2015
Like say I be Presido, MTN masts for done become national flag carriers. DSTV a subsidiary of Wazobia FM.
Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 17, 2015
Nigerian govt should not wait till they actually start killing Nigerians before they cut ties with South Africa.
Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 17, 2015
raayah:

Right! And increase the ever-growing unemployment levels. Boycotting all the mentioned company will strongly affect Nigeria than South Africa.

The better option will be to remove Nigerians from south Africa. This is the best we can do. Our government has refused to invest/aide our local business. We are stuck here.

I beg to differ , we are investors haven , we have the population and there is still a lot to be developed so a lot of investments to be made. I know a lot of Nigerians are capable of replacing these companies if they are sent packing , even if we don't want to invest by ourselves other foreign nationals are eager to invest , China , the US , Germany , Korea , Taiwan... we hold all the aces if you ask me
Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 17, 2015
Maybe we should raise taxes for Mtn and other SA owned biz in the country, what do you think?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

U.S. To Iran: Coronavirus Won't Save You From Sanctions / Meghan Markle, Prince Harry Absent As Royal Family Poses On Balcony (Photo) / 33-Storey Building On Fire In South Korea (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.