Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,563 members, 7,812,823 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country (38871 Views)

Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US / Gambians Leaving Their Country Over Imminent War As Jammeh Refuses To Step Down / Bill Gates' Wife Melinda Washes Plates, Carries Water On Head In Malawi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by iconize(m): 3:57pm On Apr 17, 2015
BluIvy:

cheesy cheesy grin Don't burst a nerve hun! We are still about to play. Still early to kill yourself.

Btw, They must not forget to take all their students with free scholarships in our Universities, school children enjoying free education and all their professionals in white collar jobs. **Die Poppe Sal Dans**!
You're a moronic person!
Where did you read that Nigerians are enjoying free education in Botswana?

1 Like

Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by omoharry(f): 3:57pm On Apr 17, 2015
BluIvy:

Well does it matter really if I support it or not? Aren't we all being retaliated against? I really do not care what Nigeria does, because whatever action they take will have repercussions for both countries. Ever heard of "cutting your nose to spite your face"? You can do you worst! SA has been here before, sanctions are not new to us.
LOOK THIS BEAST IN HUMAN SKIN,SO YOU CAN STILL RAISE YOUR HEAD TO TALK.. HIDE YOUR HEAD IN SHAME AND GET OUT OF NAIRAL LAND...YOU ARE NOT WANTED.... GET OUT OF THIS PLACE;BEAST AND HUMAN DON'T COHABIT..CRAWL BACK TO YOUR XENOPHOBIC PEOPLE AND MINGLE WITH THEM..SO THAT YOU GUYS CAN EAT YOUR VICTIM'S YOU HAVE ALL JOINT TO KILL... THIS FORUMS IS FOR HUMAN BEINGS...DOES THIS PLACE LOOK LIKE A JUNGLE TO YOU...NONSENSE.I HATE YOU AND ALL YOUR SOUTH AFRICANS BROTHERS AND SISTERS INCLUDING THE ONCE ON NAIRA-LAND. GET OUT FROM HERE.. IDIOTS.YOU DON'T WANTS AFRICANS AROUND YOU AND YET YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO CONTRIBUTE AND EVEN DEFEND YOUR WICKED AND BARBARIC ACT IN AN AFRICAN FORUM..SHAMLESS AND LAZY BEAST

8 Likes

Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 17, 2015
raayah:

We cannot nationalize DSTV/Shoprite. They are private companies owned by foreigners. If we drive them away, they take their services elsewhere.

You do know they have a lot more to lose on this

MTN was almost going under before using Nigeria as a launching pad
DSTV makes 70% of its revenue from Nigeria while the remaining 30% is gotten from the rest of Africa ( including south africa itself )
Their economy is heavily dependent on Nigeria , really I don't know where you get your own info from but from where I'm standing their economy will crumble if they pull their resources from Nigeria
Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by omoharry(f): 4:03pm On Apr 17, 2015
neoapocalypse:

DSTV makes 70% of its revenue from Nigeria while the remaining 30% is gotten from the rest of Africa ( including south africa itself )
Their economy is heavily dependent on Nigeria , really I don't know where you get your own info from but from where I'm standing their economy will crumble if they pull their resources from Nigeria
LET THEM GO.PERIOD

1 Like

Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by raayah(f): 4:03pm On Apr 17, 2015
Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by petermichaels(m): 4:04pm On Apr 17, 2015
Naija leaders!! We alwys dey carry last.
Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by tonychristopher: 4:06pm On Apr 17, 2015
SOUTHERN AFRICAN BLACKS ARE INFIRIOR, THEY SHOULD LEARN HOW TO COMPETE AND NOT FACE THEIR FELLOW BLACK, THIS IS ALSO APPLICABLE TO THOSE THAT SAY WE "HOST" IGBOS IN LAGOS, THAT IS ZENOPHOBIC, AND LOOK AT THE OBA AND HIS RANTING ALSO

ITS A LAZY BLACK MAN WAY OF THINKING
#

2 Likes

Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 17, 2015
XBLadez:

Not DSTV, please. We don't have a better replacement yet

When DSTV leaves you'll see the better replacement , do you know how much they spend to stop others from investing in digital satellite broadcast , Nigeria is their golden egg laying goose

2 Likes

Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by obaty(f): 4:09pm On Apr 17, 2015
All south Africans need to calm down is for Nigeria to do the same as this other countries. They need to learn that no man is an island and that their existence as a country depends on other countries as well.

2 Likes

Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by missionmex(m): 4:13pm On Apr 17, 2015
LMAyedun:
Nigeria, what are we waiting for on DSTV and MTN...?
u don't pay evil with evil.
Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 17, 2015
[s]
omoharry:
LOOK THIS BEAST IN HUMAN SKIN,SO YOU CAN STILL RAISE YOUR HEAD TO TALK.. HIDE YOUR HEAD IN SHAME AND GET OUT OF NAIRAL LAND...YOU ARE NOT WANTED.... GET OUT OF THIS PLACE;BEAST AND HUMAN DON'T COHABIT..CRAWL BACK TO YOUR XENOPHOBIC PEOPLE AND MINGLE WITH THEM..SO THAT YOU GUYS CAN EAT YOUR VICTIM'S YOU HAVE ALL JOINT TO KILL... THIS FORUMS IS FOR HUMAN BEINGS...DOES THIS PLACE LOOK LIKE A JUNGLE TO YOU...NONSENSE.I HATE YOU AND ALL YOUR SOUTH AFRICANS BROTHERS AND SISTERS INCLUDING THE
ONCE ON NAIRA-LAND. GET OUT FROM HERE..
IDIOTS.YOU DON'T WANTS AFRICANS AROUND YOU
AND YET YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO CONTRIBUTE AND
EVEN DEFEND YOUR WICKED AND BARBARIC ACT IN
AN AFRICAN FORUM..SHAMLESS AND LAZY BEAST
[/s]

Mmm! !! Frustrated much! Don't burst a nerve, still early days! undecided

**modified** Gee! Didn't notice you're female? It could be menopause, they say when it hit your foam mouth like rabid dog! Shame man!

1 Like

Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 17, 2015
raayah:

But it takes a lot of time to build up multinational companies like these. Remember all these companies have various locations in the 36 states. The are lot of other projects that these companies are involved in.

It is very sweet to write that we should boycott this companies but in reality its hard.

I don't get you , how long did it take MTN to establish their presence in Nigeria , it won't take that much of a time with a lot infrastructure in place and support from other companies , abeg they should go jor
Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by XBLadez: 4:15pm On Apr 17, 2015
tonychristopher:
you aint igbo, i know igbo mannerism, this is not white and black, this is zulu killing african national not whites, so get a grip of yourselves. ZULUS are scared of whites, but I wonder why i am in the smae country with you

STOP CLAIMING IGBO PLS

Isi gbawa gi ebe ahu. Nkita rikwa gi elu for saying I'm not Igbo. By black and white I mean "neutral". You didn't have to bring the Nigerian tribal differences here coz the matter on ground affects every Nigerian

1 Like

Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by Eluwilussit(m): 4:15pm On Apr 17, 2015
folabayo1:
hello professor

Hi student, what's up? I hope all is well with you. We are together as ever. Lol. Enjoy your weekend.
Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by dasparrow: 4:17pm On Apr 17, 2015
@Post

This is serious. I think Nigerian government should evacuate all Nigerians from South Africa and other African countries should do same. After that, all diplomatic ties with South Africa should be broken. That way, no foreigners will feel tempted to come back to South Africa. In addition, South Africans living in other African countries should be sent back home. If South Africans would like to be isolated, then let them be. I guarantee you that after all African foreigners leave South Africa, the South Africans will then turn against each other. The white South Africans will resent the black ones for causing them a lose of income because other African countries will send white south African businesses packing as well. You know white people don't play with their money. Nigeria better do something fast. I just don't know why people are so wicked. The heart of man is indeed desperately wicked like the bible said.
Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 17, 2015
BluIvy:
Msheeeeeeeww!!

Well, they need to evacuate all their people first before doing all this drama. There's no use of barring us off with their people still breathing down our necks. They act as if they care about their people's safety while they don't, if they did they would not start by barring us while their people are still at risk of being attacked. Ego issues at play, really!

So I hope even Nigeria will evacuate all their people first not leaving a single soul then they can do all this gra gra!

Mmsheeeew!

Pls, who knows what this hoe is saying?

1 Like

Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by raayah(f): 4:19pm On Apr 17, 2015
Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 17, 2015
tonychristopher:
SOUTHERN AFRICAN BLACKS ARE INFIRIOR, THEY SHOULD LEARN HOW TO COMPETE AND NOT FACE THEIR FELLOW BLACK, THIS IS ALSO APPLICABLE TO THOSE THAT SAY WE "HOST" IGBOS IN LAGOS, THAT IS ZENOPHOBIC, AND LOOK AT THE OBA AND HIS RANTING ALSO

ITS A LAZY BLACK MAN WAY OF THINKING
#

Just evacuate your people and save us the sermon. Hardworking people refusing to leave lazy people's country. Nigeria needs your hard work more. Go figure!

1 Like

Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by omoharry(f): 4:20pm On Apr 17, 2015
neoapocalypse:

who cares..they can burn in blazes in your country for all i care.
Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by morpheus24: 4:20pm On Apr 17, 2015
BluIvy:
[s][/s]
**modified** Gee! Didn't notice you're female? It could be menopause, they say when it hit your foam mouth like rabid dog! Shame man!

Bllu IVy, stop running around here embarrassing yourself, for real. ITs unbecoming of a Motswana

THe whole of Africa is against you. We hope you continue to feel the heat.

Please know there is no reset button on this. Only an infantile mind would think that once all the foreigners go you all go back to square one.
Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by omoharry(f): 4:23pm On Apr 17, 2015
BluIvy:

Just evacuate your people and save us the sermon. Hardworking people refusing to leave lazy people's country. Nigeria needs your hard work more. Go figure!
GET OUT FROM YOUR HERE OOOOO.LEAVE US ALONE GO AND EAT YOUR VICTIMS...
Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 17, 2015
raayah:

Right! And increase the ever-growing unemployment levels. Boycotting all the mentioned company will strongly affect Nigeria than South Africa.

The better option will be to remove Nigerians from south Africa. This is the best we can do. Our government has refused to invest/aide our local business. We are stuck here.
Clueless slowpoke...
Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by tonychristopher: 4:24pm On Apr 17, 2015
lazy arsse, learn how to compete, you have been enslaved, physically,mentally and psychologically. You have been created to know that you cant amount to anything rather having things on a platter. that is why the whole Nigeria looks down on your type. This is no reed dance festival but real live

go and think of survival, if we leave the whites will come, if white leave asians will come if asians leave arabs will come. You are just to be exploited

know that

BluIvy:

Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 17, 2015
BluIvy:
Msheeeeeeeww!!

Well, they need to evacuate all their people first before doing all this drama. There's no use of barring us off with their people still breathing down our necks. They act as if they care about their people's safety while they don't, if they did they would not start by barring us while their people are still at risk of being attacked. Ego issues at play, really!

So I hope even Nigeria will evacuate all their people first not leaving a single soul then they can do all this gra gra!

Mmsheeeew!

Pls, who knows what this hoe is saying?
Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by ceejayluv(m): 4:25pm On Apr 17, 2015
Meti99:
I trust my no nonsense general to come and kick their dirty ass out of naija.

can't wait for 29th of may.
so much expectations.... Smh...
Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by morpheus24: 4:25pm On Apr 17, 2015
Please continue to see what is going on in South Africa.

This is not about Nigeria, let us join hands with other Africans and drown out this evil.

I applaud the Malawians and the Mozambicans.

[flash=400, 300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jb0NCZyiBlc[/flash]
Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by twosquare(m): 4:25pm On Apr 17, 2015
tmtech:
One mozanbique woman said she calld d police, when dey arrived, they were too afraid to arrest dis rats... And some southies here are saying its under control.. Durban is a large city, its nw spreading to johannesborg and yet dey say its jst a few slow pokes.. I fink dia is more to dis... Its really sad....
that's true...saw it on Aljazeera...southern Johannesburg has been infected with Xenophobia too.
Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by tonychristopher: 4:26pm On Apr 17, 2015
GOOGLE Translate,

ikpu nne gi

stop using google to translate igbo, we know the real Mccoy

Nwa Enwe

XBLadez:

Isi gbawa gi ebe ahu. Nkita rikwa gi elu for saying I'm not Igbo. By black and white I mean "neutral". You didn't have to bring the Nigerian tribal differences here coz the matter on ground affects every Nigerian
Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by omoharry(f): 4:26pm On Apr 17, 2015
BluIvy:
[s][/s]

HOW MANY HAVE YOU KILLED TODAY...I BELIEVE YOU HAVE BEEN GIVEN A LITTLE TITLE IN YOUR LITTLE COMMUNITY FOR YOUR KILLINGS....SHAMELESS BEAST.
Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by Lanadelrey: 4:27pm On Apr 17, 2015
May 28th should hurry and come so a real leader can take over. Jonathan wtf are you doing? He hasn't even taken any action since this madness started. Smaller countries that haven't been hit as hard as Nigeria are already taking action but Naija is being ruled by an oaf who's probably eating popcorn while his illiterate mama piss cries Chai! Chai! Diaris god o. Buhari pls start ruling already. Mandela would be rolling over in his grave, he gave 27 yrs of his life for black africans and now the same ppl are making a mockery of his sacrifice. Nigeria, develop yourself, no one respects mediocrity, stop claiming Giant of Africa when you won't live up to it.
Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by gunnersjohn(m): 4:28pm On Apr 17, 2015
Let us sack MTN...but wait ow...let it be immediately after Arsenal's match tomorrow. I think that's cool.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"They Keep On Talking, We Keep On Rolling" - Robert Mugabe's Sons / Donald Trump Welcomes Uhuru Kenyatta, Kenyan President To The White House. PICS / Countries That Gained Independence In October Just Like Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.