Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country (38847 Views)

Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US / Gambians Leaving Their Country Over Imminent War As Jammeh Refuses To Step Down / Bill Gates' Wife Melinda Washes Plates, Carries Water On Head In Malawi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by RANDYMUDA: 6:14pm On Apr 17, 2015
Who are this TROLLS turning a serious thread into tribal/religious wars over free and fair elections... I think this PDP 'girls protest a little too much'.. CHILD, deep your head in a toilet bowl..Nigerians have spoken.. No amount of hate would change it... JONATHAN would be ejected come MAY 29 His reign of nothingness and decay is enough!
Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by chachanga: 6:19pm On Apr 17, 2015
BluIvy:

You really frustrated, ain't you? Sowrie! embarassed

Mehn, I just saw those horrific videos now. To all understanding South Africans on the forum, thanks for the sympathy, depth and broad-mindedness you've brought to the fore here; sadly, your numbers are few.

To frustrated, psychopathic cretins like Miss BluIvy whose sad pathetic existence thrives only to inexcusably defend the parochially murderous ways of her country men; you are a disgrace!

Madam, were you perchance, at any point in this whole affray, able to get off your high horse and see the real live actions and implications of the deeds of your country men? Or is your bravery and oratory powers at faulty rationalizations only deployable when you're safely hidden behind keypads and computer screens?

What're U doing on a Naija forum, anyway, if u really felt this much inferior to and therefore antagonistic of Nigerians? Sorry, it's a free world EVEN THOUGH, I SUSPECT, IF IT WAS UP TO YOU AND YOUR KIND, LET'S SAY NAIRALAND WAS AN S.A. FORUM, YOU WOULD ALSO HAVE BANNED MOST OF US NAIJANS & FOREIGNERS, ABI? SINCE WE WOULD ALSO HAVE BEEN DEPRIVING YOU OF IMAGINARY E-BABES, JOBS AND OPPORTUNITIES? So, u're here on a Naija forum pecking away at nerves with your myopic monocausal fallacies? In the same Nigeria that MTN practically runs at rip-off rates? and other SA owned companies are given pride of place? In the same Nigeria where expatriates have their picks of the ripest peaches even when locals are regularly sidelined in their favor?

How would you feel if the millions of our jobless youths in Lagos and all over Nigeria didn't get busy hawking pure water etc but instead laid somewhere eyeing how to bust shoprite wide open, run immigrants outta town and start lynching and burning folks in broad daylight with the Police Forces keenly watching...

There's no reasoning with you since you've obviously and intentionally closed your eyes to the realities and ears to the truth. YOU WOULD RATHER SHOOT FOR A WIN WITH BASELESS ARGUEMENTS ON THE UBIQUITOUSLY IMPERSONAL NAIRALAND AND BE SHOWN FOR THE SHALLOW, HOLLOW SOUL YOU ARE RATHER THAN SHARE THE HUMAN EXPERIENCE IN DECRYING THIS ANIMALISTIC RAVINGS OF YOUR COUNTRYMEN, WELL DONE, MADAM KILLER-IN-EMBRYO!

So, carry on, continue your parrying away the probings of common-sense...karma will find you somewhere down the road!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by RANDYMUDA: 6:29pm On Apr 17, 2015
Why are you trying to reason with that psycho TART? Trust me...I know her type.. SAGGY BOOBS..SAGGY FAT FILLED backside drooping in response to gravity.. 2.5 KIDS...HIV INFESTED SHAK DWELLER...PAP AND WORS....SMH#

1 Like

Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by morpheus24: 6:40pm On Apr 17, 2015
BluIvy:

You really frustrated, ain't you? Sowrie! embarassed

That's your best comeback.

Na you go tire!

I have been here on ya'll before you got here, will be here long after you are gone.
Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by morpheus24: 6:43pm On Apr 17, 2015
chachanga:

Mehn, I just saw those horrific videos now. To all understanding South Africans on the forum, thanks for the sympathy, depth and broad-mindedness you've brought to the fore here; sadly, your numbers are few.
To frustrated, psychopathic cretins like Miss BluIvy whose sad pathetic existence thrives only to inexcusably defend the parochially murderous ways of her country men; you are a disgrace!
Madam, were you perchance, at any point in this whole affray, able to get off your high horse and see the real live actions and implications of the deeds of your country men? Or is your bravery and oratory powers at faulty rationalizations only deployable when you're safely hidden behind keypads and computer screens?
What're U doing on a Naija forum, anyway, if u really felt this much inferior to and therefore antagonistic of Nigerians? Sorry, it's a free world EVEN THOUGH, I SUSPECT, IF IT WAS UP TO YOU AND YOUR KIND, LET'S SAY NAIRALAND WAS AN S.A. FORUM, YOU WOULD ALSO HAVE BANNED MOST OF US NAIJANS & FOREIGNERS, ABI? SINCE WE WOULD ALSO HAVE BEEN DEPRIVING YOU OF IMAGINARY E-BABES, JOBS AND OPPORTUNITIES? So, u're here on a Naija forum pecking away at nerves with your myopic monocausal fallacies? In the same Nigeria that MTN practically runs at rip-off rates? and other SA owned companies are given pride of place? In the same Nigeria where expatriates have their picks of the ripest peaches even when locals are regularly sidelined in their favor?
How would you feel if the millions of our jobless youths in Lagos and all over Nigeria didn't get busy hawking pure water etc but instead laid somewhere eyeing how to bust shoprite wide open, run immigrants outta town and start lynching and burning folks in broad daylight with the Police Forces keenly watching...
There's no reasoning with you since you've obviously and intentionally closed your eyes to the realities and ears to the truth. YOU WOULD RATHER SHOOT FOR A WIN WITH BASELESS ARGUEMENTS ON THE UBIQUITOUSLY IMPERSONAL NAIRALAND AND BE SHOWN FOR THE SHALLOW, HOLLOW SOUL YOU ARE RATHER THAN SHARE THE HUMAN EXPERIENCE IN DECRYING THIS ANIMALISTIC RAVINGS OF YOUR COUNTRYMEN, WELL DONE, MADAM KILLER-IN-EMBRYO!
So, carry on, continue your parrying away the probings of common-sense...karma will find you somewhere down the road!

No mind the girl

Wind don blow, Chicken Nyansh don expose.

Na Shame dey catch am.

1 Like

Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by xkris11(m): 6:50pm On Apr 17, 2015
BUHARIWILLWIN:
This is just what some forces want to naturally happen. What will Africa gain if they are at war with each other. In destroying or sending away SA companies in Nigeria do u av alternatives dat will stay in dia place. Can't. U guys get it. 'A house divided in itself can never stand' use ur wisdom and know dat dis is nt d way to go. U can insult me for typing dis, but I will always say d truth. Xenophobic behaviour is nt good but there's a saying, 'an eye for an eye will make d world go blind. Why can't we as Africans rise above hate and heal all broken ties. I strongly believe Africa will be great again.

You don't need to preach this in Nigeria,you need to visit the streets of joburg and preach this to them.Nigerians are been killed out deer and you still type this..

You re one of some foolish Nigerians who think Nigeria product are substandard.
We have glo who is on the same level with mtn,also other nigeria cable network in Nigeria but you still think we don't very alternative and won't cope with them.
Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by haywire1: 6:54pm On Apr 17, 2015
godofwar666:
Make we collect our arm deals money first then we too go shut down their embassy 4 nigeria

Na true ooo shocked shocked, we neva collect am ooo shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by Kk4(m): 6:59pm On Apr 17, 2015
Clearly, most of the people on this topic don't know anything about foreign policy. The Nigerian and SA government have good relations, prolly allies too.

I condem the attacks but as an Economist, we should not be in a hurry to cut ties or impose sanctions on SA because our economy will suffer too.

Let the SA government handle this barbaric acts and bring sanity to their country.

God bless Africa. God bless Nigeria.

Sai Buhari
Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by xkris11(m): 7:09pm On Apr 17, 2015
BluIvy:

Msheeeeew!
Joburgprosti be careful.

1 Like

Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 17, 2015
xkris11:

You don't need to preach this in Nigeria,you need to visit the streets of joburg and preach this to them.Nigerians are been killed out deer and you still type this..

You re one of some foolish Nigerians who think Nigeria product are substandard.
We have glo who is on the same level with mtn,also other nigeria cable network in Nigeria but you still think we don't very alternative and won't cope with them.
watever rocks ur boat, man.
Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by Mmayor(m): 7:32pm On Apr 17, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Nigeria will not do anything stupid agbada wearing crooks masquarding as leaders......boycott MTN ,DSTV and shoprite if they make too much noise we nationalize MTN and knock down shoprite or better still nationalize it.

if they make too much noise?? they have made enough noise already abeg, this is the perfect time to act.
Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by barcaboi(m): 7:46pm On Apr 17, 2015
Redoil:
Let us wait for the certificatless general to come and foolishly throw MTN DSTV and shoprite out of nigeria?
guess hot RED OIL has fries your brain.....if we don't sanction dem, how do we get our bragging right?
Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by 14(m): 8:41pm On Apr 17, 2015
We deserve all this, we are to blame, because of few rotten apples. punish us africa, we are guilty.
Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by greatness22(m): 8:52pm On Apr 17, 2015
To those of you clamouring for a swift action by the Nigerian govt, i want to ask a question; when a tse-tse fly lands on your scrotum, how are you going to get rid of it
Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 17, 2015
raayah:

So When they lay off all Nigerian workers they dont have to pay wages to thousands of people, they dont have to pay rent to Nigerians anymore, no more Electricity and fuel bills. They are loosing but not as much as we think. Millions of people in Nigeria are using MTN ( imagine 57 million people changing phone numbers after all these years). What of multichoice and the air time it provides for Nigeria. Nollywood, Musicians , talk shows etc. All Gone even Supersports.

You think AIT and NTA can handle all the pressure. Its easier to say this on paper but hard to do.

Let them evacuate Nigerians first and boycott later. I hate Xenophobia and i think that some SA nationals are out of their frigging minds for killing Nigerians.

But a country like Nigeria that depends on internation investments is seriously limiting themselves.

Have you not been listening to anything I've been saying since , if their businesses are no longer in Nigeria does that mean the void created won't be filled back , there are companies , investors waiting for this opportunity to seize the market , and at the shortest time possible. The jobs lost will be gotten back from companies willing to fill the void , taxes and rent will be levied on them and it will be just like our lives was never affected , I mean you make it seem like we can't wipe our arses without help from them. MTN will literarily crawl on their knees to beg us if we send them out of Nigeria , and 90% of Nigerians have alternate phone lines so it won't be a problem. I repeat they need us more than we need them
Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by dejol88: 10:47pm On Apr 17, 2015
#boycottmtnandshopriteon20th

1 Like

Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by Horus(m): 11:13pm On Apr 17, 2015
[img]http://cache.matrix.msu.edu/afractivist/big32-131-3B5-98-vancouver%20sticker.jpg[/img]

[size=17pt]Stop buying or using South African products[/size]

1 Like

Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by dejol88: 11:28pm On Apr 17, 2015
please we should rebroadcast and boycott their
product come 20th this month.Our govt hasnt
done nothing,the citizens shud do smtn.#
boycothmtnandshopriteon20th

2 Likes

Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by Nobody: 12:26am On Apr 18, 2015
Redoil:
Let us wait for the certificatless general to come and foolishly throw MTN DSTV and shoprite out of nigeria?
u are sounding like a broken record,not making sense at all,senseless write up..
Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by Nobody: 12:48am On Apr 18, 2015
kilode100:

Bros thank you o.
That was exactly what I was telling morpheus24 oniranu o.
Olosho!
What were you watching before DSTV came into the country? It is a matter of providing incentive for better satellite companies to take its stead.
Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by Nobody: 1:01am On Apr 18, 2015
dickrider:

Wicked Zulu bittch
She's not Zulu but a Botswana's b i t c h, a South African ass-wipe!

1 Like

Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by Nobody: 1:02am On Apr 18, 2015
greatness22:
To those of you clamouring for a swift action by the Nigerian govt, i want to ask a question; when a tse-tse fly lands on your scrotum, how are you going to get rid of it
Use insecticide on it.

1 Like

Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by mikron(m): 1:49am On Apr 18, 2015
prince3009:
My bae who lives there just posted this on her facebook wall now! We spoke on phone and she said the situation in SA is gradually turing into a Genocide!
JJJEEEESSSSSUUUUUUSSSSS WHAT IN HEAVEN IS THIS? shocked shocked shocked shocked cry cry cry
Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by mikron(m): 2:00am On Apr 18, 2015
FOR THE ATTENTION OF FEDERAL GOVERNMENT ON THE AFRO-PHOBIC AND XENOPHOBIC ATTACK IN SOUTH AFRICA:
WITH THE ONGOING HORRENDOUS KILLING AND MAIMING OF NIGERIANS AND OTHER AFRICANS IN AFRO-PHOBIC AND XENOPHOBIC ATTACK IN SOUTH AFRICA, THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT MUST DO THE FOLLOWING QUICKLY TO SAVE NIGERIANS FROM THE HEARTLESS AND COWARDLY SOUTH AFRICANS:
1. COMMENCE IMMEDIATE EVACUATION OF NIGERIANS
2. RECALL OUR AMBASSADOR TO SOUTH AFRICA WITH ALACRITY
3. SEVERE ALL DIPLOMATIC, POLITICAL, SOCIAL AND ECONOMIC RELATIONS WITH SOUTH AFRICA UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
4. AN IMMEDIATE QUIT NOTICE TO DSTV, MTN AND ALL SOUTH AFRICAN MULTINATIONAL COMPANIES OPERATING IN NIGERIA
YES, IN INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS WE CALL IT TIT-FOR-TAT, (YOU DO ME, I DO YOU) TIME OF RECIPROCITY IS OVER, OUR FATHER CHRISTMAS ROLE IS NOT BEEN APPRECIATED IN COMMENSURATE PROPORTION.
WHEN SOUTH AFRICAN AUTHORITY REALIZE ITS GRAVE MISTAKES AND POOR HANDLING OF THE CALLOUSNESS AND BARBARIC ACTION OF HER CITIZENS WE CAN THEN TINKER WITH DETENTE BUT FOR NOW THIS IS NOT TIME FOR SUME SUMEISM.
Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by mikron(m): 2:03am On Apr 18, 2015
ON-GOING AFRO-PHOBIC AND XENOPHOBIC ATTACKS IN SOUTH AFRICA:
IM SO PAINED. IM SOOOO ANGRY sad angry angry

Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by Horus(m): 3:11am On Apr 18, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2PBYm3w34Q

[size=15pt]South African Attacks: Lawmakers demand immediate evacuation of all Nigerians[/size]
Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by dejol88: 5:21am On Apr 18, 2015
@mikron seeing these pictures brut intant tears .It does seem our govt will ever respond to this.i beg nigerians in the name of God let boycott their product on 20th of this month.I have read pple comment saying it would backfire should nigeria govt eva contemplate nationalising SA companies.Palestines a land locked country has taken a giant step to by boycotting all isrealis product .
Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by Daykoozy(m): 6:19am On Apr 18, 2015
raayah:

We cannot nationalize DSTV/Shoprite. They are private companies owned by foreigners. If we drive them away, they take their services elsewhere.

Any company can be nationalized. The question is will Nigeria do such? The answer is No. The economic ramifications will be dire. Private investors will shy away from Nigeria. The only thing that can be done is to boycott or patronize Nigeria owned enterprise But I seriously doubt that, since the naija mentality of ' foreign fine pass' will not allow homegrown to succeed as it should.

What these SA brothers need to be doing is learning the ropes of running a business and the art of hustle from the naija brothers. That will serve them well iinstead of this abominable tantrum.
Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by opcking: 6:20am On Apr 18, 2015
why are some pple talking abt stopping mtn dstv as if we Nigerians are not d one also working there for our own benefit
Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by bdidi: 7:36am On Apr 18, 2015
After reading all the posts and comments on this issue- Xenophobia in South Africa- as much as I condemn the act as barbaric and not acceptable, I want us to thread with caution with regards to the clamour for a reprisal attack on South African companies here in Nigeria.

It has not come to that yet. The government have come to say they are watching the situation as it unfolds in South Africa. So far no Nigerian has been affected. The government with this position am sure is tackling it from the diplomatic point of view.

Having said these, if we begin to attack South African companies here, we are shooting ourselves on the foot. Majority of people working in those companies here in Nigeria are Nigerians so why the attack?

If that takes place now, the multiplier effect of that action would be bad and it will affect drastically some part of the economy that has been benefiting from those companies and thus invariably affect lots of families.

So let us not begin to act irrationally now. There are other ways we can express our displeasure for now.
We can stop playing their songs on our various radio stations, we can continue condemning these actions on various platforms both locally and internationally.
Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by Tolubory(m): 9:39am On Apr 18, 2015
tongue See all this country dey ban south Africa from entering their country.
Buh Nigeria no fit.
because money don blind our leader's eye from seeing what other country are seeing.
Re: Malawi, Congo, Bar South Africans From Entering Their Country by mikron(m): 9:59am On Apr 18, 2015
dejol88:
@mikron seeing these pictures brut intant tears .It does seem our govt will ever respond to this.i beg nigerians in the name of God let boycott their product on 20th of this month.I have read pple comment saying it would backfire should nigeria govt eva contemplate nationalising SA companies.Palestines a land locked country has taken a giant step to by boycotting all isrealis product .
My brother the situation is really terrible, I'm so angry. I wish the government sanction these South African companies here in Nigeria. I am happy those other countries are barring them from entering their countries too. So sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Maryland Man Wins $100,000 After Skipping Work / "They Keep On Talking, We Keep On Rolling" - Robert Mugabe's Sons / Donald Trump Welcomes Uhuru Kenyatta, Kenyan President To The White House. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.