Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Startimes Slashes Bouquet Prices - Satellite TV Technology (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Startimes Slashes Bouquet Prices (91108 Views)

How Ro Track Startimes / How Much Does Startimes Cost / Price Of A New Startimes Decoder And Installation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Startimes Slashes Bouquet Prices by refreshrate: 10:32am On Jun 03, 2015
soloqy:

CNN comes as Free to Air on ACTV . In fact ACTV has free channels you can watch even if you dont renew subscription. I think I will get it. I downgraded to Family bouquet on DSTV and may not renew when it expires cause there is nothing on it. I got Startimes because of the Fifa competitions and contemplating getting Qsat. Startimes + Qsat Maybe my combo.

EMMACHILE, what do you think?

That your combo was my combo a while back o. Qsat frustrated the living daylights out of me cos of their reception or whatever it is problem. Youre watching a movie, man and woman are about to kiss, next thing signal go run! kai menwhile youve been waiting for the kiss to happen!

Not trying to ruin qsat peoples racket o but seriously whats the point of free cable if youre not watching anything conveniently. That was why i had to go and get the dstv proper...one chance!

Let me see this ACTV thing first. Do i need to get a separate dish or just the decoder? Does it face the same direction as the DSTV one that is?
Re: Startimes Slashes Bouquet Prices by soloqy: 10:41am On Jun 03, 2015
refreshrate:

That your combo was my combo a while back o. Qsat frustrated the living daylights out of me cos of their reception or whatever it is problem. Youre watching a movie, man and woman are about to kiss, next thing signal go run! kai menwhile youve been waiting for the kiss to happen!

Not trying to ruin qsat peoples racket o but seriously whats the point of free cable if youre not watching anything conveniently. That was why i had to go and get the dstv proper...one chance!

Let me see this ACTV thing first. Do i need to get a separate dish or just the decoder? Does it face the same direction as the DSTV one that is?

They come with a small yellow dish. I think they are running a promo now. Note that they dont have premiership and La Liga o. Its just an alternative for people who are serious about boycotting Dsthieves . Search for Actv .tv on Facebook and for their website for more info.
Re: Startimes Slashes Bouquet Prices by refreshrate: 11:35am On Jun 03, 2015
soloqy:

They come with a small yellow dish. I think they are running a promo now. Note that they dont have premiership and La Liga o. Its just an alternative for people who are serious about boycotting Dsthieves . Search for Actv .tv on Facebook and for their website for more info.

Loked through their webpage i didnt see cnn there o
startimes still looks better though.

Are you certain cnn is there please?
Re: Startimes Slashes Bouquet Prices by soloqy: 3:50pm On Jun 03, 2015
refreshrate:

Loked through their webpage i didnt see cnn there o
startimes still looks better though.

Are you certain cnn is there please?

According to a message I got from them:

The following channels are our FTA channels:

Channels TV
BBC World
DW TV
VOA TV
CNN
TV 5 Monde Afrique
2STV
Citizen TV
K24
Emmanuel TV
Rave TV
BOOM TV
Arewa24
Bet9JA dog racing
Bet9JA Football

You can call to confirm if its right or live chat on their website.
Re: Startimes Slashes Bouquet Prices by mrdrizzy(m): 4:10pm On Jun 03, 2015
soloqy:

According to a message I got from them:

The following channels are our FTA channels:

Channels TV
BBC World
DW TV
VOA TV
CNN
TV 5 Monde Afrique
2STV
Citizen TV
K24
Emmanuel TV
Rave TV
BOOM TV
Arewa24
Bet9JA dog racing
Bet9JA Football

You can call to confirm if its right or live chat on their website.
bet9ja racing and football??

Is that a channel?
Does bet9ja have channel
Re: Startimes Slashes Bouquet Prices by 4llerbuntu(m): 5:44pm On Jun 03, 2015
these stations used to be/are on 16 deg east.

didn't know its was ACTV package sha.....
Re: Startimes Slashes Bouquet Prices by Damolux01(m): 10:11am On Jun 06, 2015
EMMAACHILE:

Dish is Starsat and its 9000 naira complete with accessories.
That should be for locations with no receptive signals...right?
Re: Startimes Slashes Bouquet Prices by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 06, 2015
Damolux01:
That should be for locations with no receptive signals...right?
It works everywhere the footprint covers. Its receivable even in South Africa.
The major difference is the channel line up and the 25 audio channels on Starsat
Re: Startimes Slashes Bouquet Prices by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 06, 2015
Easy023:
Can anyone help on how to migrate from basic to Nova
Just saw the solution on changing bouquets on Startimes. You can change on a daily basis if you like
http://tenbre.me/

HOW TO RECHARGE YOUR DECODER ON TENBRE
BIND YOUR SMARTCARD ON TENBRE 
1.Click on the side bar menu icon located at the top left corner and select ‘Profile’
2.Click on ‘Recharge your StarTimes Smartcard’
3.Enter your smartcard 11 digit number and the last 6 digit of your decoder serial number and click ‘Ok’

RECHARGE YOUR DECODER ON TENBRE 
1.Go to your ‘Account Management’ and select the Smartcard number you want to recharge.
2. Select ‘Recharge this Smartcard’ and choose one payment option.

From here you can also change your package from nova to any other or vice versa
Re: Startimes Slashes Bouquet Prices by refreshrate: 10:12pm On Jun 07, 2015
mrdrizzy:

Is that a channel?
Does bet9ja have channel

I don die, didnt see that. lol
Re: Startimes Slashes Bouquet Prices by soloqy: 3:02am On Jun 08, 2015
mrdrizzy:

Is that a channel?
Does bet9ja have channel

refreshrate:

I don die, didnt see that. lol

http://www.lyngsat.com/tvchannels/ng/Bet-9JA-Dog-Racing.html

http://www.lyngsat.com/tvchannels/ng/Bet-9JA-Football.html
Re: Startimes Slashes Bouquet Prices by refreshrate: 9:00am On Jun 10, 2015
Seriously this is what dstv deserves & needs every single day & twice on Sundays!

1 Like

Re: Startimes Slashes Bouquet Prices by Uthmanloay: 9:23pm On Jun 12, 2015
PLS SOMEONE GIV ME ONE STARTIME BUT IT HAV DISH AND I DONT KNOW D FREQ AND SYMBOL RATE WIT D PLACE IT FACIN PLS SOMEONE HELP BROTHER
Re: Startimes Slashes Bouquet Prices by soloqy: 5:49am On Jun 13, 2015
Just discovered recharging Startimes with recharge cards on Tenbre App is a breeze. Very convenient. That App is awesome. No need calling customer care endlessly like I do with DSThieves whenever I subscribe online.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Startimes Slashes Bouquet Prices by Uthmanloay: 9:48am On Jun 13, 2015
PLS SOMEONE GIV ME ONE STARTIME BUT IT HAV DISH AND I DONT KNOW D FREQ AND SYMBOL RATE WIT D PLACE IT FACIN PLS SOMEONE HELP BROTHER

1 Like

Re: Startimes Slashes Bouquet Prices by bodetheo(m): 9:23am On Jun 18, 2015
Uthmanloay:
PLS SOMEONE GIV ME ONE
STARTIME BUT IT HAV DISH AND I
DONT KNOW D FREQ AND SYMBOL
RATE WIT D PLACE IT FACIN PLS
SOMEONE HELP BROTHER
I ALSO NEED D FREQUENCY AND FOCUS
Re: Startimes Slashes Bouquet Prices by refreshrate: 5:33am On Jun 22, 2015
Uthmanloay:
PLS SOMEONE GIV ME ONE
STARTIME BUT IT HAV DISH AND I
DONT KNOW D FREQ AND SYMBOL
RATE WIT D PLACE IT FACIN PLS
SOMEONE HELP BROTHER

Dont you think itll make more sense to contact one of their installers who know these things to come and do it? How much are you trying to 'save' here oga? Really
Re: Startimes Slashes Bouquet Prices by Ogojohn(m): 6:56am On Jun 22, 2015
Uthmanloay:
Startime abi starsat. ?
Re: Startimes Slashes Bouquet Prices by killsmith(f): 2:14am On Jul 29, 2015
Can someone help me with the quality of the reception in rivers state?.... And where can I also get it rivers state
Re: Startimes Slashes Bouquet Prices by tonyzaks: 4:37pm On Sep 02, 2015
EMMAACHILE:

Just saw the solution on changing bouquets on Startimes. You can change on a daily basis if you like
http://tenbre.me/

HOW TO RECHARGE YOUR DECODER ON TENBRE
BIND YOUR SMARTCARD ON TENBRE 
1.Click on the side bar menu icon located at the top left corner and select ‘Profile’
2.Click on ‘Recharge your StarTimes Smartcard’
3.Enter your smartcard 11 digit number and the last 6 digit of your decoder serial number and click ‘Ok’

RECHARGE YOUR DECODER ON TENBRE 
1.Go to your ‘Account Management’ and select the Smartcard number you want to recharge.
2. Select ‘Recharge this Smartcard’ and choose one payment option.

From here you can also change your package from nova to any other or vice versa
thank u and how about starsat or is it the same considering the fact that the bouquets are not the same. if u do knw how pls share. tnx
Re: Startimes Slashes Bouquet Prices by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 02, 2015
tonyzaks:

thank u and how about starsat or is it the same considering the fact that the bouquets are not the same. if u do knw how pls share. tnx
Yes. It can be used with Starsat.
Re: Startimes Slashes Bouquet Prices by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 02, 2015
Starsat and Startimes will be increasing prices from the 12th of October. Premium will cost 4800 per month on Startimes. There is an ongoing promo where you pay N5400 for two months for startimes premium. To avoid the new increase, customers can buy any number of months or even years in advance during the current promo.

NOVA -Pay N1,800 GET 4 MONTHS
Basic-Pay N1,800 GET 2 MONTHS
Classic-payN3,600 GET 2 MONTHS
Unique-PayN5,400 GET 2 MONTHS
Ongoing startimes 5th anniversary promo ends 30th September 2015
Re: Startimes Slashes Bouquet Prices by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 02, 2015
Sports plus package is N1200. It is an add on channel for classic package. The add on channels you have access to are :sports premium, sports arena, world football, sports life
This package allows you access to all sports per month. For thus who don't need other channels, it is a welcome development.

Sports play package is an add-on for the basic package.

Re: Startimes Slashes Bouquet Prices by soloqy: 3:20am On Sep 03, 2015
EMMAACHILE:
Sports plus package is N1200. It is an add on channel for classic package. The add on channels you have access to are :sports premium, sports arena, world football, sports life
This package allows you access to all sports per month. For thus who don't need other channels, it is a welcome development.

Getting the sports Plus on classic does it make sense? Why not just pay for Unique straight since Classic is 2400 and sports plus is 1200 totalling 3600 of Unique Bouquet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Startimes Slashes Bouquet Prices by soloqy: 3:22am On Sep 03, 2015
EMMAACHILE:
Starsat and Startimes will be increasing prices from the 12th of October. Premium will cost 4800 per month on Startimes. There is an ongoing promo where you pay N5400 for two months for startimes premium. To avoid the new increase, customers can buy any number of months or even years in advance during the current promo.

NOVA -Pay N1,800 GET 4 MONTHS
Basic-Pay N1,800 GET 2 MONTHS
Classic-payN3,600 GET 2 MONTHS
Unique-PayN5,400 GET 2 MONTHS
Ongoing startimes 5th anniversary promo ends 30th September 2015

So they will add a whopping 1,200 on the Unique Bouquet? I knew they were just baiting people with all that football. They should be careful. We all still have our DSTV decoders and its as easy as switching AVS cables/ports

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Startimes Slashes Bouquet Prices by Sheggy13(m): 6:32am On Sep 04, 2015
EMMAACHILE:

What sort of football matches do they have on these channels: is there live EPL, La Liga and UEFA Champions league?
Re: Startimes Slashes Bouquet Prices by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 04, 2015
Sheggy13:

What sort of football matches do they have on these channels: is there live EPL, La Liga and UEFA Champions league?
Uefa, Europa league, Serie A, Bundesliga, European qualifiers.
Re: Startimes Slashes Bouquet Prices by soloqy: 11:37am On Sep 04, 2015
EMMAACHILE:

Uefa, Europa league, Serie A, Bundesliga, European qualifiers.

And Belgian League, Dutch League, French League 1 , Copa Libatedores on Fox Sports .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Startimes Slashes Bouquet Prices by georgee(m): 4:07pm On Sep 04, 2015
Does Startimes have UEFA Champions league right?
Re: Startimes Slashes Bouquet Prices by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 5:23am On Oct 07, 2015
pofolo:
Mhhhnnnnn ,
I wonder why people give a bleep about Dstv. When free-to-air satelites are readily available, where I watch even 2015 released movies, series, news ( cnn,bbc, aljazeera, rt, voa ), cartoons, sports etc all for free.

Check out my footballing fixtures for free.

Thursday 16th
Europa league

Wolfsburg vs Napoli @ 20:05 ON Fd1,tv3, stv etc
Sevilla vs Zenith @ 20:05 on Fd2.

Friday 17th
Ligue 1

Nantes vs Marseille @ 19:45 on Fd1, tv5 monde .

Saturday 18th.
Wolves vs ipswich @ 12:15 on Fd1

Hoffeinham vs Bayern Munich @ 13:30 on verzesh.

Everton vs Burnley @ 15:00 on tv3, tv togo, ortb, etc.

Barcelona vs valencia @ 15:00 on fd2 , irib tv3

Chelsea vs Man Utd @ 17:30 on verzesh.

Ausburg vs stuttgart @17:30 on Gtv, rtgi, stv.

Real madrid vs Malaga @ 19:00 on Fd2, irib tv3

Juventus vs Lazio @ 19:45 on verzesh.

Atletico madrid vs Getafe @ 21:00 on Fd2.

Sunday 19th

Almeria vs rayo Vallecano @ 11am on FD2.

Lille vs Bordeaux @ 13:00 on Fd1.

Man City vs Westham @ 13:30 on versesh.

Roma vs Atlanta @ 14:00 on rrsat, zimbo, joy tv

Aston Villa vs Liverpool @ 15:00 on Fd2.

Montpellier vs Caen @ 16:00 on Fd1.

Villareal vs cardoba @ 18:00 on Fd2.

Inter milan vs Ac milan @ 19:45 on Fd1, versesh..

Eiber vs Celta vigo @ 20:00 on Fd2.

Viva fta
What a footballstic weekend.

To pay #13500 ?, no , NOT me, I'll rather buy 7 bags of cement, or add am 2500 buy one trip of sand.

Plus their yeye xenophobia rubish, dem stil they straff us for our land...

Note : the last 48 plus month, my subscribtion to dstv ( pay tv) na jst 1 month.
Bleep them !.

VIVA FREE TO AIR !

So if startimes like make dem NOVA, ko kan aiye .
#teamFTA

AM VERY INTERESTED I THIS FTA O,HW DO I GO ABOUT IT,DO U INSTALL FOR PEEPS,WILL LIKE TO KNOW HOW MUCH IT COST AND ALL THINGS FTA...
Re: Startimes Slashes Bouquet Prices by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 07, 2015
Bobbyunitedfc:

AM VERY INTERESTED I THIS FTA O,HW DO I GO ABOUT IT,DO U INSTALL FOR PEEPS,WILL LIKE TO KNOW HOW MUCH IT COST AND ALL THINGS FTA...
FTA get plenty stress
Re: Startimes Slashes Bouquet Prices by davodyguy: 9:30am On Oct 07, 2015
EMMAACHILE:

FTA get plenty stress
lol. We need dongles

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Installers Phone Numbers And Location. / How To Hack DSTV, Gotv, Digital Tvs And Other Digital Decoders Subscription FREE / Fta Channels On W4/7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.