Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,672 members, 7,809,553 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here (38540 Views)

How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster / It Works!!! How To Make Your Android Smartphone 5x Faster In Less Than 5min / How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by Ifeanyi4491(m): 4:12pm On Apr 17, 2015
==>First, you’ll need to enable access to the hidden “Developer options” menu on your Android phone. To do that, simply tap the “About phone” option in Settings. Then tap “Build number” seven times and you’re done. Now you can just back out to the main Settings menu and you’ll find Developer options somewhere near the bottom of the list.

==>Now that you’re done with that part, let the real fun begins. Tap the new Developer options menu you just enabled and scroll until you see the following three settings (note that they may be located within an “Advanced” subsection):

Window animation scale
Transition animation scale
Animator animation scale

==>Did you see them? By default, each of those three options is set to “1x” but tapping them and changing them to “.5x” will dramatically speed up your phone. This harmless tweak forces the device to speed up all transition animations, and the entire user experience is faster and smoother as a result.

If you are able to this, you are the boss… if not, your Android device is still your boss.

33 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by jimohibrahim(m): 4:19pm On Apr 17, 2015
hmmm done that... but you need to see how slow my fone was after changing it to 5x...
i quickly change to to 1x and it became normal.. which was okay by me initially.

there is .5x and 5x.... which one..?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by jimohibrahim(m): 4:32pm On Apr 17, 2015
wow... done it... Nevermind my comment earlier.. it's .5x... thanks
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by Ifeanyi4491(m): 4:35pm On Apr 17, 2015
OK
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by Luizd(m): 8:24pm On Apr 17, 2015
kudos my phone is faster now
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by emyguytec(m): 9:05pm On Apr 17, 2015
Have done that is super fast thank you
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by nolywe(m): 9:28pm On Apr 17, 2015
It doesn't work on tecno N7

1 Like

Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by Tegatons: 9:28pm On Apr 17, 2015
I'm using Gionee m2 noting of such... hw wil I locate it in my developer.
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by paix(m): 9:54pm On Apr 17, 2015
nolywe:
It doesn't work on tecno N7
. It worked on my Tecno F7.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by Efostick(m): 10:02pm On Apr 17, 2015
It works! cheesy
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by Ifeanyi4491(m): 10:03pm On Apr 17, 2015
Tegatons:
I'm using Gionee m2 noting of such... hw wil I locate it in my developer.
Bro tap your build number 7 times
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by nolywe(m): 10:39pm On Apr 17, 2015
paix:
. It worked on my Tecno F7.
ur luck
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 17, 2015
old trick

since 4AD

3 Likes

Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by Orderer(m): 10:54pm On Apr 17, 2015
Thanks for this info
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by Edunwa302(m): 11:03pm On Apr 17, 2015
Ifeanyi4491:
==>First, you’ll need to enable access to the hidden “Developer options” menu on your Android phone. To do that, simply tap the “About phone” option in Settings. Then tap “Build number” seven times and you’re done. Now you can just back out to the main Settings menu and you’ll find Developer options somewhere near the bottom of the list.

==>Now that you’re done with that part, let the real fun begins. Tap the new Developer options menu you just enabled and scroll until you see the following three settings (note that they may be located within an “Advanced” subsection):

Window animation scale
Transition animation scale
Animator animation scale

==>Did you see them? By default, each of those three options is set to “1x” but tapping them and changing them to “.5x” will dramatically speed up your phone. This harmless tweak forces the device to speed up all transition animations, and the entire user experience is faster and smoother as a result.

If you are able to this, you are the boss… if not, your Android device is still your boss.

Wow works like jet....tnx
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by Emmyk(m): 11:19pm On Apr 17, 2015
I'll try it tomorrow.
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by Baddestguyp(m): 11:35pm On Apr 17, 2015
Wow, nice.

Hope it won't affect my apps. I don't want players running like flash. Is there any consequence?

I've done it, but I've changed it back. My phone is still fast but not as fast as when I did it
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by ozone2003(m): 12:14am On Apr 18, 2015
Bro please how do I change the font of my M5.
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by Ifeanyi4491(m): 2:11am On Apr 18, 2015
ozone2003:
Bro please how do I change the font of my M5.
install ifont from play store
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by Ifeanyi4491(m): 2:12am On Apr 18, 2015
Baddestguyp:
Wow, nice.

Hope it won't affect my apps. I don't want players running like flash. Is there any consequence?

I've done it, but I've changed it back. My phone is still fast but not as fast as when I did it
it won't affect your device
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by Ahmed0336(m): 2:36am On Apr 18, 2015
Wow!!!! it's super fast thanks OP
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by Ifeanyi4491(m): 2:48am On Apr 18, 2015
Ahmed0336:
Wow!!!! it's super fast thanks OP
you are welcome
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by awofe20(m): 5:11am On Apr 18, 2015
Nice 1
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by Baddestguyp(m): 7:13am On Apr 18, 2015
Ifeanyi4491:
it won't affect your device
thanks
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by Nobody: 7:50am On Apr 18, 2015
Wow nice.
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by Importguru(m): 8:56am On Apr 18, 2015
nice one
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by newsomtin(m): 8:56am On Apr 18, 2015
We are representing
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by constance500: 8:56am On Apr 18, 2015
Seen
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by Ddonoflife(m): 8:57am On Apr 18, 2015
noted.tnks
Re: How To Boost Your Android Speed 5x Faster - See The Secret Here by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 18, 2015
You don't see this kind of nonsense on iPhones...Android is crap

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Spot And Identify A Fake Infinix Hot Note X551 / Tecno Camon 11 Pro Full Specifications And Price / Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.