Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,750 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Ladies Or Guys, Who Determines The Seriousness Of A Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Or Guys, Who Determines The Seriousness Of A Relationship? (1188 Views)

10 Ways To Spot Guys Who Have No Girlfriends / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? / Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Or Guys, Who Determines The Seriousness Of A Relationship? by Strongfaze(m): 4:37pm On Apr 17, 2015
Here we go Nairalanders. Based on social beings we were discussing about relationships. A guy was trying to woo a girl and the girl kept saying "i'm in a serious relationship" even when the guy in question was not engaged officially to her. The question then came up: Who really determines the seriousness of a relationship, is it the Ladies or the Guys? Thanks
Re: Ladies Or Guys, Who Determines The Seriousness Of A Relationship? by temitemi1(m): 4:38pm On Apr 17, 2015
Both...

1 Like

Re: Ladies Or Guys, Who Determines The Seriousness Of A Relationship? by Orlahmeedey(f): 4:41pm On Apr 17, 2015
I think it's d lady thou it's d guy dat approach u first Buh it's d lady's duty to maintain the relationship if she really wants something from the relationship.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Or Guys, Who Determines The Seriousness Of A Relationship? by falconey(m): 4:44pm On Apr 17, 2015
I think is the intermediary.
Re: Ladies Or Guys, Who Determines The Seriousness Of A Relationship? by ronald4lif(m): 4:46pm On Apr 17, 2015
I don't think engagement only makes a relationship serious. The girl is right, she can be in a serious relationship without engagement.

As for who determines the seriousness it's both, though men are expected to show more seriousness as we have been programmed by default to head a family.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Or Guys, Who Determines The Seriousness Of A Relationship? by mizskyhigh: 4:51pm On Apr 17, 2015
The person who cares less.
Re: Ladies Or Guys, Who Determines The Seriousness Of A Relationship? by Hazardd(m): 4:55pm On Apr 17, 2015
i think is 'both'
Re: Ladies Or Guys, Who Determines The Seriousness Of A Relationship? by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 4:59pm On Apr 17, 2015
Ladies
Re: Ladies Or Guys, Who Determines The Seriousness Of A Relationship? by jascon1(m): 5:03pm On Apr 17, 2015
Abeg make Una help advise me o. Ive been home since mornig. I flush my house key inside toilet last night. Is it right for me to come out thru the window?
Re: Ladies Or Guys, Who Determines The Seriousness Of A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 17, 2015
jascon1:
Abeg make Una help advise me o. Ive been home since mornig. I flush my house key inside toilet last night. Is it right for me to come out thru the window?
dig your head into the toilet, and get your damn keys undecided
Re: Ladies Or Guys, Who Determines The Seriousness Of A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 17, 2015
Its the man who determines where the relationship will head. He is the ones who decides to propose or not
Re: Ladies Or Guys, Who Determines The Seriousness Of A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 17, 2015
Both gender determines the seriousness of the realationship.
Re: Ladies Or Guys, Who Determines The Seriousness Of A Relationship? by realdee44(f): 6:06pm On Apr 17, 2015
Strongfaze:
Here we go Nairalanders. Based on social beings we were discussing about relationships. A guy was trying to woo a girl and the girl kept saying "i'm in a serious relationship" even when the guy in question was not engaged officially to her. The question then came up: Who really determines the seriousness of a relationship, is it the Ladies or the Guys? Thanks
Both of them. First the man have to make his intention about being serious known to the lady & the lady in will have to accept to be serious with the guy.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Or Guys, Who Determines The Seriousness Of A Relationship? by uobimba(m): 11:07pm On Apr 17, 2015
dicefrost:
Its the man who determines where the relationship will head. He is the ones who decides to propose or not
just proposed to a lady I love but she is yet to reply YES or NO.pls what do I do in order not to lose her(money&sex not an option)pls I need attention,how do i tactically follow her up while she is yet to give an answer so as not to appear desperate or too anxious?
Re: Ladies Or Guys, Who Determines The Seriousness Of A Relationship? by sinizia: 12:34am On Apr 18, 2015
Orlahmeedey:
I think it's d lady thou it's d guy dat approach u first Buh it's d lady's duty to maintain the relationship if she really wants something from the relationship.

Wrong. It's not the lady's duty to maintain the relationship. It's the duty of both of them. It takes TWO to tangle. Relationship is about TWO or more people not about ONE person. A relationship one person is left to maintain will crash.

@ OP, the seriousness of the relationship starts when both partners get real with each other.
Re: Ladies Or Guys, Who Determines The Seriousness Of A Relationship? by Strongfaze(m): 9:43pm On Apr 18, 2015
realdee44:
Both of them. First the man have to make his intention about being serious known to the lady & the lady in will have to accept to be serious with the guy.
. You know it seems hard to tell these days because of the deception that is rampant by both males and females. Hence the *seriousness* could just be a one sided perception.
Re: Ladies Or Guys, Who Determines The Seriousness Of A Relationship? by realdee44(f): 1:24am On Apr 19, 2015
Strongfaze:
. You know it seems hard to tell these days because of the deception that is rampant by both males and females. Hence the *seriousness* could just be a one sided perception.
One way or the other u will know if someone takes u serious or not.
Re: Ladies Or Guys, Who Determines The Seriousness Of A Relationship? by MRBrownJ: 3:42am On Apr 19, 2015
Strongfaze:

each and every person should decide what is the seriousness of their r/ship, and then they should later both evaluate if they are on the same mindset and want to continue.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Love? / . / Hallmark Unisex Salon (warri) Slash Price Promo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.