Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,319 members, 7,957,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:31 PM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (113) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1298886 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (1549) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by kryptonian1987(m): 8:16am On Dec 31, 2016
Minemrys:

seriously, how short could the man be?

Almost all superheroes are 6ft+. Though Robert Downey Jr is not up to, but Iron Man makes him 6ft+.
A minor role is best for him. Just like what we saw in CW - the role Freeman ( bilbo baggins from the hobbit trilogy) played...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by obinna5000(m): 10:01am On Dec 31, 2016
Top 10 grossing films of 2016 worldwide (Dec. 30 2016)

1. Captain America: Civil War
2. Finding Dory
3. Zootopia
4. The Jungle Book (2016)
5. The Secret Life of Pets
6. Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
7. Deadpool
8. Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find them
9. Suicide Squad (2016)
10. Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by 740megawatts: 10:37am On Dec 31, 2016
obinna5000:
Top 10 grossing films of 2016 worldwide (Dec. 30 2016)

1. Captain America: Civil War
2. Finding Dory
3. Zootopia
4. The Jungle Book (2016)
5. The Secret Life of Pets
6. Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
7. Deadpool
8. Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find them
9. Suicide Squad (2016)
10. Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
Good list!
Disney got 5 movies, Warner Bros got 3 movies and the rest belongs to other companies.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by topstar80(m): 3:27pm On Jan 02, 2017
Pls is Gotham season 3 episode 12 out?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Strawman: 2:28am On Jan 03, 2017
topstar80:
Pls is Gotham season 3 episode 12 out?

No. Next episode is coming out on 16th January.

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 11:50pm On Jan 03, 2017
Usain Bolt wants to cameo in The flash film. Got an idea how it could work.
[feature a scene where athletes are racing in an olympic game. Then flash and thawne are out on the streets runing, you then have flash take an0ther route that leads to him crashing into the stadium where he outruns the lead of the olympic race revealed to be Bolt. Flash knocks bolt off his feet, the whole electricity in the stadium goes off and when usain bolt gets up, have him shout something like "what the hell was that? A bolt of lightning?"
Have the commentator be like "did s0mething just run round the fastest man alive in circles?"
then cue to Flash runing to catch thawne.

6 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 2:56pm On Jan 04, 2017
Someone made a Watchmen-like opening credits for Suicide Squad. Guys, check it out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYajQZAF_ds
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by philfearon(m): 8:15am On Jan 05, 2017
Funny enough, Ben Affleck will play that Green Arrow role very well too...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 10:30am On Jan 05, 2017
Arkham Asylum confirmed in Justice League. This will be the second appearance of Arkham in the DCEU, as it featured prominently in Suicide Squad.

http://batman-news.com/2017/01/04/lex-luthor-justice-league-arkham-asylum/
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by kryptonian1987(m): 11:47am On Jan 05, 2017
"Guess who did a cameo in BvS"?

Zack Snyder’s secret cameo in ‘Batman v Superman’ finally revealedByChris BegleyonJanuary 2, 2017|@BatmanNewsCom62TweetShareShareShareWay back in October of 2015, directorZack Snyder revealed that he had a cameoinBatman v Superman: Dawn of Justice. “You won’t see my face. I pick some things up, but that’s it,” he said. Since then, fans have been wondering where his cameo was. Well, wonder no longer!Batman v Supermancinematographer Larry Fong revealed on Twitter that it was Zack Snyder’s hands on Bruce Wayne’s cellphone during the underground fight club scene.@theLupeXperienc@JaredWayne97@IMAXAlso, it’s Zack’s hands on Bruce’s cell phone in the fight club. Now you know.— Larry Fong (@larryfong)January 1, 2017When asked why Ben Affleck didn’t do the scene himself,Fong answered, “1) often actors don’t want to do little tiny shots; 2) often directors LOVE to”.So there you have it! In a way, Zack Snydercameoed as Bruce Wayne inBatman v Superman: Dawn of Justice. Check out his hands in the screenshots bel

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by kryptonian1987(m): 1:08pm On Jan 05, 2017
SHAZAM!!!!!! BRING DOWN THE LIGHTNING!!!

Re: Brandon Molale And The Shazam! Movie: A (Badly Needed) Clarification
Hello, Captain Marvel fans!

Brandon Molale

By now, you will likely have come across Brandon Molale’s social media posts on New Year’s  Eve and New Year’s Day on Twitter (here and here) and Instagram (here and here) in regards to his highly coveted role of Captain Marvel in the 2019 Shazam! movie.

It has resulted in a high number of people thinking that Molale is in talks for the role of Captain Marvel or that he’s up for the role.

Nothing could be further from the truth. Yes, he spoke with someone on New Year’s Eve about the role of Captain Marvel, but what it is that was said is unknown, but we do have a confirmation on what the discussion was about and who it was that he spoke with.

First, a clarification is needed, but before I do that, a little – okay, long – backstory is needed:

Molale has wanted and talked about wanting the role dating all the way back to 2006.

At that time and in the years after, Molale has been a fan-favorite casting choice for Captain Marvel, because he is the one actor who looks like Captain Marvel walked out of an Alex Ross illustration.

In 2007, Molale, along with Dwayne Johnson, were considered for the role of Captain Marvel. That same year, Johnson was talked into considering the role of Black Adam by fans and it was put to a vote. The overwhelming majority of fans (86%) voted for him to play Black Adam, for which he ended up being cast in and has been eagerly waiting to play the role ever since. This left the role of Captain Marvel vacant, and Molale as the only known contender to be considered for it.

Unfortunately, after 2007, the Shazam! movie had several starts and stops, either with delays and at least one cancellation during the following years, forcing it to exist in a perpetual state of development purgatory, including one in which writer John August detailed why the movie failed to get the green-light in 2009.

Fast forward to the Spring of 2014, the New Line Cinema president at the time, Toby Emmerich, announced that (along with several movies featuring several DC properties,) New Line Cinema had the Shazam! in development once more.

Speculation and anticipation for who would play Captain Marvel went rampant. Molale was once again a fan-favorite.

Later that summer, Johnson playfully teased fans that he was involved in the Shazam! movie, leaving many to guess whether he was playing Captain Marvel or Black Adam.

Molale joined in on the fun that summer, too when he publicly campaigned for the role with a strong proclamation:

As it turned out, Johnson was once more confirmed for the role of Black Adam a few weeks later. That same day, taking advantage of the fact that the role of Captain Marvel remained still-vacant, Molale again expressed that desire for the role:

Fast forward again, but this time to June 2016, where he told me he still wanted to play Captain Marvel:

All of this is a long-winded way of saying that the role of Captain Marvel is Molale’s long-time dream role.

Molale wants to play Captain Marvel badly.

Fortunately for him, fate may at last be favoring him, when on this past New Year’s Eve, Molale shared on Twitter that he finally had a conversation he’d waited nine years to have (going back to 2007):

In that tweet, Molale hash-tagged “Shazam” and included Johnson’s Twitter username, @The Rock, suggesting that the conversation with whom he had was with Johnson about the role of Captain Marvel in the upcoming Shazam! movie.

2016 MTV Movie Awards

I know what some of you are thinking: Why would he have the conversation with Johnson specifically, though? What exactly is it that Dwayne Johnson can do for him? Isn’t Johnson just the actor playing Black Adam? The answer is because Johnson is an owner of the production company, Seven Bucks Production, and they are producing the Shazam! movie for New Line Cinema.

This means that if it was indeed Johnson with whom Molale spoke with, Johnson can speak on behalf of it in regards to the Shazam! movie (as he is wont to do from time to time), and from there, any details that he shares with Molale, Molale can act on it.

Indeed, in the Instagram post of the same Nora Roberts quote, Molale provides an expanded statement:

“I don’t know if you call it divine intervention or not, but I believe everything happens for a reason.
Today, I was blessed to have the conversation with somebody I have waited 9 years to have. I said what needed to be said and now it’s time to move on. I asked and let it be known as to what I want. Now it is out of my hands. There are no more excuses for me to make. This was the opportunity I have been waiting for.
2017 is a big year of change for everybody. Today’s opportunity was exactly what I needed to light the fire in me. As I reflect today on the past year, as rough as this year was, I am extremely humble and grateful for all the opportunities I was given. Thanks friends for all your support.
Be humble. Be grateful. Work hard! Happy New Year!
#nomoreexcuses #divineintervention #opportunity #motivation #happynewyear #2017 #shazam #dccomics @dccomics @therock #actor #stuntman #brandonmolale @brandonmolale“
There are two key things to take from that:

A) Whoever Molale spoke with, he made it known what it is that he’s long wanted, and now he’s being given the opportunity to do so. No more, no less. Note that he mentions that it’s lit a fire in him to make it happen. This likely means that Molale was indeed given information on which he can act upon.

This is supported by the very image he posts, which quotes Nora Roberts:

“If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it.
If you don’t ask, the answer is always no.
If you don’t step forward, you’re always in the same place.
– Nora Roberts”
B) Like he did on Twitter, Molale also hash-tagged “Shazam” and included Johnson’s username. And like we could on Twitter, we can surmise that the person that Molale spoke with was Johnson and the conversation was in regards to the role of Captain Marvel. When you combine that with the fact that the timeline of nine years (which goes back to 2007), the fact we know that he’s wanted the role of Captain Marvel since then, and that Johnson’s company is producing the Shazam! movie, we can safely hypothesize, if not conclude that it was indeed Johnson that Molale spoke with and that it was in regards to the role of Captain Marvel.

However, despite the evidence, these deductions were speculative. We had no definitive answer on just who Molale spoke with and what it is they talked about.

Fortunately, Molale dropped more hints the next day, on New Year’s Day. This time, Molale posted a combo picture of New 52 Shazam, the famous picture of him rocking the Captain Marvel T-shirt at what appears to be a premiere of Jamie Kennedy’s Kickin’ It Old Skool, and another one of him in top physique.

This one is very telling. Though Molale doesn’t reveal any new information, we can see that he tells us to set our goals and make it happen, presumably because he is going to do the same.

Which goals, though? It would appear that the hashtags “Shazam” and “motivation” and the photo within provide us with an implicative answer.

If so, then when we combine the new information with the one above it, in which Molale tells us that he was given an opportunity for which he’s long desired, and for which it lit a fire under him and that on both occasions, he uses the same hashtags, we can safely conclude this is the same motivation about a certain opportunity for which he speaks: The opportunity to earn the chance to play the role of Captain Marvel.

Also, note that Molale includes his location at the time of that Tweet: Equinox.

Not the astronomical event, mind you, but the fitness gym located in California, where Molale resides.

From that nugget of information, we can deduce that he’s begun or resumed training his physique. If so, then we can now guess that a part of Molale’s conversation was:

“Get back in top shape, and we’ll talk.”

By Alex Ross

It would make sense. The role of Captain Marvel does not yet belong

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 2:23pm On Jan 05, 2017
Kryptonian1987, it seems the spambot has banned you because of your post. I think you should mail any of the mods to unban you and release your post!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 5:39pm On Jan 05, 2017
Joker faces according to different actors. Heath"s joker looks the most sick and scary though!

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by kryptonian1987(m): 5:55pm On Jan 05, 2017
TonySpike:
Kryptonian1987, it seems the spambot has banned you because of your post. I think you should mail any of the mods to unban you and release your post!

Thanks bro...
With "DCEU, WE GROW"!!!!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 6:04pm On Jan 05, 2017
DCEU/DC Film slates so far. Some changes might surface laterthough.

Wonder Woman – June 2, 2017
Justice League – November 17, 2017

The Flash – March 16, 2018
Untitled Movie (The Batman?) – July 27, 2018
Aquaman – October 5, 2018

Shazam – April 5, 2019
Untitled Movie – November 1, 2019

Cyborg – April 3, 2020
Green Lantern Corps – July 24, 2020

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by kryptonian1987(m): 7:09am On Jan 07, 2017
What's your take on this? Do we really like to see other person (director) helms the affair of MoS2, or still want Zack Snyder to carry on with his visualistic and stylishly take on the character "Superman"?
Below is a comment from another director interested to shoulder the burdens of the Kryptonian.....

‘Jurassic World 2’ Director Dreams Of Tackling A Superman Movie
by ROBY D'OTTAVI on JANUARY 6, 2017

Credit: MARION CURTIS/STARPIX/REX/SHUTTERSTOC
Superman was a part of everybody’s childhood. Whether you grew up with the Justice League cartoon, or 1978’s Superman; the character was always there for you. Since the character’s big screen debut in 1978, many directors have tried to bring the character back to the big screen. Some have failed (Tim Burton), while others have succeeded (Zack Snyder). The most recent incarnation of Superman is currently deceased. Following a climatic battle with Doomsday, Henry Cavill’s Superman was brutally murdered in last year’s Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice. Of course, the character is scheduled to make his return in November’s Justice League, again, portrayed by Cavill.

While Snyder may be directing Superman at the moment, rumours are flying about the future of the character. A Man of Steel sequel is currently in development, but Warner Bros. have yet to confirm Snyder’s return to the director’s chair. If this were to happen, it would be Snyder’s 4th film in the DCEU. However, Snyder is not the only director in Hollywood who wants to tackle this iconic individual.

In a new AMA on Reddit, A Monster Calls and The Impossible director Juan Antonia Bayona revealed his love for the character. Bayona will direct the next Jurassic World film, taking over from Colin Trevorrow, who is a little busy tackling an indie film called Star Wars. Bayona revealed that 1978’s Superman was the first film he ever saw, and is the reason he decided to tackle filmmaking. You can read his answer below:

“The first movie I saw in my life was Superman. I was three years old. The first memory I had was Christopher Reeve flying in the suit. Directing a Superman film would be great. I always wanted to be Superman. That’s the film that made me want to become a director.”

Now, I have yet to see A Monster Calls, but Bayona’s The Impossible is one of the best movies of the last ten years, so him tackling Superman would be fantastic. Of course, we have no idea what is happening with the Man of Steel sequel, but how would you guys feel about Bayona taking the helm? I would love to see how Bayona would tackle a Superman movie, especially in this established DC universe.

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by dazzleINC(f): 11:25am On Jan 07, 2017
what do you think?

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by dazzleINC(f): 11:27am On Jan 07, 2017
shazam!

#iloveDC

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 12:11pm On Jan 07, 2017
dazzleINC:
what do you think?
is it official?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 4:24pm On Jan 07, 2017
kryptonian1987:
What's your take on this? Do we really like to see other person (director) helms the affair of MoS2, or still want Zack Snyder to carry on with his visualistic and stylishly take on the character "Superman"?
Below is a comment from another director interested to shoulder the burdens of the Kryptonian.....

‘Jurassic World 2’ Director Dreams Of Tackling A Superman Movie
by ROBY D'OTTAVI on JANUARY 6, 2017

Credit: MARION CURTIS/STARPIX/REX/SHUTTERSTOC
Superman was a part of everybody’s childhood. Whether you grew up with the Justice League cartoon, or 1978’s Superman; the character was always there for you. Since the character’s big screen debut in 1978, many directors have tried to bring the character back to the big screen. Some have failed (Tim Burton), while others have succeeded (Zack Snyder). The most recent incarnation of Superman is currently deceased. Following a climatic battle with Doomsday, Henry Cavill’s Superman was brutally murdered in last year’s Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice. Of course, the character is scheduled to make his return in November’s Justice League, again, portrayed by Cavill.

While Snyder may be directing Superman at the moment, rumours are flying about the future of the character. A Man of Steel sequel is currently in development, but Warner Bros. have yet to confirm Snyder’s return to the director’s chair. If this were to happen, it would be Snyder’s 4th film in the DCEU. However, Snyder is not the only director in Hollywood who wants to tackle this iconic individual.

In a new AMA on Reddit, A Monster Calls and The Impossible director Juan Antonia Bayona revealed his love for the character. Bayona will direct the next Jurassic World film, taking over from Colin Trevorrow, who is a little busy tackling an indie film called Star Wars. Bayona revealed that 1978’s Superman was the first film he ever saw, and is the reason he decided to tackle filmmaking. You can read his answer below:

“The first movie I saw in my life was Superman. I was three years old. The first memory I had was Christopher Reeve flying in the suit. Directing a Superman film would be great. I always wanted to be Superman. That’s the film that made me want to become a director.”

Now, I have yet to see A Monster Calls, but Bayona’s The Impossible is one of the best movies of the last ten years, so him tackling Superman would be fantastic. Of course, we have no idea what is happening with the Man of Steel sequel, but how would you guys feel about Bayona taking the helm? I would love to see how Bayona would tackle a Superman movie, especially in this established DC universe.

I've checked out Bayona's directorial profile. He seem to be a good director with positive critical reactions to his movies. He has worked with Warner Bros so that's an advantage for him. However, I do not want any portrayal of Reeve's, Brandon Routh's or Hoechlin's Supeam again in the DCEU. They are too boring and unrealistic. I prefer Snyderverse Superman. If this guy can follow Snyder's portrayal of Supes, then I'll support him as a director for MOS 2..
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by kryptonian1987(m): 8:55pm On Jan 07, 2017
TonySpike:

I've checked out Bayona's directorial profile. He seem to be a good director with positive critical reactions to his movies. He has worked with Warner Bros so that's an advantage for him. However, I do not want any portrayal of Reeve's, Brandon Routh's or Hoechlin's Supeam again in the DCEU. They are too boring and unrealistic. I prefer Snyderverse Superman. If this guy can follow Snyder's portrayal of Supes, then I'll support him as a director for MOS 2..

Exactly what I want too! No more Reeve-style Superman - the past should remain the past, in respect to Superman portrayal....
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 10:28pm On Jan 07, 2017
"...you can't solve the world's problems with a gun" Superman mhen DC really has mem0rable quotes in their m0vies.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by honorbule(m): 7:51am On Jan 08, 2017
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 9:01am On Jan 08, 2017
[code][/code]
honorbule:
https://m./706398562704949?view=permalink&id=1405103229501142
Saw this on FB...The guy might be right

Bro, the link is dead. Can you share the contents of this page with us? Thanks!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by honorbule(m): 5:19pm On Jan 08, 2017
TonySpike:
[code][/code]

Bro, the link is dead. Can you share the contents of this page with us? Thanks!

No problem

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by kryptonian1987(m): 7:26pm On Jan 08, 2017
I don't care where the source is coming from (fan made or from DCEU)!!

Doesn't it looks EXCITING!!!!!

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 7:43pm On Jan 08, 2017
honorbule:

No problem
Let them not try that. Make supes a baddie? no way.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by honorbule(m): 8:25pm On Jan 08, 2017
Minemrys:

Let them not try that. Make supes a baddie? no way.

Let's keep our fingers crossed
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 10:15am On Jan 09, 2017
Got a Hi Res copy of the Justice League image here. By the way, who knows what happened here?

By the way, Cyborg's CGI'ed suit looks much better here than the early footage released at comic con.
Batman got a google, what is he using that googles for?
Wonder Woman looks as epic as ever!
Aquaman needs to get a haircut...lol. He looks bad ass though!
I can't wait to see Flash's new suit developed by Wayne Corp!

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 10:24am On Jan 09, 2017
honorbule:

No problem

I saw something like this on Youtube several months ago. They say the dirt rising on superman's grave at the end of BVS is actually Steppenwolf's arrival on earth. I heard he stole Superman's body or something like that. If Superman attacked the Flash, it is most likely because Flash approached him as a nuisance as portrayed in the comics. I will share the link of the Justice League plot leaks I got as soon as I find it. But then, the story I watched on Youtube looked so good and awesome!
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by KealDrogo: 1:11pm On Jan 09, 2017
Is time for DC comics to bring Deathstroke (the terminator) into the big screen. It has been revealed last year, next batman movie the main villain will be slade Wilson a.k.a Deathstroke.

http://www.thewrap.com/deathstroke-will-be-main-villain-in-ben-afflecks-batman-movie-exclusive/

All these marvel kids and deadpool fans will have a chance to see the Original character, the real death mercenary cool not that clown (deadstroke rip off) with the name deadpool, more like dead foolundecided who their beloved marvel blatantly copied from DC without any iota of shame.

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Kaycee7(m): 9:45am On Jan 10, 2017
KealDrogo:
Is time for DC comics to bring Deathstroke (the terminator) into the big screen. It has been revealed last year, next batman movie the main villain will be slade Wilson a.k.a Deathstroke.

http://www.thewrap.com/deathstroke-will-be-main-villain-in-ben-afflecks-batman-movie-exclusive/

All these marvel kids and deadpool fans will have a chance to see the Original character, the real death mercenary cool not that clown (deadstroke rip off) with the name deadpool, more like dead foolundecided who their beloved marvel blatantly copied from DC without any iota of shame.
Try as I might, I will never understand why people find it so hard to either like both Marvel & DC (Best of Both Worlds, IMO) or like one without hating the other. Why can't you give the Deathstroke news without roping in Deadpool? Guess what? You just gave The Merc With a Mouth free publicity. Someone who never knew him will see your post, google him, end up liking him and watch his movie and follow his comics.
So somebody copied somebody, who cares? Thanks to ingenuity we end up getting two awesome brothers from different mothers. Slade and Wade, the sons of Wilson.
You want realistic, thoughtful and ruthless experience, go to Deathstroke.
You prefer the ridiculous crazy fun and mayhem riddled with inappropriate jokes, go for Deadpool.
Or better still, you like both experiences, you go get them both.
No need for any unnecessary bickering.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (1549) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free? / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.