Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) - TV/Movies (130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) (1234118 Views)

DC Extended Universe (TV) / Dc Universe Vs Marvel : character matchups ,you Decide the winners / Marvel Cinematic Universe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (1543) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 9:08am On Jun 01, 2017
Gmajor:

it was a mistake what I wanted to type was suicide squad sir
lol, then u must agree with me that critics too can make mistakes, sir. But then again was ghostbusters better than suicide squad? I d0n't kn0w if u've seen the m0vie or n0t.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by cao(f): 11:19am On Jun 01, 2017
Minemrys:

uhm, there was no need attacking me, you know? I never said anything abt u n0t making ur own opini0n. And, u failed to answer the important questi0n i asked. Have u seen the m0vie?
Why would I write a mini-review if I hadn't seen it? Or is it because I don't visit this thread often that you've forgotten that I always write a mini-review immediately after I've seen a comic book movie? As for my response, you were the one that suggested I should have written my opinion differently because your sensitivity was hurt...or whatever...so Janelle was very appropriate. And frankly, WW was DCEU's last straw for me, if it had sucked, I'd have seeded all their upcoming films and not bothered myself by ever watching their films in the cinema again. My screening was the least attended midnight screening I've ever attended. This showed how folks have been burnt by the DC/WB they didn't even bother to book a ticket.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 7:51am On Jun 02, 2017
cao:

Why would I write a mini-review if I hadn't seen it? Or is it because I don't visit this thread often that you've forgotten that I always write a mini-review immediately after I've seen a comic book movie? As for my response, you were the one that suggested I should have written my opinion differently because your sensitivity was hurt...or whatever...so Janelle was very appropriate. And frankly, WW was DCEU's last straw for me, if it had sucked, I'd have seeded all their upcoming films and not bothered myself by ever watching their films in the cinema again. My screening was the least attended midnight screening I've ever attended. This showed how folks have been burnt by the DC/WB they didn't even bother to book a ticket.
n0w, i asked the Q mainly cos u posted the review b4 the film's release. So i was wondering how u got to see it b4 any0ne. Anyway, was the screening u attended, here in Nigeria?
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by vickSamuel: 8:03am On Jun 02, 2017
Minemrys:

n0w, i asked the Q mainly cos u posted the review b4 the film's release. So i was wondering how u got to see it b4 any0ne. Anyway, was the screening u attended, here in Nigeria?

guy they held private screening in Nigeria also on the 30th in Lagos.. I found out yesterday...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 8:15am On Jun 02, 2017
Minemrys:

Dude, isn't it obvious that Cao isn't based in Nigeria? Most likely UK or US...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 8:15am On Jun 02, 2017
vickSamuel:

guy they held private screening in Nigeria also on the 30th in Lagos.. I found out yesterday...
wow, so even 9ja ma self dey hold private screening...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 8:17am On Jun 02, 2017
TonySpike:

Dude, isn't it obvious that Cao isn't based in Nigeria? Most likely UK or US...
okay, but vicksamuel said a private screening held in Nigeria. In other words, i figured she isn't based in Nigeria "a l0ng l0ng time ago" [in gal gadot's voice]
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 8:26am On Jun 02, 2017
Minemrys:

okay, but vicksamuel said a private screening held in Nigeria. In other words, i figured she isn't based in Nigeria "a l0ng l0ng time ago" [in gal gadot's voice]
It depends on the cinema that got selected to do so. Heck, WB isn't even in West Africa not to talk of Nigeria. I see Wonder Woman destroying the domestic and international box office this weekend. My guess? A weekend global cume of at least $370 million. US box office should be about $105 million.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 9:27am On Jun 02, 2017
TonySpike:

It depends on the cinema that got selected to do so. Heck, WB isn't even in West Africa not to talk of Nigeria. I see Wonder Woman destroying the domestic and international box office this weekend. My guess? A weekend global cume of at least $370 million. US box office should be about $105 million.
easy there with the speculati0n bro. We don't want our counterparts laughing at us later on. The film could still b0mb. Its a female superhero we are talking abt.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by vickSamuel: 11:07am On Jun 02, 2017
Minemrys:

easy there with the speculati0n bro. We don't want our counterparts laughing at us later on. The film could still b0mb. Its a female superhero we are talking abt.

"bomb" that's highly unlikely... first off box office projection indicates $98m nd upwards for home. we all know international box office will be better prob. $120m upwards so worldwide B.O could be around 250m or so.. but saying 300m will be optimistic... mind you most times companies will be conservative about their numbers not to be disappointed at the end.

secondly... it's the first ever female CBM minus Elektra nd catwoman.

third.... wonder woman is awesome nd we all fu*king love her... so...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 11:36am On Jun 02, 2017
Minemrys:

I don't see this movie bombing because for the first time, it will attract female demography in large numbers than any other CBM. Secondly, this movie cost less than a $150 million budget to produce. This is quite small compared to many CBMs by DC and Marvel. I expect Wonder Woman to make at least 4x when its box office closes in about 2 months time.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 11:40am On Jun 02, 2017
TonySpike:

I don't see this movie bombing because for the first time, it will attract female demography in large numbers than any other CBM. Secondly, this movie cost less than a $150 million budget to produce. This is quite small compared to many CBMs by DC and Marvel. I expect Wonder Woman to make at least 4x when its box office closes in about 2 months time.
u didn't undastand what i meant by it b0mbing. BvS made 870 milli0n bt critics claimed it was a box office b0mb, M0s made 660 milli0n yet critics said it was a box office b0mb.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 11:47am On Jun 02, 2017
Minemrys:

u didn't undastand what i meant by it b0mbing. BvS made 870 milli0n bt critics claimed it was a box office b0mb, M0s made 660 milli0n yet critics said it was a box office b0mb.
lol...did you see the deadline report on BVS? Those guys said the movie made an eventual profit of about $100 million for WB. Funny enough, WB made a whooping $4 billion from merchandising alone in 2016. Haters are plenty...
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by honorbule(m): 9:56pm On Jun 02, 2017
I just saw wonderwoman and to be honest. It's​ dope. The action, comedy and co. Gal did a great job.
Nah to hit box office record sure pass now oh

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by waywardpikin: 10:02pm On Jun 02, 2017
So I watched Batman: The Killing Joke yesterday and it was dreadfully horrible. Who else felt the same way biko?

I was like, what the fvck is this??
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by kryptonian1987(m): 4:56am On Jun 03, 2017
Can we officially say WW (presently on 94% RT score), is better than all MCU's movies since our brothers from that brand (marvelites) based their "good and bad" movies off RT's scores...?

1 Like

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by vickSamuel: 8:43am On Jun 03, 2017
kryptonian1987:
Can we officially say WW (presently on 94% RT score), is better than all MCU's movies since our brothers from that brand (marvelites) based their "good and bad" movies off RT's scores...?

hahaha..... this dude is cracking me up.. lolzzz
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 10:06am On Jun 03, 2017
I heard the DC logo now has a new opening credits. I've been seeing pirated versions of it everywhere online.

UPDATE: Wonder woman now has $42 million in earnings. A really explosive weekend for DC/WB.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 11:58am On Jun 03, 2017
TonySpike:
I heard the DC logo now has a new opening credits. I've been seeing pirated versions of it everywhere online.

UPDATE: Wonder woman now has $42 million in earnings. A really explosive weekend for DC/WB.
yea, like the marvel opening credits.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by MJBOLT: 1:38pm On Jun 03, 2017

Iron man has 94% on RT, what's your point undecided

kryptonian1987:

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by ethan0: 4:41pm On Jun 03, 2017
Beautiful movie horrible CGI
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by kryptonian1987(m): 4:52pm On Jun 03, 2017
MJBOLT:

Iron man has 94% on RT, what's your point undecided

my point is: you marvelites only believe what critics say about movie - especially the CBM genre.
ok. can you agree that WW is better than your so much beloved CA: CW? Though, I believe CA:WS will be better than WW.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by MJBOLT: 5:26pm On Jun 03, 2017

I haven't seen WW, so i can't decide if it's better than CA:CW

kryptonian1987:

my point is: you marvelites only believe what critics say about movie - especially the CBM genre.
ok. can you agree that WW is better than your so much beloved CA: CW? Though, I believe CA:WS will be better than WW.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Posman(m): 10:39pm On Jun 03, 2017
MJBOLT:

I haven't seen WW, so i can't decide if it's better than CA:CW

so ur saying the movie is good or bad based on ur personal opinion but when DC fans say BvS is good, u disagree? cos majority of critics say it not good. Now critics say it's good but u ll rather wait till u see it to know if the critics are right.
interesting turn of events

2 Likes

Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by MJBOLT: 1:31am On Jun 04, 2017
dawn of justice is bad go and look at fans reviews on the internet, you expect me to say a film is good or bad when I've not seen it undecided because It has good ratings

Posman:

so ur saying the movie is good or bad based on ur personal opinion but when DC fans say BvS is good, u disagree? cos majority of critics say it not good. Now critics say it's good but u ll rather wait till u see it to know if the critics are right.
interesting turn of events
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 10:58am On Jun 04, 2017
Any0ne remember that time a disney paid reporter said w0nder w0man was trash
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 11:29am On Jun 04, 2017
Minemrys:
Any0ne remember that time a disney paid reporter said w0nder w0man was trash

Those haters are still waiting for Justice League, Bro.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 2:22pm On Jun 04, 2017
TonySpike:

Those haters are still waiting for Justice League, Bro.
yea. They are waiting to finally finish snyder. M0S was the warm up, BvS was the executi0n of d plan. JL is d grandè finale.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 2:29pm On Jun 04, 2017
Christ! Critics and their follow follow too much. Look at The guardian that gave WW a negative review, after the overwhelmingly positive review, they've n0w changed m0uth since they saw no one on their side. They d0n't want to l0ok like the enemy lol. WW is a piece of shit indeed. The DCEU should be scrapped, snyder should be burnt at the stake. Lol, i think WW might've set up the origin of Bane's ven0m drug [fr0m the batman c0mics] and Aquaman's trident in the film.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by Minemrys: 2:41pm On Jun 04, 2017
Guys, i think Chris Pine's going to end up playing Hal Jordan/GL. The c0nnecti0ns are there. Keep watching.
Re: DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM) by TonySpike: 4:08pm On Jun 04, 2017
Minemrys:
Guys, i think Chris Pine's going to end up playing Hal Jordan/GL. The c0nnecti0ns are there. Keep watching.
That will not be a wise choice. I thought Dan Amboyer has already been selected for this role. Besides, I don't think reincarnation is allowed in DC though. ..

(1) (2) (3) ... (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) ... (1543) (Reply)

Zee World Movies And Soaps Official Fan Page / Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / What Sites Can You Download Series For Free?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.