Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,329 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Guys Your Babe Sits Like This In Public What Will You Do?(pic) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Your Babe Sits Like This In Public What Will You Do?(pic) (17449 Views)

When A Girl Ask You A Question And Sits Like This. / When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This, What Will You Do? (see Photo) / When A Girl Comes To Visit You And Sits Like This (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Your Babe Sits Like This In Public What Will You Do?(pic) by tegaben: 12:42am On Apr 18, 2015
send her back to school to learn, just visit www.texilaadmission.com
Re: Guys Your Babe Sits Like This In Public What Will You Do?(pic) by Nobody: 12:48am On Apr 18, 2015
These men lol! You'd think they're talking about a 10yr old girl and not a grown woman.

If you're looking then you're the perv so turn your face and watch where you're walking. KMBKT angry
Re: Guys Your Babe Sits Like This In Public What Will You Do?(pic) by Nobody: 1:11am On Apr 18, 2015
I would say to her I like the way she seats.
Re: Guys Your Babe Sits Like This In Public What Will You Do?(pic) by agarawu23(m): 5:46am On Apr 18, 2015
all4naija:
I would say to her I like the way she seats.
sad sad sad
Re: Guys Your Babe Sits Like This In Public What Will You Do?(pic) by agarawu23(m): 5:47am On Apr 18, 2015
Chiam55:
These men lol! You'd think they're talking about a 10yr old girl and not a grown woman.

If you're looking then you're the perv so turn your face and watch where you're walking. KMBKT angry
some grown women dont know how to sit properly too sad
Re: Guys Your Babe Sits Like This In Public What Will You Do?(pic) by agarawu23(m): 5:49am On Apr 18, 2015
that's it. some ladies can be annoyingsad
Re: Guys Your Babe Sits Like This In Public What Will You Do?(pic) by Sanguine(f): 6:37am On Apr 18, 2015
Personally, I see nothing wrong with that sitting posture. The problem is that skirt or whatever it is she's putting on.
I could sit that way in public or anywhere as long as I ain putting on a skirt or anything skimpy...
Re: Guys Your Babe Sits Like This In Public What Will You Do?(pic) by agarawu23(m): 8:18am On Apr 18, 2015
Sanguine:
Personally, I see nothing wrong with that sitting posture. The problem is that skirt or whatever it is she's putting on.
I could sit that way in public or anywhere as long as I ain putting on a skirt or anything skimpy ..
undecided undecided

tell me more
Re: Guys Your Babe Sits Like This In Public What Will You Do?(pic) by Sanguine(f): 8:38am On Apr 18, 2015
agarawu23:
undecided undecided

tell me more

What more d'you want me to tell you?
I wear trousers most of the time...so I could sit anyhow I like that I'm comfortable with. And 'Mr boyfriend' has no problems with that. So, You can think whatever you so wish, you're well entitled to that.
And please, you raised those eyebrows way too high. You might develop a headache you know? #smiles.
Happy weekend.
CHEERS!
Re: Guys Your Babe Sits Like This In Public What Will You Do?(pic) by agarawu23(m): 8:48am On Apr 18, 2015
Sanguine:

What more d'you want me to tell you?
I wear trousers most of the time...so I could sit anyhow I like that I'm comfortable with. And 'Mr boyfriend' has no problems with that. So, You can think whatever you so wish, you're well entitled to that.
And please, you raised those eyebrows way too high. You might develop a headache you know? #smiles.
Happy weekend.
CHEERS!
the message you were passing is now clear to me, I thought you said you like putting on skirts and u can seat anyhow.

thanks for your contributioncheesy
Re: Guys Your Babe Sits Like This In Public What Will You Do?(pic) by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 18, 2015
Nah to take d warning of her life and if she no gree I go leave her 4 a responsible babe
Re: Guys Your Babe Sits Like This In Public What Will You Do?(pic) by agarawu23(m): 9:05am On Apr 18, 2015
wristwatch:
Nah to take d warning of her life and if she no gree I go leave her 4 a responsible babe
that's a nice move too.

I gathered likes on your yesterday tread tongue I think am the only guy who say my mind grin
Re: Guys Your Babe Sits Like This In Public What Will You Do?(pic) by prodogunwanoe(m): 9:07am On Apr 18, 2015
gist her with proverbs and walk away
Re: Guys Your Babe Sits Like This In Public What Will You Do?(pic) by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 18, 2015
agarawu23:
that's a nice move too.

I gathered likes on your yesterday tread tongue I think am the only guy who say my mind grin

Oh yes cheesy I remember. U said fact bro. Good one sir!
Re: Guys Your Babe Sits Like This In Public What Will You Do?(pic) by agarawu23(m): 9:15am On Apr 18, 2015
prodogunwanoe:
gist her with proverbs and walk away
proverbs??
Re: Guys Your Babe Sits Like This In Public What Will You Do?(pic) by agarawu23(m): 9:16am On Apr 18, 2015
wristwatch:

Oh yes cheesy I remember. U said fact bro. Good one sir!
cheesy my new topic loading.........when am back from work
Re: Guys Your Babe Sits Like This In Public What Will You Do?(pic) by prodogunwanoe(m): 9:25am On Apr 18, 2015
agarawu23:
proverbs??
yeah! E.g "foolish girls of nowadays,they really lack manners: I think they should look at themselves and pity the kind of life the might be living" ...just put your hand into your pocket and go..
Re: Guys Your Babe Sits Like This In Public What Will You Do?(pic) by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 18, 2015
agarawu23:
cheesy my new topic loading.........when am back from work

Will be expecting bro smiley
Re: Guys Your Babe Sits Like This In Public What Will You Do?(pic) by agarawu23(m): 9:27am On Apr 18, 2015
wristwatch:

Will be expecting bro smiley
cheesy
Re: Guys Your Babe Sits Like This In Public What Will You Do?(pic) by agarawu23(m): 9:29am On Apr 18, 2015
prodogunwanoe:
yeah! E.g "foolish girls of nowadays,they really lack manners: I think they should look at themselves and pity the kind of life the might be living" ...just put your hand into your pocket and go..
hmmm
Re: Guys Your Babe Sits Like This In Public What Will You Do?(pic) by prodogunwanoe(m): 9:34am On Apr 18, 2015
agarawu23:
hmmm
cute or nah
Re: Guys Your Babe Sits Like This In Public What Will You Do?(pic) by EmmySparky(m): 9:42am On Apr 18, 2015
I would open the legs with my hands...since she wants to show...I would help her show it well
Re: Guys Your Babe Sits Like This In Public What Will You Do?(pic) by agarawu23(m): 11:23am On Apr 18, 2015
EmmySparky:
I would open the legs with my hands...since she wants to show...I would help her show it well
that's not the solution bro
Re: Guys Your Babe Sits Like This In Public What Will You Do?(pic) by iamord(m): 12:42pm On Apr 18, 2015
With a smiley face.- hi.. something wrong with your legs?
Re: Guys Your Babe Sits Like This In Public What Will You Do?(pic) by agarawu23(m): 12:43pm On Apr 18, 2015
iamord:
With a smiley face.- something wrong with your legs?
u must b a comedian
Re: Guys Your Babe Sits Like This In Public What Will You Do?(pic) by iamord(m): 12:48pm On Apr 18, 2015
agarawu23:
u must b a comedian
lol. Or better still. Look straight at her legs with a serious face.. Eyes wide opened. I'll be like. Wow... Your legs! .. Her next reply will determine how I will burst her head smiley . But am sure I will get her to sit properly smiley
Re: Guys Your Babe Sits Like This In Public What Will You Do?(pic) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 18, 2015
agarawu23:
sad sad sad
Leave me alone! It's my choice! angry
Re: Guys Your Babe Sits Like This In Public What Will You Do?(pic) by Dotwillis1(m): 1:33pm On Apr 18, 2015
Calls her attention to it...and she wiil adjust

What else?
Re: Guys Your Babe Sits Like This In Public What Will You Do?(pic) by agarawu23(m): 1:51pm On Apr 18, 2015
Dotwillis1:
Calls her attention to it...and she wiil adjust

What else?
and she refuses to adjust?
Re: Guys Your Babe Sits Like This In Public What Will You Do?(pic) by agarawu23(m): 2:28pm On Apr 18, 2015
all4naija:
Leave me alone! It's my choice! angry
okay!
Re: Guys Your Babe Sits Like This In Public What Will You Do?(pic) by EmmySparky(m): 7:54pm On Apr 20, 2015
agarawu23:
that's not the solution bro
different strokes for different folks man...
Re: Guys Your Babe Sits Like This In Public What Will You Do?(pic) by agarawu23(m): 12:04pm On Apr 21, 2015
EmmySparky:
different strokes for different folks man...
that's the fact

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies, How Do You Like Your Men? Muscular, Lanky, Short, Tall: / This Babe For Church / What Is The Role Of A Nigerian Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.