Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,297 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

I Have Been Desived With Virginity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Been Desived With Virginity (2396 Views)

To Hell With Virginity! / Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? / Reasons Why Every Nigerian Girl Says She Lost Her Virginity Via Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Been Desived With Virginity by aprilwise(m): 7:08pm On Apr 17, 2015
I nd my girlfriend have been dating for about five months now although we were on platform of friendship almost two years. We attend the same university the same faculty but different departments. She stays in hostel while I stay in off campus. We were on break since December although were in school for swep from January to February before we all went for election break. Yesterday I was traveling back to school but I was caught up by night cos it a 12 hours journey. When i got to jos ot was about 9pm nd there is no car going to Bauchi. A guy in the bus ask me to followed him to pass the night in his friends house. Later in the night a came to join us who was coming from Port hacourt a friend to my host nd student of the same university with me. We started gisting randomly from politics to football nd women. He was complaining about his girlfriend who is a virgin having affair with different men on Facebook. He said she login her Facebook account with his phone nd forgot to logout. He saw many of her chats with different guys asking them of money nd sending different kinda pictures. I told me am also into a relationship of virgin till wedding night. He asked me to show him her picture immediately he saw the pictures he started shouting nd calling her name nd jumping. He said guy u don enter one chance na even half chance. He started telling me things about her which I don't know. He made mention of about six guys who have slept with her including his friend nd two of her friends whom he said her campus prostitute. I was was shocked beyond words cos she told me that she is a virgin nd her wedding night she wants to start having sex. Although I was skeptical about her claims but I respected her decision. I ve invested time on this relationship. Should i confront her or find a means to sleep with her to know if she is a virgin. Nairalanders please advice me. Mecci

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Desived With Virginity by Daughterzion(f): 7:13pm On Apr 17, 2015
Dis your topic sef
Re: I Have Been Desived With Virginity by dharay88: 7:16pm On Apr 17, 2015
wow, i read dat. smiley

Uhm, confront her na, buh wid real evidence so she wunt b able to deny.
Then once she admits, just give her ds straaaaaight cheesy

Re: I Have Been Desived With Virginity by sweettease(f): 7:16pm On Apr 17, 2015
Lmao @ find a means to sleep with her to know if she is a virgin grin
Re: I Have Been Desived With Virginity by xpac01(m): 7:20pm On Apr 17, 2015
Guy this your matter ehh! You've been dating a girl for this long in same school and she claims to be a virgin, still you've not found out Is either you want to fool me or the girl is already fooling you.
She is not even a tetiary virgin.
MY ADVICE: just cut your real deal and change her like I done to my DSTV.
Re: I Have Been Desived With Virginity by 25omega(m): 7:20pm On Apr 17, 2015
umm yea

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Desived With Virginity by imbless: 7:22pm On Apr 17, 2015
Op biko check ur topic
Re: I Have Been Desived With Virginity by dharay88: 7:22pm On Apr 17, 2015
sweettease:
Lmao @ find a means to sleep with her to know if she is a virgin grin
shocked baaadt girl, #smd ⁴u. angry
Re: I Have Been Desived With Virginity by mostHandsome01: 7:25pm On Apr 17, 2015
Hmm
Re: I Have Been Desived With Virginity by 1one: 7:26pm On Apr 17, 2015
Your post is really hard to comprehend with your eye- watering construction. Thing is, you've only heard one side of the story, I think you should hear her own side too, If it's really bothering you as it's normal for such a thing to bother anybody, then the next best thing to do is to call her,sit her down and ask her about it, I hardly think "testing" her basement for proof of virginity is the right way to go.
Re: I Have Been Desived With Virginity by komzyb(f): 7:58pm On Apr 17, 2015
Ehyaaa
Re: I Have Been Desived With Virginity by sweettease(f): 8:02pm On Apr 17, 2015
dharay88:

shocked baaadt girl, #smd ⁴u. angry
You don't even understand my post, I find the same statement funny
Re: I Have Been Desived With Virginity by charijee(f): 8:49pm On Apr 17, 2015
Gosh!!!not again. ....The poster above me needs urgent medical attention
Re: I Have Been Desived With Virginity by CashdownNG: 9:09pm On Apr 17, 2015
Cashdown Nigeria

Nigeria's First Online Pawnshop

visit www.cashdown.com.ng

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Desived With Virginity by charijee(f): 9:14pm On Apr 17, 2015
CashdownNG:

haa mummy you're right ooo he needs help ASAP..

by the way, what's with the " understood? " sef?
Apparently that's the only functional word in his brain....trolls everywhere
Re: I Have Been Desived With Virginity by CashdownNG: 9:18pm On Apr 17, 2015
charijee:
Apparently that's the only functional word in his brain....trolls everywhere

you're right mummy... grin
Re: I Have Been Desived With Virginity by charijee(f): 9:21pm On Apr 17, 2015
CashdownNG:

you're right mummy... grin
lol grin..why mummy me?
Re: I Have Been Desived With Virginity by CashdownNG: 9:24pm On Apr 17, 2015
charijee:
lol grin..why mummy me?

As you dey scold am na... grin
Re: I Have Been Desived With Virginity by charijee(f): 9:49pm On Apr 17, 2015
CashdownNG:

As you dey scold am na... grin
Just that
Re: I Have Been Desived With Virginity by babeflenz(f): 10:20pm On Apr 17, 2015
Pls psychopath or whatever you call your foolish self... I urge you to look for the nearest psychiatric hospital n treat yourself of this madness, better still go to medical section, you might get help there..... Take your madness out of this forum plssssssssss.....

@op,,,, your English,,, hmmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Is It Wrong For A Guy To Wear Female Underwear? / The Way Ladies Reason Pix / OPINIONS: Guyz How Do U React When Your Girlfriend Tells U This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.