Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Is It Wrong For A Guy To Wear Female Underwear? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong For A Guy To Wear Female Underwear? (2393 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me / She Turned Down His Proposal, He Decided To Wear The Ring / Guy In Torn Underwear On A Date With A Lady (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Wrong For A Guy To Wear Female Underwear? by Enigma89: 5:25pm On May 03, 2015
I like Female-designed pants and prefer them to the male ones or boxers, I'm not a gay, it just choice, so I want to know if it's OK for a guy to be wearing pants meant for females.

And then purchasing is another problem, if people should see a guy in the market pricing female pants, they will start thinking....
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Wear Female Underwear? by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 03, 2015
Op, you are in denial.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Wear Female Underwear? by stephenqueen: 5:28pm On May 03, 2015
May be na girl clothes dem wear for you when you be pikin.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Wear Female Underwear? by PunkyOh(f): 5:28pm On May 03, 2015
Like, what are we talking about here? Thongs? Hahaha
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Wear Female Underwear? by MrsChima(f): 5:29pm On May 03, 2015
You are a cross dresser and nothing wrong with that but typically it leads to gender identity disorder.

Talk to a mental health professional to see if you have early stage symptoms.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Wear Female Underwear? by fuckshit: 5:29pm On May 03, 2015
fυςk!!! it's not wrong; just fυςking being yourself & expressing your innermost desires of wanting to put on female panties grin grin
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Wear Female Underwear? by Osirimononaye(m): 5:29pm On May 03, 2015
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Wear Female Underwear? by Osirimononaye(m): 5:30pm On May 03, 2015
Y is Nigeria problem increasing every day,,..hmmm
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Wear Female Underwear? by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 03, 2015
[size=15pt]Here comes, another grade A madness [/size]
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Wear Female Underwear? by Mutuwa(m): 5:31pm On May 03, 2015
Did u hear d name " FEMALE uNderWare"?
Next thread would be for dippers maybe.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Wear Female Underwear? by funlord(m): 5:32pm On May 03, 2015
Enigma89:
I like Female-designed pants and prefer them to the male ones or boxers, I'm not a gay, it just choice, so I want to know if it's OK for a guy to be wearing pants meant for females.

And then purchasing is another problem, if people should see a guy in the market pricing female pants, they will start thinking....
grin
Enigma89:

my friend hurry up and come out of that "BIG SAM SMITH CLOSET" that you have been hiding in since birth!
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Wear Female Underwear? by thorpido(m): 5:36pm On May 03, 2015
Something is wrong guy............na so e dey start.
Soon you will start to use make-up and then it keeps evolving.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Wear Female Underwear? by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 03, 2015
Op you are free to start running mad but don't come here to tell me you started having menstrual flow.

My people go say "When devil wan kill a man, ihn go first deafen am"
Na so gay dey use start but OP no know

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Wear Female Underwear? by Brymo: 5:48pm On May 03, 2015
red alert!!!!!! Bruce Jenner thats how he started. The question is gay.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Wear Female Underwear? by NeduLuiZ(m): 5:50pm On May 03, 2015
U go soon start to thief ur neighbour wife panties

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Wear Female Underwear? by mytime24(f): 5:54pm On May 03, 2015
NeduLuiZ:
U go soon start to thief ur neighbour wife panties
LoL, una go kill person wit laugh one day

Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Wear Female Underwear? by TrishaP(f): 5:59pm On May 03, 2015
Your life, Your choice.

But wait!..Do you also wear the g-string?
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Wear Female Underwear? by Orunto: 6:01pm On May 03, 2015
Very wrong. A female pant will not cover a man's protuding organ. Since a Rib is missing in man, man can't grow Boobs and so man can't wear Bra.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Wear Female Underwear? by AAinEqGuinea: 6:31pm On May 03, 2015
It's all relative @op.

You're trapped in a society that has been force-fed social meaning and artifacts themselves, they will follow some trivial consensus yet claiming something is wrong with those who don't....

Take this photo of the infamous uncladness of the Nuba ppl.

Do Nuba's need to go around defending their sexuality? Who's judging now?? Who has that right to judge? @op you're being held hostage by the arbitrary forces of social constructs.

So wear your zebra thong as long as you procreate as well, then your job on Earth is finished.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Wear Female Underwear? by MRBrownJ: 6:41pm On May 03, 2015
@OP
pls show us an example of the type of panties you are talking about here?
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Wear Female Underwear? by Emodeee: 12:56am On May 04, 2015
missclasssy:

Na d only picture u get be dat ni? U and mznelly av d same thing in common. Una no dey ever change una dp, na one picture go dey dere. na uglee girls dey do dat kind thing. Mznelly is ugleee, missclasssy is ugleeeee.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Wear Female Underwear? by Emodeee: 12:59am On May 04, 2015
TrishaP:
Your life, Your choice.

But wait!..Do you also wear the g-string?

Ode, na H string he dey wear.

Like u don't wear male boxers. Oya lie.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Wear Female Underwear? by Nobody: 1:10am On May 04, 2015
Emodeee:

Na d only picture u get be dat ni? U and mzne.lly av d same thing in common. Una no dey ever change una dp, na one picture go dey dere. na uglee girls dey do dat kind thing. M.znelly is ugleee, missclassy is ugleeeee.

Lol.

This nigga be watching my profile like he's getting paid for it.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Wear Female Underwear? by TrishaP(f): 1:13am On May 04, 2015
Emodeee:

Ode, na H string he dey wear.

Like u don't wear male boxers. Oya lie.
I just thought of asking that question.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Wear Female Underwear? by Emodeee: 1:14am On May 04, 2015
MzNelly:

Lol.

This nigga be watching my profile like he's getting paid for it.

Bingo. I dey follow u lah, sheeebi na u no follow me again? Following u is like an endorsement to monitor all ur activities On nairaland.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Wear Female Underwear? by Emodeee: 1:15am On May 04, 2015
TrishaP:

I just thought of asking that question.

Which question?
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Wear Female Underwear? by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:17am On May 04, 2015
Enigma89:

You're effeminate - the kind of male(?) women call "bestie" and discuss petty issues like weavon types with. Castrating yourself wouldn't be a bad idea.

2016 census : total number of living males minus you.smiley
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Wear Female Underwear? by TrishaP(f): 1:17am On May 04, 2015
Emodeee:

Which question?
"The G-string".
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Wear Female Underwear? by Emodeee: 1:19am On May 04, 2015
TrishaP:

"The G-string".

Bt u dey wear male boxers no lie.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Wear Female Underwear? by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:22am On May 04, 2015
Emodeee:

Bingo. I dey follow u lah, sheeebi na u no follow me again? Following u is like an endorsement to monitor all ur activities On nairaland.

Save whatever is left of your dignity, dude. Stop ridiculing yourself 'cause of a female.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Wear Female Underwear? by Nobody: 1:23am On May 04, 2015
Emodeee:

Cool.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Guy To Wear Female Underwear? by TrishaP(f): 1:25am On May 04, 2015
Emodeee:

Bt u dey wear male boxers no lie.
I do. Does it mean you wear g-string too?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Rejects Guy Cos He’s Poor’,later Discover He’s Actually Very Rich / Sex Is Sweet When You Are With Someone You Love — Enitan Dugbemi / Photo: See What A Lady Told Her Bf About Cheating On Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.