Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Saraki Denies Collecting Money From Diezani For APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Denies Collecting Money From Diezani For APC (28221 Views)

Bode George Denies Collecting N100m From Yuguda / EFCC Recovers Millions From Diezani Alison-Madueke's Home - Vanguard / Saraki Denies Snubbing Truce Meeting Called By Vice President Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Denies Collecting Money From Diezani For APC by tizz04(m): 8:07pm On Apr 17, 2015
[quote author=pmc01 post=32831754]Still don't understand why people hustle for front page to make useless comments.

Still don't understand why people hustle for front page to make useless comments on critical national issues, that should ordinarily call for serious intellectual discourse.

Why do we even expect the people at the helm of affairs will ever take us serious, with this display of naivety and pure mediocrity. It's time our youths started acting like those ready to manage the country's affairs.
[/quoteur punnani
]
Re: Saraki Denies Collecting Money From Diezani For APC by illiad: 8:08pm On Apr 17, 2015
No one should be surprised when stolen funds are traced to the pockets of change agents .

1 Like

Re: Saraki Denies Collecting Money From Diezani For APC by Csami(m): 8:10pm On Apr 17, 2015
Saraki is one of the world most notorious criminal. Transparency ma foot

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Denies Collecting Money From Diezani For APC by help3852: 8:11pm On Apr 17, 2015
Mogidi:

A party led by Liar Mohammed, what did we expect?
there is no smoke without fire
Re: Saraki Denies Collecting Money From Diezani For APC by ALISMILE(m): 8:11pm On Apr 17, 2015
Nigerians wll never eva treat foreigners this way!
Re: Saraki Denies Collecting Money From Diezani For APC by slaknoah(m): 8:12pm On Apr 17, 2015
kindnyce:
SOUNDS RIDICULOUS

TALK OF A DROWNING WOMAN TRYING TO PULL AS MUCH PPL TO SAVE HER NECK
lols
Re: Saraki Denies Collecting Money From Diezani For APC by help3852: 8:14pm On Apr 17, 2015
Bawsse:
Stories flying around with intentions to exhibit the image of the APC in a negative light...

A sinking ship wants to pull down as much ppl as they can with them...

And why will madueke, want to sponsor the campaign of someone's party (GMB) she knows will probe her illegal activities

Anyways, let's watch
APC IS A PARTY FULL OF SAINTS.

ANY BAD NEWS FOR PDP IS TRUE

BAD NEWS FOR APC IS FALSE.

Nigerians I salute.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Denies Collecting Money From Diezani For APC by illiad: 8:18pm On Apr 17, 2015
slimfit1:
But Saraki all the money you and your family stole is still not enough ? When is another person going to take over ? We have not seen any change since you have been in that house.

No. Have you forgot? Apc people no dey sweep their own house. Na another person house them dey like sweep.

So just wait until the sarakis are all dead. Then and only then would someone else take over.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Denies Collecting Money From Diezani For APC by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 17, 2015
pmc01:
Still don't understand why people hustle for front page to make useless comments.

Still don't understand why people hustle for front page to make useless comments on critical national issues, that should ordinarily call for serious intellectual discourse.

Why do we even expect the people at the helm of affairs will ever take us serious, with this display of naivety and pure mediocrity. It's time our youths started acting like those ready to manage the country's affairs.
what's national about this issue, moreover there is about 100 pages to carry out your so called intellectual discuss that will not change the price of garri in the market, or stop politicians from looting.. People at the helm of affairs my foot, who amongst them gives a 4k about u....make u pack well
Re: Saraki Denies Collecting Money From Diezani For APC by pmc01(m): 8:24pm On Apr 17, 2015
denkyw:
what's national about this issue, moreover there is about 100 pages to carry out your so called intellectual discuss that will not change the price of garri in the market, or stop politicians from looting.. People at the helm of affairs my foot, who amongst them gives a 4k about u....make u pack well

If that is the most intelligent argument you can come up with, this is simply a no debate. Don't fool yourselves that there are no holes to pick in your argument though.
Re: Saraki Denies Collecting Money From Diezani For APC by mu2sa2: 8:28pm On Apr 17, 2015
Better believe if Bukola saraki is linked with anything money. The guy is a most corrupt human being.
Re: Saraki Denies Collecting Money From Diezani For APC by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 17, 2015
pmc01:

If that is the most intelligent argument you can come up with, this is simply a no debate. Don't fool yourselves that there are no holes to pick in your argument though.
what ever, Do your thing make i do my thing, am not here to please you nor any body, this is nairaland learn to tolerate, every one must not see things your way.
Re: Saraki Denies Collecting Money From Diezani For APC by Bawsse(m): 8:45pm On Apr 17, 2015
pmc01:
Still don't understand why people hustle for front page to make useless comments.

U r utterly dumb if you believe my comment is useless

I made my opinion known.. Jus because u disagree doesn't make it any less relevant..

Intellectual my foot
Re: Saraki Denies Collecting Money From Diezani For APC by geoworldedu: 8:54pm On Apr 17, 2015
ALISMILE:
Nigerians wll never eva treat foreigners this way!

The way Diezani is treating GEJ and PDP, right? grin
Re: Saraki Denies Collecting Money From Diezani For APC by oshdam2015: 8:59pm On Apr 17, 2015
Despite the fact that I wanted Jonathan out of Aso Rock, I refuse to believe that Alinson would finance Buhari campaign. This is because, there's enough evidence for Alison to dine and wine at the prison once Buhari steps in, which Alison is quite sure of.
Re: Saraki Denies Collecting Money From Diezani For APC by VirginFinder: 9:08pm On Apr 17, 2015
All this will all the more move Buhari to do the needful as soon as he is sworn in.

Some people never believed GEJ could go ever down or would prefer to go down without a fight.

Now they are in trouble!
Re: Saraki Denies Collecting Money From Diezani For APC by BelloSanni(m): 9:16pm On Apr 17, 2015
Mogidi:

Whatever name u called him, APC ve won.
Re: Saraki Denies Collecting Money From Diezani For APC by phabulux: 9:45pm On Apr 17, 2015
Mogidi:

'A party led by Liar Mohammed'? Do you even possess the pretence for that remarkable ability that endows one with the right to expect?

Let me go off context a bit. I know you are Igbo. I also know all these songs of demented canaries are fed by only one belief that lacks sustainability.

I've never been a worshipper at the altar of union or secession. However, the cries of some Igbos here (and some Niger Deltans, may I add?) make it seem imperative that the issue be addressed.

Most of you are arrogant, self-conceited, self-deceived, asinine, and deprived of the privilege of the use of the most minimal common sense. You're also foul-mouthed. You think, of course, that being given birth to with a mistaken and wrong assumption that you're swimming in an ocean of oil gives you every right to be idiotic. Well, go ahead. We do not (note that 'not') crave this association with you that much. What we think we must give an end to is your belief that you have the right to secede because you can 'fight' (looking at you chalyams).

I'm sorry if I've gone so much off-course. This raving group simply annoys me with that collective hatred for a political party.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Denies Collecting Money From Diezani For APC by phabulux: 10:11pm On Apr 17, 2015
help3852:
APC IS A PARTY FULL OF SAINTS.

ANY BAD NEWS FOR PDP IS TRUE

BAD NEWS FOR APC IS FALSE.

Nigerians I salute.

A reprehensible dance in the shrine of calumny, sometimes, needs to be applauded. You just got a new 'like'.

So, if I say pdp is corrupt, you'll say it's bad news. So, Nigerians will say it's true. Do you listen to news at all? Or are you as selective in your choice of information as you are of deafness? Didn't you hear that the Jigawa state governor just asserted that he will make sure someone is imprisoned for not distributing the fifteen million he was given to spread through his constituency on pdp party faithfuls?

No individual without insectine rudiments in his brain could have made your kind of post.
Re: Saraki Denies Collecting Money From Diezani For APC by pmc01(m): 11:23pm On Apr 17, 2015
Bawsse:

U r utterly dumb if you believe my comment is useless

I made my opinion known.. Jus because u disagree doesn't make it any less relevant..

Intellectual my foot

Apologies. You already modified your empty comment before this came out
Re: Saraki Denies Collecting Money From Diezani For APC by gobizzy101: 11:41pm On Apr 17, 2015
Any coupon bankers 4 dis week? Pls help d needy.
Re: Saraki Denies Collecting Money From Diezani For APC by Misternas89(m): 12:09am On Apr 18, 2015
Walkopet:
Chairman of the Senate Committee on Environment and Ecology, Dr. Bukola Saraki, on Friday described as untrue, a media report (not in The PUNCH) that the Minister of Petroleum Resources, Mrs. Diezani Alison-Madueke, donated huge sums of money through him to fund the activities of the All Progressives Congress.

Saraki, in a statement by his media aide, Bamikole Omisore, said he had never engaged Alison-Madueke or any of her agents in any form of discussion, let alone receiving money from her for the APC.

It noted that Saraki, the Senator, representing Kwara Central Senatorial District, would have ignored the publication linking her with the petroleum minister but chose to react to it in the public interest.

The statement read, “This office usually would have ignored such report as we find it completely laughable, baseless and lacking any iota of truth.

“However, for the avoidance of any doubt and in keeping with the renewed mandate of accountability and transparency, we find it necessary to assure our teeming supporters of APC.”

The statement challenged either the minister, her agents, associates or any other person that might have any evidence or information contrary to Saraki’s position, to share same with Nigerians.

It added, “At no time did Senator Bukola Saraki meet, discuss or had any dealings in any form or nature with Mrs. Diezani Alison-Madueke or her agents.”

http://www.punchng.com/news/saraki-denies-collecting-donation-from-diezani-for-apc/
I'm 4rm kwara state(Offa precisely), but a party being surrounded with d likes of Bukola saraki has notin lyk CHANGE to offer. #IrestMyCase
Re: Saraki Denies Collecting Money From Diezani For APC by osazuwao8(m): 2:20am On Apr 18, 2015
If you need someone to help you upgrade your jamb score contact Mr Andrew on 08060870918. He helped me with mine
Re: Saraki Denies Collecting Money From Diezani For APC by help3852: 5:37am On Apr 18, 2015
phabulux:

A reprehensible dance in the shrine of calumny, sometimes, needs to be applauded. You just got a new 'like'.

So, if I say pdp is corrupt, you'll say it's bad news. So, Nigerians will say it's true. Do you listen to news at all? Or are you as selective in your choice of information as you are of deafness? Didn't you hear that the Jigawa state governor just asserted that he will make sure someone is imprisoned for not distributing the fifteen million he was given to spread through his constituency on pdp party faithfuls?

No individual without insectine rudiments in his brain could have made your kind of post.
am Not surprised, APC mules, always embittered, they can't drive a point without abuse, tell liar Mohammed you didn't see me.
Re: Saraki Denies Collecting Money From Diezani For APC by emmasege: 6:40am On Apr 18, 2015
Isn't that the thief that has looted & privatised kwara state talking? I even learnt he's dreaming of senate presidency. Business as usual.
Change my foot!
Re: Saraki Denies Collecting Money From Diezani For APC by ElFenomeno1: 9:13am On Apr 18, 2015
I am confident APC didn't collect any money from Diezani.

Sai Bukola wont do such.
Re: Saraki Denies Collecting Money From Diezani For APC by ElFenomeno1: 9:14am On Apr 18, 2015
emmasege:
Isn't that the thief that has looted & privatised kwara state talking? I even learnt he's dreaming of senate presidency. Business as usual.
Change my foot!

Oh shut your fu..cking mouth up!
Re: Saraki Denies Collecting Money From Diezani For APC by baralatie(m): 9:47am On Apr 18, 2015
steppin:
Saboteurs are showing themselves gradually.
Poor Jonathan, he surrounded himself with enemies masquerading as friends.
totally surrounded by wicked people
Re: Saraki Denies Collecting Money From Diezani For APC by phabulux: 11:45am On Apr 18, 2015
help3852:
am Not surprised, APC mules, always embittered, they can't drive a point without abuse, tell liar Mohammed you didn't see me.

This acutely apt manifestation of st.u.pi.di.ty that you call a post is a further indication of the fact that you've got maggots crawling out of your brain.

You can be excused on the mistake of calling me an APC mule on the evidence of the glaring reality that I'm not a pdp mule. In your warped logic, whoever detests the corruption creeping out of pdp like worms out of a poorly maintained latrine is in the APC camp. Well, I have no apology for you on that score.

If you think I abused you (yet), then, your atrocious foo.l.i.sh.ness is without limits. I can try to rise to the task if you like it that much.
Re: Saraki Denies Collecting Money From Diezani For APC by help3852: 12:20pm On Apr 18, 2015
phabulux:

This acutely apt manifestation of st.u.pi.di.ty that you call a post is a further indication of the fact that you've got maggots crawling out of your brain.

You can be excused on the mistake of calling me an APC mule on the evidence of the glaring reality that I'm not a pdp mule. In your warped logic, whoever detests the corruption creeping out of pdp like worms out of a poorly maintained latrine is in the APC camp. Well, I have no apology for you on that score.

If you think I abused you (yet), then, your atrocious foo.l.i.sh.ness is without limits. I can try to rise to the task if you like it that much.
I seee
APC are corrupt free

See your mentality.

I don't have your time, APC robot, hypnotized and brainwashed with propaganda

I hope tinubu and liar Mohammed is paying you well.
Re: Saraki Denies Collecting Money From Diezani For APC by SenatorJames(m): 2:54pm On Apr 18, 2015
Everybody are now afraid of Buhari and jail even before 29th May.

Nigeria will be great once again.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Femi Aribisala: 'Dear Buhari, You Cannot Fight Corruption With Corruption' / APC Crisis: Okorocha Blows Hot, Warns Oyegun, NWC Members / Senators Express Shock As Petroleum Ministry Spends N₦16m On Pens, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.