Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,940 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

Help- He Slept With His Cousin Sister - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help- He Slept With His Cousin Sister (6184 Views)

Man Shares Unclad Photos Of Married Woman He Slept With / Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. / My Wife's Cousin Sister Is Seducing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help- He Slept With His Cousin Sister by Rotjijatau(m): 7:53pm On Apr 17, 2015
I have a cousin sister whom we grew up together from childhood, we had a close bond together and we started having sex right from when we were 5years old and uptil now we have not been able to stop, instead our relationship is becoming stronger and stronger but nobody in the family knows....... Pls is it wrong or what is the effect?
Re: Help- He Slept With His Cousin Sister by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 17, 2015
You simply need deliverance

1 Like

Re: Help- He Slept With His Cousin Sister by tizz04(m): 7:57pm On Apr 17, 2015
Mumu grin na me n u bleep
Re: Help- He Slept With His Cousin Sister by Beesluv: 7:58pm On Apr 17, 2015
That's good, clap for yourself
Re: Help- He Slept With His Cousin Sister by Bashirfuntua(m): 7:59pm On Apr 17, 2015
CONTINUE

1 Like

Re: Help- He Slept With His Cousin Sister by CountDracula(m): 8:00pm On Apr 17, 2015
Wen someone else joins in d bondin and calls u "daddy" u wil knw d answer to all ur questions

10 Likes

Re: Help- He Slept With His Cousin Sister by Rotjijatau(m): 8:01pm On Apr 17, 2015
I don't deserve your insults coz i only asked 4 an advice

1 Like

Re: Help- He Slept With His Cousin Sister by Rich4god(m): 8:01pm On Apr 17, 2015
Hmmm from 5years old.... Hv u started having attention at that age....

1 Like

Re: Help- He Slept With His Cousin Sister by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 17, 2015
Rotjijatau:
I have a cousins sister whom we grew up together from childhood, we had a close bond together and we started having sex right from when we were 5years old and uptil now we have not been able to stop, instead our relationship is becoming stronger and stronger but nobody in the family knows....... Pls is it wrong or what is the effect?
woow clap for urslf

1 Like

Re: Help- He Slept With His Cousin Sister by jamex93(m): 8:01pm On Apr 17, 2015
Una no well
Re: Help- He Slept With His Cousin Sister by sammieblaize: 8:01pm On Apr 17, 2015
Right from 5yrs what? I've had enough Nairaland 4 today

6 Likes

Re: Help- He Slept With His Cousin Sister by Mogidi: 8:02pm On Apr 17, 2015
Rotjijatau:
I have a cousins sister whom we grew up together from childhood, we had a close bond together and we started having sex right from when we were 5years old and uptil now we have not been able to stop, instead our relationship is becoming stronger and stronger but nobody in the family knows....... Pls is it wrong or what is the effect?

Did you forget you registered as a girl?

2 Likes

Re: Help- He Slept With His Cousin Sister by Ezedon(m): 8:05pm On Apr 17, 2015
if u don't know what to do take her to your pastor and confess

1 Like

Re: Help- He Slept With His Cousin Sister by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 17, 2015
What is this doing in the Politics section undecided

2 Likes

Re: Help- He Slept With His Cousin Sister by ademusiwa5: 8:06pm On Apr 17, 2015
In Yoruba culture, you can marry your own cousin. that why you find many older Yoruba couple looking alike. but at 5 years old. I don't think so..

1 Like

Re: Help- He Slept With His Cousin Sister by godsamist: 8:06pm On Apr 17, 2015
So what answer do you want?
If it is not Evil,why hiding it from the family?
You are just accumulating more curses that is waiting to explode....What a generation!
Denting their destinies and by tomorrow,they would troubling house of prayers in search of one solution to another...Better put ashes on your head and rend your heart before God who seest all secrets for his mercy upon your head!
Re: Help- He Slept With His Cousin Sister by ki02020(m): 8:07pm On Apr 17, 2015
The best I can advice you to do is to start relationship with another girl that way you get to pay her less attention.....shit happens man move on nd start with something you don't have to hide

2 Likes

Re: Help- He Slept With His Cousin Sister by Rotjijatau(m): 8:08pm On Apr 17, 2015
ademusiwa5:
In Yoruba culture, you can marry your own cousin. that why you find many older Yoruba couple looking alike. but at 5 years old. I don't think so..
but am not a yoruba dude!!! Am serious about the five years issue
Re: Help- He Slept With His Cousin Sister by lanrefront1(m): 8:09pm On Apr 17, 2015
Mogidi:

Did you forget you registered as a girl?

Obviously she meant lesbian sex.

But the story is hogwash. Just some fiction
Re: Help- He Slept With His Cousin Sister by rollybest(m): 8:10pm On Apr 17, 2015
u need delivarance by thunder and fire
Re: Help- He Slept With His Cousin Sister by LadyX(f): 8:11pm On Apr 17, 2015
Op, as long as you are not proud of what you do. Or you don't want anyone to know what you do, it is wrong.
Re: Help- He Slept With His Cousin Sister by Rotjijatau(m): 8:13pm On Apr 17, 2015
lanrefront1:

Obviously she meant lesbian sex.

But the story is hogwash. Just some fiction
No fiction, i shared it on nairaland because i have tried so hard to leave that lifestyle but to no effect that's why!!!
Re: Help- He Slept With His Cousin Sister by xpac01(m): 8:13pm On Apr 17, 2015
End time tinz!
Re: Help- He Slept With His Cousin Sister by Elslim: 8:14pm On Apr 17, 2015
OP u started bleepin at 5yrs old... wwwwwoooooooow I'm sooo freaking jealous

Buh how do u know wen to stop?? As in wen u were doin it at age 5??
Re: Help- He Slept With His Cousin Sister by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 17, 2015
this one nah lie lie story sha.
Re: Help- He Slept With His Cousin Sister by emmysoftyou: 8:27pm On Apr 17, 2015
Rotjijatau:
but am not a yoruba dude!!! Am serious about the five years issue
na wa o...five years...re yu sure yu guys were able to locate the centre of pleasure?

I was 8/9years still looking for how to stay cool at the centre before she locate it cos she has experienced and older than me with 3/4years...

But yu guys lack experience at tender age,if yu re five then she maybe four abi?
Dis ur story sha..

But sleeping with my cousin is what i will never wish for myself or my enemies..

Even the one in my village,i mean the same village is a no go area:::

bros restrict her temptation now before buhari is swore in.::
Re: Help- He Slept With His Cousin Sister by 7footre(m): 8:36pm On Apr 17, 2015
I think you should ask your day or your cousins dad they are in a better position to answer this stup!d question of yours
Re: Help- He Slept With His Cousin Sister by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 17, 2015
Well, depends on your culture. Some people from a certain part of the country marry their cousins.
Re: Help- He Slept With His Cousin Sister by iamrealdeji(m): 9:35pm On Apr 17, 2015
EggovinMma:
Well, depends on your culture. Some people from a certain part of the country marry their cousins.
Which part?
Re: Help- He Slept With His Cousin Sister by hassan85(m): 10:35pm On Apr 17, 2015
In politics section? Go to sexuality or Romance
Re: Help- He Slept With His Cousin Sister by QuiverBox(f): 10:49pm On Apr 17, 2015
Rotjijatau:
I have a cousin sister whom we grew up together from childhood, we had a close bond together and we started having sex right from when we were 5years old and uptil now we have not been able to stop, instead our relationship is becoming stronger and stronger but nobody in the family knows....... Pls is it wrong or what is the effect?

There is no relationship as " Cousin Sister"

Is she your cousin or your sister?
Re: Help- He Slept With His Cousin Sister by kinibigdeal(m): 11:00pm On Apr 17, 2015
Hell and curse is real

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Gave Her Head Now My Throat Is Scratching Me Please What Should I Do?? / Olosho Is Pregnant For Me / Too Much Konji On Display!! Chioma Puts Her Banging Body On Display In Underwear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.