Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

My Wife's Cousin Sister Is Seducing Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife's Cousin Sister Is Seducing Me (6453 Views)

Help! My House Help Is Seducing Me / My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! / My Friend Has Been Seducing Me- I'm Confused. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife's Cousin Sister Is Seducing Me by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 14, 2015
My wife's sister has the habit of walking around in panties and bra, when she's sleeping in the living room she'll open her legs wide and her p*ussy will be showing, angry

The other day I was watching AIT and my wife went to the market, she came and sat near me and was rubbing my chest...

Now my wife went shopping and she's in my bedroom with black paynt and brazier and she's dancing to Woju and I close my eyes cos I don't want to see bad thing, but I just opened it now and she's naked...

My obolondo is now 9ft long saluting at her big booty and I don know what to do

My brothers and sisters please advice me, what should I do cos I don't want to commit adulting ? angry
Re: My Wife's Cousin Sister Is Seducing Me by falconey(m): 9:27am On Mar 14, 2015
Use protection!

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Cousin Sister Is Seducing Me by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 14, 2015
falconey:
Use protection!
Protection? I should commit adulting? angry
Re: My Wife's Cousin Sister Is Seducing Me by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 14, 2015
There should be a time frame for idiocy. . . Just saying.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife's Cousin Sister Is Seducing Me by falconey(m): 9:32am On Mar 14, 2015
HSinclair:

Protection? I should commit adulting? angry

Sooner or later you will, Just remember to use protection.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Cousin Sister Is Seducing Me by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 14, 2015
Blackett:

Why are u insulting me now sad... Can't u advice person?

Weyrey lasan!
Re: My Wife's Cousin Sister Is Seducing Me by Paulpaulpaul(m): 9:36am On Mar 14, 2015
Chop your own and clean mouth if you can't send her away or pretend she is not there.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Cousin Sister Is Seducing Me by Paulpaulpaul(m): 9:36am On Mar 14, 2015
Send her away or pretend she is not there. If you can't do that, chop your own.
Re: My Wife's Cousin Sister Is Seducing Me by MzzTega(f): 9:39am On Mar 14, 2015
Stupidity at it peak undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Cousin Sister Is Seducing Me by whizqueen(f): 9:40am On Mar 14, 2015
O. P leave married women alone
Re: My Wife's Cousin Sister Is Seducing Me by japhmanuel: 9:43am On Mar 14, 2015
Threaten to Kick her out, if she insist, kick her out for real

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Cousin Sister Is Seducing Me by falconey(m): 9:43am On Mar 14, 2015
whizqueen:
madam you read the story so?
Re: My Wife's Cousin Sister Is Seducing Me by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 14, 2015
whizqueen:

She's not married bt I'm marry sad
Re: My Wife's Cousin Sister Is Seducing Me by whizqueen(f): 9:46am On Mar 14, 2015
falconey:
madam you read the story so?
You care to summarize?
Re: My Wife's Cousin Sister Is Seducing Me by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 14, 2015
MzzTega:
Stupidity at it peak undecided

Do I look like your stupid bf? undecided

Mtscheeew! Goan shit inside hot oil and chop it!
Nonsense gal, you cannot advice someone but you can insult person angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife's Cousin Sister Is Seducing Me by whizqueen(f): 9:47am On Mar 14, 2015
HSinclair:

Married man leave single women for the single men smiley
Re: My Wife's Cousin Sister Is Seducing Me by goodmorning40: 9:47am On Mar 14, 2015
Tell ur wife quickly if u are sincere
Re: My Wife's Cousin Sister Is Seducing Me by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 14, 2015
Story is kind of stupid!
Re: My Wife's Cousin Sister Is Seducing Me by falconey(m): 9:48am On Mar 14, 2015
whizqueen:

You care to summarize?
OK now I get it.
Re: My Wife's Cousin Sister Is Seducing Me by Nobody: 9:49am On Mar 14, 2015
Paulpaulpaul:
Chop your own and clean mouth if you can't send her away or pretend she is not there.

I can't send her away and I don't want to commit adulting, check my signature angry
Re: My Wife's Cousin Sister Is Seducing Me by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 14, 2015
rubey:
Story is kind of stupid!
you look like that my wife cousin sister o shocked

Nneka is that you?? undecided
Re: My Wife's Cousin Sister Is Seducing Me by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 14, 2015
japhmanuel:
Threaten to Kick her out, if she insist, kick her out for real

I cannot do that, my wife can fight jagie Chan fight angry
Re: My Wife's Cousin Sister Is Seducing Me by whizqueen(f): 9:56am On Mar 14, 2015
falconey:
OK now I get it.
smiley
Re: My Wife's Cousin Sister Is Seducing Me by Paulpaulpaul(m): 9:58am On Mar 14, 2015
HSinclair:

I can't send her away and I don't want to commit adulting, check my signature angry

you can't send her packing, she wants you, your oblongus wants her kitkat. What else can you do than to pay her bride price and get a second wife legally?
Re: My Wife's Cousin Sister Is Seducing Me by kinglekan: 10:02am On Mar 14, 2015
Blackett:

#GBAM!!!
Re: My Wife's Cousin Sister Is Seducing Me by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 14, 2015
Paulpaulpaul:

you can't send her packing, she wants you, your oblongus wants her kitkat. What else can you do than to pay her bride price and get a second wife legally?
U don't understand, my wife will beat both of us up angry
Re: My Wife's Cousin Sister Is Seducing Me by MzzTega(f): 10:06am On Mar 14, 2015
HSinclair:

Do I look like your stupid bf? undecided

Mtscheeew! Goan shit inside hot oil and chop it!
Nonsense gal, you cannot advice someone but you can insult person angry
Eng101, you need it.
Thank me later.
Re: My Wife's Cousin Sister Is Seducing Me by kinglekan: 10:08am On Mar 14, 2015
HSinclair:

Op u don finish to dey mumu urself??

Which kain gramma u just dey blow sef??

If u like commit ADULTING or CHILDRENting.

Mtcheeeewwww!!!!

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Cousin Sister Is Seducing Me by chimerase2: 10:08am On Mar 14, 2015
Broda minstr to her needs nah grin
Believe u me the man of God dnt joke with such mins3 angry
Re: My Wife's Cousin Sister Is Seducing Me by chimerase2: 10:11am On Mar 14, 2015
whizqueen:

Married man leave single women for the single men smiley
baby u look familiar, care to join ma eluelu mins3? grin
Re: My Wife's Cousin Sister Is Seducing Me by chimerase2: 10:13am On Mar 14, 2015
rubey:
Story is kind of stupid!
is a true like story undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Cant I Find A Dominant Nigerian Girl? / Ladies, How Many Of You Do This When On A Date With A Short Guy? / Tag Local Internet Scammers On Nairaland Disguising As Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.