Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Igbos Existed Before Adam - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Existed Before Adam (2956 Views)

Muhammad Usman Adam Contesting For Chairmanship In Hadejia, Jigawa State. / Amaechi: I Never Knew Railway Transport Existed In Nigeria / Paris Attacks Made Me Doubt If God Existed, Says Archbishop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Existed Before Adam by MasterChen: 1:06am On May 05, 2017
Homoerectus!!!

Nnnnaaaa eee....na to pack Igbo's put for museum begin dey make money naaa...

[img]http://4.bp..com/-Ir5DN_7mwzw/UngEwcH7ppI/AAAAAAAAOpg/cTPq2iBdjWg/s1600/ti.gif[/img]

9 Likes

Re: Igbos Existed Before Adam by Okoyiboz3: 1:08am On May 05, 2017
The only things created before Man was created were beasts and animals.

If the OP says iPods were created before man, is he trying to say iPod yoots are a specie of animals?

Now, there may be some truth in his assertion if we consider the following.

1. Gorillas, chimpanzees, monkeys and bonobos were created before man.

2. Some of these animals exhibit characteristics similar to iPod yoots e.g chestbeating and settling disputes by physical violence instead of dialogue (note that only humans talk but when an animal evolves, his base animal instinct takes over in times of crisis)

3. Charles Darwin in his evolution theory opined that man evolved from monkeys.

4. No single iPod man has ever been able to state exactly where they came from or traced their creation.

5. The average iPod yoot has a striking resemblance with the bonobo due to the flat head and big nose.

All the OP wrote lends credence to the facts above.

10 Likes

Re: Igbos Existed Before Adam by MasterChen: 1:25am On May 05, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

If the OP says iPods were created before man, is he trying to say iPod yoots are a specie of animals?

2.[b] Some of these animals exhibit characteristics similar to iPod yoots [/b]e.g chestbeating and settling disputes by physical violence instead of dialogue (note that only humans talk but when an animal evolves, his base animal instinct takes over in times of crisis)

4. No single iPod man has ever been able to state exactly where they came from or traced their creation.

5. The average iPod yoot has a striking resemblance with the bonobo due to the flat head and big nose.

9 Likes

Re: Igbos Existed Before Adam by igbofocus: 1:38am On May 05, 2017
the mystery of the IGBO people is in the word IGBO which is also their identity......... many IGBOs dont know the meaning of the word IGBO......... it is a corrupted version of NDI GBOO which means ANCIENT PEOPLE the people of THE ANCIENT OF DAYS yes............

away from all that, the earliest language of the wprld OGAM has meaning on in IGBO language hence the opinion by many that IGBO LANGUAGE is the language of CREATION.......

NORMAL IGBO NAMES are names of gods in other cultures

the grave of SARGON THE GREAT was unearthed here in IGBO land

talk about ABIAMA who you call abraham..... he came from a place called UR of CHALDEA or CHALDIM and which remained hidden to archeologists because of the way igbo language is...... it has double consonants and requires serious knowledge to be able to place the right vowels at the right places to be able to obtain the meanings of words and sentences .abraham came from a place called ORA CHIALADIMMA the land of the people of the GOOD GOD and yes he is IGBO by origin .traced to UMUDIANA in anambra state......

i have come across the study of IGBO METAPHYSICS known as IGBONOMICS which is currently done at UNN

too much long stories i dont wanna bore anyone with but if you are interested in reading the books, I WILL GIVE THEM TO YOU but T&Cs apply.....

the igbo people have some traditions which GOD OF THE GOOD LAND TAUGHT ABRAHAM this traditions was a sign, a covenant between God and his DIRECT or should i say BIOLOGICAL children who by the virtue of this covenant are PURE BLOOD! others learned it via Christianity and hence became ADOPTED CHILDREN OF GOD. this covenant is CIRCUMCISION!!!

like i said before, i can give you few books to read, maybe 2 or 3 because i bought them in USD

finally, let the YORUBA PEOPLE KNOW THAT THEY ARE ALSO PART OF THE IGBO TRIBE! and yes, I AM NOT KIDDING!

there are many things i would love to write here based on Archeological and proven historical cum scientific findings but............ it woul;d be better if you read it yourself....... at a price anyways................... lol

igbos are not just men....... they are PURE BLOOD............ very different from every other race........... but............. they are fast learners and having adopted the ways of life of their neighbors, have abandoned their God who is in turn PUNISHING THEM according to the book of Amos 3 vs 1 - 2 and the book of deutronomy 28 vs 16 - 68 because of their refusal to obey the instructions in the book of 2 chronicles 7 vs 14

note that ONLY IGBOs JEWS of israel and their cousins in ethiopia add "God" (CHI, CHUKWU, NNA) to their names as a direct reference to God

too many stuff to write

i respect NNAMDI KANU for the insight which fueled my zeal to start looking for answers....... i recommend that anyone who wants those books from me should also find and download 22_ september_ 2015 2 radio biafra broadcast

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Existed Before Adam by Okoyiboz3: 1:49am On May 05, 2017
I like the way this thread is going.

Isreali today, Biafran tomorrow, Jews next tomorrow, Nigerians when it is time to share money.

I don't want to see any iPod man contesting Nigerian Presidential elections in 2019 o, they should go back to Israel and contest.

8 Likes

Re: Igbos Existed Before Adam by Jaabioro(m): 2:23am On May 05, 2017
ofcourse...why do you think he decided to share 2 pieces of fish for 5000people and rather turned water to wine instead of importing wine? Bros J no wan spend that money naaaa.....in fact... As Judas Iscariot wan sell am....Bros j know o....but him wan see how much my guy go make from the business na....na how kidnapping for Aba take start be that o...
Baddest mouth guyz... Lol

1 Like

Re: Igbos Existed Before Adam by Jaabioro(m): 2:29am On May 05, 2017
When you have no proper traceble home, just leave it as it, history has been lost. When you trying to muddling up everything, you might make it more complicated, sorry to my igbo friends your origin has been mutilated..

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Existed Before Adam by hundredhunndred: 2:31am On May 05, 2017
Okoyiboz3:

2. Some of these animals exhibit characteristics similar to iPod yoots e.g chestbeating and settling disputes by physical violence instead of dialogue (note that only humans talk but when an animal evolves, his base animal instinct takes over in times of crisis)

9 Likes

Re: Igbos Existed Before Adam by macjive01: 6:50am On May 05, 2017
igbos are not just men....... they are PURE BLOOD............ very different from every other race........... but............. they are fast learners and having adopted the ways of life of their neighbors, have abandoned their God who is in turn PUNISHING THEM according to the book of Amos 3 vs 1 - 2 and the book of deutronomy 28 vs 16 - 68 because of their refusal to obey the instructions in the book of 2 chronicles 7 vs 14

note that ONLY IGBOs JEWS of israel and their cousins in ethiopia add "God" (CHI, CHUKWU, NNA) to their names as a direct reference to God
Re: Igbos Existed Before Adam by macjive01: 6:53am On May 05, 2017
igbofocus:
the mystery of the IGBO people is in the word IGBO which is also their identity......... many IGBOs dont know the meaning of the word IGBO......... it is a corrupted version of NDI GBOO which means ANCIENT PEOPLE the people of THE ANCIENT OF DAYS yes............

away from all that, the earliest language of the wprld OGAM has meaning on in IGBO language hence the opinion by many that IGBO LANGUAGE is the language of CREATION.......

NORMAL IGBO NAMES are names of gods in other cultures

the grave of SARGON THE GREAT was unearthed here in IGBO land

talk about ABIAMA who you call abraham..... he came from a place called UR of CHALDEA or CHALDIM and which remained hidden to archeologists because of the way igbo language is...... it has double consonants and requires serious knowledge to be able to place the right vowels at the right places to be able to obtain the meanings of words and sentences .abraham came from a place called ORA CHIALADIMMA the land of the people of the GOOD GOD and yes he is IGBO by origin .traced to UMUDIANA in anambra state......

i have come across the study of IGBO METAPHYSICS known as IGBONOMICS which is currently done at UNN

too much long stories i dont wanna bore anyone with but if you are interested in reading the books, I WILL GIVE THEM TO YOU but T&Cs apply.....

the igbo people have some traditions which GOD OF THE GOOD LAND TAUGHT ABRAHAM this traditions was a sign, a covenant between God and his DIRECT or should i say BIOLOGICAL children who by the virtue of this covenant are PURE BLOOD! others learned it via Christianity and hence became ADOPTED CHILDREN OF GOD. this covenant is CIRCUMCISION!!!

like i said before, i can give you few books to read, maybe 2 or 3 because i bought them in USD

finally, let the YORUBA PEOPLE KNOW THAT THEY ARE ALSO PART OF THE IGBO TRIBE! and yes, I AM NOT KIDDING!

there are many things i would love to write here based on Archeological and proven historical cum scientific findings but............ it woul;d be better if you read it yourself....... at a price anyways................... lol

too many stuff to write

i respect NNAMDI KANU for the insight which fueled my zeal to start looking for answers....... i recommend that anyone who wants those books from me should also find and download 22_ september_ 2015 2 radio biafra broadcast

1000 likes

1 Like

Re: Igbos Existed Before Adam by MayorofLagos(m): 11:47am On May 05, 2017
So, ...why are ibos trying to be jews? If this fable is true Jews should be making application to be Ibo.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Existed Before Adam by igbofocus: 2:35am On May 07, 2017
macjive01:

1000 likes

been researching! and its been incredible i tell you!

thanks for the feedback
Re: Igbos Existed Before Adam by orimsamsam(m): 2:52am On May 07, 2017
This theory week me oooooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saraki’s Only Crime Is Similar To What Buhari Has Done 4 Times – Melaye / After The Shia Muslims Crackdown, The Christians Maybe Next- Danjuma Abdullah / ANAMBRA DECIDES: South East Remain Shut Down.pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.