Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,254 members, 7,818,875 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA - Business To Business (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA (45703 Views)

.. / Personalized Magic And Normal Mugs Supply In Nigeria / Buying And Shipping From Ebay.com Your Take! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by delesule(m): 5:04pm On Aug 28, 2015
delesule:
One day this waiting will end.
The waiting have ended got my item from TSO.
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 5:12pm On Aug 28, 2015
delesule:

The waiting have ended got my item from TSO.

Kindly accept my apologies for the delays once again.
Thanks
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by aralgreen: 9:33pm On Aug 28, 2015
sent u a mail sir
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 10:50pm On Aug 28, 2015
aralgreen:
sent u a mail sir

grin I'm working on it
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Mcleo007(m): 1:19pm On Aug 29, 2015
Great job you guys doing here. Keep it up!

-IBL Logistics
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Tohpeh(m): 1:27am On Sep 01, 2015
Hello TSO,

Its been a while from you
How's biz?

I have an issue wt my Ainol numy 3G sword. The screen is so bad, it displays a white screen as a result of some load I packed with it, this is affecting d battery as well.

Pls, I urgently need a 7" screen replacement of it. How much will it cost me?

Awaits your response boss
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 6:20am On Sep 01, 2015
Tohpeh:
Hello TSO,

Its been a while from you
How's biz?

I have an issue wt my Ainol numy 3G sword. The screen is so bad, it displays a white screen as a result of some load I packed with it, this is affecting d battery as well.

Pls, I urgently need a 7" screen replacement of it. How much will it cost me?

Awaits your response boss

Long time sir, I will ask and get back to you boss
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Tohpeh(m): 1:20pm On Sep 01, 2015
Thespecialone:

Hahahah
Alright, will be waiting sir
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Gadgetmobil(m): 11:13pm On Sep 02, 2015
Watching speculatively coolWatching speculatively
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Gadgetmobil(m): 9:18am On Sep 03, 2015
Okay you got me. I sent you a mail with royal.... @ Gmail.com Please respond so that we can work out modalities for payment
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by chineduho: 8:41pm On Sep 03, 2015
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by udylah(m): 1:38pm On Sep 06, 2015
2nd time of using NISIBOR. Package recieved and im glad
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Inkredible(m): 2:16am On Sep 08, 2015
Hello TSO. I have a package I want delivered to your Chinese office and your agent will help make payment to the supplier in person after which the package will be sent down to Nigeria. I tried connecting with keweno on whatsapp buh he is not responding. I will give you a call again and see if it goes through this time.

Remain Blessed bro.
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 5:23am On Sep 08, 2015
Inkredible:
Hello TSO. I have a package I want delivered to your Chinese office and your agent will help make payment to the supplier in person after which the package will be sent down to Nigeria. I tried connecting with keweno on whatsapp buh he is not responding. I will give you a call again and see if it goes through this time.

Remain Blessed bro.

Please Let's connect on Whatsapp to work it out.
Long time
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by peawizzy(f): 5:56pm On Sep 08, 2015
TSO longest time, how's business?
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 7:19pm On Sep 08, 2015
peawizzy:
TSO longest time, how's business?

Our doogee ambassador grin
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Inkredible(m): 7:34pm On Sep 08, 2015
Thespecialone:

Our doogee ambassador grin
Lols.... She went MIA since. Able ambassador longest time.
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by peawizzy(f): 9:30am On Sep 09, 2015
Kinda went on exile, been really busy. Still using my doogee and it's serving me well.

1 Like

Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by stellarg: 10:20pm On Sep 11, 2015
can i have your number? would love to ask some questions via whatsapp
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 11, 2015
stellarg:
Please [abeg] kindly vote for me here https://mobile.twitter.com/runzlord/status/639602054546255872?p=v
The link to the voting page is in that status, cos I can't post the link directly on Nairaland.

It a a palm selfie contest by samsung.
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 10:27pm On Sep 11, 2015
stellarg:

+2348122036728 Whatsapp thanks
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by valarinz: 10:57pm On Sep 16, 2015
stellarg:

steer clear, thank me later

2 Likes

Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by saints2(f): 3:59pm On Sep 17, 2015
Its 34 days of my goods still pending cos according to TSO of customs boss that is yet to sign.
I have lost close to 75k as all those who have deposited their funds have collected them.

My special appeal, I am begging, and I meant it, I quite understand all your explanations, but me I am begging, please, let my goods surface this weekend or at most Monday. You will agree that I have been calm, easy and stay out of trouble.

I just want it before Sallah, please do all within your powers and ability, I never said we have not spoken or you have not explained to me, but let known to you that I am loosing money every blessed day, 75k in 2 weeks is not a joke.

Thank you and I pray and look forward in hearing the good news.
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by valarinz: 5:16pm On Sep 17, 2015
saints2:
Its 34 days of my goods still pending cos according to TSO of customs boss that is yet to sign.
I have lost close to 75k as all those who have deposited their funds have collected them.

My special appeal, I am begging, and I meant it, I quite understand all your explanations, but me I am begging, please, let my goods surface this weekend or at most Monday. You will agree that I have been calm, easy and stay out of trouble.

I just want it before Sallah, please do all within your powers and ability, I never said we have not spoken or you have not explained to me, but let known to you that I am loosing money every blessed day, 75k in 2 weeks is not a joke.

Thank you and I pray and look forward in hearing the good news.

you're not alone bro, i'm currently going through the same hell with him, so so bad

1 Like

Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by saints2(f): 6:24pm On Sep 17, 2015
valarinz:

you're not alone bro, i'm currently going through the same hell with him, so so bad

I pray I come out of this... Nisibor, I say byebye for life.

1 Like

Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 18, 2015
TSO Pls lets chat on whatsapp or bbm.

austinosita@yahoo.com
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Atesunate15(m): 1:11am On Sep 19, 2015
Thespecialone:

please help me check this link out

http://m.alibaba.com/product/60304763962/JYL-Wood-pulp-professional-80gsm-A4.html?S=p
what is the price to import 100 reams also to Owo in Ondo state. Thanks
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 9:24am On Sep 19, 2015
austinosita:
TSO Pls lets chat on whatsapp or bbm.

austinosita@yahoo.com

Whatsapp 08122036728
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 9:26am On Sep 19, 2015
I'd like to kindly apologize to our clients who are experiencing delays, we are working hard to resolve the situation.
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Mcleo007(m): 9:40pm On Sep 20, 2015
Hello,

We're pleased to inform you that we now operate pickup/delivery and free warehousing in Port Harcourt, Rivers state. Our rates are pocket friendly and cover within the city.

We deliver within 48hrs.

Are you into online sales and services? We can be of service to you.

For enquiries; George- 07056576531.

Thanks.
-IBL Logistics
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by sessypgm(m): 9:32am On Sep 21, 2015
@Nisiborps
Nice to meet u,u said u can help to order and ship to lagos,i want to order egg incubator automatic and it wil be a contineous process after the first purchase,let me know the price where u use to order 48eggs capacity,96eggs or100eggs .
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 12:49pm On Sep 21, 2015
sessypgm:
@Nisiborps
Nice to meet u,u said u can help to order and ship to lagos,i want to order egg incubator automatic and it wil be a contineous process after the first purchase,let me know the price where u use to order 48eggs capacity,96eggs or100eggs .

What capacity are you looking at for starters, that would help narrow down the pricing and shipping options.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (22) (Reply)

Make Money Collecting And Supplying Scrap PET Plastic Bottles / Business Plan For Poultry / Get A USA Phone Number For Calls And Sms Verification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.