Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,148 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA - Business To Business (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA (45710 Views)

.. / Personalized Magic And Normal Mugs Supply In Nigeria / Buying And Shipping From Ebay.com Your Take! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by iliyande(m): 8:11am On Jul 31, 2015
Did I do wrong in transacting with TSO?

TSO, how far about the refund? Where is my money TSO?
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by iliyande(m): 3:59pm On Aug 03, 2015
Today is 3rd August, I am yet to receive my money from TSO.

Thespecialone, NISIBOR Where Is My money? I paid for elephone p7000 since May 12
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by iliyande(m): 7:16am On Aug 05, 2015
H
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 7:53am On Aug 05, 2015
iliyande:
Today is 5th August, I am yet to receive my money from TSO. He is nowhere to be found, no more his usual excuses.

Thespecialone, NISIBOR Where Is My money? I paid for elephone p7000 since May 12
Kindly find my response here

https://www.nairaland.com/1789534/buy-goods-1688.com-aliexpress-cheapest/14#35813831

And see another independent post here by nairalander who confirms my position that charge backs can take months to process.

https://www.nairaland.com/2262909/nisibor-express-normal-shipping-china/11#36420606

Granted that we have issues to sort out concerning your refunds, I don't appreciate you telling lies that I don't answer your calls, as you have only called me ONCE since we ever had any deals.

The only reason I ever gave you for the delays in refunds was because, Aliexpress is yet to process the charge back and that I have maintained in all my communication with you via Whatsapp and here.

Your claim that I'm no where to be found is very very misleading.

Thanks.
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by delesule(m): 8:21am On Aug 05, 2015
Thespecialone:

Kindly find my response here

https://www.nairaland.com/1789534/buy-goods-1688.com-aliexpress-cheapest/14#35813831

And see another independent post here by nairalander who confirms my position that charge backs can take months to process.

https://www.nairaland.com/2262909/nisibor-express-normal-shipping-china/11#36420606

Granted that we have issues to sort out concerning your refunds, I don't appreciate you telling lies that I don't answer your calls, as you have only called me ONCE since we ever had any deals.

The only reason I ever gave you for the delays in refunds was because, Aliexpress is yet to process the charge back and that I have maintained in all my communication with you via Whatsapp and here.

Your claim that I'm no where to be found is very very misleading.

Thanks.

Hello TSO,
Why are you always invading this question
I understand that my first consignment was yet to be cleared for over 6weeks.
What about the second that is on transit for over 4weeks,What is happening to them?
What you always telling me and yelling at me is your case is peculiar.
Why is it peculiar?, How is it peculiar and moreover I don't understand the grammar.
All I want to know is when will my 4 packages will be available for collection?
Thanks
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by iliyande(m): 11:50am On Aug 05, 2015
See one of your response to my question, and you refused to put it here.

https://www.nairaland.com/1789534/buy-goods-1688.com-aliexpress-cheapest/12
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by iliyande(m): 12:03pm On Aug 05, 2015
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Zillionglobal(m): 7:43pm On Aug 06, 2015
The special one what is happening, all these post are discouraging us(intended clients) I wish you clear the air, so that more propective client can have confidence to do biz with you.
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 9:52pm On Aug 06, 2015
Zillionglobal:
The special one what is happening, all these post are discouraging us(intended clients) I wish you clear the air, so that more propective client can have confidence to do biz with you.

Thanks for your concern
I already stated my side of the story
Thanks
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by iliyande(m): 8:19am On Aug 07, 2015
Zillionglobal:

Today is 7th of August and I am yet to receive my money from TSO.
Thespecialone where is my money I paid for elephone p7000 since May 12?
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by SYLVESTER777: 5:38pm On Aug 09, 2015
I have different buying links,how do you consolidate the items?i need all the items through normal shipping.Pls check your mail.How long will it take you to give feedback on them?Thanks.NB:I am counting from when you will see my links.
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 7:37pm On Aug 09, 2015
SYLVESTER777:
I have different buying links,how do you consolidate the items?i need all the items through normal shipping.Pls check your mail.How long will it take you to give feedback on them?Thanks.NB:I am counting from when you will see my links.

Mail received will get back to you tomorrow
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by SYLVESTER777: 3:11pm On Aug 10, 2015
Still waiting
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 9:49am On Aug 11, 2015
SYLVESTER777:
Still waiting

Please you didn't indicate quantities in some, please kindly do so.
Thanks
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by SYLVESTER777: 3:51pm On Aug 11, 2015
Okay,i want to re-send the ones/links( not all the links ) with the quantities.
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Bookiemart01(f): 1:49pm On Aug 14, 2015
TSO how far?

Have you received my order? Hope you'll ship them today?

You ain't replying your whatsapp messages and neither are you taking your calls.
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by ifud(m): 3:05pm On Aug 14, 2015
TSO, your page is not moving due to negative feedbacks. Take your calls, reply your chats and tell your clients the latest information at your disposal. Also as a client, be it known to you that importation requires patience and a good deal of it. TSO, I pray your reputation is not dented. Keep going, some days are like that. Better days ahead. God bless your hustle.
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by emeka94(m): 12:24pm On Aug 17, 2015
Thespecialone:
How it works

Kindly Chat with our Secretary Keweno +8613126438231 (Whatsapp)
Then you can ask your supplier to send to our Guangzhou office.

Kindly ask your supplier to write you name and number on your goods to avoid the issue of missing goods. You read more about that here.

Chatting Hours is 9AM TO 6PM (NIGERIAN TIME)
MONDAY TO SATURDAY

nisibor procurement was started by a nairalander thespecialone and knowing what it's like to ship from China,we will work hard to render excellent services

boss, I've been trying to chat with your rep on whatsapp since yesterday but he is not responding. I'd like to purchase some goods from 1688 and ship it down.
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 2:53pm On Aug 17, 2015
emeka94:

boss, I've been trying to chat with your rep on whatsapp since yesterday but he is not responding. I'd like to purchase some goods from 1688 and ship it down.

Yes sir, you can contact me via Whatsapp 08122036728
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by SYLVESTER777: 3:40pm On Aug 17, 2015
Thespecialone:

Please you didn't indicate quantities in some, please kindly do so.
Thanks
I will resend links with quantity;lets have the total cost.
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by john1035: 8:03pm On Aug 17, 2015
TSO, I need Xiaomi prime note 2... How much? Shipping inclusive
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 8:58pm On Aug 17, 2015
john1035:

Will ask for the price tomorrow sir
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by chiboy11(m): 1:14am On Aug 18, 2015
Pls wats ur rate now
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by amInigerian: 9:01am On Aug 18, 2015
I design websites. I also program websites.
Will be uploading the website of a state owned radio house on Nigeria not long from now.

Number:07014288531
WhatsApp available
BB PIN: 560512EE
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 9:45am On Aug 18, 2015
chiboy11:
Pls wats ur rate now

227 sir
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 10:01am On Aug 18, 2015
john1035:

Bros Please can you send me a link just to be sure of the exact device?
Thanks
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Ohana(m): 10:09am On Aug 18, 2015
iliyande:
Did I do wrong in transacting with TSO?

TSO, how far about the refund? Where is my money TSO?
it is only the king that wears the crown can tell you how heavy it is. in importation, patience is a virtue. sometimes, circumstances beyond our control can amount to some set backs. but there are proper ways to tackle every situation. we are all human. non is perfect.
N:B

FIRE CANNOT QUENCH FIRE....
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by iliyande(m): 10:12am On Aug 18, 2015
Ohana:
it is only the king that wears the crown can tell you how heavy it is. in importation, patience is a virtue. sometimes, circumstances beyond our control can amount to some set backs. but there are proper ways to tackle every situation. we are all human. non is perfect.
N:B

FIRE CANNOT QUENCH FIRE....

Who is this? So you will allow your money to be with someone for almost 5 months?
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Ohana(m): 10:30am On Aug 18, 2015
iliyande:

Who is this? So you will allow your money to be with someone for almost 5 months?
like I said there ways to tackle every problem...

beside, he has settle issue with you but you have also failed to make that public. HUMAN
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by iliyande(m): 12:26pm On Aug 18, 2015
Ohana:
like I said there ways to tackle every problem...

beside, he has settle issue with you but you have also failed to make that public. HUMAN

I don't want to have issues with you so park well. Meanwhile, I gave him till the end of the month that's why I am silent for now.
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 12:40pm On Aug 20, 2015
We have reviewed our minimum kg for normal to 2kg. grin
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Bookiemart01(f): 9:32am On Aug 21, 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Reply)

Make Money Collecting And Supplying Scrap PET Plastic Bottles / Business Plan For Poultry / Get A USA Phone Number For Calls And Sms Verification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.