Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,932 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA - Business To Business (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA (45616 Views)

.. / Personalized Magic And Normal Mugs Supply In Nigeria / Buying And Shipping From Ebay.com Your Take! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by valarinz: 1:30pm On Sep 21, 2015
sessypgm:
@Nisiborps
Nice to meet u,u said u can help to order and ship to lagos,i want to order egg incubator automatic and it wil be a contineous process after the first purchase,let me know the price where u use to order 48eggs capacity,96eggs or100eggs .

You still want to do biz with this guy after the ongoing complaints various customers(including me) are experiencing, later you'll come to join our bandwagon of complainers whom he will just conveniently ignore. Some people just don't learn

Goodluck

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 2:52pm On Sep 21, 2015
valarinz:

You still want to do biz with this guy after the ongoing complaints various customers(including me) are experiencing, later you'll come to join our bandwagon of complainers whom he will just conveniently ignore. Some people just don't learn

Goodluck

No business venture is always 100 % hitch free.
Don't throw away the baby and the bathwater.
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by sessypgm(m): 9:07am On Sep 22, 2015
Lets start with 48egg capacity.how is it going to be.
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by sessypgm(m): 9:08am On Sep 22, 2015
Lets start with 48egg capacity.how is it going to be.If u have mtn number send with ur reply.
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by sessypgm(m): 9:27am On Sep 22, 2015
@Valarinz
i realy appreciate u 4 ur post to me.can u give me ur line,i have somethings to ask u.
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by valarinz: 10:23am On Sep 22, 2015
sessypgm:
@Valarinz
i realy appreciate u 4 ur post to me.can u give me ur line,i have somethings to ask u.

whatsapp me on 08136511018
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by nikky28: 9:12pm On Sep 24, 2015
I got to know Nisibor services here on this platform, I got my second package today, I'm glad I use them. My third package is already in lagos for pick up. I can recommend Nisibor to anyone because I can say he is trustworthy.

Thanks Nisibor.
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Bookiemart01(f): 10:40pm On Sep 24, 2015
Please how long did it take?

nikky28:
I got to know Nisibor services here on this platform, I got my second package today, I'm glad I use them. My third package is already in lagos for pick up. I can recommend Nisibor to anyone because I can say he is trustworthy.

Thanks Nisibor.
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Bookiemart01(f): 10:42pm On Sep 24, 2015
Please how long did it take? When did he send your goods from China?

nikky28:

Thanks Nisibor.
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by jossybig(m): 5:13am On Sep 25, 2015
Where is nisibor Guangzhou office address located?
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 10:13am On Sep 25, 2015
jossybig:
Where is nisibor Guangzhou office address located?

越秀区广元西路130号唐旗服装城1F001飞速达

Receiver Nic

1F001 No.130 GuangYan
West Road of Guangzhou

Receiver Nic
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by doyinjummy(f): 11:19am On Sep 27, 2015
I used Nisibor shipping for the first time and I must say am impressed with the excellent service rendered.
Got my package intact and on time. Thanks.

Thumbs up. cheesy
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by valarinz: 8:29am On Sep 28, 2015
doyinjummy:
I used Nisibor shipping for the first time and I must say am impressed with the excellent service rendered.
Got my package intact and on time. Thanks.

Thumbs up. cheesy

You're his associate, handling US shipments, pls you people should stop the PR stunts and settle your clients

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by sessypgm(m): 9:54am On Sep 28, 2015
@nisibor
u said u can help pay supplier in china,i have discus with the manufacture that i want to buy egg incubator,xch-60 egg capacity,and is 6kg. calculation 6*5.5=33*dollar,430*6=#2580,am i correct? what do u charge to help pay supplier?then how do i pay u to pay d supplier.
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 10:10am On Sep 28, 2015
sessypgm:
@nisibor
u said u can help pay supplier in china,i have discus with the manufacture that i want to buy egg incubator,xch-60 egg capacity,and is 6kg. calculation 6*5.5=33*dollar,430*6=#2580,am i correct? what do u charge to help pay supplier?then how do i pay u to pay d supplier.

Yes we can help you pay, let's chat on whatsapp 08122036728
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by sessypgm(m): 8:00pm On Sep 28, 2015
@nisibor ok,i wil use my brother own,i dont knw what happen to my phone now.
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 8:32pm On Sep 28, 2015
sessypgm:
@nisibor
ok,i wil use my brother own,i dont knw what happen to my phone now.
Ok Sir
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by valarinz: 8:11pm On Sep 30, 2015
At long last, i've collected my items from nisiborps, took a while and tempers flared within the time frame, but i'm glad, better late than never

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by fiestajoe: 8:43pm On Sep 30, 2015
i also got my items from nisibor all intact. Keep up the good work. Regards

1 Like

Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by fiestajoe: 8:48pm On Sep 30, 2015
valarinz:
At long last, i've collected my items from nisiborps, took a while and tempers flared within the time frame, but i'm glad, better late than never

Thank God for u. after so much vexnation and paralism from you on this thread, you finally got ur items. Thank God for u oooooooo. its nt easy

2 Likes

Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by tugrow(m): 9:16am On Oct 01, 2015
TSO, what is happening your number and your china number is not going. my package is sent to your office
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Bookiemart01(f): 12:36pm On Oct 01, 2015
Thank God for you. I pray I'll not have to replace you in this "long wait" party.

valarinz:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 9:18pm On Oct 01, 2015
tugrow:
TSO, what is happening your number and your china number is not going. my package is sent to your office

Please you can buzz me on Whatsapp 08122036728
Thanks
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Bookiemart01(f): 4:42am On Oct 02, 2015
TheSpecialOne, where are goods? Like I told you on the personal chats, I DO NOT want to join the league of those who waited over 35 days to get their goods.

1 Like

Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by saints2(f): 8:29am On Oct 05, 2015
Thespecialone:

Please you can buzz me on Whatsapp 08122036728
Thanks

What an irony, why others are getting their goods, mine got missing... There is God in heaven...

These are rejoinders to the ones sent on whatsapp,
FYI

If you need more, tell me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Bookiemart01(f): 10:15am On Oct 05, 2015
Should i congratulate you that he even told you categorically that your goods are missing? I am so sorry to hear this

I am currently in a dilemma regarding my goods with nisibor because nisibor has been telling me different lies about my good. He once said they NEVER received my goods in his china office. He didn't agree it was received until i sent a screenshot of the tracking details that confirmed that the goods got successfully delivered to his china office from my supplier, after which he told me the goods were already in lagos that i was going to receive it latest last week Wednesday(that was the Friday of the salah break). only for him to tell me again last week Tuesday that my goods are still in transit.

as it is now, i do not know the whereabouts of my goods since nisibor received them in is china office

saints2:

What an irony, why others are getting their goods, mine got missing... There is God in heaven...

FYI

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by Thespecialone(m): 10:27am On Oct 05, 2015
saints2:

FYI

Acknowledged sir as discussed on Whatsapp
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by saints2(f): 4:56pm On Oct 05, 2015
Bookiemart01:
Should i congratulate you that he even told you categorically that your goods are missing? I am so sorry to hear this

I am currently in a dilemma regarding my goods with nisibor because nisibor has been telling me different lies about my good. He once said they NEVER received my goods in his china office. He didn't agree it was received until i sent a screenshot of the tracking details that confirmed that the goods got successfully delivered to his china office from my supplier, after which he told me the goods were already in lagos that i was going to receive it latest last week Wednesday(that was the Friday of the salah break). only for him to tell me again last week Tuesday that my goods are still in transit.

as it is now, i do not know the whereabouts of my goods since nisibor received them in is china office

It takes God's intervention to even tell me that the goods are missing, He has to direct me to his Opr. Manager to tell him.

I know in logistics anything happen, that is why I am been patient enough, God knows that I am patient, he too will bear the witness that I have been cool with him, just cos of this, yours truly has lost almost 105k, I just went to refund 25k this morning which I just take it as calm.

Ymodulus has taught me that in business, except anything.

So oga Nelson, biko, fast track our agreement o..

When I am through with all these, I will come back and give my own assessment of Nisibor, Some have called him a scammer, some have said various things about him... But who is Nelson Isibor to me? This will be after all my deals are been sorted out.

I share in your pain sweetheart, just keep on his neck, miracle might happen
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by saints2(f): 5:04pm On Oct 05, 2015
Hello all,

This might be as an advice to some of us who are new or who intends going into importation business. If your seller sends you a picture(s) for your item, please don't be careless with it, infact insist on him/her sending the pictures for reference sake. My case with TSO would have been a catastrophe if I had deleted the picture or I never asked that she sends to me as it will be very difficult to believe, they were even asking fro receipts, I learnt now that next time, I have to ask for receipt or PI. We get wiser each day, even if the goods have been supplied, please still keep them for reference sake.

I hope God sees me through this.
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by tugrow(m): 6:18am On Oct 06, 2015
Does anyone know this company, is it a Nigerian shipping company, or not, my shipper mistakenly sent my goods to them

Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by saints2(f): 9:27am On Oct 06, 2015
tugrow:
Does anyone know this company, is it a Nigerian shipping company, or not, my shipper mistakenly sent my goods to them

Yes, its a Nigerian shipping company.
You can chat with their rep
Matthew, their Company name is Anthans (Check for more)
+8615986095776
Re: NISIBOR EXPRESS AND NORMAL SHIPPING FROM CHINA by tugrow(m): 9:39am On Oct 06, 2015
saints2:

Yes, its a Nigerian shipping company.
You can chat with their rep
Matthew, their Company name is Anthans (Check for more)
+8615986095776

Thank very much, are dey reliable, is it ok to used them

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (22) (Reply)

Make Money Collecting And Supplying Scrap PET Plastic Bottles / Business Plan For Poultry / Get A USA Phone Number For Calls And Sms Verification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.