Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,817 members, 7,820,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Check Out How Ondo People Are Appeasing The Gods For The Epidemic Disease - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Check Out How Ondo People Are Appeasing The Gods For The Epidemic Disease (71413 Views)

The 'gods' Of Yoruba Land: An Hypothesis Study / When Did The gods Start Eating Cream Crackers? / Anioma/Asaba People Are Not Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out How Ondo People Are Appeasing The Gods For The Epidemic Disease by tsdarkside(m): 8:21pm On Apr 18, 2015
Trailblazer1:
Ondo people seriously need Jesus.

They seriously need cleansing from Malokun spirit and other primitive traditions.

I'm proud to say that my people used to be here some years back but are no more there today cos we've been transformed out of darkness into his marvelous light.

Ondo is still in servitude to malokun and its likes. Oh God! Shine your light in ondo for the time to deliver her from the bondage of Malokun has come

be carefull with that white-jesus-thing...THE WHOLE WORLD IS ON THE BRINK TO THIRD-WORLD-WAR...believe me...you dont want to be on the wrong side.... undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Check Out How Ondo People Are Appeasing The Gods For The Epidemic Disease by doreenvee(f): 8:22pm On Apr 18, 2015
I almost asked the title of the movie.
So this is actually happening? shocked

1 Like

Re: Check Out How Ondo People Are Appeasing The Gods For The Epidemic Disease by tsdarkside(m): 8:23pm On Apr 18, 2015
mmsen:
Backwardness personified.

Pleading with non-existent gods is the biggest waste of time.

is better you just sharrap,when you dont understand nothing..... angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Check Out How Ondo People Are Appeasing The Gods For The Epidemic Disease by Adeyinka12(m): 8:24pm On Apr 18, 2015
Hmm,i need to buy either alaroye or akede agbaye to know real the fact
Re: Check Out How Ondo People Are Appeasing The Gods For The Epidemic Disease by tsdarkside(m): 8:24pm On Apr 18, 2015
sweetorgasm:
they are all crazy

na you dey craze....sharrap... angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Check Out How Ondo People Are Appeasing The Gods For The Epidemic Disease by tsdarkside(m): 8:25pm On Apr 18, 2015
9jaBloke:
Nollywood stuff

no,no,this is serious.... angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Check Out How Ondo People Are Appeasing The Gods For The Epidemic Disease by smsshola(m): 8:25pm On Apr 18, 2015
Is there no Bible believing church in d area nd whr ar d born again holy ghost fill nd tongue speaking Broda nd sis can't som1 proof there is a higher power don ds stuff dey ar appeasing?Whr is d Elijah of our time?Can't som1 stand fo God nd speak like Elijah if Baal b god worship him nd if Jehovah is God worship him..? But let d real God answer wt fire...hmmm imagine a Broda challenge ds act Bd heal s land wt God he doesn't need a speaker to win d souls if ds ppu to God wt ease.
Re: Check Out How Ondo People Are Appeasing The Gods For The Epidemic Disease by LadyAmaka(f): 8:28pm On Apr 18, 2015
Thats how stupid and idiotic people can be and end up putting others in danger. How can a sane person go and steal such? How I wish it had roasted the people.directly involved alive.

1 Like

Re: Check Out How Ondo People Are Appeasing The Gods For The Epidemic Disease by tsdarkside(m): 8:28pm On Apr 18, 2015
Ayanko:
They need JESUS.

you with your JESUS,,,,you funny....whatever,,,, angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Check Out How Ondo People Are Appeasing The Gods For The Epidemic Disease by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 18, 2015
I bet that sponge_brain all4gud's whistlin'n'leakin' arsse that lai moh'med n da riff raff tout enclave,apc, gat a hand in this.. grin grin

they shud call on the name Jesus..theres power in da name of Jesus,am a drifting badarsse niggga,but at least i know that..

1 Like

Re: Check Out How Ondo People Are Appeasing The Gods For The Epidemic Disease by tsdarkside(m): 8:30pm On Apr 18, 2015
yaskarahyelhope:

Fetish but poverty stricken. In this day of civilization. Hmmmmmmm..... double living. Make I no talk too much sha!

pahhhhhhhhh....civilization......na you sabi..... angry angry angry angry
Re: Check Out How Ondo People Are Appeasing The Gods For The Epidemic Disease by OneNaira6: 8:31pm On Apr 18, 2015
If we talk now and tell am why they have this disease, dem go tell us say we be tribalist. Oya see "sophisticated and educated people" grin grin grin grin grin grin

Abeg where my own drum, make I go join am pray. The gods must be appeased. grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Check Out How Ondo People Are Appeasing The Gods For The Epidemic Disease by tsdarkside(m): 8:32pm On Apr 18, 2015
smsshola:
Is there no Bible believing church in d area nd whr ar d born again holy ghost fill nd tongue speaking Broda nd sis can't som1 proof there is a higher power don ds stuff dey ar appeasing?Whr is d Elijah of our time?Can't som1 stand fo God nd speak like Elijah if Baal b god worship him nd if Jehovah is God worship him..? But let d real God answer wt fire...hmmm imagine a Broda challenge ds act Bd heal s land wt God he doesn't need a speaker to win d souls if ds ppu to God wt ease.

woww,,,your own bla-bla too much.... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Check Out How Ondo People Are Appeasing The Gods For The Epidemic Disease by 9jaBloke: 8:34pm On Apr 18, 2015
tsdarkside:

no,no,this is serious.... angry angry angry angry angry

Yea I kno, but it's d kinda stuff we c in nollywood movies
Re: Check Out How Ondo People Are Appeasing The Gods For The Epidemic Disease by harakiri(m): 8:36pm On Apr 18, 2015
okwynet:
I can't believe this kind of thing is still in existance in this 21st century. God have mercy

How different is this from people who worship the abrahamic god plus believing donkeys have vocal chords, 5000 people can actually be fed with 5 loaves of bread 2 fish and end up with 12 baskets full,virgins getting impregnated by spirits, sticks turning into snakes, using a stick to part the red sea,a man walking on water gets killed and awakes after 3 days,telling the sun to stand still...the list is endless. How different are these ridiculous tales to what these folks believe in?

2 Likes

Re: Check Out How Ondo People Are Appeasing The Gods For The Epidemic Disease by tosingcfr(m): 8:39pm On Apr 18, 2015
Jamean:
Darkness cannot drive away darkness, only light can.

Jesus is that light.
Mighty to save.
You care for the direction? grin
Re: Check Out How Ondo People Are Appeasing The Gods For The Epidemic Disease by chimichael05: 8:40pm On Apr 18, 2015
When they collect jona money for election and didn't vote for him. Why wouldn't the gods be angry with them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out How Ondo People Are Appeasing The Gods For The Epidemic Disease by miky(m): 8:41pm On Apr 18, 2015
How about improved sanitation, no physical contact, Reduced sharing of vital utility's amongst people.. Instead this stupid practice, and we want the sophistication in roads economy health of western worlds ?

1 Like

Re: Check Out How Ondo People Are Appeasing The Gods For The Epidemic Disease by jamillion: 8:41pm On Apr 18, 2015
Gods are nt smiling.....

1 Like

Re: Check Out How Ondo People Are Appeasing The Gods For The Epidemic Disease by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 18, 2015
I'm also wondering why they are not blind or dead too......abi dem don die,we no know undecided
ITbomb:
The white people who bought the deity nko?
Racist deity
Re: Check Out How Ondo People Are Appeasing The Gods For The Epidemic Disease by tsdarkside(m): 8:42pm On Apr 18, 2015
9jaBloke:

Yea I kno, but it's d kinda stuff we c in nollywood movies

no,no,this is no nollywood-stuff....this is hardcore reality...better let them do their job....surely after jonathan "the clueness one" madness.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Check Out How Ondo People Are Appeasing The Gods For The Epidemic Disease by quatum: 8:43pm On Apr 18, 2015
why the godz

Re: Check Out How Ondo People Are Appeasing The Gods For The Epidemic Disease by Ura: 8:43pm On Apr 18, 2015
Abeg, where those people wey dey always claim say na dem predict de ting wey happen? Abi na till next week before dem release the tape?

1 Like

Re: Check Out How Ondo People Are Appeasing The Gods For The Epidemic Disease by bodeoni: 8:44pm On Apr 18, 2015
@OP, Public Health persons are probably already on ground. I am sure they are the ones who identified the source of the disease. As for identifying the pathogen, I am not sure we have BSL-4 labs here in Nigeria. Samples would have to be flown out. One can't rule out the possibility of the supernatural tho.
Re: Check Out How Ondo People Are Appeasing The Gods For The Epidemic Disease by mmsen: 8:45pm On Apr 18, 2015
tsdarkside:

is better you just sharrap,when you dont understand nothing..... angry angry angry

Why did you go through the trouble of typing 'sharrap' when 'shut-up' has just as many letters?
Re: Check Out How Ondo People Are Appeasing The Gods For The Epidemic Disease by tsdarkside(m): 8:48pm On Apr 18, 2015
bodeoni:
@OP, Public Health persons are probably already on ground. I am sure they are the ones who identified the source of the disease. As for identifying the pathogen, I am not sure we have BSL-4 labs here in Nigeria. Samples would have to be flown out. One can't rule out the possibility of the supernatural tho.

hahaha...BSL-4 labs,you write like a white-person........funny.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Check Out How Ondo People Are Appeasing The Gods For The Epidemic Disease by 9jatatafo(m): 8:49pm On Apr 18, 2015
The gods are truly angry. Rubbish!!!! This is why we are far behind in development.

1 Like

Re: Check Out How Ondo People Are Appeasing The Gods For The Epidemic Disease by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 18, 2015
Washeyrey omo ibile!

MizzToluwalase:
Isheshe lagba lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Check Out How Ondo People Are Appeasing The Gods For The Epidemic Disease by tsdarkside(m): 8:52pm On Apr 18, 2015
mmsen:

Why did you go through the trouble of typing 'sharrap'? when 'shut-up' has just as many letters?

hahaha...you funny...sorry..its bad habbit.....
ps..not that i even care...i dont like the oyinbo-language anyway..... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Check Out How Ondo People Are Appeasing The Gods For The Epidemic Disease by bamdexfarms(m): 8:52pm On Apr 18, 2015
sadAm I the only person seeing dollars on the mat in the shrine?
Re: Check Out How Ondo People Are Appeasing The Gods For The Epidemic Disease by mmsen: 9:00pm On Apr 18, 2015
tsdarkside:

Sorry to be pedantic but double-negative use "understand nothing" means that I know something, by your words.

You may not like 'oyinbo language' but it's the lingua franca of the international community.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lilo Ewe Ati Egbo Fun Iwosan, Itusile Ati Aseyori / Intersting Facts About The Kalabari Ijaws Of Rivers State (PICTURES) / Alaafin Of Oyo & Ooni Both Bow To Greet Each Other (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.