Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,500 members, 7,812,543 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

Check Out How Ondo People Are Appeasing The Gods For The Epidemic Disease - Culture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Check Out How Ondo People Are Appeasing The Gods For The Epidemic Disease (71362 Views)

The 'gods' Of Yoruba Land: An Hypothesis Study / When Did The gods Start Eating Cream Crackers? / Anioma/Asaba People Are Not Igbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out How Ondo People Are Appeasing The Gods For The Epidemic Disease by ewizard1: 11:11pm On Apr 18, 2015
smoothlips:

Small letter "G"

And how is the Capital Letter G "God" superior?

#Chai, so they purposely use G to differentiate it from the Traditional ones? Everyone wants to be great.
Re: Check Out How Ondo People Are Appeasing The Gods For The Epidemic Disease by ewizard1: 11:13pm On Apr 18, 2015
@pagan9ja should relax joor... Do you have to insult and say all those dirty words to prove ur self right?

Just state your belief and let them understand.

#Simple

2 Likes

Re: Check Out How Ondo People Are Appeasing The Gods For The Epidemic Disease by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 18, 2015
Jamean:
Darkness cannot drive away darkness, only light can.

Jesus is that light.
Mighty to save.
We know. But, I expect you to go there to spearhead the crusade in warding off the demons to stop the killings. Only then shal we know you mean what you say.

1 Like

Re: Check Out How Ondo People Are Appeasing The Gods For The Epidemic Disease by ewizard1: 11:19pm On Apr 18, 2015
One thing i would like all you "Religion Bigots" understand is... the Traditional god existed before any other one you know and read it Black & White!

THEY STILL EXIST!

As long as theres sand on the earth, the Traditional Gods are here! Even most of your Religious MOG know this and they respect that.

Again... "Give to Ceaser what belongs to Ceaser"

2 Likes

Re: Check Out How Ondo People Are Appeasing The Gods For The Epidemic Disease by ewizard1: 11:21pm On Apr 18, 2015
StealthIdeals:
We know. But, I expect you to go there to spearhead the crusade in warding off the demons to stop the killings. Only then shal we know you mean what you say.

Lmao

If i hear say e go!
Re: Check Out How Ondo People Are Appeasing The Gods For The Epidemic Disease by Stanleyafam(m): 11:37pm On Apr 18, 2015
Make dem give d gods weed
Re: Check Out How Ondo People Are Appeasing The Gods For The Epidemic Disease by olushowunm(m): 11:47pm On Apr 18, 2015
Trailblazer1:
Ondo people seriously need Jesus.

They seriously need cleansing from Malokun spirit and other primitive traditions.

I'm proud to say that my people used to be here some years back but are no more there today cos we've been transformed out of darkness into his marvelous light.

Ondo is still in servitude to malokun and its likes. Oh God! Shine your light in ondo for the time to deliver her from the bondage of Malokun has come

If they need Jesus [a white man god] then why r the whites buying the gods?
Re: Check Out How Ondo People Are Appeasing The Gods For The Epidemic Disease by lovely17(m): 11:48pm On Apr 18, 2015
Abeg o make this Shit end before I finish exam I can't come home and catch nonsense
Re: Check Out How Ondo People Are Appeasing The Gods For The Epidemic Disease by olushowunm(m): 11:49pm On Apr 18, 2015
mmsen:
Backwardness personified.

Pleading with non-existent gods is the biggest waste of time.
Cultural and spiritual matters are backwardness? You need to be sent to Irele in Ondo state for re-orientation on what tradition and culture means... U thinks it's kinda Nollywood stunts!

1 Like

Re: Check Out How Ondo People Are Appeasing The Gods For The Epidemic Disease by Nellybii: 12:03am On Apr 19, 2015
SonOfDavid91:
The Bible has described it all that "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge, because thou hast rejected knowledge". Hosea 4:6.
I wonder why some part of this world are still putting themselves in this idolatry bondages and thereafter, they will say it is deity of their ancestors!
It is what they are still worshipping in ondo state that is endangering the residents life(Malokun or whatever it's bn called)
Ondo Idolatry worshippers, you are suffering from the sins of iniquities (Exodus 20:3-5, Matthew 5:17) of your so called ancestors. You can't be serving God & gods at the same time(True God & Mammon's), decide to follow Jesus Christ in spirit and in truth (John 4:24) and He is able to deliver your land from this unknown assassination disease.
Light and darkness are not friend, The hour is now for your liberation.

Oga please go to Irele armed with your Bible to cast out this Demon that is killing the people. You will definitely make more sense and win more souls for Jesus by doing this. Praise the Lord

1 Like

Re: Check Out How Ondo People Are Appeasing The Gods For The Epidemic Disease by Nellybii: 12:09am On Apr 19, 2015
chuchutech:
Africans!!! The solution to our vast problem is still very far. We have alot to do in our orientation campaign and enlightenment. Instead to go into serious research and get to what must have caused the disease they faced towards idols. See how you all we clear in no time

You are a real mumu so religious beliefs only exist in Africa Abi? Was the Bible and Quran written by Africans?

1 Like

Re: Check Out How Ondo People Are Appeasing The Gods For The Epidemic Disease by Vladm(m): 12:11am On Apr 19, 2015
Na water d gods need, na im e no talk.... What do we av river
Niger for
Re: Check Out How Ondo People Are Appeasing The Gods For The Epidemic Disease by Nellybii: 12:15am On Apr 19, 2015
mmsen:

You are a slave in bondage of inferiority complex. Calling religion backwardness because it isn't your religion. Illiterate you better get some education before you come here to talk trash Idiot.

1 Like

Re: Check Out How Ondo People Are Appeasing The Gods For The Epidemic Disease by NobleG1(m): 12:17am On Apr 19, 2015
Complete nonsense!! We're in 2015 not 1850!!
Go send the disease sample to a competent medical lab, you f*ucking neanderthals!

3 Likes

Re: Check Out How Ondo People Are Appeasing The Gods For The Epidemic Disease by iamord(m): 12:20am On Apr 19, 2015
PAGAN9JA:

Ms. Amaka with your level of advanced thinking y do u still bow to that dead jew? forget the b.astard son and worship Chukwu and the Alusi of your ancestors.
its choice. but the key thing is not to impose your dogma on another
Re: Check Out How Ondo People Are Appeasing The Gods For The Epidemic Disease by iamord(m): 12:24am On Apr 19, 2015
barry89:
I want to give a testimony about lord morgan who help me to be rich and famous and help me to be a member of illuminate look at me am very rich and famous. At first I don't believe in illuminate but now am a rich and famous member of illuminate ,I want every body in the world that want to be rich and famous to contact him is E:mail is illuminatitemple789@gmail.com or call +2348169833754
hahahaaaahaahahaha!!!
Re: Check Out How Ondo People Are Appeasing The Gods For The Epidemic Disease by mmsen: 12:28am On Apr 19, 2015
Nellybii:

You are a slave in bondage of inferiority complex. Calling religion backwardness because it isn't your religion. Illiterate you better get some education before you come here to talk trash Idiot.

1. I don't think you know what 'illiterate' actually means. Ironic.

2. All religions expect human beings to play second fiddle to mythical gods - it is the adherents of religious myths who have the inferiority complex they are slaves to silly customs and ignorance, not I.
Re: Check Out How Ondo People Are Appeasing The Gods For The Epidemic Disease by mmsen: 12:29am On Apr 19, 2015
olushowunm:
Cultural and spiritual matters are backwardness? You need to be sent to Irele in Ondo state for re-orientation on what tradition and culture means... U thinks it's kinda Nollywood stunts!

A cultural that ignores scientific investigation and jumps straight to baseless 'spiritual' causes is backwards.

1 Like

Re: Check Out How Ondo People Are Appeasing The Gods For The Epidemic Disease by busky101(m): 12:36am On Apr 19, 2015
PAGAN9JA:

na ur papa is crazy. Oloriburuku
combing thru ur profile, i found out you are mentally deluded, how do you cope on social media? I just dnt wanna exchange words with a psycho, so if u quote me again the gods of my own village will strike you down.

1 Like

Re: Check Out How Ondo People Are Appeasing The Gods For The Epidemic Disease by busky101(m): 12:37am On Apr 19, 2015
PAGAN9JA:

na ur papa is crazy. Oloriburuku
combing thru ur profile, i found out you are mentally deluded, how do you cope on social media? I just dnt wanna exchange words with a psycho, so if u quote me again the gods of my own village will strike you down. Bye
Re: Check Out How Ondo People Are Appeasing The Gods For The Epidemic Disease by naijamerican: 12:47am On Apr 19, 2015
perhps this is god's punishment for the anti-igbo hatred exhibited by Yoroubas?
Re: Check Out How Ondo People Are Appeasing The Gods For The Epidemic Disease by wallex1983(m): 1:14am On Apr 19, 2015
Trailblazer1:

They seriously need cleansing from Malokun spirit and other primitive traditions.

I'm proud to say that my people used to be here some years back but are no more there today cos we've been transformed out of darkness into his marvelous light.

Halleluyah!

1 Like

Re: Check Out How Ondo People Are Appeasing The Gods For The Epidemic Disease by bigtt76(f): 2:52am On Apr 19, 2015
No comment o.... Before the gods go come Nairaland come hunt we trollers abeg onto the next thread joooor.
Re: Check Out How Ondo People Are Appeasing The Gods For The Epidemic Disease by ugoezeik(m): 3:09am On Apr 19, 2015
PAGAN9JA:

children of god who r.ape 11 yr old kid in church.
hhhhhhh u don win

1 Like

Re: Check Out How Ondo People Are Appeasing The Gods For The Epidemic Disease by macof(m): 3:49am On Apr 19, 2015
TheRealAdonye:
From what I saw in Akure in the one year that I was there,
As soon as I heard it was a Spiritual matter, I didn't dispute it one bit.

If in Akure the state capital, Calabashes filled with Eggs and other things are regularly seen at junctions,
Then in other interior LGAs, a lotta stuff is going down for sure.

lmao.. You haven't seen Ebo placed beside banks and courts, as long as there's orita, it's liable to host ebo anywhere. being state capital doesn't make it less a Yoruba city
Re: Check Out How Ondo People Are Appeasing The Gods For The Epidemic Disease by macof(m): 3:53am On Apr 19, 2015
Ayanko:
They need JESUS.

Is Jesus going to help them fetch water? undecided
Re: Check Out How Ondo People Are Appeasing The Gods For The Epidemic Disease by macof(m): 3:57am On Apr 19, 2015
Trailblazer1:

Ondo is still in servitude to malokun and its likes. Oh God! Shine your light in ondo for the time to deliver her from the bondage of Malokun has come

You are mad. Jesus is the primitive one here
The same useless thing that plunged Europe into it's dark ages has put Africa in it's dark ages
A demon spirit you calling light

2 Likes

Re: Check Out How Ondo People Are Appeasing The Gods For The Epidemic Disease by macof(m): 3:58am On Apr 19, 2015
mmsen:

Backwardness because they don't have the same perception as you?

And yet u know this God is non-existent how?
Re: Check Out How Ondo People Are Appeasing The Gods For The Epidemic Disease by macof(m): 4:00am On Apr 19, 2015
per1:
Are there no prophet in the land !

Prophet to do what?
Ask for tithe and offering?
Re: Check Out How Ondo People Are Appeasing The Gods For The Epidemic Disease by macof(m): 4:02am On Apr 19, 2015
Hemanwel:
This is exactly what Lagos state would have looked like were it not once the Federal Capital.

And you think they don't perform public rituals in Lagos?
Sorry for your ignorance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lilo Ewe Ati Egbo Fun Iwosan, Itusile Ati Aseyori / Intersting Facts About The Kalabari Ijaws Of Rivers State (PICTURES) / Igbo Marriage And Bride Price: Put The Records Straight (Represent Your Culture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.