Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,522 members, 7,816,278 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Is It Okay To Travel To Another State To Meet A Lover,someone U Met Online? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Okay To Travel To Another State To Meet A Lover,someone U Met Online? (2687 Views)

Is It Okay To Stop A Girl On The Street? / Have U Ever Slept With A Guy Or A Girl U Met On The First Day? / Who Have U Met On This Forum/section?., And Who Would U Love To Meet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Okay To Travel To Another State To Meet A Lover,someone U Met Online? by UssyFreeesh(m): 6:42am On Apr 18, 2015
Good morning friends.please this issue got me thinking and wondering at thesame time.the things we do for love are sometimes crazy.You met someone online,maybe through facebook,nairaland,whattsapp or even 2go etc. and one thing led to another you exchange phone numbers and you take it to the next level.Calling and texting each on daily basis.Now you two are deeply in love though u've never seen each other before only pictures they share with you online.you live far from each other,e.g your in abj and she's in portharourt,or you are in kaduna and He's in Ibadan or Enugu and Edo e-lovers.Guys and ladies in the house can you travel over to another state(or another country if u like,lol) for love sakes to meet this supposed lover or not? For me it depends on what I feel inside me.I can afford to meet d person if we are living in thesame state but maybe in different l.g.a's no matter d distance.Pls comment with reasons.thanks.
Re: Is It Okay To Travel To Another State To Meet A Lover,someone U Met Online? by madridguy(m): 6:49am On Apr 18, 2015
As for me I can travel to anywhere for love sake.
Re: Is It Okay To Travel To Another State To Meet A Lover,someone U Met Online? by imbless: 6:49am On Apr 18, 2015
::;
Re: Is It Okay To Travel To Another State To Meet A Lover,someone U Met Online? by Nobody: 6:52am On Apr 18, 2015
cheesy
Re: Is It Okay To Travel To Another State To Meet A Lover,someone U Met Online? by agarawu23(m): 6:53am On Apr 18, 2015
yes
Re: Is It Okay To Travel To Another State To Meet A Lover,someone U Met Online? by Deiok(m): 6:55am On Apr 18, 2015
As you are doing that remember cynthia.
Re: Is It Okay To Travel To Another State To Meet A Lover,someone U Met Online? by coolzeal(m): 6:56am On Apr 18, 2015
You should tell someone close or related where you're traveling to and your reasons. Security wise.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Okay To Travel To Another State To Meet A Lover,someone U Met Online? by naijaboiy: 6:56am On Apr 18, 2015
Nothing wrong in it.

People do it everyday. It's not compulsory that you find Love in your vicinity or area.

You may want to search farther.

So yes,,you can travel to meet someone you love.

People travel long distances just for sex not to even talk about meeting the one you love.

It's your money and your feelings. Do what pleases you.

Just make sure you know a lot about the person you are going to meet. Cos many faces behind the accounts of people in the social media are not smiling these days.

6 Likes

Re: Is It Okay To Travel To Another State To Meet A Lover,someone U Met Online? by UssyFreeesh(m): 7:01am On Apr 18, 2015
Deiok:
As you are doing that remember cynthia.
who is Cynthia sir?
Re: Is It Okay To Travel To Another State To Meet A Lover,someone U Met Online? by UssyFreeesh(m): 7:06am On Apr 18, 2015
madridguy:
As for me I can travel to anywhere for love sake.
Lol oga ur own na die oh.Respect!
Re: Is It Okay To Travel To Another State To Meet A Lover,someone U Met Online? by Qmab: 7:20am On Apr 18, 2015
For people who are accustomed to taking risks or adventurous in nature, they may not find taking a long journey to meet someone they haven't met before a problem.
But timid, less daring people may not find it much of a quest.
It also depends on your personality.
Re: Is It Okay To Travel To Another State To Meet A Lover,someone U Met Online? by godoluwa(m): 7:23am On Apr 18, 2015
ntin wrong. juxt be careful
Re: Is It Okay To Travel To Another State To Meet A Lover,someone U Met Online? by vislabraye(m): 7:23am On Apr 18, 2015
Hmmmm....... . Nothing erong but make sure yiu are not catfished
Re: Is It Okay To Travel To Another State To Meet A Lover,someone U Met Online? by Bacteriocin(m): 7:27am On Apr 18, 2015
All man for himself. In as much as you are aware of action and reaction law, no wahala.
Re: Is It Okay To Travel To Another State To Meet A Lover,someone U Met Online? by madridguy(m): 7:35am On Apr 18, 2015
In as much my security is guarantee.

UssyFreeesh:
Lol oga ur own na die oh.Respect!
Re: Is It Okay To Travel To Another State To Meet A Lover,someone U Met Online? by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 18, 2015
Hmmmm.

For guys, it's nt really a big deal.

For babes, one needs to be careful.

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay To Travel To Another State To Meet A Lover,someone U Met Online? by Biggty(m): 7:52am On Apr 18, 2015
I can never do it
Re: Is It Okay To Travel To Another State To Meet A Lover,someone U Met Online? by UssyFreeesh(m): 7:59am On Apr 18, 2015
Biggty:
I can never do it
bros but she loves u,don't u love her enough to travel and meet her or y?
Re: Is It Okay To Travel To Another State To Meet A Lover,someone U Met Online? by pryd(m): 8:10am On Apr 18, 2015
Yeah it's cool. Love can be found across borders.
However, just like in every aspect of life, we need to be careful so no big deal with this.
Re: Is It Okay To Travel To Another State To Meet A Lover,someone U Met Online? by Cutehector(m): 8:58am On Apr 18, 2015
Thr r some places I can't go to in dis nigeria say I wan visit prson wey I meet online. Eg

Ibadan
Edo
Jos
And all the northern states grin
Re: Is It Okay To Travel To Another State To Meet A Lover,someone U Met Online? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 18, 2015
Cutehector:
Thr r some places I can't go to in dis nigeria say I wan visit prson wey I meet online. Eg

Ibadan
Edo
Jos
And all the northern states grin

Add Lagos o. Unless you live there..

Life nah hustle.
Re: Is It Okay To Travel To Another State To Meet A Lover,someone U Met Online? by steppin: 5:04pm On Apr 18, 2015
New form of craze.
Re: Is It Okay To Travel To Another State To Meet A Lover,someone U Met Online? by Cutehector(m): 5:06pm On Apr 18, 2015
Naughtysite:

Add Lagos o. Unless you live there..

Life nah hustle.
loooool and lagos too... Lagos own be say na dem go dey form for u...
Re: Is It Okay To Travel To Another State To Meet A Lover,someone U Met Online? by UssyFreeesh(m): 7:47pm On Apr 18, 2015
steppin:
New form of craze.
Guy how is that 1 new form of craze pls?
Re: Is It Okay To Travel To Another State To Meet A Lover,someone U Met Online? by ifoundmyperfect: 9:45pm On Apr 18, 2015
That trip is very important... Not just because you are in love.. You need to be sure of what you are loving... Pictures and voice can be quite deceptive... That single trip will answer alot of questions...

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay To Travel To Another State To Meet A Lover,someone U Met Online? by clemz85(m): 10:01pm On Apr 18, 2015
haa! before na die U go die go meet am?
Re: Is It Okay To Travel To Another State To Meet A Lover,someone U Met Online? by UssyFreeesh(m): 8:03am On Apr 19, 2015
clemz85:
haa! before na die U go die go meet am?
No sir just wanna hear people's view about it.
Re: Is It Okay To Travel To Another State To Meet A Lover,someone U Met Online? by Camellia(f): 8:09am On Apr 19, 2015
to whom brain z given sense z xpected.....#just saying tho
Re: Is It Okay To Travel To Another State To Meet A Lover,someone U Met Online? by UssyFreeesh(m): 8:29am On Apr 19, 2015
Camellia:
to whom brain z given sense z xpected.....#just saying tho
Hmm and your point is?
Re: Is It Okay To Travel To Another State To Meet A Lover,someone U Met Online? by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 19, 2015
I just travelled from Kano to cross river to see a girl last week.
Re: Is It Okay To Travel To Another State To Meet A Lover,someone U Met Online? by Camellia(f): 8:38am On Apr 19, 2015
UssyFreeesh:
Hmm and your point is?
.i tink u r old enuf to knw wat z ryt n gud for u or whomever else ....weigh d pros n cons of embarkin on d so called trip...wichever surpases d oda..should help u make yr decision.
Re: Is It Okay To Travel To Another State To Meet A Lover,someone U Met Online? by deskossy(m): 8:51am On Apr 19, 2015
Not a big deal....i have travelled all over d east to see girls i met online....e get as d girl go set reach...bro u go lose focus ..ccrazy stuff we do back then in school. ..after coming bk from ur trip broke....u start soaking garri and groundnut grin grin grin...what we did for kitten lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Demand For Sex Without Acting Like A Pervert / Your Ex Is Not Your Friend / Check Out This Beautiful Images Of This Two Love Birds.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.