Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,667 members, 7,955,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:39 AM

Can You Write An Exam For The One You Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Write An Exam For The One You Love? (1122 Views)

WRITE AN ORIGINAL LOVE NOTE To Ur Fav Girl & TAG Her! / Arrested! See Boy Who Dressed Like Woman To Write Exam For His Girlfriend. Pics / Boy Dresses Like Woman To Write End Of Year Exam For His Girlfriend. See Photos! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Write An Exam For The One You Love? by franugo(m): 8:35am On Apr 18, 2015
Me n some guys were hashing this out. As 4 me, am of the opinion that its stupidity, especially if u are a student like hercry...i'd rather give her one of my kidneysgrin what do u guys think?
Re: Can You Write An Exam For The One You Love? by Cutehector(m): 8:38am On Apr 18, 2015
Love should not make us do stewpid things

1 Like

Re: Can You Write An Exam For The One You Love? by iceberylin(m): 8:42am On Apr 18, 2015
except am sure of 100marks
Re: Can You Write An Exam For The One You Love? by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 18, 2015
Coz she no get brain abi

1 Like

Re: Can You Write An Exam For The One You Love? by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 18, 2015
hell no,I can't..I can think about assignments and stuff,but tests or exams are just out of it.
Re: Can You Write An Exam For The One You Love? by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 18, 2015
yes i will
Re: Can You Write An Exam For The One You Love? by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 18, 2015
jemimaa01:
hell no,I can't..I can think about assignments and stuff,but tests or exams are just out of it.
what if he is nt feeling fine?
Re: Can You Write An Exam For The One You Love? by sinaj(f): 9:03am On Apr 18, 2015
daz a turn off for me.

1 Like

Re: Can You Write An Exam For The One You Love? by prettyjo(f): 9:05am On Apr 18, 2015
only with a tangible reason
Re: Can You Write An Exam For The One You Love? by prodogunwanoe(m): 9:12am On Apr 18, 2015
[/quote]..guy u funny o,write 4 d one u loved..hahaha! I wunt even let dat happen...u know if you fails you might be helplex[quote]..guy u funny o,write 4 d one u loved..hahaha! I wunt even let dat happen...u know if you fails you might be helplex
..guy u funny o,write 4 d one u loved..hahaha! I wunt even let dat happen...u know if you fails you might be helplex
Re: Can You Write An Exam For The One You Love? by franugo(m): 9:33am On Apr 18, 2015
Luedave:
Coz she no get brain abi

grin grin this issue i dey tell u so dey happen real life here o. D guy n d gal were in d same dept, same level...he's done now but d gal get extension and he said he cant do it 4 her. Be like say d gal vex break up with am sefcry

2 ansa ur question, she get brain but e no dey function well 4 the course

1 Like

Re: Can You Write An Exam For The One You Love? by franugo(m): 9:39am On Apr 18, 2015
prettyjo:
only with a tangible reason

what kinda reason wud dt be If dem catch u, e don be 4 u oo..abi u feel say ur parents go cough out 60-something thousand 2 get u outta jail Then think about the shame n outcrycry 4 me i no go try am, though some pple get mind sha.
G
g
back 2 my question, which reason would be tangible enough?
Re: Can You Write An Exam For The One You Love? by franugo(m): 9:42am On Apr 18, 2015
jemimaa01:

tests, assignments n 'stuff' no be issue na,..but exam mata seems like a death sentence 2 mecry
Re: Can You Write An Exam For The One You Love? by akinsadeez(m): 9:42am On Apr 18, 2015
No I can't. She should be intelligent enough to do her tests by herself. I dislike dumb ladies. Besides, what if I do the test and I don't pass. I'd never be able to live it down.
Re: Can You Write An Exam For The One You Love? by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 18, 2015
sweetorgasm:
what if he is nt feeling fine?
then he takes the exam againundecided abi??
Re: Can You Write An Exam For The One You Love? by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 18, 2015
No I can't do that. If the reverse be the case, I won't allow him to do that for me. I would rather write the exam on my sick bed or forget about the exam.
Re: Can You Write An Exam For The One You Love? by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 18, 2015
jemimaa01:
then he takes the exam againundecided abi??
haba its nt fair na, what are love 4? if nt sacrifices
Re: Can You Write An Exam For The One You Love? by nollyguy: 9:48am On Apr 18, 2015
some ve died because of love, dis one na moi moi case nah
Re: Can You Write An Exam For The One You Love? by franugo(m): 9:54am On Apr 18, 2015
nollyguy:
some ve died because of love, dis one na moi moi case nah

so u will do it?
I might be able 2 donate a kidney 4 her n live with one, but writing an exam 4 her seems alien 2 me,...dont ask me why.cry
Re: Can You Write An Exam For The One You Love? by saxwizard(m): 10:51am On Apr 18, 2015
u impersonate
u get caught
u get imprisoned

if you are doing dis dont get caught dats the rule
Re: Can You Write An Exam For The One You Love? by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 18, 2015
franugo:

grin grin this issue i dey tell u so dey happen real life here o. D guy n d gal were in d same dept, same level...he's done now but d gal get extension and he said he cant do it 4 her. Be like say d gal vex break up with am sefcry

2 ansa ur question, she get brain but e no dey function well 4 the course
too bad.,.. My advice is 4 d guy to personaly tutor her and make it enter her head... Than to go hell 4 one kind gal... If she wana brk up, fyn there are beta gals outsyd there for d guy
Re: Can You Write An Exam For The One You Love? by franugo(m): 4:41pm On Apr 18, 2015
Luedave:
too bad.,.. My advice is 4 d guy to personaly tutor her and make it enter her head... Than to go hell 4 one kind gal... If she wana brk up, fyn there are beta gals outsyd there for d guy

me dont think he feels the same way u feel. According 2 what i heard, when she broke up with him, he was behaving like a zombie, rarely ate n didn't sleep much. This is a guy dt i know doesn't benefit much 4rm d galcry i rili gat no clue y he loves her so much,...even he doesn't know d reason 2, he told me soundecided luv is blind my man.
Re: Can You Write An Exam For The One You Love? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 18, 2015
franugo:

me dont think he feels the same way u feel. According 2 what i heard, when she broke up with him, he was behaving like a zombie, rarely ate n didn't sleep much. This is a guy dt i know doesn't benefit much 4rm d galcry i rili gat no clue y he loves her so much,...even he doesn't know d reason 2, he told me soundecided luv is blind my man.
if i hear sef love is blind. U don 4get say God is love... Na efo wey she gve him dey wori him... Tel him tn grow up and be a man
Re: Can You Write An Exam For The One You Love? by pretydiva(f): 7:29pm On Apr 18, 2015
I wrote an exam 4 my roommate then wen she was away..
Re: Can You Write An Exam For The One You Love? by franugo(m): 7:38pm On Apr 18, 2015
pretydiva:
I wrote an exam 4 my roommate then wen she was away..

u get mind o shocked, was that the first time u impersonated?
Re: Can You Write An Exam For The One You Love? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 18, 2015
Never because if you eventually get caught and sent out of school. Thesame girl will go ahead and date another guy and call you a dropout to your face.
Re: Can You Write An Exam For The One You Love? by Dygeasy(m): 9:31pm On Apr 18, 2015
Love? With someone who can't write her own exams? I won't subject my unborn kids to such unfortunate life.
Re: Can You Write An Exam For The One You Love? by xynerise: 9:34pm On Apr 18, 2015
If she is sound and healthy, I dey mad?

If she is sick, then I will pay someone to write it for her. Not ready to get expelled because of a school girlfriend.

1 Like

Re: Can You Write An Exam For The One You Love? by franugo(m): 10:11pm On Apr 18, 2015
Reski:
Never because if you eventually get caught and sent out of school. Thesame girl will go ahead and date another guy and call you a dropout to your face.

so true bro, gals are such fickle beings i swear.
Re: Can You Write An Exam For The One You Love? by franugo(m): 10:12pm On Apr 18, 2015
xynerise:
If she is sound and healthy, I dey mad?

If she is sick, then I will pay someone to write it for her. Not ready to get expelled because of a school girlfriend.

lol at the 'paying someone' part,...though i guess it'd probably be d best option

(1) (Reply)

What's It With The Ladies And Pm Rants / Only Girls Pls!!! / Crucial Facts That Men Must Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.