Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Arrested! See Boy Who Dressed Like Woman To Write Exam For His Girlfriend. Pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Arrested! See Boy Who Dressed Like Woman To Write Exam For His Girlfriend. Pics (2439 Views)

These 4 Hot Photos Will Make You Drop Your Girlfriend (pics) / Please Rate My Girlfriend [pics] / They Met At 7. 20-Year-Old Man Weds 20-Year-Old Girlfriend (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arrested! See Boy Who Dressed Like Woman To Write Exam For His Girlfriend. Pics by mazeech: 2:46pm On Jul 26, 2015
20-year-old Ayan Zhademov from Kazakhstan, was desperate to help his girlfriend when she told him how worried she was about an upcoming exam.

After failing to calm her pre-test nerves, he hatched a mad plan to impersonate her in the exam room.
The 17-year-old girl was preparing to take her Unified National Testing, an exam in Kazakhstan which school students must do to gain a place at university.

Donning an old black wig, some make-up and squeezing into her white blouse and grey skirt, Zhademov tried,,,,

Follow link to read full details. You’ll be surprised what happened in the exam hall. Click to see...
https://www.mazech.com/boy_dressed_like_girlfriend

Re: Arrested! See Boy Who Dressed Like Woman To Write Exam For His Girlfriend. Pics by mazeech: 2:47pm On Jul 26, 2015
cheesy
Re: Arrested! See Boy Who Dressed Like Woman To Write Exam For His Girlfriend. Pics by Cutehector(m): 2:49pm On Jul 26, 2015
Old news.. Mtchew
Re: Arrested! See Boy Who Dressed Like Woman To Write Exam For His Girlfriend. Pics by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 26, 2015
y
Re: Arrested! See Boy Who Dressed Like Woman To Write Exam For His Girlfriend. Pics by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 26, 2015
I'm surprised they could tell him apart, except for the hairy legs of course. But to me, "small eyes people" eg. Chinese, tend to look alike, both male & female.
Re: Arrested! See Boy Who Dressed Like Woman To Write Exam For His Girlfriend. Pics by prettyjo(f): 3:01pm On Jul 26, 2015
lolzzzz.
just maka love
Re: Arrested! See Boy Who Dressed Like Woman To Write Exam For His Girlfriend. Pics by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 26, 2015
Damn
I wonder whats going through his mind
Re: Arrested! See Boy Who Dressed Like Woman To Write Exam For His Girlfriend. Pics by Sanmel(f): 4:36pm On Jul 26, 2015
She's beauriful
Re: Arrested! See Boy Who Dressed Like Woman To Write Exam For His Girlfriend. Pics by Iamsupaboi(m): 4:37pm On Jul 26, 2015
Funny...

They call me SUPABOI i'm the Music Architect. #DopeRecords performing artist base in lagos buh schooling in Imo State Uni. Here is a #throwbck song frm me. Lagos Anthem (Oju Uche)

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/9a66d00c

follow on twitter @Iamsupaboi
Re: Arrested! See Boy Who Dressed Like Woman To Write Exam For His Girlfriend. Pics by mazeech: 4:39pm On Jul 26, 2015
Featured story:

Meet girl with the world's longest tongue. See what she's doing with her boyfriend... cheesy

Many people have different things that make them stand out from the crowd. As for 18 year old Adrianne from Michigan, United States, she is proud to be known as a girl with the world’s longest tongue! cheesy

Since the day a photo of her sticking her tongue out went viral, Adrianne Lewis has now received global attention. She believes she has the world's longest tongue and is currently in talks with Guinness World Records to confirm her belief. The current holder on record is Nick Stoeberl with 3.9-inches tongue. As for Adrianne,her 4 inches serpent-like appendage can touch her nose, chin, elbow, and even her eye with a little help!

See what she's doing with her boyfriend. Read more and watch video here - https://www.mazech.com/world%27s_longest_tongue

https://www.nairaland.com/2476825/meet-girl-worlds-longest-tongue/1

Re: Arrested! See Boy Who Dressed Like Woman To Write Exam For His Girlfriend. Pics by Phikom(m): 5:27pm On Jul 26, 2015
busted!
Re: Arrested! See Boy Who Dressed Like Woman To Write Exam For His Girlfriend. Pics by esosuo: 6:06pm On Jul 26, 2015
WOMEN CAUSING PROBLEM FOR GUY SINCE THE CREATION OF D WORLD ,LOVE IS JUST A FALACIOUS WORD PUTING TOO MANY ON A HIGH JUMP
Re: Arrested! See Boy Who Dressed Like Woman To Write Exam For His Girlfriend. Pics by slimbless(f): 6:13pm On Jul 26, 2015
Awwwww. So romantic
Re: Arrested! See Boy Who Dressed Like Woman To Write Exam For His Girlfriend. Pics by mazeech: 9:06pm On Jul 26, 2015
Featured story:

Meet world's 'most identical twins' who share everything including same boyfriend! cheesy

If there is anything you can do against them, they may probably tolerate. But one thing they cannot tolerate from you is trying to separate them.
Meet the World’s ‘most identical twins’ - Lucy and Anna who were born just a minute apart!

Recently, they blew their savings of over $200k on breast implants, lip fillers, fake eyebrows and eyelashes to make sure they look exactly the same. Read on...

They are so close that they never leave each other’s side. Lucy and Anna eat the same meals; have the same job in the same company, share one boyfriend, share one car, share one Facebook account, and many more!

Why are they sharing one boyfriend

They both told Channel Seven Sunrise: "We've had separate boyfriends in the past and it hasn't worked, but now it's much easier and its great.
"We're with each other 24/7, me and my sister; it's just easier to share a boyfriend because we're always together."

Click to read full gist…see other photos and watch video… smiley
https://www.mazech.com/identical_twins

(1) (Reply)

Am New Hia,anyone To Take Me Around. / Nigerian Beautiful Ladies Are Lazy / Hilarious!! When You Went To A Wedding You Are Not Invited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.