Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,426 members, 7,815,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Huge Debts Await Buhari, In-coming Govs - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Huge Debts Await Buhari, In-coming Govs (18136 Views)

Referendum: All FG Properties Will Go To Biafra, Debts To Nigeria - OEAS / #thelist Trends On Twitter As Nigerians Await Buhari's Ministers / Live Picture: Crowd Await Buhari In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huge Debts Await Buhari, In-coming Govs by pazienza(m): 12:18pm On Apr 18, 2015
Can't stop laughing at SW debt status, you see what cooked up IGR, all in attempt to appear sophisticated can do to people?

When one refuses to tell oneself the truth, choosing to embrace lies, a form of pseudologia fantastica sets in. I always warned them about the dangers of fake IGR figures that does not reflect reality. They refused to live within their means, now the debt is rising, the worst is that infrastructurally, they have nothing to show for the debts.

I wonder what APC has to offer Nigeria, looking at the debt profile of APC strongholds of SW and NW.

Ana esi na isi aru, ama uto nsi ( from the smell of the fart, one can know the taste of the faeces)- an Igbo proverb.

2 Likes

Re: Huge Debts Await Buhari, In-coming Govs by patrickmuf(m): 12:19pm On Apr 18, 2015
Indebtedness should be placed vis-a-vis infrastructural development for a fair and noteworthy comparison...
Re: Huge Debts Await Buhari, In-coming Govs by moha225: 12:21pm On Apr 18, 2015
Entchidodo:
Buhari's work is cut out and until he holds thieffnubu, Amaechi and other corrupt figures in his team into account,clearing 50% of the debt would be virtually impossible....

Guy! Y don't you sit back restructure your thinking..were is diezani, okonjo, those two are mostly brain behind outgoing administration...imagine the fraud under GEJ watch and u pointing slim finger else where
Re: Huge Debts Await Buhari, In-coming Govs by driand(m): 12:22pm On Apr 18, 2015
IbokUtoroh:

shey na jona be d govr of ya state also, who be ur state govr make i curse am small forr not fulfillng simple basic education to his people.
u need to go back to kiddergarten n learn morals, comprehension. summary na for high school u go learn that one.
na me you talk to like that? Pikin wey you senior go do am to you. grin
Re: Huge Debts Await Buhari, In-coming Govs by DonaldGenes(m): 12:29pm On Apr 18, 2015
nonxo007:
Before what was he expecting... Dats his job...abi we force am

Wicked you
Re: Huge Debts Await Buhari, In-coming Govs by ApexTitan(m): 12:39pm On Apr 18, 2015
Obiagelli:
I think the debt standing of the FG and Lagos isn't much of a problem.

Why?
Re: Huge Debts Await Buhari, In-coming Govs by Themandator: 12:54pm On Apr 18, 2015
6 billion or 20 billion dollars debt is still a paltry sum compared to the economy; besides, most of the external debt are yet to run their full life cycle let alone the moratorium, on them .... Don't make excuses or blame game for a government that has not solicited such.
Re: Huge Debts Await Buhari, In-coming Govs by Omotayor123(f): 12:57pm On Apr 18, 2015
Hmmmm! ChiƱeke!!!
Bad luck Egbere Jonat harm!!!!

I reserve my comment.
Re: Huge Debts Await Buhari, In-coming Govs by IbokUtoroh(m): 1:08pm On Apr 18, 2015
driand:
na me you talk to like that? Pikin wey you senior go do am to you. grin

oga mi, no vesti o.
abeg i thnk say na all these pikins wey full here de cause troublem anyhow.
once again abeg upturn d course cos i no wan get carry over
Re: Huge Debts Await Buhari, In-coming Govs by driand(m): 1:35pm On Apr 18, 2015
IbokUtoroh:

oga mi, no vesti o.
abeg i thnk say na all these pikins wey full here de cause troublem anyhow.
once again abeg upturn d course cos i no wan get carry over
no worries small pikin no go get cause to disrespect you, you I like you, wink
Re: Huge Debts Await Buhari, In-coming Govs by emy77: 1:44pm On Apr 18, 2015
dollarlander:

God bless you mg brother. I love it when I see Nigerians with sense of reasoning like this.

The money were stolen in the name of borrowing. Where is the effect of the borrowed money on Nigerians. Except Lagos and few States that invested in infrastructure.

Guy, open your eyes. Ok? Did Lagos state build more roads than the federal government? Can u tell me how many new universities were founded by the Lagos state govt. Infact are u aware that the lagos state owned university is one of the only state universities of its age that does not have a single hostel on campus for its students?

Open your eyes!

2 Likes

Re: Huge Debts Await Buhari, In-coming Govs by IbokUtoroh(m): 1:46pm On Apr 18, 2015
driand:
no worries small pikin no go get cause to disrespect you, you I like you, wink

can u be my mentor?
Re: Huge Debts Await Buhari, In-coming Govs by emy77: 1:49pm On Apr 18, 2015
ohenhen1:
Nigeria debt profile is actually good.

The Federal government debt is about 45 billion dollars. Debt repayment is about $4.5 billion. Which is okay. We can take on an additional $55 billion debt.

The state government is 12 billion dollars. Lagos debt of $1 billion was used to finance the light rail project. Lagos state will earn the money back .

which is almost abandoned now.
Re: Huge Debts Await Buhari, In-coming Govs by thaoriginator: 1:58pm On Apr 18, 2015
chamboy:
After Paying Taniods like barcanista, temitemi1, tit, truckpusher, blacktechnology, chukwudi44, ichidodo, SeverusSnape, biafranqueen,
those useless dudes
Re: Huge Debts Await Buhari, In-coming Govs by driand(m): 1:58pm On Apr 18, 2015
IbokUtoroh:

can u be my mentor?
all depends on what you like about me but don't forget, looks can be deceiving, what you see about me may be illusions, and humans are never perfect,... But nonetheless feel free to hollar at your bro here anytime. wink
Re: Huge Debts Await Buhari, In-coming Govs by IbokUtoroh(m): 2:00pm On Apr 18, 2015
driand:
all depends on what you like about me but don't forget, looks can be deceiving, what you see about me may be illusions, and humans are never perfect,... But nonetheless feel free to hollar at your bro here anytime. wink

meentorr no be by looks o, na ya pocket n links o bro. n hw u fit be a perfect cHEERRFUL GIVER!
Re: Huge Debts Await Buhari, In-coming Govs by Heffalump(m): 4:33pm On Apr 18, 2015
Sodiq3:
Debt!Debt!?Debt!!!. The fact is If you cannot effectively manage your Economic lapses, Debt is inevitable. I pray the incoming gov't has feasible and practicable economic policies to build on this unfortunate scenario, and move Nigeria to a greater height.

Tell me why there won't be huge debt accumulation when the politicians are busy devising means of stealing and accruing bloated allowances to themselves? God will judge them.
Re: Huge Debts Await Buhari, In-coming Govs by Plshavmercyamen: 5:29pm On Apr 18, 2015
And some sadists, political scavengers and black mailers who unfortunately are my brothers and sisters wil come here to accuse my performing Gov'nor(Owelle Anayo Rochas Okorocha) of plunging Imo State into debt. Shame to all the acquirers of PhD(Pull Him Down) syndrome in AlaIgbo. Udo diri unu
Re: Huge Debts Await Buhari, In-coming Govs by Israel5(m): 6:59pm On Apr 18, 2015
ShakurM:
Jonathan your hero abi

Thunder fire ur left balls undecided
i was looking for an id.iat that wil blame gej nd here u are, an original one. Ballslez nd dicklez haemaphrodite. U cn neva amount 2 anythng.
Re: Huge Debts Await Buhari, In-coming Govs by driand(m): 7:08pm On Apr 18, 2015
IbokUtoroh:

meentorr no be by looks o, na ya pocket n links o bro. n hw u fit be a perfect cHEERRFUL GIVER!
describe a perfect cheerful giver make I understand.
Re: Huge Debts Await Buhari, In-coming Govs by IbokUtoroh(m): 7:59pm On Apr 18, 2015
driand:
describe a perfect cheerful giver make I understand.

a person dat can make anoda person happy without he or she removing them clothes. datsall
Re: Huge Debts Await Buhari, In-coming Govs by ShakurM(m): 8:36pm On Apr 18, 2015
Israel5:
i was looking for an id.iat that wil blame gej nd here u are, an original one. Ballslez nd dicklez haemaphrodite. U cn neva amount 2 anythng.

Re: Huge Debts Await Buhari, In-coming Govs by grandstar(m): 10:39pm On Apr 18, 2015
The total debt owed by the FG is less than 20% of GDP. This is piffling. Belgium and Italy both have debts that are opver 100% of GDP. That of Japan is over 200% America's is over 70%. Most EU countries its over 50%.

Lagos state can easily service its debt. It has a very good credit rating internationally.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obiano Launches The 1Million Tree Planting Exercise In Anambra State (photos) / Anambra Lawyers Warn Nnamdi Kanu On Governorship Polls, Write Obinao (pic) / Sanwo-Olu Announces Plan To Build New Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.