Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,219 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Atiku - Apc BOT Chairman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku - Apc BOT Chairman (1092 Views)

"Three Of Buhari's Ministers Were Saboteurs" - Akamukale, APC BOT / Tinubu May Emerge as APC BoT chairman / MKO Abiola’s Daughter, Rinsola Appointed APC BOT Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku - Apc BOT Chairman by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 18, 2015
With Atiku touted as the next BOT chairman for APC and Tinubu around can definitely say this administration will indeed fight corruption, but the truth is that this fight will not be in the SW or the North, you can guess where this fight will be. Leaders in this country are just clowns.
Re: Atiku - Apc BOT Chairman by all4gud(m): 10:05am On Apr 18, 2015
I can feel the <<<change <<<< with this set of persons
Re: Atiku - Apc BOT Chairman by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 18, 2015
nelson4:
With Atiku touted as the next BOT chairman for APC and Tinubu around can definitely say this administration will indeed fight corruption, but the truth is that this fight will not be in the SW or the North, you can guess where this fight will be. Leaders in this country are just clowns.
Are these government positions?

5 Likes

Re: Atiku - Apc BOT Chairman by modath(f): 10:10am On Apr 18, 2015
nelson4:

Your opinion about this is worth the purchasing power of 50kobo, i.e a big fat NOTHING...

GEJ, has been defeated and that is a fact you have to come to terms with and pray for the country to move forward..

Baba wont run the govt as an appendage of the governing party,so the choice of who APC appoints as BOT chair has nothing to do with governance...!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Atiku - Apc BOT Chairman by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 18, 2015
Obiagelli:

The incoming government won't be judged on what position is zoned to where. It will be judged on visible results

3 Likes

Re: Atiku - Apc BOT Chairman by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 18, 2015
OP stop saying things u have NO proof of.
Re: Atiku - Apc BOT Chairman by modath(f): 10:16am On Apr 18, 2015
Obiagelli:

Yes, according to the book of TANoids, chapter 6, verse 2015,; the political' party's whims are superior to the best interest of the country.

1 Like

Re: Atiku - Apc BOT Chairman by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 18, 2015
IbnSultaan:
The incoming government won't be judged on what position is zoned to where. It will be judged on visible results
Gbam.
Re: Atiku - Apc BOT Chairman by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 18, 2015
modath:

Yes, according to the book of TANoids, chapter 6, verse 2015,; the political' party's whims are superior to the best interest of the country.
cheesy
Re: Atiku - Apc BOT Chairman by WisdomFlakes: 10:19am On Apr 18, 2015
I foresee a lot of disgruntled PDP followers committing mass suicide over Buhari/Tinubu matter in the coming weeks before swearing in. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Atiku - Apc BOT Chairman by Nobody: 10:31am On Apr 18, 2015
Am proud PDP but hated the party so much at a time when it was full of corrupted men, sanity started coming when the party structured changed and many of those corrupted men left , angry and frustrated . Nigerians voted out Gej which is good since its all about change but when I see those corrupted ones that left PDP , trying to play it big in APC then this is not change my fellow countrymen, its still same set of people.Buhari is decent enough , osibanjo is perfect but those power drunk around will be a problem. I love my country

1 Like

Re: Atiku - Apc BOT Chairman by sammyj: 10:38am On Apr 18, 2015
Source pleaseeeeee!!!
Re: Atiku - Apc BOT Chairman by dotfam2104(m): 11:31am On Apr 18, 2015
U wud probably prefer he wz made d chairman of EFCC so u pple will av enuf reasons to criticise APC...... bad belle!!!

(1) (Reply)

I Still Insist That Buhari Is Unfit To Govern Nigeria- Ifeduba / The Original Text Of Prof. Soyinka's Lecture / Nigerian Army: Summary, Motivation And Tactics Of Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.