Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,025 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

(photo)man Accidentally Sends His Girlfriend Video Of Him Having Sex With A Dog. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (photo)man Accidentally Sends His Girlfriend Video Of Him Having Sex With A Dog. (2851 Views)

WEIRD: Man Sends His Ex-girlfriend The Same Text Every Day For Three Years / Lover Boy Accidentally Sends Same Text To 32 Girls (pic) / Comotion In Whatsapp Group As Member Purposely Sends His Joystick (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(photo)man Accidentally Sends His Girlfriend Video Of Him Having Sex With A Dog. by neduboy17: 11:54am On Apr 18, 2015
A woman called police on her boyfriend after he sent her a video, which showed him having sex with a dog, prosecutors in the United Kingdom said.

Now, 34-year-old David Buchanan of Fairford, pleaded guilty to one count of sexual assault at the Swindon Magistrate’s Court.

The man’s girlfriend was at work when she received on her mobile phone a 29-second video clip. She opened the video and saw her boyfriend having sex with their dog.

When he was arrested, he told officers that he knew he had done something wrong and it was stupid. Buchanan told investigators that he was home alone and wanted to know how it felt to have sex with a dog.

Buchanan was ordered to register as a sex offender for seven years.

He also received a 12-week suspended sentence for two years, 50 days of rehabilitation, 85 pounds ($127) in fines and 80 pounds ($120) victim surcharge costs.
See Video @ http://www.umunaija.com/photoman-accidentally-sends-his-girlfriend-video-showing-him-having-sex-with-their-dog/
Re: (photo)man Accidentally Sends His Girlfriend Video Of Him Having Sex With A Dog. by Dahjhi: 11:55am On Apr 18, 2015
He dey jobless ni. Anyway Over those seas are silly brains
Re: (photo)man Accidentally Sends His Girlfriend Video Of Him Having Sex With A Dog. by goodmorning40: 11:57am On Apr 18, 2015
Why una cover that stick naa I wan see am.
The dog no get teeth ni
White people shaa, thank God I no be them
Re: (photo)man Accidentally Sends His Girlfriend Video Of Him Having Sex With A Dog. by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 18, 2015
Beastiality?? Gosh!! So the vaginaa aint enough for u guys, na poor female animals Una wan face?? undecided
so disgusting! like seriously! get a grip!
Re: (photo)man Accidentally Sends His Girlfriend Video Of Him Having Sex With A Dog. by steppin: 12:13pm On Apr 18, 2015
I swear! Oyibos are fricking perverts!
Re: (photo)man Accidentally Sends His Girlfriend Video Of Him Having Sex With A Dog. by kuuljay(m): 12:16pm On Apr 18, 2015
OMG,ladies pls don't starve your man sex else you may be sharing with an animal,most girls esp my naija babes think a guy should beg,and even pay one way or another before he gets the kpekus,ironically na them dey enjoy am pass angry angry angry
Re: (photo)man Accidentally Sends His Girlfriend Video Of Him Having Sex With A Dog. by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 18, 2015
Rubbish undecided
Re: (photo)man Accidentally Sends His Girlfriend Video Of Him Having Sex With A Dog. by mhizpeaarl(f): 12:17pm On Apr 18, 2015
White men r disgusting. God has a way of punishing people sha. Sleeping with a dog ,what a pervert. He's so weird dtz y women wont go to him. Then he had to go to his fellow dog smh undecided
Re: (photo)man Accidentally Sends His Girlfriend Video Of Him Having Sex With A Dog. by hatux: 12:18pm On Apr 18, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Beastiality?? Gosh!! So the vaginaa aint enough for u guys, na poor female animals Una wan face?? undecided
Who is she referring to undecided
Re: (photo)man Accidentally Sends His Girlfriend Video Of Him Having Sex With A Dog. by mhizpeaarl(f): 12:20pm On Apr 18, 2015
hatux:
Who is she referring to undecided
lol grin
Re: (photo)man Accidentally Sends His Girlfriend Video Of Him Having Sex With A Dog. by 7footre(m): 12:36pm On Apr 18, 2015
So this is d next phase ehn kwa?... some people go wan copy this one too o
Re: (photo)man Accidentally Sends His Girlfriend Video Of Him Having Sex With A Dog. by akinsadeez(m): 12:37pm On Apr 18, 2015
Gross. He wants to know how it feels to have sex with a dog. A DOG!!!!! Dumbest shitz of an excuse I have ever heard. undecided
Re: (photo)man Accidentally Sends His Girlfriend Video Of Him Having Sex With A Dog. by Cutehector(m): 1:03pm On Apr 18, 2015
EroticAngelina:
whch guys u dey talk about? angry
Re: (photo)man Accidentally Sends His Girlfriend Video Of Him Having Sex With A Dog. by Cutehector(m): 1:04pm On Apr 18, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
White men r disgusting. God has a way of punishing people sha. Sleeping with a dog ,what a pervert. He's so weird dtz y women wont go to him. Then he had to go to his fellow dog smh undecided
yea white men r vewi disgusting grin.. Dnt date dem

1 Like

Re: (photo)man Accidentally Sends His Girlfriend Video Of Him Having Sex With A Dog. by ginawest(f): 1:14pm On Apr 18, 2015
kuuljay:
OMG,ladies pls don't starve your man sex else you may be sharing with an animal,most girls esp my naija babes think a guy should beg,and even pay one way or another before he gets the kpekus,ironically na them dey enjoy am pass angry angry angry
some guys r so stupidd..even if u give dem sex 24/7,dey will stl go ahead n do foolish tinz jes lyk dis guy.
Re: (photo)man Accidentally Sends His Girlfriend Video Of Him Having Sex With A Dog. by mhizpeaarl(f): 1:19pm On Apr 18, 2015
Cutehector:
yea white men r vewi disgusting grin.. Dnt date dem
oh hell yes I won't grin
Re: (photo)man Accidentally Sends His Girlfriend Video Of Him Having Sex With A Dog. by Cutehector(m): 1:29pm On Apr 18, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
oh hell yes I won't grin
correct babe. Wat drink would u like to take?

1 Like

Re: (photo)man Accidentally Sends His Girlfriend Video Of Him Having Sex With A Dog. by asadike(f): 1:38pm On Apr 18, 2015
D heart of man is very wicked, who knows what goes on there?
Re: (photo)man Accidentally Sends His Girlfriend Video Of Him Having Sex With A Dog. by mhizpeaarl(f): 1:45pm On Apr 18, 2015
Cutehector:
correct babe. Wat drink would u like to take?
5alive smiley
Re: (photo)man Accidentally Sends His Girlfriend Video Of Him Having Sex With A Dog. by Cutehector(m): 1:46pm On Apr 18, 2015
mhizpeaarl:
5alive smiley
alright..

1 Like

Re: (photo)man Accidentally Sends His Girlfriend Video Of Him Having Sex With A Dog. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 18, 2015
Cutehector:
whch guys u dey talk about? angry
the guy in the picture, who else? remove the 's' from my former post.
Re: (photo)man Accidentally Sends His Girlfriend Video Of Him Having Sex With A Dog. by Cutehector(m): 7:48pm On Apr 18, 2015
EroticAngelina:
the guy in the picture, who else? remove the 's' from my former post.
I for say. I been wan ask weda ur boyfrnd dey included for d "guys"
Re: (photo)man Accidentally Sends His Girlfriend Video Of Him Having Sex With A Dog. by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 18, 2015
Cutehector:
I for say. I been wan ask weda ur boyfrnd dey included for d "guys"
lol my bf does punanees not animal dirty holes.
Re: (photo)man Accidentally Sends His Girlfriend Video Of Him Having Sex With A Dog. by Cutehector(m): 8:11pm On Apr 18, 2015
EroticAngelina:
lol my bf does punanees not animal dirty holes.
u knw konji can make ppo do crazy shii ryt
Re: (photo)man Accidentally Sends His Girlfriend Video Of Him Having Sex With A Dog. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 18, 2015
Cutehector:
u knw konji can make ppo do crazy shii ryt
Yeah. but beastiality is like the highest degree of madness. Its not just a konjilized action, its a demonic action. if u can even think of the possibility of fucking an animal, then u need to check urself spiritually.
Re: (photo)man Accidentally Sends His Girlfriend Video Of Him Having Sex With A Dog. by Cutehector(m): 8:18pm On Apr 18, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Yeah. but beastiality is like the highest degree of madness. Its not just a konjilized action, its a demonic action. if u can even think of the possibility of fucking an animal, then u need to check urself spiritually.
yh ur ryt. Bestiality is some shii crazy ferk...

(1) (Reply)

Ladies,what Are Your Reasons For Remaining Single Up Till Now? / Photos: Sexiest Guy On Nairaland Contest. 2015 / At What Age Is Being Single Awkward?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.