Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Meeting Online? What Do You Think? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meeting Online? What Do You Think? (2829 Views)

Graphic Photo: Lady Bought Cream Online, What Happened Next Will Shock You. / Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) / If Your Phone Media Content Should Surface Online,what Would People See?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meeting Online? What Do You Think? by brownsugar5775(f): 11:25pm On Feb 18, 2016
People have had different experiences meeting people online especially for a romantic relationship.Some have ended badly, some have ended well. Although people are still not open about discussing how they met their partners online.I met my husband online but not to say i didn't meet some losers before i met him.This is a no judgement zone.what do you think about meeting a partner online and what suggestions or warning will you give to people.
Re: Meeting Online? What Do You Think? by Elosky20: 11:32pm On Feb 18, 2016
so what is the point
Re: Meeting Online? What Do You Think? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Feb 18, 2016
Na recharge card beggars full there. Imagine meeting someone online and she's already saying 2day's my bday pls send my gift. All na covetousness
Re: Meeting Online? What Do You Think? by obiorathesubtle: 11:37pm On Feb 18, 2016
undecided abeg.. I won't meet any.. before dem stab me to death..

congrats to you and your match-made-on-the-internet hubby
Re: Meeting Online? What Do You Think? by goldbim(f): 11:38pm On Feb 18, 2016
Online meeting?its not as bad as the way people paint it. Tho,some people hide their true character because they know all they can offer is deceit..my last relationship was online because of the distance..and guess what??-it's one of the most memorable moments i'll always cherish. Though, we later saw physically which made us stronger...also I met some of my closest friends online and we'l always be friends because we think alike!!which I cnt really do physically because I Dnt like visiting people jor.
......The moral of my epistle is that there are GOOD and BAD people online same way you'l meet goodlooking deceptive friends physically..i've been LUCKY,sha..!*smiles*

1 Like

Re: Meeting Online? What Do You Think? by RoyalBlak007: 11:38pm On Feb 18, 2016
within the space of 2 years..i met 4 gurls online and i fvcked them all....xo its great....u choose ur location.....as a lady.....or you choose a guest house of your choice.....rendezvous should be by the pool or bar...an open place within the guest house.....then u'll act accordingly

1 Like

Re: Meeting Online? What Do You Think? by Cholls(m): 11:39pm On Feb 18, 2016
my sister sebi u don meet your own husband.......abeg go sleep.
Re: Meeting Online? What Do You Think? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 18, 2016
I met my wife on NL and I can proudly tell you we have 2 kids and a happy family now smiley smiley

[size=2pt]Na joke I dey o[/size]
Re: Meeting Online? What Do You Think? by obiorathesubtle: 11:44pm On Feb 18, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
within the space of 2 years..i met 4 gurls online and i fvcked them all....xo its great....u choose ur location.....as a lady.....or you choose a guest house of your choice.....rendezvous should be by the pool or bar...an open place within the guest house.....then u'll act accordingly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meeting Online? What Do You Think? by myfantasies(f): 11:56pm On Feb 18, 2016
At first i taught it was cool cool
Now i know it's just plain silly
Re: Meeting Online? What Do You Think? by RoyalBlak007: 12:02am On Feb 19, 2016
myfantasies:

its not...if yu find the right match
Re: Meeting Online? What Do You Think? by myfantasies(f): 12:05am On Feb 19, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

its not...if yu find the right match
Nd where is d right match
Re: Meeting Online? What Do You Think? by RoyalBlak007: 12:05am On Feb 19, 2016
myfantasies:
Nd where is d right match
the right hook-up site..ur gonna luv it
Re: Meeting Online? What Do You Think? by refiner(f): 12:10am On Feb 19, 2016
I don't like it....buh den,its only but my opinion!

i once tried dat.....,I walked passed d guy!never knew he was d person dat I was supposed to meet!.....undecidedguys self!...most of dem are nt real!
Re: Meeting Online? What Do You Think? by myfantasies(f): 12:12am On Feb 19, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

the right hook-up site..ur gonna luv it
Hmmmmm

Speechless lipsrsealed
Re: Meeting Online? What Do You Think? by RoyalBlak007: 12:16am On Feb 19, 2016
myfantasies:
Hmmmmm

Speechless lipsrsealed
I mean ....i dont usually do this but...if yur d lady in your DP.....You are absolutely, astoundingly gorgeous and that's the least interesting thing about you." ...for real...am not bullshitting you..
Re: Meeting Online? What Do You Think? by RoyalBlak007: 12:17am On Feb 19, 2016
myfantasies:
Hmmmmm

Speechless lipsrsealed
Why speechless
Re: Meeting Online? What Do You Think? by myfantasies(f): 12:17am On Feb 19, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

I mean ....i dont usually do this but...if yur d lady in your DP.....You are absolutely, astoundingly gorgeous and that's the least interesting thing about you." ...for real...am not bullshitting you..
Well tanks for the compliment

Now i am blushing

1 Like

Re: Meeting Online? What Do You Think? by myfantasies(f): 12:18am On Feb 19, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
Why speechless
Nothing
Re: Meeting Online? What Do You Think? by RoyalBlak007: 12:18am On Feb 19, 2016
myfantasies:
Well tanks for the compliment

Now i am blushing
You welcome wink
Re: Meeting Online? What Do You Think? by myfantasies(f): 12:20am On Feb 19, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

You welcome wink
I have to go to bed now

Good night and sweet dreams
Re: Meeting Online? What Do You Think? by RoyalBlak007: 12:21am On Feb 19, 2016
myfantasies:
Nothing

My grand-dad use to tell me this " Good gurls don't stay uplate" grin xo why you not Zzzzzzzzzzzzz already?
Re: Meeting Online? What Do You Think? by zicoraads: 12:22am On Feb 19, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

You welcome wink
Do not be deceived. She ain't the one embarassed sad
Re: Meeting Online? What Do You Think? by RoyalBlak007: 12:23am On Feb 19, 2016
myfantasies:
I have to go to bed now

Good night and sweet dreams
Was about to ask..... smiley Do have a wonderful night rest hun...
Re: Meeting Online? What Do You Think? by myfantasies(f): 12:24am On Feb 19, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

My grand-dad use to tell me this " Good gurls don't stay uplate" grin xo why you not Zzzzzzzzzzzzz already?
D only thing i can tell you is dat u should always listen to your grandfather

He might be right wink
Re: Meeting Online? What Do You Think? by RoyalBlak007: 12:25am On Feb 19, 2016
myfantasies:
D only thing i can tell you is dat u should always listen to your grandfather

He might be right wink
Lol...u bet i will smiley
Re: Meeting Online? What Do You Think? by RoyalBlak007: 12:26am On Feb 19, 2016
zicoraads:

Do not be deceived. She ain't the one embarassed sad
Hell no! i think she is...my instincts tell me
Re: Meeting Online? What Do You Think? by brownsugar5775(f): 12:26am On Feb 19, 2016
it can be discouraging when you're meeting the wrong people. but when i met my husband he had met too many fake people me too had met so many people lying etc, when we found out we had common grounds we have been together and married now for 3 years by the grace of God
myfantasies:

Re: Meeting Online? What Do You Think? by myfantasies(f): 12:27am On Feb 19, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Was about to ask..... smiley Do have a wonderful night rest hun...
Don't worry, dere r plenty of time on our hands for u to ask ur questions

But not tonight
Re: Meeting Online? What Do You Think? by brownsugar5775(f): 12:29am On Feb 19, 2016
you don't have to be sarcastic, this is a matured discussion.im not encouraging or discouraging anyone we are rubbing minds so thanks for your compliment and grow up.
obiorathesubtle:
undecided abeg.. I won't meet any.. before dem stab me to death..

congrats to you and your match-made-on-the-internet hubby
Re: Meeting Online? What Do You Think? by myfantasies(f): 12:30am On Feb 19, 2016
brownsugar5775:
it can be discouraging when you're meeting the wrong people. but when i met my husband he had met too many fake people me too had met so many people lying etc, when we found out we had common grounds we have been together and married now for 3 years by the grace of God
I am happy for you, i hope mine too will have a happy ending like urs

It's just dat majority of the people online r fake, but like dey say... NO PAIN NO GAIN

I wonder how many fake people i will come across before i will meet d real one
Re: Meeting Online? What Do You Think? by RoyalBlak007: 12:31am On Feb 19, 2016
myfantasies:
Don't worry, dere r plenty of time on our hands for u to ask ur questions

But not tonight
Sure.....nyt nyt

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NL Newest Member / Why Is That Some Girls Want Romance But Will Not Allow You To Bleep?? / Women: No You Don't Need That Many Children!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.