Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,811 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Mattew Vs Luke: A Contradictory Gospel (part2) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mattew Vs Luke: A Contradictory Gospel (part2) (13200 Views)

Indeed! This Is The Last Time. The Breakdown Of Luke 21:25-27 / Mattew VS John,Mark,Luke: A contradictory gospel (Part1) / 2015 Elections…As Prophets Gives Contradictory Prophesies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mattew Vs Luke: A Contradictory Gospel (part2) by Scholar8200(m): 2:08pm On Apr 20, 2015
sukkot:
very strong precepts my kind Sir. couldnt have selected more apt precepts myself grin
In John 16 Jesus told the disciples that He will send the Holy Spirit ( Joel 2:28,29) and that when He is come, He will teach the recipients ALL things and remind them the things He had taught them. In Acts 2:36- 38, Peter declared that the promise (of the Holy Spirit and His ministry) is unto every one ,in keeping with Joel's prophecy stated above. Hence in these days, anyone who believes is entitled to the Knowledge of the Kingdom else what would have been the need of Mark 16:15-20? And Matthew 28: the latter verses?
Re: Mattew Vs Luke: A Contradictory Gospel (part2) by MrPresident1: 2:09pm On Apr 20, 2015
sukkot:
i hope so my bros. there is an asteroid today that is coming very close to earth. asteroid is a stone aka a rock. and in the bible stones means to kick someones a55 and you know israel will be the battle-axe of Yah as confirmed by yeremiah 51 verse 20. so maybe that asteroid represents the saints coming and being redeemed today and coming to be the battle axe to put judgement on esau. oh a man can hope grin cry grin

Among the Yorubas, the appearance of a comet (or I guess an asteroid too) is a bad sign, an omen of bad.

Isaiah 1:27
Zion shall be redeemed with judgment, and her converts with righteousness.

Perhaps that is the asteroid of judgment cry
Re: Mattew Vs Luke: A Contradictory Gospel (part2) by sukkot: 2:12pm On Apr 20, 2015
Scholar8200:
How do you explain Revelations 7:9-10?
ok lets see

9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

10 And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.

the great multitude is the second fruit of harvest into the kingdom of heaven from all the heathen nations. however the first fruit is Jesus christ. in fact i think this verse will kill all arguments

HAAAAAAAAAA I FOUND THE VERSE. THE VERSE TO END ALL THIS ARGUMENT HAHAHAHA

1 CORINTHIANS 15 VERSE 23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming. <<<< CHRIST THE FIRSTFRUITS ? TELLING YOU WHAT ? THERE ARE MANY CHRISTS grin grin

CASE CLOSED. JURORS DISMISSED cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mattew Vs Luke: A Contradictory Gospel (part2) by Scholar8200(m): 2:14pm On Apr 20, 2015
sukkot:
the whole world did not start with families. a whole bunch of people were created at once from the sand of the sea. keep in mind the history of the bible only dates back to 6000 years so the bible is not the story of the creation of mankind. it is the story of the creation of mankind made in the image of God meaning it is the story of when Gods laws were introduced to the world. there are documented histories of empires that date back 20,000 years ago before the bible. so the whole world did not start 6000 years ago with a guy named adam and a woman named eve and then further down a guy named abraham. these are allegories.
Can you with verifiable historical references prove the bolded? And pls you said they were empires of beings not man so your historical proof should incorporate this too.
Re: Mattew Vs Luke: A Contradictory Gospel (part2) by MrPresident1: 2:15pm On Apr 20, 2015
sukkot:
ok lets see

9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

10 And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.

the great multitude is the second fruit of harvest into the kingdom of heaven from all the heathen nations. however the first fruit is Jesus christ. in fact i think this verse will kill all arguments

1 CORINTHIANS 15 VERSE 23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming. <<<< CHRIST THE FIRSTFRUITS ? TELLING YOU WHAT ? THERE ARE MANY CHRISTS grin grin

CASE CLOSED COMPLETELY. LET US ALL GO HOME grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mattew Vs Luke: A Contradictory Gospel (part2) by sukkot: 2:17pm On Apr 20, 2015
MrPresident1:

Among the Yorubas, the appearance of a comet (or I guess an asteroid too) is a bad sign, an omen of bad.

Isaiah 1:27
Zion shall be redeemed with judgment, and her converts with righteousness.

Perhaps that is the asteroid of judgment cry
LOL no boss we are the judgement. we are the asteroid. its a good thing this asteroid coming. usually the coming of the saints happens when signs like asteroids are plenty. we are the judgement who will rule the nations with a rod of iron and break them to pieces like the potters clay. lord willing i am in that number grin

1 Like

Re: Mattew Vs Luke: A Contradictory Gospel (part2) by sukkot: 2:17pm On Apr 20, 2015
MrPresident1:

CASE CLOSED COMPLETELY. LET US ALL GO HOME grin grin
abi ? lmaoooo. i will like to see them wriggle and wiggle their way out of that verse. that was the ultimate evidence grin
Re: Mattew Vs Luke: A Contradictory Gospel (part2) by MrPresident1: 2:19pm On Apr 20, 2015
sukkot:
LOL no boss we are the judgement. we are the asteroid. its a good thing this asteroid coming. usually the coming of the saints happens when signs like asteroids are plenty. we are the judgement who will rule the nations with a rod of iron and break them to pieces like the potters clay. lord willing i am in that number grin

An asteroid to sign off Nisan, the month of release, in a shemitah year of release.

It is good to have faith ad hope...sighs

cry
Re: Mattew Vs Luke: A Contradictory Gospel (part2) by malvisguy212: 2:20pm On Apr 20, 2015
sukkot:
[b]i never said the prophets of old did not exist. however these prophets of old are all called Jesus Christ. . i still dont think you are understanding where i am coming from. if i call every yoruba man JESUS CHRIST. if 30 of them wrote the bible. even though JESUS CHRIST did not exist as a person, the 30 men under the blanket name jesus christ wrote the bible. I AM NOT TELLING YOU THAT THESE MEN DID NOT EXIST. WHAT I AM TELLING YOU IS THAT THE NAMES IN THE BIBLE ARE NAMES OF GROUPS OF PEOPLE AND NOT SINGLE HUMAN BEINGS. there is no human being named jesus christ. however there was a group of people called jesus christ. the jesus christ is a title. THERE IS NO HUMAN BEING CALLED CEO. HOWEVER THERE ARE MANY MEN UNDER THE UMBRELLA CEO. CEO IS NOT THEIR NAME. CEO IS THEIR TITLE. THEY EXIST. THEY ARE ALIVE. BUT THERE INDIVIDUAL NAMES IS NOT CEO. MAYBE ONE IS CALLED TAOFIK. MAYBE THE OTHER IS KAYODE MAYBE ONE IS EMEKA. THEY EXIST. BUT THEY ARE NOT CALLED CEO. CEO IS THEIR TITLE. SAME WITH JESUS CHRIST OR ABRAHAM OR NOAH ETC ETC. THESE ARE TITLES. NOT SINGLE MEN. IF YOU UNDERSTAND HEBREW YOU WILL BE ABLE TO KNOW WHAT THE TITLES ARE IN ENGLISH[/b]
alright sukkot and Mrpresedent1 I understand now,but still there are some loop holes in your explanation, for example you say the prophet are all called Jesus christ, christ mean anointing,prophet don't anoint prophet, or did you ever read a prophet anoint a prophet? If you say the kings are Jesus christ, I may agree with you, but the prophet? I don't think so.

The man Jesus is the kings of kings and it is God himself that anoint Him, isaiah 61:1 say:

The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on
me, because the LORD has ANOINTED me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the
brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for
the captives and release from darkness
for the prisoners,

And in Luke4:18 it say;
"The Spirit of the Lord is on me, because
he has ANOINTED me to proclaim good
news to the poor. He has sent me to
proclaim freedom for the prisoners and
recovery of sight for the blind, to set the
oppressed free,

So it was God himself that anoint Jesus as the kings of kings and any other kings were anointed by prophet whom God chose.
Re: Mattew Vs Luke: A Contradictory Gospel (part2) by Scholar8200(m): 2:20pm On Apr 20, 2015
sukkot:
ok lets see

Not so fast your honour! So who spoke in Revelations 22:16? The word firstfruits is generally expressed in the plural. And the verse you quoted spoke of they that are Christ's. Not many other 'Christs'. Also see Revelations 1:1-8.
Re: Mattew Vs Luke: A Contradictory Gospel (part2) by sukkot: 2:22pm On Apr 20, 2015
Scholar8200:
Can you with verifiable historical references prove the bolded? And pls you said they were empires of beings not man so your historical proof should incorporate this too.
i should prove to you how all humans were drawn out of the sea ? well first off the mineral composition of the sea is exactly like that of humans which is why sea salt is used as a cure for almost all ailments

genesis 1 verse 20 And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, grin
Re: Mattew Vs Luke: A Contradictory Gospel (part2) by MrPresident1: 2:24pm On Apr 20, 2015
malvisguy212:
alright sukkot and Mrpresedent1 I understand now,but still there are some loop holes in your explanation, for example you say the prophet are all called Jesus christ, christ mean anointing,prophet don't anoint prophet, or did you ever read a prophet anoint a prophet? If you say the kings are Jesus christ, I may agree with you, but the prophet? I don't think so.

The man Jesus is the kings of kings and it is God himself that anoint Him, isaiah 61:1 say:

me, because the LORD has ANOINTED me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the
for the prisoners,

oppressed free,

So it was God himself that anoint Jesus as the kings of kings and any other kings were anointed by prophet whom God chose.

Jesus Christ is men endowed with different kinds of celestial powers that enable them to function as Orators, Scientists, Mighty men, Men of war etc.

They are the kings of Israel, her prudent men, her crème de la crème.

Isaiah 3:2-3
2 The mighty man, and the man of war, the judge, and the prophet, and the prudent, and the ancient,
3 The captain of fifty, and the honourable man, and the counsellor, and the cunning artificer, and the eloquent orator

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mattew Vs Luke: A Contradictory Gospel (part2) by sukkot: 2:24pm On Apr 20, 2015
Scholar8200:
Not so fast your honour! So who spoke in Revelations 22:16? The word firstfruits is generally expressed in the plural. And the verse you quoted spoke of they that are Christ's. Not many other 'Christs'. Also see Revelations 1:1-8.
Christ the firstfruits <<<< bros there are many christs

and who was speaking ? one of the christs was who was speaking but inspired by God wink
Re: Mattew Vs Luke: A Contradictory Gospel (part2) by MrPresident1: 2:25pm On Apr 20, 2015
sukkot:
i should prove to you how all humans were drawn out of the sea ? well first off the mineral composition of the sea is exactly like that of humans which is why sea salt is used as a cure for almost all ailments

genesis 1 verse 20 And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, grin

Evolution is scientific Sire. The Hands of the Most High God guided evolution, until God revealed Himself to man 6 thousand years ago. We all came from the sea, until He created us in His Own Image. Until He first showed us His laws
Re: Mattew Vs Luke: A Contradictory Gospel (part2) by sukkot: 2:28pm On Apr 20, 2015
malvisguy212:

for the prisoners,

oppressed free,

well bros, it was God who anointed them all. the spirit of God is like a raging hurricane, it anoints those who the LORD has chosen to anoint. man cannot anoint another man. however the anointed men can teach the gentiles the ways of God wink grin
Re: Mattew Vs Luke: A Contradictory Gospel (part2) by sukkot: 2:29pm On Apr 20, 2015
MrPresident1:

Evolution is scientific Sire. The Hands of the Most High God guided evolution, until God revealed Himself to man 6 thousand years ago. We all came from the sea, until He created us in His Own Image. Until He first showed us His laws
quite aptly put my kind Sir. quite aptly put wink
Re: Mattew Vs Luke: A Contradictory Gospel (part2) by MrPresident1: 2:30pm On Apr 20, 2015
Scholar8200:

Firstfruits from the dead is Christ. Who are the dead?

Ezekiel 37:12
12 Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.

1 Corinthians 15:20
But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.

CASE DISMISSED FINALLY. THE FIRST PEOPLE TO ARISE ARE CHRIST
Re: Mattew Vs Luke: A Contradictory Gospel (part2) by malvisguy212: 2:30pm On Apr 20, 2015
sukkot:
ok lets see

I wanted to create a thread about this but I decided not to, let me ask you a question, I want to know your opinion on this.

My friend rilwayn001 say adam was created in heaven, how is this possible? Doesent this mean human when we die, we can go to heaven with our physical body? I have a strong feeling there is no gravity in heaven and the law that surround this universe is different from heaven.
Re: Mattew Vs Luke: A Contradictory Gospel (part2) by sukkot: 2:32pm On Apr 20, 2015
MrPresident1:

An asteroid to sign off Nisan, the month of release, in a shemitah year of release.

It is good to have faith ad hope...sighs

cry
haha, hey it is all sounding very good as you have presented the case my kind Sir. an asteroid to sign off nisan, the month of release, in a shemittah year of release. it sounds very hopeful. we are extremely close, off that i am extremely certain cheesy
Re: Mattew Vs Luke: A Contradictory Gospel (part2) by malvisguy212: 2:34pm On Apr 20, 2015
sukkot:
well bros, it was God who anointed them all. the spirit of God is like a raging hurricane, it anoints those who the LORD has chosen to anoint. man cannot anoint another man. however the anointed men can teach the gentiles the ways of God wink grin
God spirit was upon Him, Jesus, Samuel anoint David and even saul David and saul were kings but Samuel was a prophet, it was God himself that told Samuel to anoint them.
Re: Mattew Vs Luke: A Contradictory Gospel (part2) by MrPresident1: 2:36pm On Apr 20, 2015
sukkot:
haha, hey it is all sounding very good as you have presented the case my kind Sir. an asteroid to sign off nisan, the month of release, in a shemittah year of release. it sounds very hopeful. we are extremely close, off that i am extremely certain cheesy

Something caught my attention with regards to Nebuchanezzar. I did a thread that showed the relationship between Nebu's dream, and Israel's devolution. When Nebu was restored, the word used is ' at the end of the days' not at the end of 7 years.

Nisan marks the end of an era, an end of days so to speak

Daniel 4:34
34 And at the end of the days I Nebuchadnezzar lifted up mine eyes unto heaven, and mine understanding returned unto me, and I blessed the most High, and I praised and honoured him that liveth for ever, whose dominion is an everlasting dominion, and his kingdom is from generation to generation:
Re: Mattew Vs Luke: A Contradictory Gospel (part2) by Rilwayne001: 2:38pm On Apr 20, 2015
MrPresident1:

If anyone understands the Bible as we do grin, he will be one of these in ancient Israel
2 The mighty man, and the man of war, the judge, and the prophet, and the prudent, and the ancient,
3 The captain of fifty, and the honourable man, and the counsellor, and the cunning artificer, and the eloquent orator.

grin grin

You should give us this wine you drink....biko
Re: Mattew Vs Luke: A Contradictory Gospel (part2) by sukkot: 2:38pm On Apr 20, 2015
malvisguy212:
I wanted to create a thread about this but I decided not to, let me ask you a question, I want to know your opinion on this.

My friend rilwayn001 say adam was created in heaven, how is this possible? Doesent this mean human when we die, we can go to heaven with our physical body? I have a strong feeling there is no gravity in heaven and the law that surround this universe is different from heaven.
adam spirit was created in heaven. remember we have two components to our being. we are body and spirit. we are spiritual beings having a physical existence but our essence and who we truly are is our spirit. our spirit contains all our energy force and consciousness and intelligence. the flesh is just a piece of meat. so back to your question, the spirit of 'adam' was created in heaven but the flesh was created on earth. and when ' adam ' vacates his flesh and leaves his flesh to become dust to dust on earth, his spirit will return to the heavens and wait for the next body on earth that he will come through again. its called reincarnation. we return back to earth periodically wink
Re: Mattew Vs Luke: A Contradictory Gospel (part2) by malvisguy212: 2:38pm On Apr 20, 2015
MrPresident1:

Jesus Christ is MEN endowed with different kinds of celestial powers that enable them to function as Orators, Scientists, Mighty men, Men of war etc.

THEY ARE THE KINGS OF ISREAL, her prudent men, her crème de la crème.

3 The captain of fifty, and the honourable man, and the counsellor, and the cunning artificer, and the eloquent orator

this is the explanation I can accepts,the big letters in your post, that my points, but to called the prophet Jesus christ, I will not accepts it.
Re: Mattew Vs Luke: A Contradictory Gospel (part2) by Scholar8200(m): 2:39pm On Apr 20, 2015
Rilwayne001:
you finally hold up to you marriage union brouhaha. .
Mat 1:18 This is how the birth of Jesus Christ came about: His mother Mary was pledged to be married to Joseph, but before they came together, she was found to be with child through the Holy Spirit. Because Joseph her husband was a righteous man and did not want to expose her to public disgrace, he had in mind to divorce her quietly. But after he had considered this, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream and said, "Joseph son of David, do not be afraid to take Mary home as your wife , because what is conceived in her is from the Holy Spirit. When Joseph woke up, he did what the angel of the Lord had commanded him and took Mary home as his wife. But he had no UNION with her until she gave birth to a son. And he gave him the name Jesus. <<< When did Joseph know Mary as his wife? It was not until she had given birth to Jesus

Luk 1:27 to a virgin pledged to be married to a man named Joseph, a descendant of David. The virgin's name was Mary.

You can as well throw this^^ in a trash and hang up to what suits your claim, but it doesn't the fact they weren't married before mary conceived jesus and that even if they were married, it doesn't mean that Joseph was the father of Jesus, and that Jesus is a direct descendant of Joseph.
Sir, you are the one trying to re-write history here after when you couldnt continue in your arguement that since Solomon went against the god of isreal, then the promise couldnt have come through him and that Nathan is also a son of David and that the promise might have come through Nathan, and when you are countered severally with scritupural backings and you couldn't prove anything about Nathan, you had to come back to shift the poll and tell us that since joseph and mary are married (when actually they were pledged to be married and not that they were married) then Jesus's genealogy can be trace to joseph..*wtf**.

Well, I rest my hand here...Good chatting with you though smiley
You appear to apply today's marriage practices to that of about two millenia ago but even the quotes above spoke about Joseph her husband.. Once you were espoused marriage had taken place. Your reference to the 'marriage union brouhaha' gives me the perception that you personally reject the issue of God making husband and wife one. No problem. But I believe that the inclusion of names of erstwhile gentiles - Rachab, etc in Christ's genealogy should illustrate this better. Of course, Even the Angel in your quote above declared that that which is conceived of her is of the Holy Ghost. Luke 1:32-37 also clarifies the issue of Offspring of David. Except you will declare that the angel did not know what he was saying!

1 Like

Re: Mattew Vs Luke: A Contradictory Gospel (part2) by MrPresident1: 2:40pm On Apr 20, 2015
Rilwayne001:

grin grin

You should give us this wine you drink....biko

Just be a good boy Rili. God Himself will enlighten you.

Stop yabbing people unnecessarily, like I see you do all over the place angry grin
Re: Mattew Vs Luke: A Contradictory Gospel (part2) by malvisguy212: 2:40pm On Apr 20, 2015
sukkot:
adam spirit was created in heaven. remember we have two components to our being. we are body and spirit. we are spiritual beings having a physical existence but our essence and who we truly are is our spirit. our spirit contains all our energy force and consciousness and intelligence. the flesh is just a piece of meat. so back to your question, the spirit of 'adam' was created in heaven but the flesh was created on earth. and when ' adam ' vacates his flesh and leaves his flesh to become dust to dust on earth, his spirit will return to the heavens and wait for the next body on earth that he will come through again. its called reincarnation. we return back to earth periodically wink
alright, rilwayn001 do you accepts adam spirit was created in heaven? This is the explanation I may accepts.
Re: Mattew Vs Luke: A Contradictory Gospel (part2) by sukkot: 2:41pm On Apr 20, 2015
MrPresident1:

Something caught my attention with regards to Nebuchanezzar. I did a thread that showed the relationship between Nebu's dream, and Israel's devolution. When Nebu was restored, the word used is ' at the end of the days' not at the end of 7 years.

Nisan marks the end of an era, an end of days so to speak

Daniel 4:34
34 And at the end of the days I Nebuchadnezzar lifted up mine eyes unto heaven, and mine understanding returned unto me, and I blessed the most High, and I praised and honoured him that liveth for ever, whose dominion is an everlasting dominion, and his kingdom is from generation to generation:

sounds exactly like what is happening to us. the end of the ages. some call it the end of the world but it really is the end of the ages. and that time-span could have been a few hundreds of years. they just use 7 all the time because it denotes and signifies a complete period of time in which nebu was in the valley of dry bones in a destroyed beast like state. which we are in a beast like state because any man without the precepts of God is refered to as a beast in ecclesiastes 3 verse 18 wink
Re: Mattew Vs Luke: A Contradictory Gospel (part2) by malvisguy212: 2:44pm On Apr 20, 2015
MrPresident1:

Just be a good boy Rili. God Himself will enlighten you.

Stop yabbing people unnecessarily, like I see you do all over the place angry grin
the guy is full of insults, he know how to yabb very well.
Re: Mattew Vs Luke: A Contradictory Gospel (part2) by MrPresident1: 2:44pm On Apr 20, 2015
malvisguy212:
this is the explanation I can accepts,the big letters in your post, that my points, but to called the prophet Jesus christ, I will not accepts it.

Who is the Bible talking about here?
Isaiah 49:6
And he said, It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth.
Re: Mattew Vs Luke: A Contradictory Gospel (part2) by sukkot: 2:46pm On Apr 20, 2015
malvisguy212:
God spirit was upon Him, Jesus, Samuel anoint David and even saul David and saul were kings but Samuel was a prophet, it was God himself that told Samuel to anoint them.
well you know if a man anoints another man, it is not the man who really did it. the man was just a tool used to baptize ( which baptize means to teach the esoteric hidden meaning of scriptures to someone ) the other person. the person who really opens up your mind to either receive or reject the esoteric knowledge is God. we are all tools. so man cannot technically anoint another man. however he can be used as a tool by God to do it wink
Re: Mattew Vs Luke: A Contradictory Gospel (part2) by Scholar8200(m): 2:46pm On Apr 20, 2015
sukkot:

but you said those strange beings came before the Creation you are now quoting?! By the way read the context and understand what was being created!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sermon By Benson Idahosa Part1 / How To Increase Your Faith – By Rev. Kenneth E. Hagin / Members Being ‘forced Out’ Of Church Of England For Being Gay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.