Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Mattew Vs Luke: A Contradictory Gospel (part2) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mattew Vs Luke: A Contradictory Gospel (part2) (13151 Views)

Indeed! This Is The Last Time. The Breakdown Of Luke 21:25-27 / Mattew VS John,Mark,Luke: A contradictory gospel (Part1) / 2015 Elections…As Prophets Gives Contradictory Prophesies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mattew Vs Luke: A Contradictory Gospel (part2) by malvisguy212: 2:47pm On Apr 20, 2015
MrPresident1:

Who is the Bible talking about here?
Isaiah 49:6
And he said, It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth.
enlightened me.
Re: Mattew Vs Luke: A Contradictory Gospel (part2) by malvisguy212: 2:50pm On Apr 20, 2015
sukkot:
well you know if a man anoints another man, it is not the man who really did it. the man was just a tool used to baptize ( which baptize means to teach the esoteric hidden meaning of scriptures to someone ) the other person. the person who really opens up your mind to either receive or reject the esoteric knowledge is God. we are all tools. so man cannot technically anoint another man. however he can be used as a tool by God to do it wink
alright, my battery is low, I will quote this post when I charge it. Thank you.
Re: Mattew Vs Luke: A Contradictory Gospel (part2) by MrPresident1: 2:50pm On Apr 20, 2015
Scholar8200:
You appear to apply today's marriage practices to that of about two millenia ago but even the quotes above spoke about Joseph her husband.. Once you were espoused marriage had taken place. Your reference to the 'marriage union brouhaha' gives me the perception that you personally reject the issue of God making husband and wife one. No problem. But I believe that the inclusion of names of erstwhile gentiles - Rachab, etc in Christ's genealogy should illustrate this better. Of course, Even the Angel in your quote above declared that that which is conceived of her is of the Holy Ghost. Luke 1:32-37 also clarifies the issue of Offspring of David. Except you will declare that the angel did not know what he was saying!

All the Gospels are allegories. Deep allegories. Allegories that only the strong can understand. lol.

Mary is Israel. Mary is not a single woman. She is the Virgin Daughter of Zion, represented as one single woman.

Lamentations 2:13
What thing shall I take to witness for thee? what thing shall I liken to thee, O daughter of Jerusalem? what shall I equal to thee, that I may comfort thee, O virgin daughter of Zion? for thy breach is great like the sea: who can heal thee?

1 Like

Re: Mattew Vs Luke: A Contradictory Gospel (part2) by sukkot: 2:51pm On Apr 20, 2015
Scholar8200:
but you said those strange beings came before the Creation you are now quoting?! By the way read the context and understand what was being created!
beings existed before the adam story. i am just using that portion of the bible to let you know how God creates people. you are drawn from the water. which is why your mineral composition is like sea salt. however the story of genesis is not the creation of human beings. it is the creation of human beings made in the image of God. this is a fancy way of saying it is when God introduced his word to man. you have to remember God is spirit and as such his image is not his face but his ways and characteristics and laws and precepts wink
Re: Mattew Vs Luke: A Contradictory Gospel (part2) by sukkot: 2:51pm On Apr 20, 2015
malvisguy212:
alright, my battery is low, I will quote this post when I charge it. Thank you.
not a problem my bros, i full ground like volkwagen on four cement blocks wink

1 Like

Re: Mattew Vs Luke: A Contradictory Gospel (part2) by MrPresident1: 2:52pm On Apr 20, 2015
malvisguy212:
enlightened me.

Look at that verse very well, I want to use it to prove to you completely that Jesus Christ is not one person
Re: Mattew Vs Luke: A Contradictory Gospel (part2) by Rilwayne001: 3:00pm On Apr 20, 2015
MrPresident1:

Just be a good boy Rili. God Himself will enlighten you.

Stop yabbing people unnecessarily, like I see you do all over the place angry grin

grin grin Lwkm.

I know you draw your conclusion from the way I dealt with those TANoids of politics section. You said this because you are one of those TANoids grin grin hahaha.

Anyways, I don't yab anyone again, afterall TANoids were the loosers and we are the winners tongue
Re: Mattew Vs Luke: A Contradictory Gospel (part2) by Rilwayne001: 3:02pm On Apr 20, 2015
malvisguy212:
alright, rilwayn001 do you accepts adam spirit was created in heaven? This is the explanation I may accepts.

Do you agree with sukkot that adam is not a man but group of people?
Re: Mattew Vs Luke: A Contradictory Gospel (part2) by sukkot: 3:05pm On Apr 20, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Do you agree with sukkot that adam is not a man but group of people?
i can easily prove that to him

genesis 5 verse 2 Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created.

1 Like

Re: Mattew Vs Luke: A Contradictory Gospel (part2) by Rilwayne001: 3:05pm On Apr 20, 2015
malvisguy212:
the guy is full of insults, he know how to yabb very well.

angry

when did I ever insult you
Re: Mattew Vs Luke: A Contradictory Gospel (part2) by Rilwayne001: 3:08pm On Apr 20, 2015
sukkot:
i can easily prove that to him

genesis 5 verse 2 Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created.
Cc: malvisguy212

You are spot on jare my Chief.

Just wondering what tb joshua, oyedepo and co are teaching these Nigerian christian. grin grin

When are you starting your own church sir? grin grin
Re: Mattew Vs Luke: A Contradictory Gospel (part2) by sukkot: 3:14pm On Apr 20, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Cc: malvisguy212

You are spot on jare my Chief.

Just wondering what tb joshua, oyedepo and co are teaching these Nigerian christian. grin grin

When are you starting your own church sir? grin grin
my church once it starts will never end. we are waiting to for redemption of the spirit to the feast of tabernacle aka rulership. we exist currently in a fallen world and cannot operate in a fallen world. can light and darkness co-exist ? so we are waiting for the light to be turned on and then you will see the real prophets of YAH emerge. until then ? it is nairaland tinz while the women of the night control the dark hour a ka oledepo and oyakhinaira and tb moneyshua and td snakes and creflo dollar cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mattew Vs Luke: A Contradictory Gospel (part2) by Rilwayne001: 3:33pm On Apr 20, 2015
sukkot:
my church once it starts will never end. we are waiting to for redemption of the spirit to the feast of tabernacle aka rulership. we exist currently in a fallen world and cannot operate in a fallen world. can light and darkness co-exist ? so we are waiting for the light to be turned on and then you will see the real prophets of YAH emerge. until then ? it is nairaland tinz while the women of the night control the dark hour a ka oledepo and oyakhinaira and tb moneyshua and td snakes and creflo dollar cheesy

grin grin hahaha, until the my chief...until then

1 Like

Re: Mattew Vs Luke: A Contradictory Gospel (part2) by sukkot: 3:35pm On Apr 20, 2015
Scholar8200:
Not so fast your honour! So who spoke in Revelations 22:16? The word firstfruits is generally expressed in the plural. And the verse you quoted spoke of they that are Christ's. Not many other 'Christs'. Also see Revelations 1:1-8.

SO IN CONCLUSION WE HAVE PROVEN THAT ADAM IS NOT ONE PERSON BUT A BUNCH OF PEOPLE

GENESIS 5 VERSE 2 Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created.

WE HAVE PROVEN THAT JESUS CHRIST IS A TITLE AND NOT SOMEONES NAME AND THERE ARE MANY CHRISTS

1 CORINTHANS 15 VERSE 23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming. < CHRIST THE FIRSTFRUITS

AND WE HAVE PROVEN THAT NO PERSON NAMED ABRAHAM EXISTED TOO

GALATIANS 4 VERSE 22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman. But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise. Which things are an allegory:

HOPEFULLY YOU ARE STARTING TO APPRECIATE THE FACT THAT THE BIBLE IS NOT WHAT YOU THINK IT IS. IT IS A BOOK WITH DEEP LAYERS THAT VERY FEW CHOOSE OR ACCEPT TO GET INTO BECAUSE THEY FIND THE SIMPLIFIED CHURCH TAUGHT EXPLANATION VERY EASY TO UNDERSTAND
Re: Mattew Vs Luke: A Contradictory Gospel (part2) by Scholar8200(m): 3:43pm On Apr 20, 2015
sukkot:

SO IN CONCLUSION WE HAVE PROVEN THAT ADAM IS NOT ONE PERSON BUT A BUNCH OF PEOPLE

GENESIS 5 VERSE 2 Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created.

WE HAVE PROVEN THAT JESUS CHRIST IS A TITLE AND NOT SOMEONES NAME AND THERE ARE MANY CHRISTS

1 CORINTHANS 15 VERSE 23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming. < CHRIST THE FIRSTFRUITS

AND WE HAVE PROVEN THAT NO PERSON NAMED ABRAHAM EXISTED TOO

GALATIANS 4 VERSE 22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman. But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise. Which things are an allegory:

HOPEFULLY YOU ARE STARTING TO APPRECIATE THE FACT THAT THE BIBLE IS NOT WHAT YOU THINK IT IS. IT IS A BOOK WITH DEEP LAYERS THAT VERY FEW CHOOSE OR ACCEPT TO GET INTO BECAUSE THEY FIND THE SIMPLIFIED CHURCH TAUGHT EXPLANATION VERY EASY TO UNDERSTAND
These are strange extrapolations of a very wild imagination that wont stand a passage as basic as John 3:16!
Re: Mattew Vs Luke: A Contradictory Gospel (part2) by MrPresident1: 4:03pm On Apr 20, 2015
Scholar8200:
These are strange extrapolations of a very wild imagination that wont stand a passage as basic as John 3:16!

Okay okay okay, lets try again

who is this verse below referring to, who is this servant?

And he said, It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth.
Re: Mattew Vs Luke: A Contradictory Gospel (part2) by MrPresident1: 4:27pm On Apr 20, 2015
sukkot:

Including Tinubu, Buhari, APC, PDP, Kowa party, Amaechi, etc etc. all women and children grin
Re: Mattew Vs Luke: A Contradictory Gospel (part2) by sukkot: 4:29pm On Apr 20, 2015
MrPresident1:

Including Tinubu, Buhari, APC, PDP, Kowa party, Amaechi, etc etc. all women and children grin
Exactly my bros. the women and children of the night. the freaks come out at night cheesy
Re: Mattew Vs Luke: A Contradictory Gospel (part2) by MrPresident1: 4:32pm On Apr 20, 2015
sukkot:
Exactly my bros. the women and children of the night. the freaks come out at night cheesy

Any wonder why we are where we are?

Ecclesiastes 10:16
Woe to thee, O land, when thy king is a child, and thy princes eat in the morning!
Re: Mattew Vs Luke: A Contradictory Gospel (part2) by Scholar8200(m): 4:34pm On Apr 20, 2015
MrPresident1:

Okay okay okay, lets try again

who is this verse below referring to, who is this servant?

Jesus Christ

Verse 3. - Thou art my Servant, O Israel. That the literal "Israel," is not intended appears plainly from ver. 5,7(clearly because Israel as a nation cannot be Israel as a nation's redeemer!). The Servant himself is addressed as "Israel," because he "would stand as a new federal head to the nation"Micah 5:2 (Kay), which would be summed up in him, and also because he would be, in a truer sense than any other, an "Israel," or "Prince with God Acts 5:31 Him has God exalted to be A Prince." In whom I will be glorified (comp. John 13:31, "Now is the Son of man glorified, and God is glorified in him"wink. He who is "the Brightness of the Father's glory" sets forth that glory before men, and causes them to glorify him, both with their tongues and in their lives. Isaiah 42:1 further declares: Behold My Servant Whom I uphold, mine Elect In Whom My Soul Delights, I have put My Spirit upon Him (see Matthew 3:17,16); He shall bring forth judgement to the Gentiles. Isaiah 53 also refers to Him. Kindly note the Pronouns!
Re: Mattew Vs Luke: A Contradictory Gospel (part2) by Scholar8200(m): 4:34pm On Apr 20, 2015
But why did you ignore John 3:16?!
Re: Mattew Vs Luke: A Contradictory Gospel (part2) by sukkot: 4:34pm On Apr 20, 2015
Scholar8200:
extrapolations ? i quoted basic bible verses for you. and his only begotten son of john 3 verse 16 is the bible. if you dont believe in the bible you will perish

revelation 19 verse 12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God. <<< AS YOU CAN SEE, HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE IN IS THE WORD OF GOD AKA THE BIBLE. THATS WHY SCRIPTURE SAYS PRECEPT MUST BE UPON PRECEPT OR YOU WILL NOT UNDERSTAND THAT HE CALLS THE SCRIPTURES HIS SON
Re: Mattew Vs Luke: A Contradictory Gospel (part2) by MrPresident1: 4:37pm On Apr 20, 2015
Scholar8200:
Jesus Christ

Verse 3. - Thou art my Servant, O Israel. That the literal "Israel," is not intended appears plainly from ver. 5,7(clearly because Israel as a nation cannot be Israel as a nation's redeemer!). The Servant himself is addressed as "Israel," because he "would stand as a new federal head to the nation"Micah 5:2 (Kay), which would be summed up in him, and also because he would be, in a truer sense than any other, an "Israel," or "Prince with God Acts 5:31 Him has God exalted to be A Prince." In whom I will be glorified (comp. John 13:31, "Now is the Son of man glorified, and God is glorified in him"wink. He who is "the Brightness of the Father's glory" sets forth that glory before men, and causes them to glorify him, both with their tongues and in their lives. Isaiah 42:1 further declares: Behold My Servant Whom I uphold, mine Elect In Whom My Soul Delights, I have put My Spirit upon Him (see Matthew 3:17,16); He shall bring forth judgement to the Gentiles. Isaiah 53 also refers to Him. Kindly note the Pronouns!

You need to go easy. That verse I quoted is talking about Jesus right?
Re: Mattew Vs Luke: A Contradictory Gospel (part2) by Scholar8200(m): 4:48pm On Apr 20, 2015
sukkot:
extrapolations ? i quoted basic bible verses for you. and his only begotten son of john 3 verse 16 is the bible. if you dont believe in the bible you will perish

revelation 19 verse 12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God. <<< AS YOU CAN SEE, HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE IN IS THE WORD OF GOD AKA THE BIBLE. THATS WHY SCRIPTURE SAYS PRECEPT MUST BE UPON PRECEPT OR YOU WILL NOT UNDERSTAND THAT HE CALLS THE SCRIPTURES HIS SON
John 1:1,2,3,27,29; John 2:11 and others all refute these claims. So will you tell me that the Pharisees never existed when history reveals that there were Pharisees, Sadduccees, Essenes at that time. Or would you acknowledge that they existed because history cant be changed but not Jesus Whom they opposed bitterly? Indeed try giving these views of yours as regards allegory to an Israelite, Egyptian or Assyrian. That should be an intelligent way of verifying your claims. And why would The Israel Prime Minister quote the prophesy of Amos 9:14-15 regarding Israel before the UN general assembly, some years ago?
Re: Mattew Vs Luke: A Contradictory Gospel (part2) by Scholar8200(m): 4:56pm On Apr 20, 2015
MrPresident1:

You need to go easy. That verse I quoted is talking about Jesus right?
Yes. And in case you still want to raise issues pls do so referring to the passages I referred to like I did yours.
Re: Mattew Vs Luke: A Contradictory Gospel (part2) by sukkot: 5:03pm On Apr 20, 2015
Scholar8200:
John 1:1,2,3,27,29; John 2:11 and others all refute these claims. So will you tell me that the Pharisees never existed when history reveals that there were Pharisees, Sadduccees, Essenes at that time. Or would you acknowledge that they existed because history cant be changed but not Jesus Whom they opposed bitterly? Indeed try giving these views of yours as regards allegory to an Israelite, Egyptian or Assyrian. That should be an intelligent way of verifying your claims. And why would The Israel Prime Minister quote the prophesy of Amos 9:14-15 regarding Israel before the UN general assembly, some years ago?
Ok keep waiting for that one white jesus to come through the skies. goodluck on that brah. i see there is no getting through to you which leads me to conclude that you are one of the ones destined to be blind spiritually. if the LORD wanted to open your eyes after all the precepts i have dropped, he would have. but its obvious he wants you where you are so lets agree to disagree. you hold on to what you have. wink grin

1 Like

Re: Mattew Vs Luke: A Contradictory Gospel (part2) by estacyresource: 5:18pm On Apr 20, 2015
Faith Leaders Tell UN That Christian Persecution is the "Greatest Crises" on Earth Today

"One of the first people of the age to ever help persecuted Christians was the apostle Paul. Paul was a Jewish Believer. So as Jewish Believers it is part of our heritage and calling to speak out on behalf of those who are persecuted." -Rabbi Jonathan Cahn

(New York, NY) - At time when the persecution of Christians has reached "historic proportions," Rabbi Jonathan Cahn and other faith leaders will address the United Nations on Friday about what Cahn calls one of the "greatest crises in the modern age." (Photo via Charisma News)
http://chriistianityupdate..com/2015/04/faith-leaders-tell-un-that-christian.html

Re: Mattew Vs Luke: A Contradictory Gospel (part2) by Scholar8200(m): 5:19pm On Apr 20, 2015
sukkot:
Ok keep waiting for that one white jesus to come through the skies. goodluck on that brah. i see there is no getting through to you which leads me to conclude that you are one of the ones destined to be blind spiritually. if the LORD wanted to open your eyes after all the precepts i have dropped, he would have. but its obvious he wants you where you are so lets agree to disagree. you hold on to what you have. wink grin
Alright, thanks for the complement @ the bolded. Yes He is coming soon and every eye shall see Him Revelations 1:7. Acts 1:10,11 "... behold two men stood in white apparel which also said, you men of Galilee, why stand you gazing up into heaven? This Same Jesus which is taken up from you into Heaven, shall so come in like manner as you have seen Him go into Heaven" Thanks for your time

1 Like

Re: Mattew Vs Luke: A Contradictory Gospel (part2) by MrPresident1: 5:38pm On Apr 20, 2015
Scholar8200:
Yes. And in case you still want to raise issues pls do so referring to the passages I referred to like I did yours.

Good. Now link these two precepts, lemme see how receptive you would be;

Acts 13:47
For so hath the Lord commanded us, saying, I have set thee to be a light of the Gentiles, that thou shouldest be for salvation unto the ends of the earth.

Acts 13:48
48 And when the Gentiles heard this, they were glad, and glorified the word of the Lord: and as many as were ordained to eternal life believed.

Now who is Jesus Christ according to these verses?
Re: Mattew Vs Luke: A Contradictory Gospel (part2) by Setaje(f): 6:03pm On Apr 20, 2015
MrPresident1:

Any wonder why we are where we are?

Ecclesiastes 10:16
Woe to thee, O land, when thy king is a child, and thy princes eat in the morning!

You and sukkot. Same people. Shioooor embarassed. You people won't turn me to a mad person. NEVER angry
Re: Mattew Vs Luke: A Contradictory Gospel (part2) by sukkot: 6:16pm On Apr 20, 2015
Scholar8200:
Alright, thanks for the complement @ the bolded. Yes He is coming soon and every eye shall see Him Revelations 1:7. Acts 1:10,11 "... behold two men stood in white apparel which also said, you men of Galilee, why stand you gazing up into heaven? This Same Jesus which is taken up from you into Heaven, shall so come in like manner as you have seen Him go into Heaven" Thanks for your time
the pleasure was all mine. and dont take the compliment personal lol. its never personally delivered so dont receive it personally
Re: Mattew Vs Luke: A Contradictory Gospel (part2) by sukkot: 6:19pm On Apr 20, 2015
Setaje:

You and sukkot. Same people. Shioooor embarassed. You people won't turn me to a mad person. NEVER angry
you are the one driving yourself crazy. how many times now have we told you we are different people ? shocked on a serious note when you say this are you just jesting or do you actually seriously think we are the same person ? am thinking you are jesting ni sha. so you have been very serious all this time ? you think i am crazy enough to be having conversations with myself ? please tell me you are jesting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Juju For Incurable Sickness, Badluck & Madness For Enemies / New Photos Of Children Who Survived Reigners Church Collapse / Reasons Why You Must Go To Church.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.