Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Mattew Vs Luke: A Contradictory Gospel (part2) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mattew Vs Luke: A Contradictory Gospel (part2) (13152 Views)

Indeed! This Is The Last Time. The Breakdown Of Luke 21:25-27 / Mattew VS John,Mark,Luke: A contradictory gospel (Part1) / 2015 Elections…As Prophets Gives Contradictory Prophesies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mattew Vs Luke: A Contradictory Gospel (part2) by Scholar8200(m): 6:25pm On Apr 20, 2015
MrPresident1:

Good. Now link these two precepts, lemme see how receptive you would be;

Isaiah 49:6
And he said, It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth.

Acts 13:47
For so hath the Lord commanded us, saying, I have set thee to be a light of the Gentiles, that thou shouldest be for salvation unto the ends of the earth.

Acts 13:48
48 And when the Gentiles heard this, they were glad, and glorified the word of the Lord: and as many as were ordained to eternal life believed.

Now who is Jesus Christ according to these verses?
Like I said to another on this thread, we need the full context to draw out conclusions with.
compare the bolded with Acts 13:33,37,38,39 and note the Him they were urged to believe in (definitely not Paul!!!)? Vs 33," God has fulfilled in that He has raised up Jesus again" Vs 37,"but HE whom God raised again saw no corruption. Paul who you have quoted was speaking in accordance to his role in the spreading of the Gospel.

Jesus said concerning paul, Acts 9:15," he (Paul) is a chosen vessel(apostle) to bear(carry,propagate), my Name (not his) before the Gentiles and kings and the children of Israel" see Acts 26:15-18," ...I am Jesus Whom thou persecutest (note that two people are here, not one: Jesus and Paul) but rise and stand up for I have appeared unto thee... to make thee a Minister and a witness... delivering thee from the people and from the gentiles unto whom now I send thee,to open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God. Paul recognised this as his call from HE of whom Isaiah 49:6 was written and that his call to ministry was to play a part in the fulfilment of that declaration as all believers are called to do see MAtthew 28:18-20 and Mark 16:19,20 He was with them and worked with them.

Jesus Himself said (John 8:12)," I am the Light of the World, he that follows after Me shall not walk in darkness but shall have the light of Life" note the condition. Also John 12:36," while you have Light, believe in the Light that you may be the Children of Light."
Re: Mattew Vs Luke: A Contradictory Gospel (part2) by Rilwayne001: 6:40pm On Apr 20, 2015
Setaje:

You and sukkot. Same people. Shioooor embarassed. You people won't turn me to a mad person. NEVER angry

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mattew Vs Luke: A Contradictory Gospel (part2) by Setaje(f): 7:10pm On Apr 20, 2015
sukkot:
you are the one driving yourself crazy. how many times now have we told you we are different people ? shocked on a serious note when you say this are you just jesting or do you actually seriously think we are the same person ? am thinking you are jesting ni sha. so you have been very serious all this time ? you think i am crazy enough to be having conversations with myself ? please tell me you are jesting

embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Mattew Vs Luke: A Contradictory Gospel (part2) by malvisguy212: 9:24pm On Apr 20, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Do you agree with sukkot that adam is not a man but group of people?
I will not conclude until I do my own reading.
Re: Mattew Vs Luke: A Contradictory Gospel (part2) by malvisguy212: 9:36pm On Apr 20, 2015
MrPresident1:

Look at that verse very well, I want to use it to prove to you completely that Jesus Christ is not one person
And he said, It is a light thing that thou
shouldest be MY SERVANT to raise up
the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the
preserved of Israel: I will also give
thee for a light to the Gentiles, that
thou mayest be my salvation unto the
end of the earth.

If you are indicating "tribes of Jacob" mean more than one Jesus christ OR gentiles, but the verse say ,"MY SERVANT" the servant indicate ONE person, I think the one person is Jesus the Lord.

1 Like

Re: Mattew Vs Luke: A Contradictory Gospel (part2) by MrPresident1: 9:37pm On Apr 20, 2015
Scholar8200:
Like I said to another on this thread, we need the full context to draw out conclusions with.
compare the bolded with Acts 13:33,37,38,39 and note the Him they were urged to believe in (definitely not Paul!!!)? Vs 33," God has fulfilled in that He has raised up Jesus again" Vs 37,"but HE whom God raised again saw no corruption. Paul who you have quoted was speaking in accordance to his role in the spreading of the Gospel.

Jesus said concerning paul, Acts 9:15," he (Paul) is a chosen vessel(apostle) to bear(carry,propagate), my Name (not his) before the Gentiles and kings and the children of Israel" see Acts 26:15-18," ...I am Jesus Whom thou persecutest (note that two people are here, not one: Jesus and Paul) but rise and stand up for I have appeared unto thee... to make thee a Minister and a witness... delivering thee from the people and from the gentiles unto whom now I send thee,to open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God. Paul recognised this as his call from HE of whom Isaiah 49:6 was written and that his call to ministry was to play a part in the fulfilment of that declaration as all believers are called to do see MAtthew 28:18-20 and Mark 16:19,20 He was with them and worked with them.

Jesus Himself said (John 8:12)," I am the Light of the World, he that follows after Me shall not walk in darkness but shall have the light of Life" note the condition. Also John 12:36," while you have Light, believe in the Light that you may be the Children of Light."

Go in peace.
You are a latter fruit.
Re: Mattew Vs Luke: A Contradictory Gospel (part2) by MrPresident1: 9:39pm On Apr 20, 2015
malvisguy212:
And he said, It is a light thing that thou
shouldest be MY SERVANT to raise up
the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the
preserved of Israel: I will also give
thee for a light to the Gentiles, that
thou mayest be my salvation unto the
end of the earth.

If you are indicating "tribes of Jacob" mean more than one Jesus christ OR gentiles, but the verse say ,"MY SERVANT" the servant indicate ONE person, I think the one person is Jesus the Lord.

And he said, It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth.

For so hath the Lord commanded us, saying, I have set thee to be a light of the Gentiles, that thou shouldest be for salvation unto the ends of the earth.

Look at these two verses critically, and make your own deductions, whether Jesus Christ is one person, or a number of people.
Re: Mattew Vs Luke: A Contradictory Gospel (part2) by MrPresident1: 9:46pm On Apr 20, 2015
Setaje:

No mind sukkot jare.

But we are different na. Him support Baba One chance, me my own support for GEJ na cryptic support.

We be different person jare.

1 Like

Re: Mattew Vs Luke: A Contradictory Gospel (part2) by malvisguy212: 9:49pm On Apr 20, 2015
MrPresident1:

Look at these two verses critically, and make your own deductions, whether Jesus Christ is one person, or a number of people.
acts13:47 ... I have seth thee(who is the "thee"? I think is Jesus) to be the light of the gentiles(other's nation) I understand your points very well.
Re: Mattew Vs Luke: A Contradictory Gospel (part2) by Rilwayne001: 9:52pm On Apr 20, 2015
malvisguy212:

when are you going to do your reading?
Re: Mattew Vs Luke: A Contradictory Gospel (part2) by malvisguy212: 9:54pm On Apr 20, 2015
Rilwayne001:

when are you going to do your reading?
you want to join me and read?
Re: Mattew Vs Luke: A Contradictory Gospel (part2) by Rilwayne001: 9:59pm On Apr 20, 2015
malvisguy212:
you want to join me and read?

No be so oo, I'm still waiting for you to open that thread.
Re: Mattew Vs Luke: A Contradictory Gospel (part2) by malvisguy212: 10:32pm On Apr 20, 2015
Rilwayne001:

No be so oo, I'm still waiting for you to open that thread.
ok,just they wait infacte no sleep.
Re: Mattew Vs Luke: A Contradictory Gospel (part2) by Rilwayne001: 10:45pm On Apr 20, 2015
malvisguy212:
ok,just they wait infacte no sleep.

grin grin Lol.
Wetin dey do you sef? are you scared to open the thread or what? mtsheww, anyways, na you sabi.
Re: Mattew Vs Luke: A Contradictory Gospel (part2) by sukkot: 2:08am On Apr 21, 2015
Setaje:

Why not collect MrPresidents phone number. you are both in nigeria. then when you speak to him you will see the MTN abi na GLO or ETISALAT symbol and then you will know he is in nigeria. which i am currently not. problem solved na cheesy wink

3 Likes

Re: Mattew Vs Luke: A Contradictory Gospel (part2) by sukkot: 2:10am On Apr 21, 2015
malvisguy212:
bros which reading you need to do na ? we supply bible verse. there is no other reading to be done na shocked
Re: Mattew Vs Luke: A Contradictory Gospel (part2) by malvisguy212: 7:52am On Apr 21, 2015
sukkot:
bros which reading you need to do na ? we supply bible verse. there is no other reading to be done na shocked
there is some chapter in the bible when God mention a name, He was reffering to a nation, but the context in Genesis one does not seems that way. Is Cain too a nation? Or abel? If abel is a nation, does that mean the death of Abel mean a nation is wipe out?

1 Like

Re: Mattew Vs Luke: A Contradictory Gospel (part2) by sukkot: 8:36am On Apr 21, 2015
malvisguy212:
there is some chapter in the bible when God mention a name, He was reffering to a nation, but the context in Genesis one does not seems that way. Is Cain too a nation? Or abel? If abel is a nation, does that mean the death of Abel mean a nation is wipe out?
Yes qayin aka cain is what we call caucasians today and abel is what we call negros today and yes we as a nation are wiped out spiritually. we have been killed by qayins wormwood aka qayin has infected us with his ways. we live a western lifestyle. we have nigerian idol. we have youths with the get rich or die trying mentality. we have big brother africa. we are spiritually dead. qayin has killed us. we are walking and talking zombies. we are now clones of qayin. we are dead. spiritually dead. flesh with dead spirit. qayin killed us and spilled our blood ( the blood of life is the word of Yah ). same thing he did back then he is doing today. nothing new under the sun. keep in mind cain means weapon. meaning this nation of people are skilled in making weaponry aka nuclear bombs and tanks and guns and drones and fighter jets etc etc cry grin
Re: Mattew Vs Luke: A Contradictory Gospel (part2) by ATMC(f): 8:50am On Apr 21, 2015
@ sukkot I love you. A whole lot.
@rilwayne001 on the first page I noticed you insinuated Joseph actually got Mary pregnant but this is what I found in Qur'an " And(remember) when the angels said,'O Mary, surely Allah has chosen you, and He has made you pure, and He has preferred you above all women in the world...she replied,' my lord, how can I have a child, when no man has touched me?' He replied,'just like that-Allah creates whatever He wants. WHEN HE DECREES SOMETHING, THEN ALL HE SAYS TO IT IS, "BE!" and it is.'

Now, is this not a slight proof that Jesus 'became' because Allah said Be?

1 Like

Re: Mattew Vs Luke: A Contradictory Gospel (part2) by sukkot: 8:52am On Apr 21, 2015
ATMC:
@ sukkot I love you. A whole lot.
@rilwayne001 on the first page I noticed you insinuated Joseph actually got Mary pregnant but this is what I found in Qur'an " And(remember) when the angels said,'O Mary, surely Allah has chosen you, and He has made you pure, and He has preferred you above all women in the world...she replied,' my lord, how can I have a child, when no man has touched me?' He replied,'just like that-Allah creates whatever He wants. WHEN HE DECREES SOMETHING, THEN ALL HE SAYS TO IT IS, "BE!" and it is.'

Now, is this not a slight proof that Jesus 'became' because Allah said Be?
awww ATMC i done miss u ooooo. were haf you been ? i love you too gurl. come give daddy some sugar. i trust you are waiting for this new ear of buhari with much aplomb grin grin grin wink
Re: Mattew Vs Luke: A Contradictory Gospel (part2) by Rilwayne001: 9:17am On Apr 21, 2015
ATMC:

@rilwayne001 [s] on the first page I noticed you insinuated Joseph actually got Mary pregnant [/s]

wrong.
Re-read my posts all over again.
Re: Mattew Vs Luke: A Contradictory Gospel (part2) by ATMC(f): 10:07am On Apr 21, 2015
sukkot:
awww ATMC i done miss u ooooo. were haf you been ? i love you too gurl. come give [b]daddy some sugar. i trust you are waiting for this new ear of buhari with much aplomb [/b] grin grin grin wink
yes the reign of the general is upon us but I'm indifferent.
@ bolded are you a 'sugar daddy'?
Re: Mattew Vs Luke: A Contradictory Gospel (part2) by ATMC(f): 10:08am On Apr 21, 2015
Rilwayne001:

wrong.
Re-read my posts all over again.
no time.
Re: Mattew Vs Luke: A Contradictory Gospel (part2) by ATMC(f): 10:11am On Apr 21, 2015
sukkot:
ok lets see

9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

10 And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.

the great multitude is the second fruit of harvest into the kingdom of heaven from all the heathen nations. however the first fruit is Jesus christ. in fact i think this verse will kill all arguments

HAAAAAAAAAA I FOUND THE VERSE. THE VERSE TO END ALL THIS ARGUMENT HAHAHAHA

1 CORINTHIANS 15 VERSE 23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming. <<<< CHRIST THE FIRSTFRUITS ? TELLING YOU WHAT ? THERE ARE MANY CHRISTS grin grin

CASE CLOSED. JURORS DISMISSED cheesy
...'they that are Christ's nko?
Re: Mattew Vs Luke: A Contradictory Gospel (part2) by sukkot: 10:44am On Apr 21, 2015
ATMC:
...'they that are Christ's nko?
they that are christs are those who will be in the kingdom with the christs. so the christs will be the rulers and then the second fruit will be part of the kingdom too. christs is the government body of the kingdom just like we have the house of senate and president in naija. yeah all the christs will be like the house of senate and president. the ruling body wink
Re: Mattew Vs Luke: A Contradictory Gospel (part2) by ATMC(f): 10:46am On Apr 21, 2015
sukkot:
Ok keep waiting for that one white jesus to come through the skies. goodluck on that brah. i see there is no getting through to you which leads me to conclude that you are one of the ones destined to be blind spiritually. if the LORD wanted to open your eyes after all the precepts i have dropped, he would have. but its obvious he wants you where you are so lets agree to disagree. you hold on to what you have. wink grin
Answer him. His questions are reasonable.
Btw, this group of men called Jesus Christ were crucified and resurrected on the third day you r saying? Abi it's not true?
Re: Mattew Vs Luke: A Contradictory Gospel (part2) by sukkot: 10:47am On Apr 21, 2015
ATMC:
yes the reign of the general is upon us but I'm indifferent.
@ bolded are you a 'sugar daddy'?
indifferent ? okay ooo lol. no i am not a sugar daddy. its an american slang when someone says ' daddy ' . like ' come give daddy a kiss or come give daddy some sugar ' or something along those lines.
Re: Mattew Vs Luke: A Contradictory Gospel (part2) by sukkot: 10:49am On Apr 21, 2015
ATMC:
Answer him. His questions are reasonable.
Btw, this group of men called Jesus Christ were crucified and resurrected on the third day you r saying? Abi it's not true?
crucified simply means afflicted and castigated and mocked and rejected. does not mean someone got murdered. and we are in the third day. the day of ressurection. the day is counted as when the spirit of God is present on earth. its not a literal day. its the beginning of the ages and the end of the ages. these are what days are. like a day to the lord is 1000 years to man or something along those lines
Re: Mattew Vs Luke: A Contradictory Gospel (part2) by ATMC(f): 10:54am On Apr 21, 2015
sukkot:
they that are christs are those who will be in the kingdom with the christs. so the christs will be the rulers and then the second fruit will be part of the kingdom too. christs is the government body of the kingdom just like we have the house of senate and president in naija. yeah all the christs will be like the house of senate and president. the ruling body wink
Josephus the historian described Jesus in his writing and by his reference, historians believed that a Jesus walked the earth.
Again a man called Lentulus from Rome described Jesus also in his write up.
Even a Muslim tradition (Ath-Tha'labi) described Jesus. So what's up with this your talk that a man by name Jesus never walked the earth rather a group of men?
Re: Mattew Vs Luke: A Contradictory Gospel (part2) by ATMC(f): 10:57am On Apr 21, 2015
sukkot:
indifferent ? okay ooo lol. no i am not a sugar daddy. its an american slang when someone says ' daddy ' . like ' come give daddy a kiss or come give daddy some sugar ' or something along those lines.
oh...! never been to america and I don't care about their slang. #winks
Re: Mattew Vs Luke: A Contradictory Gospel (part2) by sukkot: 10:57am On Apr 21, 2015
ATMC:
Josephus the historian described Jesus in his writing and by his reference, historians believed that a Jesus walked the earth.
Again a man called Lentulus from Rome described Jesus also in his write up.
Even a Muslim tradition (Ath-Tha'labi) described Jesus. So what's up with this your talk that a man by name Jesus never walked the earth rather a group of men?
i dont know what those men were smoking. must have been some strong weed. but there was no single man named jesus. even the bible tells you so. you have to know that many people try to make a name for themselves by telling lies grin grin
Re: Mattew Vs Luke: A Contradictory Gospel (part2) by sukkot: 10:59am On Apr 21, 2015
ATMC:
oh...! never been to america and I don't care about their slang. #winks
yeah its all about naija slang now. the tide is a turning down south. can you feel it ? the euphoria of change grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Juju For Incurable Sickness, Badluck & Madness For Enemies / New Photos Of Children Who Survived Reigners Church Collapse / Reasons Why You Must Go To Church.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.