Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Doyin Okupe Wrote About Chibok Girls - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doyin Okupe Wrote About Chibok Girls (46756 Views)

Princess Pako Talks About Chibok Girls On Twitter, Reveals What She Found Out / Ezekwesili Digs APC's Tweet About Chibok Girls In 2014 / Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doyin Okupe Wrote About Chibok Girls by jimi4us: 1:59pm On Apr 18, 2015
bionixs:
What has he said thatall of are raining out curse that must return to you? The poor helpless girls are victims of desparate political ambition! Take it or leave it because 90% of nigerians have lost their senses which are beclouded with hate ,tribalism and religion. Believing what you like doesnt make what you believe the truth. Meanwhile ,where is the governor of that state,he should be explaing to us what he was doing and still doing about what happened, other than having all of us heaping the blames on the man at faraway Abuja. It is the FG duty to bring them now they are taken but the way we blame GEJ as if he took them is what left me thinking if our reasoning still work well. Buhari will be the next bad guy on this after 29th,quote me
2 bottles of Hennessey for you.

4 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Wrote About Chibok Girls by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 18, 2015
When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men in a society, they create for themselves in the course of time a moral code that justifies it. I believe the amount of money spent on campaign by PDP estimated at 1 trillion naira, could have gone a long way at solving the issue of the chibok girls, but off course, to our goverment other things seems more important.
Re: Doyin Okupe Wrote About Chibok Girls by MarieSucre(f): 2:01pm On Apr 18, 2015
kasiem:
What's bad in stating the obvious?
Proof?

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Wrote About Chibok Girls by rumours: 2:01pm On Apr 18, 2015
My prayer is that God almighty should expose and and send HIS wrath upon all those behind this Chibok girls saga. Let's not be in a hurry to crucify Doyin Okupe. He is entitled to his personal opinion.

5 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Wrote About Chibok Girls by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 18, 2015
Doyin is 100% right on dis one. one day, d truth will revealed.

6 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Wrote About Chibok Girls by ARCAZEEZ: 2:03pm On Apr 18, 2015
doyin u be old fool to think dat way,,,,, u shuld be in d zoo
Re: Doyin Okupe Wrote About Chibok Girls by Kzealz(m): 2:04pm On Apr 18, 2015
Hate can make us see no truth in wat sum1 says... its clear thiz man is saying
the bitter truth..y can't we reason with him?
aint accusing any1...but everything dat happened In diz country was a plot to
blackmail the current administration...

5 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Wrote About Chibok Girls by amjoy: 2:05pm On Apr 18, 2015
kasiem:
What's bad in stating the obvious?

Absolutely nothing.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Wrote About Chibok Girls by Sammiejo: 2:05pm On Apr 18, 2015
Lets wait and see if Ezekwelisi and co will not be compensated.

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Wrote About Chibok Girls by kunlejazz(m): 2:07pm On Apr 18, 2015
realborn:
His opening paragraphs were not necessary.

But his closing remarks seem in order.

We should not flog Mr Okupe too much.

May the girls be found!

I beg to defer! The opening paragraphs are extensions/persuasions resulting from his position.

Any Nigerian with the minutest form of sensibility will know there's so much more to the chibok girls/BBOG drama than meets the eye!
So, Okupe is sharing no deep revelation

Only intellectually lazy, ignorant/gullible and probably politically biased folks will fall for all that charade centered around Chibok.

Even half of the story can't be true, if any of it is!

Peace

4 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Wrote About Chibok Girls by kingjoo: 2:10pm On Apr 18, 2015
Why can't we see beyond the obvious. This man is the presidential spokesman and he had assess to information and facts that most Nigerians don't. Is very distressing that Nigerian youths are dismissing his words with a wave of hands, all because of political leaning, rather than stepping out to seek out for the truth behind what he is saying. If we continue to live the way we live, stay in our house and believe every information we get especially in the internet, Then Nigeria is doomed.
I really don't like the guy, but there are people you don't dismiss their take especially when nothing is at stake

3 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Wrote About Chibok Girls by eddydey(m): 2:10pm On Apr 18, 2015
I think its best we look at Mr Okupe's assertions critically , instead of lambast and lampoon him !
I belief he is trying to tell those that kidnapped the girls to return them since their aims ( which is political anyway ) has been achieved.
why not we see it in this direction ! cool

4 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Wrote About Chibok Girls by Coldfeet(f): 2:10pm On Apr 18, 2015
Roon9:
Well said! Chibok is a hoarse!
HOAX.

AND I AGREE WITH YOU.

BUT THEN...

IVE MET A MAN WHO SAYS HIS YOUNGER SISTER WAS AMONG.

THAT IT WAS ALL ARRANGED....
HE THEN SHOOK HIS HEAD AND WOULDN'T SAY MORE.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doyin Okupe Wrote About Chibok Girls by Skoopy(m): 2:10pm On Apr 18, 2015
Mr Okupe does not have a case in the first place, so I wonder what he is resting.

He needs to get himself busy with something else other than politics.
Re: Doyin Okupe Wrote About Chibok Girls by Reference(m): 2:10pm On Apr 18, 2015
The elections are won and lost. There is not political correctness amongst them. They are saying it as they see it. Whatever truly happened will emerge over time when the in coming administration has gone through the files hopefully in conjunction with a new security team. But the thought that a government can fall due to an incident like this is far fetched in a growing democracy such as ours. The Carter government owed much of its re-election failure to the Iranian hostage crisis. But these are advanced societies where government often has few cards to play with and no jokers whatsoever. Image is hardly a challenge to autocracies and young democracies. Jonathan was unpopular Chibok or not. Part due to performance and part due to establishment. In many peoples eyes he just has to go whether those girls were lost or found. Doyin misses the point.

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Wrote About Chibok Girls by kento15: 2:20pm On Apr 18, 2015
Every reasonable Nigerian knw dt, even Boko Haram is part of their plans too in case u don't knw, wen sm1 promises 2 make a country ungovernable & eventually calamities started unfolding, do u need a prophet 2 tell u d root cause? Use ur head Nigerians we now knw beta

3 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Wrote About Chibok Girls by Scatterboss(m): 2:23pm On Apr 18, 2015
peppyluv02:
Children of hate,he made his point..kill yourselves tongue tongue

Hmmmm.
Re: Doyin Okupe Wrote About Chibok Girls by Reference(m): 2:27pm On Apr 18, 2015
eddydey:
I think its best we look at Mr Okupe's assertions critically , instead of lambast and lampoon him !
I belief he is trying to tell those that kidnapped the girls to return them since their aims ( which is political anyway ) has been achieved.
why not we see it in this direction ! cool

But it is not his call. We all know the origins of the insurgency. But the government still cannot prove its theory. Any way you look at it, the government failed to tackle it effectively. They failed to strain the politics in it from the criminality, terrorism and extremism. You cannot only prove something through rigorous repetition. Even the security agencies could not extract one, not even half a confessional statement or evidence from the thousands of witnesses, perpetuators and escaped abductees to back up its claim. Even high profile assets such as the arrested Madalla and Nyanya bombers could give them nothing. That is failure. The out-going governmemt owes the public an explanation as to what this whole thing is about.
Re: Doyin Okupe Wrote About Chibok Girls by Johnjack: 2:27pm On Apr 18, 2015
Dr.Okupe, just stated the obvious and i like his swag. Who doesn't know chibok and BBOG organization was orchestration of the core north to present GeJ as a weakling before the nation and international communities?. Who doesn't know that there was grand international conspiracy against Gej,headed by Obama and Cameron?. Who doesn't know Obama is a political Christian and Islamist Jihadist at heart?. Who doesn't know that Obama preferred a fellow islamist against Gej?. Still loading...

4 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Wrote About Chibok Girls by zinosleek(m): 2:28pm On Apr 18, 2015
Chibok girls kidnap is a conspiracy against Gej administration, so is immigration job scandal, missing 20billion, depreciation of our reserve, corrupt officials going free, university strike, pej, goes dancing after abuja bomb blast etc

3 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Wrote About Chibok Girls by gawu1: 2:29pm On Apr 18, 2015
rumours:
My prayer is that God almighty should expose and and send HIS wrath upon all those behind this Chibok girls saga. Let's not be in a hurry to crucify Doyin Okupe. He is entitled to his personal opinion.
Just like he's entitled to his personal opinion, others too are entitled to react to that his opinion since he made it public. Therefore, I don't think any body is crucifying him, everybody is stating his/her own opinion on what he said and therefore he should be ready to receive them just like others did on his.
Re: Doyin Okupe Wrote About Chibok Girls by lewis33(m): 2:38pm On Apr 18, 2015
modath:

I've always believed that he and FFK actually HATE jonathan and did the sabotage from right within his camp...and this is another reinforcement.
the question Is this! ! is Jonathan a fool? cant he use his brain.
Re: Doyin Okupe Wrote About Chibok Girls by Myself2(m): 2:43pm On Apr 18, 2015
Why all the noise here, Doyin Okupe is entitled to his opinion and none of your rants here can take it away from him.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Wrote About Chibok Girls by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 18, 2015
Please, does anyone have any useful tips on how I can avoid seeing this clown's post on the internet. The more I avoid him, the more he keeps talking. Please other options apart from breaking my phone. Thanks.
Re: Doyin Okupe Wrote About Chibok Girls by porka: 2:44pm On Apr 18, 2015
What is controversial about this?

It's a grand conspiracy, pure and simple.

The girls were taken and guided to their 'kidnap'.

Early stories about the 'kidnap' was that the 'soldiers' were friendly.

Then the stories started changing.

And the 'movement' started getting foreign attention.

Then the blackmail by Ezekwesili and her group.

And we are where we are.

The truth will come out one day.

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Wrote About Chibok Girls by synergycom19: 2:46pm On Apr 18, 2015
How does it absolved GEJ of his responsibility?what does it mean he shouldn't rescue them,because they kidnapped the glris to show him a incompetent?the what is he?that was why he was shelve out of power.
Re: Doyin Okupe Wrote About Chibok Girls by Myself2(m): 2:46pm On Apr 18, 2015
zinosleek:
Chibok girls kidnap is a conspiracy against Gej administration, so is immigration job scandal, missing 20billion, depreciation of our reserve, corrupt officials going free, university strike, pej, goes dancing after abuja bomb blast etc
Johnjack:
Dr.Okupe, just stated the obvious and i like his swag. Who doesn't know chibok and BBOG organization was orchestration of the core north to present GeJ as a weakling before the nation and international communities?. Who doesn't know that there was grand international conspiracy against Gej,headed by Obama and Cameron?. Who doesn't know Obama is a political Christian and Islamist Jihadist at heart?. Who doesn't know that Obama preferred a fellow islamist against Gej?. Still loading...

God bless you both for daring to stand out and speak the truth

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Wrote About Chibok Girls by porka: 2:50pm On Apr 18, 2015
kingjoo:
Why can't we see beyond the obvious. This man is the presidential spokesman and he had assess to information and facts that most Nigerians don't. Is very distressing that Nigerian youths are dismissing his words with a wave of hands, all because of political leaning, rather than stepping out to seek out for the truth behind what he is saying. If we continue to live the way we live, stay in our house and believe every information we get especially in the internet, Then Nigeria is doomed.
I really don't like the guy, but there are people you don't dismiss their take especially when nothing is at stake

Even that is part of the conspiracy.

Some people are planted in the social media as youth, to dismiss anything from people like Doyin Okupe.

We will know the truth soon.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Wrote About Chibok Girls by queensmith: 2:56pm On Apr 18, 2015
The problem was never really the girls. The problem was his attitude
Re: Doyin Okupe Wrote About Chibok Girls by porka: 2:59pm On Apr 18, 2015
demandtruth:
When Gej noticed all that you listed, what did he do

What is the job of a C in C? Has he forgotten his promises on security to
Nigerian or did he find it expedient to see it as political stunt?

Simply, he failed to surround himself with good and reasonable advisers;
rather, he chose people like you
Okupe

It's called conspiracy.

When Buhari found out plans to overthrow his government in 1985 what did he do?

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Wrote About Chibok Girls by ybalogs(m): 2:59pm On Apr 18, 2015
Change of name please,My Girlfriend ceases to be called Doyin with immediate effect.Every other documents remains valid.Okupe has finally soiled all the names he's being attributed to.
Re: Doyin Okupe Wrote About Chibok Girls by nbisi: 3:09pm On Apr 18, 2015
It is quite shameful dat Mr. Doyin could b writing such after misleading my president. So he now knows dat d girls where actually kidnapped. Very bad of him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kogi Youths Fixed Road To Natasha Akpoti’s Hometown Cut Off By Yahaya Bello / I Will Lead A War Against Apc Like Ojukwu-wike / Ile Ife Crisis: Security Operatives Commence Evacuation Of Hausas -channelsTv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.