Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,302 members, 7,815,547 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Doyin Okupe Wrote About Chibok Girls - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doyin Okupe Wrote About Chibok Girls (46763 Views)

Princess Pako Talks About Chibok Girls On Twitter, Reveals What She Found Out / Ezekwesili Digs APC's Tweet About Chibok Girls In 2014 / Wife Of Boko Haram Commander Makes Shocking Revelation About Chibok Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doyin Okupe Wrote About Chibok Girls by doe: 3:30pm On Apr 18, 2015
Doyin is a result of inbreding. No way the man with sawdust for brain is normal. Big fool!!
Re: Doyin Okupe Wrote About Chibok Girls by jamesjohn2010: 3:35pm On Apr 18, 2015
what is nairaland designed for? to be insulting people or make constructive criticisms and all that. someone would say there is a rule. the value of nairaland is dwindling and who knows, to vanishing point. guess some people has vested interests in targeted verbal missiles. smh. is this Nigerian showing this depth of hatred?? smh again . how are we one? where is the age long civility

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doyin Okupe Wrote About Chibok Girls by kaima1984(f): 3:44pm On Apr 18, 2015
kasiem:
What's bad in stating the obvious?
follow me ask my dear

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Wrote About Chibok Girls by naijafresh: 3:48pm On Apr 18, 2015
Yes I agree by all indications there was indeed a conspiracy to remove GEJ as an incompetent embarrassment of a president.

Millions of Nigerians were part of it, on the morning of the elections, they all sneaked out of their houses and went to vote him out all over the country. Several people tried, from the Army to the Police to Mr Orubebe, to stop them but them were determined to succeed and succeed they did.

The President true to form as his clueless self didn't see it coming so they succeeded.
SO yes it was all one big conspiracy to deny GEJ of his 'constitutional rights' along with his corrupt and power drunk bunch of incompetent cronies.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Wrote About Chibok Girls by symbianDON(m): 3:48pm On Apr 18, 2015
Roon9:
Well said! Chibok is a hoarse!
hoarse or hoax??

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Doyin Okupe Wrote About Chibok Girls by hush15: 3:49pm On Apr 18, 2015
Guidette:
This man is beyond useless. A bastard_ who continues to run his mouth whether or not he uses his brain. Everything is a conspiracy to him. One of the reasons why GEJ could not get reelected.

As always, curse and insult the man but his words isn't far from the truth.

The bring back our girls campaign was focused to showcase the FG in a bad light. Guess what, it worked.

APC and others ranted like they could do something differently to bring the girls back. they telling you now not to expect a miracle. Yet, they expect wonders from Jonathan.

they should not stop that campaign if they are being sincere till those girls are found else it was all propaganda to distabilized the FG

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Wrote About Chibok Girls by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 18, 2015
So Aisha is ready with her twitter handle to fire back at people who will critisize her husband? You never see something. One of your husband's plans was to sponsor Boko haram to make the country ungovernable for Jonathan. The Chubok girls were then kidnapped with the support of governor of Borno state. You all know it would be difficult to get the girls back but your husband and his party used that against GEJ. Today you have also told Nigerians that you won't be able to bring the girls you kidnapped back. We are too enlightened to be fooled by a few idiots who wants to fight the truth when it is told.

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Wrote About Chibok Girls by Heffalump(m): 3:53pm On Apr 18, 2015
In as much I see a lot of holes in Jonathan's administration, I still believe that "#Bringbackourgirls" was stage managed. Now we knew GEJ was using his last power to tackle the menace caused by insurgency in the NE when this shit happened. He actually needed external support which did not come early as expected until things became awry. Doyin was right in this sense and anybody who insults him because of this, is worst than DEVIL!

@Daniel Ocheja, I think I knew you from secondary school days in FCT. If you're the one then please have a rethink because I knew you to be very respectful.

3 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Wrote About Chibok Girls by arsenal33: 3:55pm On Apr 18, 2015
when the girls were kidnapped and ur government doesn't make a meaningful statement for two weeks, you are incompetent.

when you said you rescued them the following day -you were deceitful.

when nigerians said bring back our girls, and you create a billboard saying bring back jonathan - you were evil.

when you said you knew where they are and you will soon get them - you were lying.

DO NOT BLAME ANYONE ELSE BUT YOURSELVES.

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Wrote About Chibok Girls by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 18, 2015
[quote author=ikwoche post=32855876]Please, does anyone have any useful tips on how I can avoid seeing this clown's post on the internet. The more I avoid him, the more he keeps talking. Please other options apart from breaking my phone. Thanks.
Re: Doyin Okupe Wrote About Chibok Girls by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 18, 2015
ikwoche:
Please, does anyone have any useful tips on how I can avoid seeing this clown's post on the internet. The more I avoid him, the more he keeps talking. Please other options apart from breaking my phone. Thanks.
Drink rat poison. It will make you unable to see. You can then sleep and wake up at the other side of town where you won't see Doyin and his posts

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Wrote About Chibok Girls by Abujabir24: 4:23pm On Apr 18, 2015
One thing i have learnt in the company of mercenaries is that; ultimately, they care about nothing than their own survival
Re: Doyin Okupe Wrote About Chibok Girls by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 18, 2015
What is he trying to say..?
Re: Doyin Okupe Wrote About Chibok Girls by Princessderaa(f): 4:28pm On Apr 18, 2015
Guidette:
This man is beyond useless. A bastard_ who continues to run his mouth whether or not he uses his brain. Everything is a conspiracy to him. One of the reasons why GEJ could not get reelected.
how dare you call someone's father a bastard?
God help you sister
Re: Doyin Okupe Wrote About Chibok Girls by omolami: 4:35pm On Apr 18, 2015
Certainly it pains when a haux is debunked. Many have said it before and am one of them that beleive that Chibok girls saga is a big scam to stain Jonathan. The conspiracy went as far as daispora. Now that they have achieved their aim they are now looking for safe landing on d matter. Too bad Shetima and co

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Wrote About Chibok Girls by zinosleek(m): 4:38pm On Apr 18, 2015
Myself2:

God bless you both for daring to stand out and speak the truth
I was being sarcastic
Re: Doyin Okupe Wrote About Chibok Girls by bionixs: 4:42pm On Apr 18, 2015
Kzealz:
Hate can make us see no truth in wat sum1 says... its clear thiz man is saying
the bitter truth..y can't we reason with him?
aint accusing any1...but everything dat happened In diz country was a plot to
blackmail the current administration...
... and thank God that that adminstration is almost up. Lets watch and see. It either the in-going admin gets the girls back in such a manner that even the kids would know that this is a drama that was badly written and badly interpreted or never get them back again. And God help GMB he fails to make that happen,you will know that nigerians awakening is from the wrong side of the bed
Re: Doyin Okupe Wrote About Chibok Girls by ojnnaco(m): 4:47pm On Apr 18, 2015
When will honourable Patrick start making meanings out of his sentence ?
Re: Doyin Okupe Wrote About Chibok Girls by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 18, 2015
dunkem21:
The same thing I have been saying since.

It is good to know that it will be on the hand over ..We will continue counting if BBOG is weary.

We MUST find our sisters.
seconded
Re: Doyin Okupe Wrote About Chibok Girls by chiedu7: 5:14pm On Apr 18, 2015
[size=18pt]what Doyin said is true.

Thats why Buhari asked to stop killing Boko Haram members[/size]

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/stop-killing-boko-haram-members-buhari-tells-fg/

[size=13pt]The West led by Obama made sure that GEJ would loose.[/size]

That's Why Obama did not want to help on Boko Haram to make it hard for GEJ to win re-election.
They blocked Nigeria from buying arms and witheld Intelligence that would have saved lives.

Allegations are mounting that the Obama administration withheld weapons and intelligence support from Nigeria’s fight against Boko Haram in an effort to boost the chances of the Muslim candidate for president, who is a client of the political firm founded by key Obama strategist David Axelrod.

Nigerians this weekend are deciding a very competitive race between incumbent Christian President Dr. Ebele Goodluck Jonathan and retired Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, who ruled as dictator there from 1983 until 1985, when he was removed through a coup. Buhari has previously vowed to institute Shariah law in the Muslim-dominated parts of the country if elected.

With the guidance of Axelrod’s firm, Buhari has tamped down talk of Shariah nearing election day and even added a Pentecostal Christian as his running mate.

Boko Haram is a radical Islamist terrorist group that recently pledged allegiance to the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria, or ISIS. In recent years, Boko Haram has slaughtered entire villages, burned countless churches and targeted Christians and moderate Muslims for death. It received global attention last year for abducting nearly 300 Nigerian schoolgirls.

The Obama-Axelrod connection to the Nigerian elections and its impact on U.S. policy toward Boko Haram is laid out in a detailed piece by James Simpson for Accuracy in Media.

Simpson said the Nigerians are thoroughly convinced Obama’s actions are rooted in politics.

“Nigerians overwhelmingly, at least the ones that I talk to and the articles I’ve been able to access, believe that the U.S. deliberately withheld military aid to the Nigerian president because David Axelrod’s group, AKPD, is consulting his Muslim opponent in the upcoming elections,” said Simpson.

According to Simpson, the Nigerians are most upset over their requests being denied for Cobra attack helicopters.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2015/03/shock-claim-why-obama-refused-to-help-fight-boko-haram/#CGixsV3ixtk3queB.99

Another American in a short clip accuses Obama of hampering GEJ's re-election bid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4tzpey9ld4

So when he remembered that the North promised to make his reign hell, decided to concede.

[b]The former governor of the old Kaduna State, Alhaji Lawan Kaita, has vowed that the North would make the country ungovernable if President Goodluck Jonathan wins the polls. [/b]He said: “It is becoming apparent that the recent replacement of Service Chiefs is part of President Jonathan’s plan to use state apparatus to scale the 2011 presidential hurdle. “Anything short of a Northern President is tantamount to stealing our Presidency. Jonathan has to go and he will go. Even if he uses the incumbency power to get his nomination on the platform of the PDP, he would be frustrated out.” Kaita, founding member of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), and close ally of former Vice-President Atiku Abubakar, warned that the North should not be blamed for the calamity that will befall the country, if Jonathan emerges President next year. He said: “The North is determined, if that happens, to make the country ungovernable for President Jonathan or any other Southerner who finds his way to the seat of power on the platform of the PDP against the principle of the party’s zoning policy. “Feelers from the South-South clearly show that the North is not the only region that is outraged over the situation. The South-East is there grumbling and the South-South, his (Jonathan) geo-political zone, he is not sure of their support.” Reacting to the general thinking that the minority and Christians in the North are backing Jonathan, Kaita said it was a wrong assumption. He said: “What you may call Northern Christians are concentrated more in Benue State where they may constitute about 90 per cent. In Plateau State, if you study that carefully, the Christian/Muslim population is 60 per cent for Christians, 40 per cent Muslims, so Plateau State is not an entirely a Christian State. The only state in the North that is substantially a Christian community is Benue State.” Nigerians, he said, should be concerned over the prevailing political situation in the country because the North will not accept any government founded on any fraudulent foundation, which, he stressed, would definitely crumble, pointing out that “it should be seen by all as a stolen mandate that must be retrieved by all means”. Kaita expressed displeasure over the event in Owerri, the Imo State capital, where the meeting of Igbo leaders was disrupted by security agents, saying such an action simply demonstrated dictatorship and disorder, “an indication that there is danger in the country”.

Read more http://eagleyereportconnect..co.uk/2014/05/kaita-north-ll-make-nigeria.html

So GEJ as we can see knew that mighty powers were against him.[/b]
Re: Doyin Okupe Wrote About Chibok Girls by IbokUtoroh(m): 5:17pm On Apr 18, 2015
boxypane:
I thought dat moose was to change his name if Buhari wins. Dat man should b flogged wit a PhCn Pole.

WHo go carry d pole? i fit arrange people wey go hold him two legs n hands.
Re: Doyin Okupe Wrote About Chibok Girls by okechukwu3: 5:29pm On Apr 18, 2015
What wrong has the man done, their is truth in his statement and with time all will come to light.

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Wrote About Chibok Girls by IbokUtoroh(m): 5:33pm On Apr 18, 2015
Nkanta:
Drink rat poison. It will make you unable to see. You can then sleep and wake up at the other side of town where you won't see Doyin and his posts

obong udiong ke dat post.

barman abeg give am a bottle of DRY ORIJIN untop me pocket.
Re: Doyin Okupe Wrote About Chibok Girls by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 18, 2015
Nkanta:

Nice but thanks. Your advice is no longer required.
Re: Doyin Okupe Wrote About Chibok Girls by realborn(m): 6:00pm On Apr 18, 2015
kunlejazz:

I beg to defer! The opening paragraphs are extensions/persuasions resulting from his position.

Any Nigerian with the minutest form of sensibility will know there's so much more to the chibok girls/BBOG drama than meets the eye!
So, Okupe is sharing no deep revelation

Only intellectually lazy, ignorant/gullible and probably politically biased folks will fall for all that charade centered around Chibok.

Even half of the story can't be true, if any of it is!

Peace

You are very right.

Dr Okupe is just a loose rabble-rouser whose reasoning is somewhat limited and exudes surprises on how he lasted so long as an SSA to the President of Nigeria.

Like I said in my penultimate post, his first paragraphs were unnecessary. I hereby include that his entire short piece on the article is shameful. I recommend he shpuld be sacked immediately. Not pertinent he is kept till the handover day to forestall putting the final nail (through his puerile attacks) to seal any iota of goodwill left for this administration.
Re: Doyin Okupe Wrote About Chibok Girls by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 18, 2015
Pavore9:
When he was being loud-mouthed with Nigerians, he forgot he was entitled to only ONE vote! When you spray insecticide on some cockroaches, at first it will be forming nothing do me, you need not apply anymore effort just be patient and watch how it slide into oblivion, with its belly exposed to world. cheesy

You are a baaaaadt guy grin grin grin na who spray am insecticide?
Re: Doyin Okupe Wrote About Chibok Girls by Pavore9: 6:23pm On Apr 18, 2015
Activa:

You are a baaaaadt guy grin grin grin na who spray am insecticide?

Who you wan hear im name? cheesy
Re: Doyin Okupe Wrote About Chibok Girls by dvee2: 6:29pm On Apr 18, 2015
Princessderaa:

how dare you call someone's father a bastard?
God help you sister

Ogah! FYI DOYIN OKUPE CALLED HIMSELF A BASTARD,THATS WHY EVERYONE CALLS HIM A BASTARD.
Re: Doyin Okupe Wrote About Chibok Girls by lyricalz: 6:44pm On Apr 18, 2015
Just b4 u insult, thare are still some fact and truth in what he said, let's be realistic.

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Wrote About Chibok Girls by toprealman: 7:15pm On Apr 18, 2015
AISHA BUHARI IS NOT WHAT MANY THINK SHE IS.

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Wrote About Chibok Girls by nortcentrallord(m): 7:36pm On Apr 18, 2015
The truth is bitter.

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Wrote About Chibok Girls by VULCAN(m): 8:04pm On Apr 18, 2015
I totally agree with you that Okupe stated the obvious about Chibok girls. I also agree with you on Obama being a political Christian but Islamic Jihadist at heart BUT the million dollar question is what did Goodluck do with all this vital info? Nothing. How can The Commander in Chief with ALL the resources of Nigeria at his beck and call allow Tinubu and Buhari play him for a sucker like that? In politics there are levels. See how Putin has outplayed Obama because he is far more experienced at the game than that pretender. Goodluck and Okupe and co don't get my sympathy. In the Game of Thrones You win or you die. Tinubu appears to have won.

Johnjack:
Dr.Okupe, just stated the obvious and i like his swag. Who doesn't know chibok and BBOG organization was orchestration of the core north to present GeJ as a weakling before the nation and international communities?. Who doesn't know that there was grand international conspiracy against Gej,headed by Obama and Cameron?. Who doesn't know Obama is a political Christian and Islamist Jihadist at heart?. Who doesn't know that Obama preferred a fellow islamist against Gej?. Still loading...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sylvester Omoroni: Joy Edordu Is Parent To One Of The Bullies - GistLover / Nigeria's Ministers Of Defence Resume Office (picture) / EFCC Declares Fubara Siminayi And 58 Athers Wanted For ₦435 Billion Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.