Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,654 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Fayose Begs For Forgiveness. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Begs For Forgiveness. (40875 Views)

How TAMBUWAL Betrayed Tinubu, Begs For Forgiveness!! / Save EFCC From Politicians, Fayose Begs Buhari / PDP Raises Alarm Over Fresh Plot To Remove Fayose; Begs Buhari To Intervene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Begs For Forgiveness. by Olufhemy(m): 3:21pm On Apr 18, 2015
Who God has blessed,no man can curse!
Fayose I wish you well
I hope you learn from this in your future endeavors.
Re: Fayose Begs For Forgiveness. by arsetalkshere: 3:21pm On Apr 18, 2015
No forgiveness for Fayose. He must be impeached. He believed 7 is greater than 19 abi? We shall see.

He rigged to be governor and can't learn to shut it.
Re: Fayose Begs For Forgiveness. by PassingShot(m): 3:22pm On Apr 18, 2015
The evils that men do live not after them but with them.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Begs For Forgiveness. by scanp(m): 3:23pm On Apr 18, 2015
ur type dnt want peace!!
Re: Fayose Begs For Forgiveness. by akinyeleaa: 3:24pm On Apr 18, 2015
He is going
Re: Fayose Begs For Forgiveness. by Apex32: 3:24pm On Apr 18, 2015
This man with his big mouth grin I pity ur condition oo

1 Like

Re: Fayose Begs For Forgiveness. by libertyfather(m): 3:25pm On Apr 18, 2015
Reporting from Lagos, Fayose must be impeach
Re: Fayose Begs For Forgiveness. by 1stola: 3:28pm On Apr 18, 2015
ROBOT temitemi1 undecided
You see ya life?
See your coward hero.
What shame.

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Begs For Forgiveness. by PARDONWI123: 3:30pm On Apr 18, 2015
There is no forgiveness in the law. You where elected through the law so if you err by the law you will be punished by the law. This will be a lesson to your likes who open their mouth and act as if Nigeria belongs to them!. Nobody is above the law.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Begs For Forgiveness. by PARDONWI123: 3:35pm On Apr 18, 2015
I sincerely doubt if you will escape this hammer. You didn't learn from your past that's why a repeat is necessary so that you can learn
Re: Fayose Begs For Forgiveness. by ogunniyi2: 3:35pm On Apr 18, 2015
This news is a reflection of a wise man who ate a foolish man pounded yam. And later prostrate to beg for forgiveness...my question now is will his beging provide another pounded yam for the man to eat
retepmurt:

http://www.punchng.com/news/fayose-begs-for-forgiveness/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Begs For Forgiveness. by spako4(m): 3:35pm On Apr 18, 2015
Go and tell that to GEJ,you caused his defeat to GMB due to your mouth diarrhea.
Go and tell that to GMB for wishing him dead.
Go and tell that to respected and well bred Ekitis for bringing shame to their homeland.
Go and tell that to Omoluabis for disgracing Yorubaland

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Begs For Forgiveness. by jascon1(m): 3:37pm On Apr 18, 2015
Fayose, if I slap u with my left hand eh. U go confess

1 Like

Re: Fayose Begs For Forgiveness. by JOINFRIEND(m): 3:38pm On Apr 18, 2015
WHO IS WIKE??
Re: Fayose Begs For Forgiveness. by SORTER: 3:38pm On Apr 18, 2015
because today is my birthday i forgive you mr Ayo Fayose
retepmurt:

http://www.punchng.com/news/fayose-begs-for-forgiveness/
Re: Fayose Begs For Forgiveness. by discusant: 3:39pm On Apr 18, 2015
wengerjay:
He wld not have begged if PDP had won the March 28 presidential election.

Fayose problems continue because he took on Buhari a lot during the presidential election, not that Ekiti law makers could not have ignored Fayose.

Buhari is unforgiving, vindictive, does not fail to antagonize anybody that crosses his way badly.
Re: Fayose Begs For Forgiveness. by temitemi1(m): 3:41pm On Apr 18, 2015
FAYOSE MY ROLE MODEL!!
Re: Fayose Begs For Forgiveness. by philips70(m): 3:42pm On Apr 18, 2015
spako4:
What of those your thugs had eliminated?

When we tell these political thugs like Truckpusher that politicians are not worth fighting for they will rain insults on us. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Begs For Forgiveness. by MoUTD: 3:42pm On Apr 18, 2015
so fayose can be gentleman like this? Even if the 19 lawmakers decided to forgive him , but he forget, he let them loss this last election by using thugs to intimidate and unsettle them.pdp have replaced all the apc lawmakers in the next govt. So how do u want them to feel now? Na revenge..

7 Likes

Re: Fayose Begs For Forgiveness. by temitemi1(m): 3:45pm On Apr 18, 2015
FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!
QuotaSystem:
Temitemi1 come and join your hero on his knees, he has realised his wrongs so you might need re-reprogramming soon.
Re: Fayose Begs For Forgiveness. by discusant: 3:50pm On Apr 18, 2015
MoUTD:
so fayose can be gentleman like this? Even if the 19 lawmakers decided to forgive him , but he forget, he let them loss this last election by using thugs to intimidate and unsettle them.pdp have replaced all the apc lawmakers in the next govt. So how do u want them to feel now? Na revenge..
So the APC outgoing lawmakers must impeach Fayose before they go?

That's vindictiveness. Foul play. That's. not how Oyibo who taught us democracy practice democracy.

Ekiti people did the voting not Fayose, no matter the level of Fayose influence or intimidation. You can only intimidate and rig election where you have some popularity already, if you are not popular and rig election, the people will revolt.
Re: Fayose Begs For Forgiveness. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 18, 2015
GMB presidential victory has consequences.
Re: Fayose Begs For Forgiveness. by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 3:53pm On Apr 18, 2015
wengerjay:
He wld not have begged if PDP had won the March 28 presidential election.

Is Fayose more notorious than Amaechi?

If nothing happened to Amaechi and all APC Governors running their mouth against President Jonathan then nothing will ever happen to Fayose.

You think the masses didn't see how free they (opposition governors) were under Jonathan and can't accept anything less when APC takes over the center.
Re: Fayose Begs For Forgiveness. by creepsyme(f): 3:56pm On Apr 18, 2015
And it came to pass, when Ahab heard those
words, that he rent his clothes, and put
sackcloth upon his flesh, and fasted, and lay
in sackcloth, and went softly. 1Kings 21-27. So fayose can repent?
Re: Fayose Begs For Forgiveness. by okoocheche(m): 3:59pm On Apr 18, 2015
bro f, u must answer to the f things u have done
Re: Fayose Begs For Forgiveness. by Fourwinds: 3:59pm On Apr 18, 2015
Ephemmm:

So, this man who always talks before reasoning can be so humble like this?

tongue tongue tongue Things fall apart: centre(Abuja) backing is no more guaranteed.
what baffles me is...how a thug became a governor. He does his things without thinking. very rude person.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Begs For Forgiveness. by Fourwinds: 4:03pm On Apr 18, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Is Fayose more notorious than Amaechi?

If nothing happened to Amaechi and all APC Governors running their mouth against President Jonathan then nothing will ever happen to Fayose.

You think the masses didn't see how free they (opposition governors) were under Jonathan and can't accept anything less when APC takes over the center.
see urself. dey were so free Murtala Nyako was impeached., same was plotted against Al'Makura of Nasarawa and Amaechi.

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Begs For Forgiveness. by kaypound(m): 4:05pm On Apr 18, 2015
discusant:

Fayose problems continue because he took on Buhari a lot during the presidential election, not that Ekiti law makers could not have ignored Fayose.

Buhari is unforgiving, vindictive, does not fail to antagonize anybody that crosses his way badly.

There is nothing such as being vindictive or unforgiven....
ignorance is not a pardonable offence in law....he cross the line and he has eight impeachable offence hanging on his neck and he should face the music. NO BODY IS ABOVE THE LAW. we should learn to respect that and not sound sentimental.
Besides the Buhari you are talking about being unforgiven is not even president yet and hence does not have his time yet....fayose caused his own woes upon himself when he was power drunk....he is not the only governor in Nigeria....after all Mimiko his neighbour is a PDP governor too.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Begs For Forgiveness. by Fourwinds: 4:08pm On Apr 18, 2015
discusant:

So the APC outgoing lawmakers must impeach Fayose before they go?

That's vindictiveness. Foul play. That's. not how Oyibo who taught us democracy practice democracy.

Ekiti people did the voting not Fayose, no matter the level of Fayose influence or intimidation. You can only intimidate and rig election where you have some popularity already, if you are not popular and rig election, the people will revolt.
all dese ur argument holds no weight. for fair play., U give people a level plain ground to battle. u don't intimidate people by pushing dem off d state. and tell me dey are not popular on election dey. y cant he do same to himself and other PDP aspirants

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Begs For Forgiveness. by tosdio(m): 4:09pm On Apr 18, 2015
Re: Fayose Begs For Forgiveness. by godoluwa(m): 4:10pm On Apr 18, 2015
temitemi1:
FAYOSE MY ROLE MODEL!!
God bless u man. I love d fact dat u are bold enough to remain standing for Fayose. most people shouting Fayose must be impeached must av lost it. u are accusing him for attacking Buhari b4 d election? oh well, u expect him to praise Buhari abi? Didnt Buhari attack Jonathan b4 d election & praise him after the election? its a pity that most of attacking Fayose here are Yoruba. am a Yoruba too sugbon emi kii r'ole apakan d'apa kan si. Yoruba r'onu
Re: Fayose Begs For Forgiveness. by Fourwinds: 4:11pm On Apr 18, 2015
temitemi1:
FAYOSE MY ROLE MODEL!!
see urself. dat man is a thug. a pig will always bath in a mud no matter how u wash it clean

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed: My Grandson Asked Why They Call Me 'Liar' Mohammed / Edo Speaker, Okiye, Six Others Formally Defect To PDP / Raid On Justice Odili's House: Search Warrant Used (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.