Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

List One or two Things U'd Like The Opposite Gender To Stop Doing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List One or two Things U'd Like The Opposite Gender To Stop Doing (2992 Views)

What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / Things Ladies Should Stop Doing If They Don't Have Plans For A Guy / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

List One or two Things U'd Like The Opposite Gender To Stop Doing by Cutehector(m): 6:06pm On Apr 18, 2015
Pls this is not a game, nor is it a general topic. It concerns human behaviours as they socialize amongst themselves which may or may not irritate third party. The mods should kindly understand.

Now bak to my topic,during our day to day activities, there are habits people do that irritate us and u would just find it difficult to call dat person's attention for him or her to stop. Still, u r not confortable wit it. Now the idea is this, guys should comment on what ladies do in public dat irritates dem and ladies should comment on what guys do in public dat irritates them.

The gays and lesbians are not left out too grin. (No room for sterotyping) pls if u dnt understand what I'v written, u better not disgrace urself by commentin

I wish ladies who dnt knw how to wear wedge shoes should stop wearin it and disgracin demselves in public

I'd like the group of girls who are "church oriented" and still put on worldly dresses to please stop!

Girls who show dr cleavages shouldn't complain when a guy they r talkn wit stare at dem..

Let's read yours wink
Re: List One or two Things U'd Like The Opposite Gender To Stop Doing by goodmorning40: 6:08pm On Apr 18, 2015
Men should stop beating women

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List One or two Things U'd Like The Opposite Gender To Stop Doing by Ezedon(m): 6:10pm On Apr 18, 2015
1. Stop denying me s3x
2. Stop demanding money and recharge card

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List One or two Things U'd Like The Opposite Gender To Stop Doing by tupem: 6:11pm On Apr 18, 2015
women should stop sticking with guys who beat them!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: List One or two Things U'd Like The Opposite Gender To Stop Doing by olexjay(m): 6:11pm On Apr 18, 2015
Female should stop using makeup

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List One or two Things U'd Like The Opposite Gender To Stop Doing by IfyAwazie(f): 6:13pm On Apr 18, 2015
Women should stop giving head.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List One or two Things U'd Like The Opposite Gender To Stop Doing by Cutehector(m): 6:15pm On Apr 18, 2015
IfyAwazie:
Women should stop giving heads
lol.. Dat's a first smiley
Re: List One or two Things U'd Like The Opposite Gender To Stop Doing by vjsmiles: 6:16pm On Apr 18, 2015
[size=14pt] fvvvking stop bleaching......
be natural... [/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: List One or two Things U'd Like The Opposite Gender To Stop Doing by mytime24(f): 6:16pm On Apr 18, 2015
Ezedon:
1. Stop denying me s3x
2. Stop demanding money and recharge card
u too like awuff undecided
Re: List One or two Things U'd Like The Opposite Gender To Stop Doing by Enegod(m): 6:20pm On Apr 18, 2015
IfyAwazie:
angry angry
Re: List One or two Things U'd Like The Opposite Gender To Stop Doing by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 18, 2015
men should stop showing six packs on social networks#i hate it cheesy
men should stop bad mouthing ladies
young guys should stop sugar mummy tinz
men should stop sayin hoes aint loyal cos they are not also loyal.
men should stop saying nigeria girls are lovers of money cos u guys have been our magas since 18ad!! grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: List One or two Things U'd Like The Opposite Gender To Stop Doing by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 18, 2015
IfyAwazie:
y?expantiate!! cheesy
Re: List One or two Things U'd Like The Opposite Gender To Stop Doing by Cutehector(m): 6:22pm On Apr 18, 2015
prettythicksme:
men should stop showing six packs on social networks#i hate it cheesy
men should stop bad mouthing ladies
young guys should stop sugar mummy tinz
men should stop sayin hoes aint loyal cos they are not also loyal.
men should stop saying nigeria girls are lovers of money cos u guys have been our magas since 18ad!! grin grin
lmao. Dah means, women r still lovers of money.
Re: List One or two Things U'd Like The Opposite Gender To Stop Doing by Tapout(m): 6:24pm On Apr 18, 2015
IfyAwazie:

those giving it are they complaining?? undecided

2 Likes

Re: List One or two Things U'd Like The Opposite Gender To Stop Doing by CountDracula(m): 6:24pm On Apr 18, 2015
Women shud stop taking raunchy selfie pictures and b expecting respect from men

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List One or two Things U'd Like The Opposite Gender To Stop Doing by Mutuwa(m): 6:25pm On Apr 18, 2015
Girls have an unfair advantage over men:if they can' t get what they want by being smart,they can get it by being dumb.

Quit trying to circumlocute when u want anything..just come out and say it..hook,line and... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List One or two Things U'd Like The Opposite Gender To Stop Doing by ramdris(m): 6:27pm On Apr 18, 2015
Women should stop nagging.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List One or two Things U'd Like The Opposite Gender To Stop Doing by alberto2k(m): 6:35pm On Apr 18, 2015
IfyAwazie:

ifaa hear. . . angry

Inshort, woman should stop asking men to suck puna undecided

1 Like

Re: List One or two Things U'd Like The Opposite Gender To Stop Doing by IfyAwazie(f): 6:46pm On Apr 18, 2015
alberto2k:

ifaa hear. . . angry

Inshort, woman should stop asking men to suck puna undecided
real women dont ask for such, rather u men beg for it.
Re: List One or two Things U'd Like The Opposite Gender To Stop Doing by alberto2k(m): 6:54pm On Apr 18, 2015
IfyAwazie:
real women dont ask for such, rather u men beg for it.
really?.. That's new

Who on earth does that undecided

And pls, what does "real women" ask for?

Anal sex?
Re: List One or two Things U'd Like The Opposite Gender To Stop Doing by Folakeme: 7:08pm On Apr 18, 2015
Men should stop scratching their "hammer" in public angry angry
Re: List One or two Things U'd Like The Opposite Gender To Stop Doing by Cutehector(m): 7:09pm On Apr 18, 2015
Folakeme:
Men should stop scratching their "hammer" in public angry angry
loool. Wetin carry ur eye go dr
Re: List One or two Things U'd Like The Opposite Gender To Stop Doing by Folakeme: 7:14pm On Apr 18, 2015
Cutehector:
loool. Wetin carry ur eye go dr

Wetin carry ur eye go girls cleavage too grin
Re: List One or two Things U'd Like The Opposite Gender To Stop Doing by Cutehector(m): 7:15pm On Apr 18, 2015
Folakeme:

Wetin carry ur eye go girls cleavage too grin
because they opend it for me to see grin
Re: List One or two Things U'd Like The Opposite Gender To Stop Doing by ivyT(f): 7:21pm On Apr 18, 2015
olexjay:
Female should stop using makeup

But y na

U wan see spiritual beauty for morning?
Re: List One or two Things U'd Like The Opposite Gender To Stop Doing by olexjay(m): 7:23pm On Apr 18, 2015
ivyT:

But y na

U wan see spiritual beauty for morning?
lolz I never heard of spiritual beauty b4 o, pls ma which one be spiritual beauty
Re: List One or two Things U'd Like The Opposite Gender To Stop Doing by ivyT(f): 7:23pm On Apr 18, 2015
vjsmiles:
[size=14pt] fvvvking stop bleaching......
be natural... [/size]

Pls lets tone so our 'natural' beauty and 'natural' freshness can come out____that's wot we all say wink
Re: List One or two Things U'd Like The Opposite Gender To Stop Doing by ivyT(f): 7:43pm On Apr 18, 2015
olexjay:
lolz I never heard of spiritual beauty b4 o, pls ma which one be spiritual beauty

U didn't get the gist??
Read it again
Re: List One or two Things U'd Like The Opposite Gender To Stop Doing by Queening(f): 7:44pm On Apr 18, 2015
Men should stop licking their lips it z so... angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: List One or two Things U'd Like The Opposite Gender To Stop Doing by liljboy(m): 7:46pm On Apr 18, 2015
1. stop telling a homie "K" when he says 'I love or miss u'
2. naija girls especially needs 'chatting 101' lesson
how u? fine
ur day? fine
like ya hair? k
what's ya name? y do u want to know etc...... they don't even know how to make a chat lively
3 - bleaching
4- painting their face with more colors than graffiti

Re: List One or two Things U'd Like The Opposite Gender To Stop Doing by Cutehector(m): 7:54pm On Apr 18, 2015
Queening:
Men should stop licking their lips it z so... angry angry angry
so so so yummy ryt?
Re: List One or two Things U'd Like The Opposite Gender To Stop Doing by olexjay(m): 7:56pm On Apr 18, 2015
ivyT:

U didn't get the gist??
Read it again
I got that, d fact is dat some ladies with too much of make up will still be saying a dude looks ugly, that awkward moment when some ladies dnt mind applying their make up in the church b4 going back home after service.

#TeamNatural

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Take Sex My Neighbor Wife And She Come Fall In Love. / Ladies What Are Your Reasons For Refusing A Guy That Admires You? / Lord Forgive Me For What Am About To Do To Her!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.