Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

The Most Romantic Word Ever Said To You By Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Romantic Word Ever Said To You By Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend (2396 Views)

Twitter Users Reveal The Most Dishonest Things Girls Ever Said To Guys / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Shoprite In The Most Romantic Way.(Pic+Video) / What Is The Most Annoying Habit That Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend Has? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Romantic Word Ever Said To You By Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend by DaZion(m): 12:44am On Apr 19, 2015
Bae....
How would you feel if I tell You that I love you buh I'm pregnant for a friend of yours...[Mehnn...Na faint!].
Out Of Luck...
Share With us the most romantic word your Boyfriend or Girlfriend has ever said to you...
Re: The Most Romantic Word Ever Said To You By Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend by MizTyna(f): 12:46am On Apr 19, 2015
No boyfriend embarassed
Re: The Most Romantic Word Ever Said To You By Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend by DanceVille: 12:49am On Apr 19, 2015
Can u teach me how to do Ballet dance...
GBAM!
Re: The Most Romantic Word Ever Said To You By Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend by DanceVille: 12:50am On Apr 19, 2015
MizTyna:
No boyfriend embarassed
Don't believe you..Or are you trying to advertise yourself Miss?
Re: The Most Romantic Word Ever Said To You By Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:52am On Apr 19, 2015
MizTyna:
No boyfriend embarassed
You deserve one bae
Re: The Most Romantic Word Ever Said To You By Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend by MizTyna(f): 12:52am On Apr 19, 2015
DanceVille:
Don't believe you..Or are you trying to advertise yourself Miss?

Yes. You happy?
Re: The Most Romantic Word Ever Said To You By Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend by MizTyna(f): 12:54am On Apr 19, 2015
kunletiwoo:
You deserve one bae

*_*
Re: The Most Romantic Word Ever Said To You By Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend by demmy0325(m): 12:55am On Apr 19, 2015
Re: The Most Romantic Word Ever Said To You By Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:57am On Apr 19, 2015
MizTyna:

*_*
That look!!! shocked *run away*
Re: The Most Romantic Word Ever Said To You By Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend by redcliff: 12:59am On Apr 19, 2015
MizTyna:

*_*

wink
Re: The Most Romantic Word Ever Said To You By Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend by DanceVille: 12:59am On Apr 19, 2015
Lol!
MizTyna:

Yes. You happy?
Why would I be happy...
Hmmm...
Re: The Most Romantic Word Ever Said To You By Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend by afamjb: 1:06am On Apr 19, 2015
haven't heard anything more romantic than "u can keep ur money".
Re: The Most Romantic Word Ever Said To You By Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:53am On Apr 19, 2015
"Its okay i forgive you"
Re: The Most Romantic Word Ever Said To You By Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend by omotayo9177: 2:04am On Apr 19, 2015
I will take care of the bills
Re: The Most Romantic Word Ever Said To You By Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:07am On Apr 19, 2015
A lot, can't remember tongue
Re: The Most Romantic Word Ever Said To You By Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:08am On Apr 19, 2015
Nneka123:
A lot, can't remember tongue
But you are single tongue, you are just like me,with many online gf
Re: The Most Romantic Word Ever Said To You By Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:12am On Apr 19, 2015
Ipledge:
But you are single tongue, you are just like with many online gf
You wish tongue
Re: The Most Romantic Word Ever Said To You By Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend by Nobody: 2:14am On Apr 19, 2015
Nneka123:
You wish tongue
I know, I know up to 4 of your online bfs
Re: The Most Romantic Word Ever Said To You By Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend by denedene(m): 2:40am On Apr 19, 2015
no girlfriend undecided
Re: The Most Romantic Word Ever Said To You By Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend by LEvuls(m): 4:32am On Apr 19, 2015
It was on the bed... was shocked she kept on saying it over and over again.

It became to loud that I became shy of myself

but that was the romantic word I ve ever heard from her

Its a beautiful thing grin
Re: The Most Romantic Word Ever Said To You By Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend by lanicky(f): 5:19am On Apr 19, 2015
Wanna die in d raging fire of ur love....cos without u I'm no body. cry

#yinmu....kokanaye# undecided
Re: The Most Romantic Word Ever Said To You By Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend by agarawu23(m): 5:39am On Apr 19, 2015
*yimu*

Most of our nja babes don't know any romantic words for their boo expect "I love u" scam used generally.

only to ask for money & recharge cards
Re: The Most Romantic Word Ever Said To You By Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend by afortress(m): 5:46am On Apr 19, 2015
DanceVille:
Lol!Why would I be happy...
Hmmm...

GUY man! your tempo don slow... wooomen? i fear kpomo for BEANS oh!
Re: The Most Romantic Word Ever Said To You By Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend by japhmanuel: 6:51am On Apr 19, 2015
kunletiwoo:
You deserve one bae
i dey feel ur flow
Re: The Most Romantic Word Ever Said To You By Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:54am On Apr 19, 2015
MizTyna:
No boyfriend embarassed
shocked

Re: The Most Romantic Word Ever Said To You By Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend by afortress(m): 7:03am On Apr 19, 2015
that moment when she tells you...she hates you deliberately... not to make your head swell... and you knows what she means is I LOVE YOU SCARA

1 Like

Re: The Most Romantic Word Ever Said To You By Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend by DanceVille: 7:56am On Apr 19, 2015
afortress:

GUY man! your tempo don slow... wooomen? i fear kpomo for BEANS oh!
Hmm...
Re: The Most Romantic Word Ever Said To You By Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend by morganist99(m): 8:21am On Apr 19, 2015
MizTyna:
No boyfriend embarassed
will u be mine
Re: The Most Romantic Word Ever Said To You By Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend by Omololu007(m): 8:33am On Apr 19, 2015
lanicky:
Wanna die in d raging fire of ur love....cos without u I'm no body. cry

#yinmu....kokanaye# undecided
u get yansh o lipsrsealed
Re: The Most Romantic Word Ever Said To You By Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend by bodmarxchrys(m): 8:44am On Apr 19, 2015
u give me joy even without the stick
Re: The Most Romantic Word Ever Said To You By Your Boyfriend/ Girlfriend by MizTyna(f): 9:18am On Apr 19, 2015
morganist99:
will u be mine
Yes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Nairalander Would U Nt Marry Even If A Gun Is Pointed To Ur Head / Top 10 Signs He Is Only Keeping You For Sex / I Am More Attracted To My Gf Best Friend...help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.