Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,528 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Top 10 Signs He Is Only Keeping You For Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 10 Signs He Is Only Keeping You For Sex (2386 Views)

Sorry For Keeping You Guys Waiting (photos) / 10 Signs She's Really In Love With You / 16 Signs She’s Only Keeping You Around Because She’s Bored (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Signs He Is Only Keeping You For Sex by bayotwice(f): 9:24am On Feb 24, 2016
Relationships could be so complicated especially when the exchange of love and affection is not balanced. There have been cases of several ladies being used as instruments of pleasure in romantic relationships they believe could lead to marriage.

Below are some top signs that your partner is only using you without any futuristic plans:

(1) He only calls you on phone whenever he is Hot: This kind of relationship is strictly based on business. He calls you to talk dirty and to satisfy his sexual fantasies. He insists you show up at his place immediately for s*x after which he goes cold for a while.

(2) He is always reluctant to discuss personal problems with you: Men naturally will only share their problems with who they have feelings for as well as trust in. No man goes to a brothel to discuss issues aside s*x and its immediate action.

(3) He maintains coldness with you on the social media and stays off anything related to you:
When a man truly loves a woman, he flaunts her everywhere he goes like a prestigious award especially when she is cute in order to gain the respect of his friends. When its strictly sex, he keeps the girl as his dark secret. Under no circumstance will her picture find his way to his Facebook, BBM or Whatsapp.

(4) Constant demand for unclad photos: No serious man with good intentions does this. A guy using you will demand for your n*de photos and later show his friends to brag about his social status and sexual prowess.

(5) Lack of public appearances: His business with you is in the bedroom. He will not want to be seen with you in public to prevent the sexual relationship from getting to the knowledge of the general public.

(6) Minimal conversations: Communication is key for the development of strong relationships that could lead to marriage. When all he does is head for ur panties and other sensitive body parts shortly after your arrival in his house, then there is a looming crisis.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Signs He Is Only Keeping You For Sex by Ojestas(m): 9:36am On Feb 24, 2016
They won't still take heed... Even if you add more points. . Sheep wey go lost go lost.

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Signs He Is Only Keeping You For Sex by mjames: 9:37am On Feb 24, 2016
Beware!
Re: Top 10 Signs He Is Only Keeping You For Sex by falconey(m): 9:46am On Feb 24, 2016
I see nothing wrong in keeping a lady or ladies for sex, what should i keep them for then?
to manage my account?

If she doesnt want sex she should wait for guys that will date her without sex.

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Signs He Is Only Keeping You For Sex by bayotwice(f): 10:03am On Feb 24, 2016
naija guys sha
Re: Top 10 Signs He Is Only Keeping You For Sex by naijaboiy: 11:52am On Feb 24, 2016
Yea,but some girls understand this and do not complain. smiley
Re: Top 10 Signs He Is Only Keeping You For Sex by cruzita(f): 12:07pm On Feb 24, 2016
following
Re: Top 10 Signs He Is Only Keeping You For Sex by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 24, 2016
I got you Op I'm gone become a nun!!! smiley
Re: Top 10 Signs He Is Only Keeping You For Sex by KingRex1(m): 12:40pm On Feb 24, 2016
QueenValerie:
I got you Op I'm gone become a nun!!! smiley
You mean she keeps the guy for sex?
Re: Top 10 Signs He Is Only Keeping You For Sex by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 24, 2016
KingRex1:
You mean she keeps the guy for sex?
Doubtful.
Re: Top 10 Signs He Is Only Keeping You For Sex by Youngpo413: 12:50pm On Feb 24, 2016
falconey:
I see nothing wrong in keeping a lady or ladies for sex, what should i keep them for then?
to manage my account?

If she doesnt want sex she should wait for guys that will date her without sex.
and she go old for her papa house
Re: Top 10 Signs He Is Only Keeping You For Sex by KingRex1(m): 12:52pm On Feb 24, 2016
QueenValerie:
Doubtful.
You jst counter for no reason, welldone!
Re: Top 10 Signs He Is Only Keeping You For Sex by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 24, 2016
OP from d Male and Female icons u have up there, do u mean females love with their Vjayjay?
Re: Top 10 Signs He Is Only Keeping You For Sex by nani212(m): 3:44pm On Feb 24, 2016
Some girls are not good for any other thing but sex. They lack basic reasoning.
Re: Top 10 Signs He Is Only Keeping You For Sex by Nickymezor(f): 5:54pm On Feb 24, 2016
So true
Re: Top 10 Signs He Is Only Keeping You For Sex by nanauju(f): 6:26pm On Feb 24, 2016
I can't relate to this. Never had the experience
Op can you explain the pix beta?
Re: Top 10 Signs He Is Only Keeping You For Sex by andysnoopy(m): 6:30pm On Feb 24, 2016
nani212:
Some girls are not good for any other thing but sex. They lack basic reasoning.

Most girls lack basic reasoning. My Gf, Mum and sisters apart grin
Re: Top 10 Signs He Is Only Keeping You For Sex by 3rdlegxxx(m): 12:10am On Mar 01, 2016
G0ldcircle:
OP from d Male and Female icons u have up there, do u mean females love with their Vjayjay?

Let me help me: OP meant the guys love is down there while her love is up there, aiming for his heart (love) while he is aiming for my VJ(cunt/pleasure points) I think
Re: Top 10 Signs He Is Only Keeping You For Sex by Nobody: 12:34am On Mar 01, 2016
Is there any relationship between a man and a woman that can not result to sex?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hard Facts About Marriage / Name three things you wanted as a child but never got. / 5 Lies Guys Often Tell Ladies In Relationships To Get Them In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.