Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,839 members, 7,817,479 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

Impeachment Threat: I Am Ready To Negotiate With APC Lawmakers — Fayose - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Impeachment Threat: I Am Ready To Negotiate With APC Lawmakers — Fayose (27212 Views)

Impeachment Threat: Pro, Anti-saraki Forces Set For Showdown / Impeachment Threat: Senators, Journalists Misleading The Public – Misau / Ekiti APC Lawmakers Discontinue Suit Against Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Impeachment Threat: I Am Ready To Negotiate With APC Lawmakers — Fayose by abbasbo003(m): 4:13am On Apr 19, 2015
Before created violent now he is asking for peace, only in ekiti, shame to ekiti if they allow this idiot to rule them in the next four yrs

1 Like

Re: Impeachment Threat: I Am Ready To Negotiate With APC Lawmakers — Fayose by Nobody: 4:20am On Apr 19, 2015
What's his he negociating with, money or. Reliquishing his seat as gov? So this guy cld be as dis calm and guided? The fear of APC in Nigeria is now the beginning of wisdom or shd I say d fear of bUhari is d beginning of wisdom.. For my Ekiti brothers no matter what Fayose has mixed in d food to colonize U guys may God deliver U all.. U guys like food too much to have compromise a very delicate post to a thug, some who was initially impeached for deceiving u all with a poultry that never existed.. The guy na real scammer.. Where are all d so called professors?? I expected anyone with a higher level of education and decent moral Qualification shd be d anchore man in Ekiti.. Food infrastructure nawa oo is he still sharing food since he became governor?

1 Like

Re: Impeachment Threat: I Am Ready To Negotiate With APC Lawmakers — Fayose by Nobody: 4:28am On Apr 19, 2015
Re: Impeachment Threat: I Am Ready To Negotiate With APC Lawmakers — Fayose by timota(m): 4:40am On Apr 19, 2015
Aromas:
Humble or No-humble! No Jupiter can remove Fayose from office. The 19lawmakers are working towards there selfish interest not the interest of Ekiti people. He "Fayose" was duly elected constitutionally and moreover what I even expect from the APC lawmakers during the election period is to campaign for there party candidate like what the PDP does in Ekiti. Though Fayose has mis-yahn we all know that, but that doesn't guarantee his impeachment. Whenever we look at issues the way it's academically, we should also remember that politics must be play with it to make it funny.
the law makers too were constitutionally elected to serve till june and to discharge their functions which part of it is impeachment

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Impeachment Threat: I Am Ready To Negotiate With APC Lawmakers — Fayose by ohenhen1: 4:56am On Apr 19, 2015
Fayose if you are innocent, you can contest the decision in court.
Re: Impeachment Threat: I Am Ready To Negotiate With APC Lawmakers — Fayose by hakoonaMatata: 5:01am On Apr 19, 2015
shocked Hmmm FAYOSE
Running out of gas? cry cry grin
Re: Impeachment Threat: I Am Ready To Negotiate With APC Lawmakers — Fayose by ruffDiamond: 5:09am On Apr 19, 2015
angry noooo fuvking way fayose na the apc law makers u still dey skirmish with for now abi? just wait till june 1 buhari himself is coming after low life opportunist like u and that bush animal in rivers-wikeD WIKE with a SLEDGE HAMMER! that day u go know wetin dem dey call federal might and im sure u do he is not likely to forget in a hurry all reckless and thoughtless campaign and sensational DEATH WISH adverts bought wit taxpayers money while governande took and is taking the backseat while macabre dance of madness lasted nobody i repeat nobody is buying that horse s.hit u re singing now and no baga is going to save u not jonah for whom u threw away all sense of decorum and common sense for!damn karma is truly a murrafvuka all dat mouth u dey make for obj u go still repeat am -oshokomole ab wetin u call am seif grin the last time u escape enter Ghana hmmm u mumu nor be small u dey allow all those f.latees who remains politically backward and misguided ekitians to deceived u wit praises untill u now about falling into a pit carefully dug for your ilk like in the folk tale of the elephant in AO MERIN JOBA shocked AS FOR THE HUNGRY BELLE EKITI prefering a TOUT and society MISFIT RIFF RAFF AND RENEGADE like fayose over A BRILLIANT INTELLECTUAL DEMOCRAT& ATRUE PROGRESSIVE LIKE FAYEMI SPEAK A LOT THE ABYSMAL LEVEL TO WHICH things must have descended !!!so much for the state that pride itself as FOUNTAIN OF KNOWLEDGE NOW FAST BECOMING MOUNTAIN OF OF IGNORANCE embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Impeachment Threat: I Am Ready To Negotiate With APC Lawmakers — Fayose by Burger01(m): 5:11am On Apr 19, 2015
Abeg, impeach this imbecilic tout jareangry

1 Like

Re: Impeachment Threat: I Am Ready To Negotiate With APC Lawmakers — Fayose by olalat(m): 5:12am On Apr 19, 2015
Aromas:
Humble or No-humble! No Jupiter can remove Fayose from office. The 19lawmakers are working towards there selfish interest not the interest of Ekiti people. He "Fayose" was duly elected constitutionally and moreover what I even expect from the APC lawmakers during the election period is to campaign for there party candidate like what the PDP does in Ekiti. Though Fayose has mis-yahn we all know that, but that doesn't guarantee his impeachment. Whenever we look at issues the way it's academically, we should also remember that politics must be play with it to make it funny.
And who is political mentor? Fayose I guess.
Re: Impeachment Threat: I Am Ready To Negotiate With APC Lawmakers — Fayose by Nobody: 5:24am On Apr 19, 2015
Why won't he say this when he knows APC is in the center of affairs? All this na pure scam, wondering what he would be saying if Pdp had won the presidential election
Re: Impeachment Threat: I Am Ready To Negotiate With APC Lawmakers — Fayose by Cul4real(m): 5:36am On Apr 19, 2015
If Fayose can be modified, He may become a great politician in this country that only if he can sanction all his tout characters.
Re: Impeachment Threat: I Am Ready To Negotiate With APC Lawmakers — Fayose by ignis: 5:39am On Apr 19, 2015
Idrismusty97:
The All Progressive Congress doesn't negotiate with thugs. Fayose must be impeached!
And you think he can still be impeached?
Re: Impeachment Threat: I Am Ready To Negotiate With APC Lawmakers — Fayose by maryam6(f): 5:40am On Apr 19, 2015
Fayose, dnt u knw dat wat goes around also comes around?
Re: Impeachment Threat: I Am Ready To Negotiate With APC Lawmakers — Fayose by sunkoye: 6:19am On Apr 19, 2015
If only God is perfect. ..is that a yardstick to misbehave and remain grossly imperfect?
Re: Impeachment Threat: I Am Ready To Negotiate With APC Lawmakers — Fayose by Nig4Greatness: 6:28am On Apr 19, 2015
This guy Fayose is a clown,it shows he knows absolutely nothing about the game of politics.a good leader/politician use wisdom,diplomacy and tact to their advantage but for Fayose,he keep using crude power as he has forgotten power without control is meaningless.now he suddenly realized is the one that has so much to lose as those lawmakers are not even coming back to the house again.so they have nothing to lose and why begging now when the battle line is drawn already?.those thugs of his demonstrating everwhere in the state is not the solution anymore.I hope he survive this though the chance is slim but he has to learn how to play politics the hard way cos in politics,there's no permanent enemy or friends.

1 Like

Re: Impeachment Threat: I Am Ready To Negotiate With APC Lawmakers — Fayose by Nobody: 6:32am On Apr 19, 2015
Fayose is a man known for massive show offs .I am ekiti and the intellectuals have all left the only set that remains are the farmers. Okada guys ,drivers who are easily carried away by his show off and relative pretense of being a grassroot man eating bananas and corn on the street .Does that make him a grass root man or a good governor . As far as he continues to deny the remaining lawmakers there salaries and allowance for almost nine months they won't allow him be.He pays the PDP lawmakers and ignore the remaining .If the heat is not on him he won't continue begging for forgiveness as he has done on TV and newspapers. The APC lawmakers were not allowed to even campaign because they fled the state due to threats on there life and property by Fayose and you expect them to forgive him

3 Likes

Re: Impeachment Threat: I Am Ready To Negotiate With APC Lawmakers — Fayose by dre101(m): 6:34am On Apr 19, 2015
I thought Fayose said something like "in as much as God cannot be impeached, nobody can impeach me" I don't think God will beg for not being impeached, So why is he begging now

1 Like

Re: Impeachment Threat: I Am Ready To Negotiate With APC Lawmakers — Fayose by Reader530(m): 6:35am On Apr 19, 2015
magicfingers009:
You don dey humble ba? No negotiation. You shall be impeached.
He won't be impeached rather become a strong opposition

Re: Impeachment Threat: I Am Ready To Negotiate With APC Lawmakers — Fayose by Nig4Greatness: 6:38am On Apr 19, 2015
nonxo007:
One thing apc should learn from pdp is how to concede defeat.. But they say they rather die than commit sucide... More reason I still support pdp... let's wait and c d CHANGE d conductor would give us...if na better money or bad one...#justsaying#
.....am not sure your post made any sense to you yourself.if you are a keen follower of events lately,you will know that is the hunted now turned hunter.Fayose has been terrorizing those lawmakers,that was why they ran away and now they want to also use the federal power Fayose has been using against them.modern era politicians don't play politics the way Fayose is doing.those guys would not stop at nothing until they impeach the guy gently or in a hard way.he left it too late.

4 Likes

Re: Impeachment Threat: I Am Ready To Negotiate With APC Lawmakers — Fayose by olajide8(m): 6:40am On Apr 19, 2015
Aromas:
From what you have said- so do you believe it was constitutional for 7 members to impeach a sitting speaker- because they wanted to pass a state budget? Do you think beating up a judge is also constitutional (separation of power comes to mind) their are other issues, but interference with another arm of government at any level is a total no- no! And he has done that* if you think he has done well, it shows that education is not a means to an end, it's an end to a means! And most scholars from that state only have scholastic degrees because they needed to improve themselves for a job opportunities to survive

3 Likes

Re: Impeachment Threat: I Am Ready To Negotiate With APC Lawmakers — Fayose by Kazrem(m): 6:40am On Apr 19, 2015
Lenue fayose?
Re: Impeachment Threat: I Am Ready To Negotiate With APC Lawmakers — Fayose by gambudu: 6:45am On Apr 19, 2015
fayose is not a man of his words always asking for forgiveness after throwing insults at the opponent.If PDP had won the presidential election,he fayose would have continued insulting the opposition.The impeachment continues...no going back
Re: Impeachment Threat: I Am Ready To Negotiate With APC Lawmakers — Fayose by santity100: 6:48am On Apr 19, 2015
Buhari is sick
Buhari is too old
Buhari has no certificate
Buhari cannot be our president.
After the election:

First person to congratulate buhari ..

AYODELE FAYOSE.

He should just be praying that buhari is a forgiving person.

1 Like

Re: Impeachment Threat: I Am Ready To Negotiate With APC Lawmakers — Fayose by jesuspikinjp(m): 6:48am On Apr 19, 2015
Nagotiate with them with oil money ? I am sure they are going to stop this impeachment noise when they see money.
Re: Impeachment Threat: I Am Ready To Negotiate With APC Lawmakers — Fayose by 1stola: 6:51am On Apr 19, 2015
Lol!
Foolish lousy stubborn man.
Robot temitemi1, your role model is a coward.
Shame sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Impeachment Threat: I Am Ready To Negotiate With APC Lawmakers — Fayose by Missmossy(f): 6:53am On Apr 19, 2015
Why is he just willing? The fear of impeachment is the beginning of more reasoning to come grin grin

1 Like

Re: Impeachment Threat: I Am Ready To Negotiate With APC Lawmakers — Fayose by singletee(m): 6:54am On Apr 19, 2015
in as much as i hated him during the election the fact still remains, ekiti pple like him. now he's ready to respect himself, i think the law maker should just let the sleeping dog lye and let peace reign......... negotiate .after all its just four years
Re: Impeachment Threat: I Am Ready To Negotiate With APC Lawmakers — Fayose by Brugo(m): 6:55am On Apr 19, 2015
Ekiti was once known as "Fountain of Knowledge". With a governor like Fayose, that slogan will change.
Re: Impeachment Threat: I Am Ready To Negotiate With APC Lawmakers — Fayose by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:59am On Apr 19, 2015
Fayose should be impeached. The APC lawmakers should not be deceived by his being "ready to negotiate". They stand nothing to gain because their tenure ends in less than 6 weeks.

1 Like

Re: Impeachment Threat: I Am Ready To Negotiate With APC Lawmakers — Fayose by TIANDTI: 7:03am On Apr 19, 2015
I CAN'T LAUGH O, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! FAYOSE SHAME ON U ! A BIG LESSON FOR US ALL. NOTHING LASTS FOR EVER

1 Like

Re: Impeachment Threat: I Am Ready To Negotiate With APC Lawmakers — Fayose by stonecoldcafe: 7:08am On Apr 19, 2015
Ipledge:
This makes me remember the story I read "the missing General" I have never wanted this man to become a governor,now he is been threatened with impeachment, and I wish I could safe him

Save him

1 Like

Re: Impeachment Threat: I Am Ready To Negotiate With APC Lawmakers — Fayose by oweman: 7:09am On Apr 19, 2015
Funjosh:
So Fayose can be this so low lipsrsealed

EVEN THUGS CRY SOMETIMES

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Meets Anyim, Uduaghan, Marafa In Aso Rock / Governor Okowa And Wife, Edith Test Positive For Coronavirus / President Tinubu's Daily Engagements Debunk Health Speculations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.