Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,400 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

Impeachment Threat: I Am Ready To Negotiate With APC Lawmakers — Fayose - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Impeachment Threat: I Am Ready To Negotiate With APC Lawmakers — Fayose (27200 Views)

Impeachment Threat: Pro, Anti-saraki Forces Set For Showdown / Impeachment Threat: Senators, Journalists Misleading The Public – Misau / Ekiti APC Lawmakers Discontinue Suit Against Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Impeachment Threat: I Am Ready To Negotiate With APC Lawmakers — Fayose by mayyorr01(m): 7:13am On Apr 19, 2015
Idrismusty97:
The All Progressive Congress doesn't negotiate with thugs. Fayose must be impeached!
come nd remove him now
Re: Impeachment Threat: I Am Ready To Negotiate With APC Lawmakers — Fayose by muh4lyf(m): 7:20am On Apr 19, 2015
nonxo007:
One thing apc should learn from pdp is how to concede defeat.. But they say they rather die than commit sucide... More reason I still support pdp... let's wait and c d CHANGE d conductor would give us...if na better money or bad one...#justsaying#
Stop the shii,where wia u wen fayose was doing his own.. People just come here and spit shii cos they hont like APC.. Only in Nigeria is 9 greater than 17... Somtimes I use to think Nigerian masses deserve to suffer cos of some bullshit we support... Anyway,I only hope and pray things would get better...

2 Likes

Re: Impeachment Threat: I Am Ready To Negotiate With APC Lawmakers — Fayose by Nobody: 7:23am On Apr 19, 2015
After all said and done he should just humbly receive the impeachment,what is there is it not just ordinary impeachment?

1 Like

Re: Impeachment Threat: I Am Ready To Negotiate With APC Lawmakers — Fayose by abtmaviz(m): 7:23am On Apr 19, 2015
nonxo007:
One thing apc should learn from pdp is how to concede defeat.. But they say they rather die than commit sucide... More reason I still support pdp... let's wait and c d CHANGE d conductor would give us...if na better money or bad one...#justsaying#

I still doubt what the change apc is clamouring abt
Re: Impeachment Threat: I Am Ready To Negotiate With APC Lawmakers — Fayose by kurt09(m): 7:26am On Apr 19, 2015
Aromas:
Humble or No-humble! No Jupiter can remove Fayose from office. The 19lawmakers are working towards there selfish interest not the interest of Ekiti people. He "Fayose" was duly elected constitutionally and moreover what I even expect from the APC lawmakers during the election period is to campaign for there party candidate like what the PDP does in Ekiti. Though Fayose has mis-yahn we all know that, but that doesn't guarantee his impeachment. Whenever we look at issues the way it's academically, we should also remember that politics must be play with it to make it funny.
Re: Impeachment Threat: I Am Ready To Negotiate With APC Lawmakers — Fayose by oluwafestus(m): 7:28am On Apr 19, 2015
Aromas:
Humble or No-humble! No Jupiter can remove Fayose from office. The 19lawmakers are working towards there selfish interest not the interest of Ekiti people. He "Fayose" was duly elected constitutionally and moreover what I even expect from the APC lawmakers during the election period is to campaign for there party candidate like what the PDP does in Ekiti. Though Fayose has mis-yahn we all know that, but that doesn't guarantee his impeachment. Whenever we look at issues the way it's academically, we should also remember that politics must be play with it to make it funny.
. I respect ur opinion on this issue but I need to remind u of this saying that he that live in a glass house does not throw stones. Fayose brought all dis upon himself, less forget about the outburst on buhari. He supported the impeachment of the speaker of the house and other members of the APC legislature that was carried out by 7 members of the PDP legislators and also support the appointment of a new speaker by the 7legislators as if that was nt enought he presented the state budget to a 7 member house for approval. All dis and many more put together was enought reason to make the majority of the house seek for his impeachemt. I hope he will learn his lesson that illegality will nt continue for ever
Re: Impeachment Threat: I Am Ready To Negotiate With APC Lawmakers — Fayose by johnnynwa(m): 7:29am On Apr 19, 2015
magicfingers009:
You don dey humble ba? No negotiation. You shall be impeached.
The main essence of democracy is about interest & dialogue. Negotiating with them is a subtle way of moving the state forward. I see you as one that have continued to wish the People of Ekiti state war instead of peace obviously because you are not from there.Please refrain from that direction because Ekiti will bounce back for peace!
Re: Impeachment Threat: I Am Ready To Negotiate With APC Lawmakers — Fayose by temitemi1(m): 7:32am On Apr 19, 2015
FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!
1stola:
Lol!
Foolish lousy stubborn man.
Robot temitemi1, your role model is a coward.
Shame sad
Re: Impeachment Threat: I Am Ready To Negotiate With APC Lawmakers — Fayose by hotice01: 7:41am On Apr 19, 2015
Very funny,Fayose is now playing the victim card.He is a technocrat. I see this move as a delay tactics.negotiating with the enemy while time runs out,and calling them corrupt after their demands are met.Thus,proving to the world that APC is also corrupt while claiming to fight corruption.
Fayose is a master chess player,APC has limited time to run him out of government if they want to.After that time,he would be safe.Fayose's appeal to sympathy is a nice game plan.
If Fayose is impeached, it'll also rub off bad on APC cuz majority of the people in Ekiti love him and he has also been gaining the admiration of other PDP loyalist around the country hailed as a dogged fighter.APC will just make a martyr out of him if the impeachment falls through,and that might divide the SW along not just political but also sentimental lines.
The best thing is just to leave him to self destruct.same way PDP is playing the 'peace' card while maybe plotting,scheming and waiting.
My humble opinion is that APC should not tarnish their image by seeming vengeful and violent when they cannot get their way.They should show us positive change and maturity with their actions and dispositions. GEJ was also insulted and attacked by numerous APC governors.Fayose only did what he felt was good for political business and he made the whole campaign period a very exciting one.
Note-I'm nonpartisan,I'm only an objective observer.APC&PDP e-warrior,I'm expecting your various replies and insults cuz the truth hurts.
Re: Impeachment Threat: I Am Ready To Negotiate With APC Lawmakers — Fayose by onatisi(m): 7:45am On Apr 19, 2015
Aromas:
bros forget ,fayose is going nowhere . No impeachment proceeding will take place . Let the 19lawmakers comeback to ekiti state and conduct their proceedings . What did fayose say in the past that is too much? Apc members and govs have said worse things to gej and his family ,did anyone witch hunt them? Read the article ,fayose isn't even appealing to apc ,the appeal is to all ekiti people ,so if apc wants to feel important by twisting fayose words,that is their cup of tea.
Re: Impeachment Threat: I Am Ready To Negotiate With APC Lawmakers — Fayose by timunstopable: 7:50am On Apr 19, 2015
Mark my word this same Fayose pretending to be humble we return to his old self by May 29..

He is just buying time
Re: Impeachment Threat: I Am Ready To Negotiate With APC Lawmakers — Fayose by greggng: 7:58am On Apr 19, 2015
I listened to someone saying no jupiter will remove fayose and I cry for this country, how can we as a prople allow selective justice. Former governor iyako didn't do half of wat fayose has done and yet general gej removed him from office. So it was the will of the people for fayose to chase away 19 law makers thereby preventing them from discharging their constitutional responsibility. How could they ve campaigned while in exile? Fayose must be impeached for justice to take its cause. Everything that reminds us of impunity must be removed for peace to reign

1 Like

Re: Impeachment Threat: I Am Ready To Negotiate With APC Lawmakers — Fayose by lastpage: 8:01am On Apr 19, 2015
Idrismusty97:
The All Progressive Congress doesn't negotiate with thugs. Fayose must be impeached!

Seconded!

I guess he is beginning to "See Reality" and hence his "tactical withdrawal" in form of "Negotiation"!

Olive Branch, my black bottom.

He MUST go

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Impeachment Threat: I Am Ready To Negotiate With APC Lawmakers — Fayose by lastpage: 8:04am On Apr 19, 2015
hotice01:
Very funny,Fayose is now playing the victim card.He is a technocrat. I see this move as a delay tactics.negotiating with the enemy while time runs out,and calling them corrupt after their demands are met.Thus,proving to the world that APC is also corrupt while claiming to fight corruption.
Fayose is a master chess player,APC has limited time to run him out of government if they want to.After that time,he would be safe.Fayose's appeal to sympathy is a nice game plan.
If Fayose is impeached, it'll also rub off bad on APC cuz majority of the people in Ekiti love him and he has also been gaining the admiration of other PDP loyalist around the country hailed as a dogged fighter.APC will just make a martyr out of him if the impeachment falls through,and that might divide the SW along not just political but also sentimental lines.
The best thing is just to leave him to self destruct.same way PDP is playing the 'peace' card while maybe plotting,scheming and waiting.
My humble opinion is that APC should not tarnish their image by seeming vengeful and violent when they cannot get their way.They should show us positive change and maturity with their actions and dispositions. GEJ was also insulted and attacked by numerous APC governors.Fayose only did what he felt was good for political business and he made the whole campaign period a very exciting one.
Note-I'm nonpartisan, I'm only an objective observer.APC&PDP e-warrior,I'm expecting your various replies and insults cuz the truth hurts.

You just gave yourself away!! grin grin grin

All the same, Fayose will be impeached, to serve as a lesson and deterrence to future Politicians.

All those "sentiments" of yours are immaterial.

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Impeachment Threat: I Am Ready To Negotiate With APC Lawmakers — Fayose by IBROHIM: 8:07am On Apr 19, 2015
nonxo007:
You are a fool and a wicked person for supporting the rot PDP has brought to our country! Are you sensible at all?

1 Like

Re: Impeachment Threat: I Am Ready To Negotiate With APC Lawmakers — Fayose by gebest: 8:09am On Apr 19, 2015
Aromas:
keep quiet was he not democratically elected in 2003 and yet he was impeached, u are here talking about jupiter. He refused them from comin to their constituencies to campaign by chassing them with thugs and u expect them to win elections without campaign abi? He stoped their salaries for no reason, in-fact Fayose does not need anything rather than impeachment. Honestly by d grace of God he will be impeached, "grin WICKED SHALL NOT GO UNPURNISHED.

1 Like

Re: Impeachment Threat: I Am Ready To Negotiate With APC Lawmakers — Fayose by nonxo007(m): 8:11am On Apr 19, 2015
IBROHIM:
You are a fool and a wicked person for supporting the rot PDP has brought to our country! Are you sensible at all?
Height of maturity... 70% of apc members came from where... Matured boy...
Re: Impeachment Threat: I Am Ready To Negotiate With APC Lawmakers — Fayose by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 19, 2015
SaiBuharii:
Gone are the days when Ekitians were known for being intelligent because of their large base of professors. They keep following this man blindly. I can't still understand why you will have Fayose as governor, and still back him up with majority members in the state house of assembly, instead of sustaining the opposition to keep him on his toes. Where does the control mechanism come in? Why are they deceived by flimsy propaganda such as buying bed on the street?

It is well.
trash
Re: Impeachment Threat: I Am Ready To Negotiate With APC Lawmakers — Fayose by Proffdada: 8:18am On Apr 19, 2015
hotice01:
Note-I'm nonpartisan,I'm only an objective observer.APC&PDP e-warrior,I'm expecting your various replies and insults cuz the truth hurts.

He's not a master chess player
He gave away too many moves
He's only trying to stall the inevitable
Re: Impeachment Threat: I Am Ready To Negotiate With APC Lawmakers — Fayose by goodluckbabs: 8:21am On Apr 19, 2015
nonxo007:
I pity u for ur ugly comments. Don't worry ur days are numbered u shameless idiot local champion and no wonder u said Fayose is ur role model and ur mentor. Instead of u to say PDP aka corruption party should learn how to aspect defect and believe in God because man proposed God almighty disposed. Zoology party
Re: Impeachment Threat: I Am Ready To Negotiate With APC Lawmakers — Fayose by hotice01: 8:23am On Apr 19, 2015
Proffdada:

He's not a master chess player
He gave away too many moves
He's only trying to stall the inevitable

Don't be deluded with bias sentiments.haven't u heard the saying "to fool the wise,play the fool".
Re: Impeachment Threat: I Am Ready To Negotiate With APC Lawmakers — Fayose by nonxo007(m): 8:26am On Apr 19, 2015
goodluckbabs:
I pity u for ur ugly comments. Don't worry ur days are numbered u shameless idiot local champion and no wonder u said Fayose is ur role model and ur mentor. Instead of u to say PDP aka corruption party should learn how to aspect defect and believe in God because man proposed God almighty disposed. Zoology party
70% of ur apc member are from which party Ur quoting the bible
Re: Impeachment Threat: I Am Ready To Negotiate With APC Lawmakers — Fayose by hotice01: 8:29am On Apr 19, 2015
lastpage:

You just gave yourself away!! grin grin grin

All the same, Fayose will be impeached, to serve as a lesson and deterrence to future Politicians.

All those "sentiments" of yours are immaterial.

Lastpage!

I actually made that statements because of sentimentally biased APC loyalists like you. Although I don't see the impeachment materialising, but good opposition makes politics all exciting.
Your sentiments are also immaterial as the clock winds down you'll realize that in politics 'No permanent foe or friend'.
Re: Impeachment Threat: I Am Ready To Negotiate With APC Lawmakers — Fayose by LastProphet: 8:32am On Apr 19, 2015
nonxo007:

pdp has always lost bit win tru rigging even where they cud have won without rigging. So pls dont mix your rotten pdp morals with other people's own. if u lose election normally then u will be gud in conceding
Re: Impeachment Threat: I Am Ready To Negotiate With APC Lawmakers — Fayose by juman(m): 8:35am On Apr 19, 2015
We need peace in our land.
Re: Impeachment Threat: I Am Ready To Negotiate With APC Lawmakers — Fayose by rotymie: 8:40am On Apr 19, 2015
#Fayose is trying to negotiate becos he knew very soon d honorables wil leave the HoA and he want to cool down d pressure of impeachment.

Let d fire of impeachment keep burning cheesy#
Re: Impeachment Threat: I Am Ready To Negotiate With APC Lawmakers — Fayose by Stoical: 8:47am On Apr 19, 2015
oluwafestus:
. I respect ur opinion on this issue but I need to remind u of this saying that he that live in a glass house does not throw stones. Fayose brought all dis upon himself, less forget about the outburst on buhari. He supported the impeachment of the speaker of the house and other members of the APC legislature that was carried out by 7 members of the PDP legislators and also support the appointment of a new speaker by the 7legislators as if that was nt enought he presented the state budget to a 7 member house for approval. All dis and many more put together was enought reason to make the majority of the house seek for his impeachemt. I hope he will learn his lesson that illegality will nt continue for ever

Hello Festus...
Your line of reasoning is okay...there are reasons why he supported such actions. Remember, there's no smoke without fire. Opposition will always play so and that is what these house members are currently doing and you can't blame them, being that they have lost their seats. Just go back to the beginning of the whole saga: issues with state chief judge, issues with refusal by the house members to clear Fayose's commissioners, amongst others.
I mean to say that, the APC house members will not rest, because they see this as pay back time. Also, Fayose might not stop to use every legal and "illegal" means to safe himself from not being impeached the 2nd time.
Re: Impeachment Threat: I Am Ready To Negotiate With APC Lawmakers — Fayose by Proffdada: 9:00am On Apr 19, 2015
hotice01:

Don't be deluded with bias sentiments.haven't u heard the saying "to fool the wise,play the fool".
Like I said, he's only trying to stall the inevitable
Re: Impeachment Threat: I Am Ready To Negotiate With APC Lawmakers — Fayose by caxim04(m): 9:16am On Apr 19, 2015
Bros just hold on till May 29. All of them wont return to the house .
Re: Impeachment Threat: I Am Ready To Negotiate With APC Lawmakers — Fayose by zingywingy: 9:18am On Apr 19, 2015
nonxo007:
BRAINLESS
Re: Impeachment Threat: I Am Ready To Negotiate With APC Lawmakers — Fayose by nonxo007(m): 9:34am On Apr 19, 2015
zingywingy:

BRAINLESS
Wise one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Page Restored / Those Who Returned Stolen Funds Will Be Named In Due Course – Buhari / Yahaya Bello Presents APC Nomination Forms To President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.