Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,110 members, 7,825,504 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Abuja Is A No Man's Land - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja Is A No Man's Land (5454 Views)

Lagos Is Igbo(no Man Land).a Must Read / Why hate the word "No Man's Land", But refer To Niger Delta Oil As Nigerian Oil? / Building Sealed By EFCC In Wuse 2 Abuja Is Not GTB Property (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Is A No Man's Land by theSpark(m): 11:53am On Apr 19, 2015
MalcoImX:
So, Gbagyi is not a northerner abi? You want to come with your wayo to collect the land. We the northerners are seeing you. We'll start to talk when you begin all these your 'No man's land' wahala.

Haha

Very funny post. Mutumina, is Abuja not majorly Gbagyi land? What indicates I'm surreptitiously planning to claim it as no man's land.

The dude I quoted insinuated Abuja is Hausa land and I simply corrected his notion.
Re: Abuja Is A No Man's Land by Cholls(m): 12:00pm On Apr 19, 2015
kettykin:
ibadan, oshogbo, Akure, Illorin, abeokuta is Yorubaland please go and claim back Illorin before coming to claim back lagos Illorin was taken illegal and more than 100 years before lagos . Why leave Illorin and fight over lagos
by brother sincerely speaking how many are the igbos in lagos.
Re: Abuja Is A No Man's Land by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 19, 2015
E don begin shocked
Re: Abuja Is A No Man's Land by londoner: 12:44pm On Apr 19, 2015
It is very funny. The only time people agree that anything locaed within someone else's and it is with crude oil.

All these people claiming that the land on which capital cities are cited belongs.........do you see the oi linthe SS as belonging to th SS only?

If not, why not? Dont companies have to physically go to the 'land of others' to get that oil? Is it not from the proceeds of that oil that both Lagos and Abuja were built?

Maybe it is the people of the SS that own the city of Abuja, as it is today?

I also find it funny that somebody should be so vocal about ownership, but totally in his/her 'dashing' to the Hausa, totally forget the indigenous people of the area. When put straight he/she states they are Northerners, which I'm guessing now means all Northerners are Hausa?
Re: Abuja Is A No Man's Land by voxpopp: 12:51pm On Apr 19, 2015
kettykings:

You still don't get it, no body is contesting for ibadan, oshogbo, Akure, Ado Ekiti, abeokuta with you.
Lagos has been developed to a federal capital territory with niger delta money, sweat and hard work of igbos, resources from the north, yorubas can not wake up from their hypocritical hateful slumber and start claiming what they never built.

With this ur dumb analysis, it is also safe to call calabar "no mans land" cos it was the first ever capital of Nigeria and was developed when their was no "oyel" money.

U ibo people are just too greedy and arrogant. Buy the time it all blows up in your faces, u and your folks will scream xenophobia or genocide.

And in case u don't know, the amount Lagos state contributes monthly to the federal purse is bigger than what it receives as allocation. So which oil money was used to develop lagos?

1 Like

Re: Abuja Is A No Man's Land by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 19, 2015
The last two paragraphs should be tagged personal opinion.

Buhari will be a worse manager of resources than GEJ. If he fights corruption to stand still. All we have will be more money to pay civil servants salaries. That is " If "...
Re: Abuja Is A No Man's Land by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 19, 2015
kettykings:

You still don't get it, no body is contesting for ibadan, oshogbo, Akure, Ado Ekiti, abeokuta with you.
Lagos has been developed to a federal capital territory with niger delta money, sweat and hard work of igbos, resources from the north, yorubas can not wake up from their hypocritical hateful slumber and start claiming what they never built.

What really pisses me in this kind of write up is the hate and pent up frustration it generates for people who have never priced a plot of land or contracted a block moulder to mould a bag of cement for them. If Lagos, Abuja or kaduna belongs to you, bros how many plots of land do you have there and how much rental income do you earn per year ?

You see, the winner is the man who has the money to buy up the property.

Nigerians should learn how to get busy and talk less.
Re: Abuja Is A No Man's Land by disumusa: 1:41pm On Apr 19, 2015
enugu,aba, is no man land
Re: Abuja Is A No Man's Land by kettykings: 2:08pm On Apr 19, 2015
Naughtysite:

What really pisses me in this kind of write up is the hate and pent up frustration it generates for people who have never priced a plot of land or contracted a block moulder to mould a bag of cement for them. If Lagos, Abuja or kaduna belongs to you, bros how many plots of land do you have there and how much rental income do you earn per year ?

You see, the winner is the man who has the money to buy up the property.

Nigerians should learn how to get busy and talk less.

Lagos is no man's land
Re: Abuja Is A No Man's Land by MalcoImX: 3:24pm On Apr 19, 2015
theSpark:

Haha

Very funny post. Mutumina, is Abuja not majorly Gbagyi land? What indicates I'm surreptitiously planning to claim it as no man's land.

The dude I quoted insinuated Abuja is Hausa land and I simply corrected his notion.
Okay, peace. But help tell the land encroach(ers) to stay off.
Re: Abuja Is A No Man's Land by abduljabbar4(m): 3:29pm On Apr 19, 2015
kettykings:

That's why I only care for the citizens of other countries in south Africa since most of the Nigerians are igbo. For Gods sake everyone has his own land
Re: Abuja Is A No Man's Land by ibedun: 3:48pm On Apr 19, 2015
abduljabbar4:

That's why I only care for the citizens of other countries in south Africa since most of the Nigerians are igbo. For Gods sake everyone has his own land

Neither do I. Let their stubborn irrational ori pelebe be busted!

1 Like

Re: Abuja Is A No Man's Land by aresa: 3:49pm On Apr 19, 2015
If Nigeria dabaru tomorrow , they won't join Abuja with onisha or aba or anywhere in the east.

They won't join Lagos with anywhere in aba or onisha.

Lagos is the future capital of Oodua republic and Abuja Arewa republic.

You people need to get hooked on obvious realities and start thinking about the future capital of ibo republic instead of your pointless no man's land nonsense..
Re: Abuja Is A No Man's Land by usbcable(m): 3:56pm On Apr 19, 2015
kettykin:

Was the resources of the east used to build Johannesburg, are south Africans killing themselves to be in the same country with igbos
Guy free me. I no get time for this nonsense of claimining another mans land.

Keep up the faith Lagos belongs to igbo's
Re: Abuja Is A No Man's Land by KevinDein: 4:12pm On Apr 19, 2015
mehn it sucks to be ibo for real. being ibo simply means your ancestral land is the useless erosion ridden south east. you have no choice than to hate it and try as hard as you can to claim another man's land
I don't wanna be ibo; now and in my next life

1 Like

Re: Abuja Is A No Man's Land by abduljabbar4(m): 4:12pm On Apr 19, 2015
ibedun:

Neither do I. Let their stubborn irrational ori pelebe be busted!
Yeah!
Re: Abuja Is A No Man's Land by jara: 11:20pm On Apr 19, 2015
There is nothing wrong with being Igbo. There is something wrong with African mentality that takes care of other communities, country and continent before taking care of its own.

KevinDein:
mehn it sucks to be ibo for real. being ibo simply means your ancestral land is the useless erosion ridden south east. you have no choice than to hate it and try as hard as you can to claim another man's land
I don't wanna be ibo; now and in my next life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6 Reasons Nnamdi Kalu Should Be Released Now / Ese: Demand For Justice And Prosecution Of Martin Ayankola, The Enemy Of Islam / BREAKING: PDP Suspends New Abia State Governor,uche Ogah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.