Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,916 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Is It A Sin To Stay At Home On Sunday 2 Watch A Football Match And Leave Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It A Sin To Stay At Home On Sunday 2 Watch A Football Match And Leave Church? (2245 Views)

Why Should Artistes Leave Church For Stardom? / 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today / When You Try To Leave Church Before Offering Time (Funny Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Sin To Stay At Home On Sunday 2 Watch A Football Match And Leave Church? by Nobody: 4:12am On Apr 19, 2015
Now you are a christian and you have been attenting church every sundays, now is it a sin when a christian decided to watch an important football match on sunday morning then decided not to go to church that day because of the football match that will be played during church hours?
Re: Is It A Sin To Stay At Home On Sunday 2 Watch A Football Match And Leave Church? by imbless: 4:26am On Apr 19, 2015
:;
Re: Is It A Sin To Stay At Home On Sunday 2 Watch A Football Match And Leave Church? by Nobody: 4:27am On Apr 19, 2015
Brb
Re: Is It A Sin To Stay At Home On Sunday 2 Watch A Football Match And Leave Church? by tpiadotcom: 4:34am On Apr 19, 2015
another kiddy question.
Re: Is It A Sin To Stay At Home On Sunday 2 Watch A Football Match And Leave Church? by winner95(m): 4:38am On Apr 19, 2015
"Remember d Sabbath day, to keep it holy"......
Re: Is It A Sin To Stay At Home On Sunday 2 Watch A Football Match And Leave Church? by Tomibyte(m): 4:49am On Apr 19, 2015
No b sin jare.soccer is a religion too
Re: Is It A Sin To Stay At Home On Sunday 2 Watch A Football Match And Leave Church? by acenazt: 5:04am On Apr 19, 2015
Lmao bros me Neva go church for like 1 year 6 months. Sundays na my sex days my Gyal go leave church wey she be choir member in middle of service,run come my house Do quickie go back. And after service we enjoy the day together. #SweetSundaySex
Re: Is It A Sin To Stay At Home On Sunday 2 Watch A Football Match And Leave Church? by Nobody: 5:09am On Apr 19, 2015
acenazt:
Lmao bros me Neva go church for like 1 year 6 months. Sundays na my sex days my Gyal go leave church wey she be choir member in middle of service,run come my house Do quickie go back. And after service we enjoy the day together. #SweetSundaySex
u must b joking
Re: Is It A Sin To Stay At Home On Sunday 2 Watch A Football Match And Leave Church? by mhizpeaarl(f): 5:34am On Apr 19, 2015
acenazt:
dude keep the Sabbath day holy
Re: Is It A Sin To Stay At Home On Sunday 2 Watch A Football Match And Leave Church? by Nobody: 6:23am On Apr 19, 2015
Silly question
Re: Is It A Sin To Stay At Home On Sunday 2 Watch A Football Match And Leave Church? by Nobody: 6:29am On Apr 19, 2015
Shoro Niyen
Re: Is It A Sin To Stay At Home On Sunday 2 Watch A Football Match And Leave Church? by Nobody: 6:31am On Apr 19, 2015
acenazt:
And you are proud saying that? Baba God go judge you for heaven,hope say you know where you are going

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin To Stay At Home On Sunday 2 Watch A Football Match And Leave Church? by 7kahfe(m): 6:32am On Apr 19, 2015
Its a choice, dnt impose ur ideology on people to help u decide. On the last day you'll know if its a sin or not!

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin To Stay At Home On Sunday 2 Watch A Football Match And Leave Church? by niggi4life(m): 6:33am On Apr 19, 2015
Sunday isn't the Sabbath day, Saturday is the Sabbath day
Re: Is It A Sin To Stay At Home On Sunday 2 Watch A Football Match And Leave Church? by Nobody: 6:46am On Apr 19, 2015
U need nt ask us, wen d tym comez u will knw beta!
Re: Is It A Sin To Stay At Home On Sunday 2 Watch A Football Match And Leave Church? by Nobody: 6:47am On Apr 19, 2015
ndy4evame:
U need nt ask us, wen d tym comez u will knw beta!
i dnt know dats y im asking u
Re: Is It A Sin To Stay At Home On Sunday 2 Watch A Football Match And Leave Church? by Nobody: 6:48am On Apr 19, 2015
niggi4life:
Sunday isn't the Sabbath day, Saturday is the Sabbath day
ure lying
Re: Is It A Sin To Stay At Home On Sunday 2 Watch A Football Match And Leave Church? by Nobody: 6:48am On Apr 19, 2015
prettydiva89:
Shoro Niyen
did u smoke weed dis morning?
Re: Is It A Sin To Stay At Home On Sunday 2 Watch A Football Match And Leave Church? by Nobody: 6:50am On Apr 19, 2015
ollah1:
Silly question
tel ure dumb n u cant answa it
Re: Is It A Sin To Stay At Home On Sunday 2 Watch A Football Match And Leave Church? by acenazt: 7:34am On Apr 19, 2015
prettydiva89:

And you are proud saying that? Baba God go judge you for heaven,hope say you know where you are going
lmao Live that one for another day. Enjoy everything you can while it lasts
Re: Is It A Sin To Stay At Home On Sunday 2 Watch A Football Match And Leave Church? by acenazt: 7:35am On Apr 19, 2015
sweetorgasm:
u must b joking
am not
Re: Is It A Sin To Stay At Home On Sunday 2 Watch A Football Match And Leave Church? by Orunto: 9:59am On Apr 19, 2015
NO. BUT ALWAYS PRAY WHEREVER YOU ARE AND WHATSOEVER YOU ARE DOING, GIVE YOUR HEART TO GOD!!!!
Re: Is It A Sin To Stay At Home On Sunday 2 Watch A Football Match And Leave Church? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 19, 2015
sweetorgasm:
did u smoke weed dis morning?
yea,i smoke it with your head
Re: Is It A Sin To Stay At Home On Sunday 2 Watch A Football Match And Leave Church? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 19, 2015
prettydiva89:

yea,i smoke it with your head
u go chop slap
Re: Is It A Sin To Stay At Home On Sunday 2 Watch A Football Match And Leave Church? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 19, 2015
acenazt:
lmao Live that one for another day. Enjoy everything you can while it lasts
law of what is that
Re: Is It A Sin To Stay At Home On Sunday 2 Watch A Football Match And Leave Church? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 19, 2015
Orunto:
NO. BUT ALWAYS PRAY WHEREVER YOU ARE AND WHATSOEVER YOU ARE DOING, GIVE YOUR HEART TO GOD!!!!
yea thanks
Re: Is It A Sin To Stay At Home On Sunday 2 Watch A Football Match And Leave Church? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 19, 2015
sweetorgasm:
u go chop slap
who wan slap me
Re: Is It A Sin To Stay At Home On Sunday 2 Watch A Football Match And Leave Church? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 19, 2015
prettydiva89:

who wan slap me
na my DICK
Re: Is It A Sin To Stay At Home On Sunday 2 Watch A Football Match And Leave Church? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 19, 2015
sweetorgasm:
na my DICK
chai on a sabbath day?
Re: Is It A Sin To Stay At Home On Sunday 2 Watch A Football Match And Leave Church? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 19, 2015
prettydiva89:

chai on a sabbath day?
yea its gonna b adventurous, just imagine it ur self doing it now and tell me hw u feel.
Re: Is It A Sin To Stay At Home On Sunday 2 Watch A Football Match And Leave Church? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 19, 2015
sweetorgasm:
yea its gonna b adventurous, just imagine it ur self doing it now and tell me hw u feel.
feel dirty,sad and like a sinner
Re: Is It A Sin To Stay At Home On Sunday 2 Watch A Football Match And Leave Church? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 19, 2015
prettydiva89:

feel dirty,sad and like a sinner
no dnt feel dat way, im gona use my semen to annoint u, n ur sins will b 4given.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Fool Say There Is No God. / An Artist's Depiction Of The Yoruba goddess YEMOJA (Photo) / Things Atheists, Especially Those Who Debate,can Relate To.(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.